(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:38 am

Selena refused to hide her sounds, especially for quiet Luca... Though they were a bit muffled by the heated kissing. As his hands touched her, she began moaning softly and moving more under him as her body began responding more. Lower... Her hand took one of his and moved it to her hip and then across her abdomen a bit.

He was going to kill her at this rate, she wanted sex with him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:43 am

Luca did not break from the kiss, not wanting to; he felt Selena lead one of his hands lower, her body was responding more to him as he felt her move more under him.

He let his hand move over her abdomen, where she'd moved it, on his own accord; she wanted to be touched, so he was touching her...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:47 am

Her hand that was buried in his hair clenched as his hand trailed over her abdomen instead of going lower... She let out a small, almost pained groan in her throat as her hips lifted. Luca was evil, evil evil...Selena's hand moved back to his and moved it between her legs with a rather pleased sound of relief as she moved it against her... Could she trust him this time...

Hopefully or she'd die here in Hueco Mundo from entirely unexpected reasons.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:54 am

Feeling Selena lower his hand further, he continued to touch her where she moved it; he should of gone lower earlier when he'd been touching her, but had...unintentionally teased her it seemed...

He was...touching her now though, touching her on his own after she'd moved his hand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:59 am

As Luca touched her on his own, Selena's moans in her throat became quite a bit stronger. Her hand in his hair tugged more than a bit now as her kissing grew more heated. After...today with everything it...it felt really good to be like this.

To be like this with him... The hand that had so subtly hinted at her wants moved to his side as she dug her nails in lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:08 am

Another groan came up to his own throat, but was muffled by their lips as the kissing became more heated. The responses she was giving him, along with everything...

Being like this...

He'd long stopped himself from repeating that it was alright, that everything was fine; everything was...he didn't need to...repeat it so often right now. He should just...enjoy this, let her enjoy this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:14 am

Selena's moans got stronger the more Luca touched her, she had to pull away and breath which let them all out as she panted a bit. Moving under him more than a bit now, she couldn't stop the reactions of her hips as she finally spoke. "L-Luca...sex...now..."

This stupid arrancar was making her want him too much, she needed more than his hands now. Kissing could return once...once he was inside her and moving. For now she needed to demand things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:20 am

As Selena pulled from the kiss, Luca took the time to let out a breath as well as she panted; feeling her hips move again, he had to suppress another groan.

That...

Hearing her words he gave a nod, moving more properly before he situated himself, holding his breath as he slipped himself inside of her.

The touching, and...what she'd done...without a gigai it had felt... this... this as well, he could hardly muffle himself then...

When he was sure it was alright he began moving, a moan coming up as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:24 am

Luca's strong reactions were causing Selena to react more strongly, or it was possible the strong emotions of the day were making it moreso for her... As Luca slipped inside, she didn't hold back a low and pleased moan. It seemed Luca was trying to muffle himself by holding his breath and with a smirk as he moaned again, she let out a soft whimper.

Better...so much better... Now...to stop him from... muffling... Her thoughts were jumbled up from the pleasure, but her hands moved to his back as she dragged her nails along it. "Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:32 am

No matter what really...he could not suppress his responses as usual, Luca found himself completely unable to do so. Their actions, plus Selena's own responses were also factors that kept him from muffling himself.

It...felt better like this, and after everything today...he had to wonder if that also factored into his inability to quiet himself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:41 am

Selena lifted her head, catching Luca's mouth with hers and giving him a heated kiss after she heard a few of his deliciously unmuffled moans. Luca was definitely feeling really good from this, his real body...it must feel amazing after all of the fake body sex.

Her own moans were somewhat loud, but she wasn't one to hold back in this ever... it was much stronger than usual though though and her legs wrapped around his hips as she enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 am

Luca responded to the heated kiss as Selena connected their lips, they were...both being loud, but it wasn't like it mattered...this was his own area, it wasn't like they could be heard, and it wasn't like anyone was around to hear them either...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:56 am

Selena's nails dug into his back as the warmth in her body grew, her hand slipping up into his hair as she pulled his head down with hers. She refused to remove her lips from his for the moment, kissing him strongly as she made so many noises under him. Luca's noises egged her on, her body warming up in a rather familiar way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:03 am

Their lips didn't separate as Selena pulled Luca's head down with her, he made no move to break the kiss either, not really wanting to at all.

Going on like this, it all felt...so much better...

Now though, he was beginning to realize he wouldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:10 am

Selena's moans grew too strong for her to keep kissing Luca and not fear biting him. She pulled away with a gasp, moaning loudly as her nails dug in even more and she'd worry later whether she drew blood. Her head moved to his neck as she bit him hard to muffle her very loud moans as she finally climaxed. She was...rather obviously moaning his name... despite it being muffled...

It felt amazing...she would die here and that...would be a happy end.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:15 am

Her nails dug hard against him, but Luca didn't notice any pain from it as another moan escape, another one following as he felt her bite him to muffle herself.

Unable to handle anymore, he reached his own climax soon after she'd reached her own. He couldn't...couldn't muffle himself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 am

Selena felt Luca climax and heard his moans with a pleased smile as her own finally finished. Her legs fell to the bed weakly as she slowly unwrapped herself from around him as her head fell back to the pillow. About to apologize for her...well rather strong bites, she was shocked to see...the hickies she had left gone and even the bite mark she had just made...disappearing.

"You heal...so fast..." Her voice was awed as she breathed heavy, unable to move...at all for now...even her arms fell limply to the bed... This weakness was worth it though... utterly worth every second of that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:28 am

Luca maneuvered himself to lay down comfortably at Selena's side as she looked at him, noticing the now vanishing marks she'd left on him earlier. "Regen...eration..." He explained; the marks she'd left of course had not been dangerous in anyway, but...this was just how a hollow's body reacted to such infliction.

They would heal, regardless of how small or nonthreatening such markings were.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Selena snuggled against Luca, still a little unsure where her hands should rest...there was the hole there... Her breathing slowed a bit and she wanted the warmth of his arms at least since they were on top of his covers. "Sounds...useful..."

Very useful, she could wish for a bit of that herself right now... Though his...medicine, had helped enough that... that this fun had been possible. "...You definitely aren't a monster. Monster's can't moan like that."

She teased very softly, her arms settling on wrapping around him as she turned on her side to hold him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:11 pm

"..." Hearing Selena say that... it might not have shown much on his face, but it did mean a lot. It really meant a lot. Not...a monster. Not a monster...

She didn't think he was a...a monster.

Feeling her arm settle over him, he brought over his arm to lay over her as well as he let out a breath. He was...happy to hear that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:01 pm

It was really obvious now though that Selena was dead tired, as her eyes drifted closed and refused to open once Luca's arm drifted over her. After the hormones and sex had their way, her body couldn't really stay conscious... She had had restless hours of sleep before this, a rather long and exhausting day... all of it combined to kill her.

It had been her sheer will that kept her awake this long... That and helpful pain meds. Sleep...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Luca was quiet, and eventually he realized Selena had drifted off; that was good though, rest was highly recommended. She would...hopefully feel a lot better after some sleep. They had both been through...a lot today, it'd been emotionally exhausting.

He had...also been lacking sleep for the most part, though he certainly wasn't as exhausted as Selena.

Eventually, he drifted off as well, falling into a much deeper sleep in comparison to how he'd been sleeping.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Selena slept peacefully, moving and shifting in her sleep only to get more contact with Luca and warmth from him. They had fallen asleep without blankets, quite naked but for Luca's shirts.

After quite a few hours had passed, more than her usual amount by far... Selena woke up drowsy and not really pained, but sore. If felt like other bullet wounds she'd had, the few there were, but healed by many weeks and almost gone.

They'd be healed soon she assumed... Her eyes opened a bit and she noticed the weight on her was Luca, his body across hers and keeping her warm. Selena's hands shifted up to his head, gently playing with his hair. "Luca...Luca..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Name...He heard his name being called...

Slowly, he began to come out of his deep slumber and eventually felt the sensation of someone playing with his hair, as well as call his name.

An eye opened sleepily, noticing Selena as she continued play with his hair; "Feel...better?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Selena nodded, stifling a small smile at the sleepy man on her. She was just as sleepy, but definitely wasn't ready to go back to sleep anytime soon. "Much. Thanks to you... I owe you a lot Luca."

She leaned up and kissed his forehead before yawning. "I need your phone. I have to call a few people... they'll take care of my assassin and the cousin that sent it."

She may be sleepy, but when she had to get shit done she had to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: