(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Selena rested against Luca after she felt him climax, her body lifted off of him before settling back down. It...wasn't important to change or anything. Nope, something would wash all of this. Instead she laid her head on his shoulder, letting her breathing calm as her hands rested against his chest. She wasn't moving one inch from him and instead kissed the shoulder she had claimed as hers for the moment.

He'd moaned her name... how...how... Selena's face lit up. He never did things like that. Never...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Luca's arms went back around Selena fully as she situated herself comfortably, resting her head to his shoulder as they calmed. His hold was light, but it was somewhat secure; feeling her kiss his shoulder, he moved his head slightly to lightly nuzzle her own for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:15 am

Selena's face was still beat red as she smiled against Luca's skin. He nuzzled her too... She wasn't used to much open affection from him towards her and it was all so new. Julian showed obvious affection... Luca did not.

"Thank you..." Her voice a soft whisper, she almost hoped he wouldn't be able to hear how weak it sounded or even the words. It was too sappy and soft for her, she wasn't sappy or soft and she didn't need this!...

She did though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:35 am

"...Welcome..." Luca responded, halting in his nuzzling for a short moment before he continued with it. She was smiling, he was able to feel it as she smiled against him.

That was...good, she was smiling, so she was somewhat content after...everything. He had been able to distract her it seemed as well, he was relieved by that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:59 am

"...Lets...get under the blankets, all the ones you brought over. I don't want to let you go anywhere for a bit." Selena was hungry and tired and just mentally and emotionally exhausted. If Luca left her side for even a moment she knew her mind was be upset again.

So she clung to him even as she suggested that, refusing to move off of him even one inch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:06 am

The blankets...

"Alright." Luca secured his hold more on Selena as he noticed she didn't plan on moving, attempting to get the blankets and situate them under them while still holding her. He would remain at her side for as long as she needed him to be there, and even after if she wanted him there he would be.

Once he'd gotten the blankets and had comfortably laid them down he held her close again; "After awhile we can get that food you really enjoy, if you'd like...when you're feeling up to moving, we can bathe and get food..."

Selena would need food soon, she should have something she really loves...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:49 am

Selena continued her clinging as Luca held her more securely so he could move and do things. It was interesting to note how actually strong he was, it was much much more than his frame or abilities would suggest. Arrancar were mysterious beings...

She curled up in his arms as he held her closer once again, shaking her head against his shoulder again. "In a few...in a while. I...I don't want to have to put on a fake mask and I don't...don't want you to leave me. Bathing would be fine if I don't have to see anyone else, but food will be..."

Almost impossible, her voice quavery as she tried to not start crying again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:21 pm

At Selena's words...and tone, Luca gave a nod and began nuzzling her again in attempt to comfort. They didn't need to go right now, they could wait before baths and food. He didn't want her getting too hungry, but he supposed there were snacks to hold her over from real food if she wanted them.

"It's alright, after awhile we can go and bathe, and then later on we'll worry about food; we don't have to go anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 pm

"Later..." It was stupid to put off food getting but... Selena just would refuse to eat for the moment.

"Y-You can't let him know. He can't! He has to think I was fine and it wasn't hurtful. O-Or at least that much hurt. He's had a hard life...he doesn't need these pains..." She realized something, she didn't remember if she had told Luca to keep it secret. Her pain was obvious but she didn't want Hibiki knowing that.

Instead she snuggled up to Luca more, almost impossibly at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:26 pm

"I...doubt I will encounter him often, but...I won't say anything, promise." Luca gave a small nod; if Selena didn't want him knowing, then he would not know.

It was extremely unlikely they would even cross paths that often, if at all, so she did not have to worry herself about that one knowing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 pm

"Good. I appreciate it... just in case...so you know my feelings Luca. I... won't hide them from you at least." Selena murmured, her eyes drifting closed as she didn't want to think about these things. If she could nap and rest in Luca's arms after that, she would be happy.

Just resting and not thinking. None of that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Luca gave a nod; "I understand... I won't hide my own feelings from you either..."

His feelings...were not exactly relevant in this situation, he knew, but he wanted Selena to know this as well. Now that they had things out in the open, he did not plan on hiding things from her.

He continued to stroke Selena's hair, noting how she was resting still in his arms. She could...perhaps nap, later they could concern themselves with bathing and food...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 pm

"Good..." Selena's voice became rather drowsy and muffled as she began breathing deeply. It was hard to fight sleep with all the warmth and Luca wrapped around her... Too hard... She took a few deep breaths and quickly drifted off, content to not think at all for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: