(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:41 am

A-Another!?

She was...She was getting way too caught up in this he could tell! She was looking away as she said that and was flushing, no way was she not getting caught up in this!

"...You're getting caught up in it." Aito replied; gh, really...too caught up into it! "Doing more might lead to stupid decisions, it's too much of a risk..."

She had already overreacted earlier, he wasn't going to let her make even bigger stupid decisions! Like this she wasn't thinking clearly at all!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:47 am

"I know what arousal is... and I want you to leave more marks." Miyako murmured, green eyes turning back to Hibiki. She...was very aroused, she knew that pretty damn well. "I-I have a sex drive you know! I have to deal with it and I will later since...since it felt good."

She was...being so damned honest... She was much calmer than before, still a bit embarrased but the rather obvious reaction making her just...calm for the moment. "I-If I don't do something it'll be annoying all day...and...and I said I trusted you...so...you can mark me more...if you want. I want...more marks. A-As...long as its not...sex...its not...going to carry too many risks...right? I-I don't...have..."

Anything to stop babies...she flushed at that thought but...her mind was a bit focused on stopping the burning in her body really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:53 am

"Gh...Fine, I'll leave one more and that's it!" She was aware at least it leading to anything more was a stupid choice, so long as didn't forget that then leaving a another mark was fine.

It was obvious she was focusing on...ridding herself of what his actions had brought about, but...but damn it there were extreme limits here! Lines that shouldn't be crossed! He wasn't crossing them!

He leaned in again, moving a bit away from the mark he'd previously left, a bit higher as well as he went about making another mark.

One more and that was it! He wasn't budging from that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:00 am

Miyako breathed a relieved sigh, Hibiki was going to leave another mark... it was higher up, away from the last and she gasped lightly as his mouth touched her sensitive skin. His head and mouth were closer to her now and...was touching one of her breasts...

A small groan escaped her as her hand in his hair clenched. That... plus his mouth was... a little too tempting as she shook very slightly under him. "Hi...biki..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:04 am

"Mn..." He was leaving a mark and that would be that! He wasn't going to fall into any temptation, or get too caught up into it; Miyako already was, she was too heavily caught up into this already and she didn't need to fall any further!

Like last time, he continued giving the spot he'd chosen attention, his mouth remaining there for a few moments until he was sure there was a mark before pulling back again.

"Two marks then..." He replied, once he'd taken a breath again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:10 am

Miyako quivered as Hibiki pulled away, her hand leaving his hair as she nodded. They'd...agree two marks. Even with her heavy breathing she...felt ashamed. He...was so upset with this... He looked so...frustrated and just...annoyed...

"S-Sorry... I-I'm an awful person..." Her back against the wall, she slid down it to plop her butt on the floor and brought her hands to her face. Making...Hibiki...saying that and he...he...rejected...that... and...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:18 am

What....had he said...

She'd feel bad about this after, he'd known she would have! He didn't want her to feel bad!

Aito let out a breath, scooting a bit closer in his sitting position as Miyako apologized.

"Don't..." He replied; "You're not... It's just not good to get caught up with things, going any further would just make you regret more, I want you to feel...g...good, not like shit."

Aito replied, having a bit of difficulty due to honesty, but...gh...

"If you were really ready for anything more, and wouldn't feel like...this after then I wouldn't have minded going on, but...can't...let your....feelings speak for you..."

He was just trying to do what was the best scenario here! It wasn't like he was completely unaffected! He was just ignoring things heavily! It was...probably a bit wrong of him to do so but he needed to be the voice of reason here!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:25 am

Miyako shook her head, he was misunderstanding her entirely! "Y-You are misunderstanding..."

"I-I don't..regret...that...I regret...making you do it...the second time... and making you do it to me when I am like this... You are upset and...and it was wrong to try and...force you to do something you didn't want to.

I'm an awful person for that... That! A-And maybe now...I feel a bit awful... because...it feels like it should be wrong...because you are upset..." Her voice got weaker as she spoke, not even noticing that Hibiki was closer to her. She instead curled up around her legs, her face buried in her knees as she muffled it towards the end.

Sure she was...flustered...and a bit in awe...but it wasn't...anything like what she had expected. It...felt nice...and pleasant and not...well in a way it was world changing but not...the big deal she was brought to believe.

"It felt nice and pleasant... It wasn't scary or...anything. Y-You just keep ignoring my words...and thinking you know better... but...maybe you are right and its...wrong of me...to... be like this..." Miyako murmured, trying not to cry and failing a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:32 am

Gh...

The hell was he supposed to say? He just... He was just trying to explain...doing things like...like leaving marks was fine but... This was only day two...

He scooted a bit closer; "If I truly hadn't wanted to do it, I wouldn't have done it, it...it was nice...I just...don't want to get carried away myself...

Don't...feel bad...if you liked it; don't feel bad about it...because you think you made me. I did it...because I wanted to, but I'm taking boundaries seriously with this..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:40 am

"Didn't...you say...they go at their own pace? And...I... can't help it... I can't help feeling...wrong now..." Miyako murmured...Hibiki was...taking boundaries seriously... boundaries...that he had said didn't exist earlier but now was putting up?

Sex was...too much but...she...didn't think she'd mind if they...did other things...

He'd been fighting himself though, not wanting to get carried away...and had wanted to at least. So that was good, even as she gave a soft self deprecating laugh. She glanced up to see him closer, her eyes wide with surprise before she buried her face again. "You are confusing me...I don't...want sex. B-but...other things could be...fun... since you...wouldn't hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:47 am

"W...Well...I meant that, but...I think on...second day we shouldn't get...too...carried away..." Aito replied, trying to...explain his point. "...s'Fine...really..."

At her words, he let out another breath as he reached forward, placing his hand on her shoulder, though a bit closer to her neck as a...closer form of comfort; placing it on her head would make it seem...like he was looking down on her like a kid or something...he felt...

"When it comes to doing things more than that...I'd rather you be...as sure as you...possibly can be..." He wouldn't hurt her, obviously, he just wanted to...right now, cover bases in...just being sure she'd be fine with other things that weren't sex.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:52 am

Miyako nodded softly, it was fine...she understood. She let out a soft breath and just...deflated as his hand touched her shoulder. "I-I should probably go then."

She...felt a bit miserable right now. Hibiki was right and she was being utterly stupid. It...no matter what he said there were...things to follow in a relationship and this was one of them. She'd...she'd be fine and should...get back to her dorm...Where she would spend all day hiding from the world. Yes, yes she had made a right fool of herself and she was going to lock herself away.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:57 am

Go...

Aito blinked; Miyako was obviously...miserable right now. He...didn't want her going back feeling like shit, definitely not.

Before answering her, he stood, moving to the kitchen area of the apartment and pulling out...

Walking back to her, he looked at her for a moment before averting his eyes; "H...Here...If you...really feel you gotta get goin'; I don't want you going back...upset..."

Saying that, he rested one of his kompeito bags on her, it was...decently sized. "Let's...go somewhere next time we both can? Maybe...in a day or two...?"

He didn't want her going back feeling miserable...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:07 am

Miyako felt Hibiki get up but didn't move otherwise, just unsure and nervous now... What should she do? She felt like a stupid fool and he obviously felt she was one...he just...

She squeezed her arms around her legs tighter and made a small sound just before he spoke again. If he didn't...want her going back upset it was a bit too late...she was...already... Huh?

"Huh?" Miyako's head popped up in confusion, her red eyes from crying visible as she blinked at the bag. It...was his favorite. That and Odango, she remembered from their game. She unwrapped from her deflated and upset curled up state, her hand going out to grab the decently sized bag... It looked homemade, the bag wasn't one you got in a store. She would know...

She pulled it to her chest, looking down and blushing. She...definitely looked a lot less upset though it was replaced with shock and a bit of awe now. "...S-Sure...we should...go somewhere after work tomorrow. A-Are you sure this is fine for me? It's your...favorite and it looks special."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:12 am

"Ah, after work sounds fine..." Aito replied, giving a small nod; they could go somewhere tomorrow once they both got off work.

Was it fine...?

The kompeito?

"It's fine, I have...a few bags...It's...It's homemade by...by a shinigami I met, she knows how to make it herself and it's...better than store bought..."

He was giving her non-store bought kompeito, and with that and the date invitation it seemed like...she'd cheered up some...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 am

"So it is...special..." Miyako continued to stare down at the bag, not sure of how to react... After work was fine...Hibiki wanted to be extra...careful with her... and...

His special kompeito given to him by a shinigami? She'd...care for it... She'd eat it! But not like she normally did. It would be saved...

Her hand moved out and over, gently settling against his cheek as she gave him a smile again. A real smile and giggled softly. "Thank you... can I kiss you or... would you not want me to?"

He might be afraid of her...trying for more so she didn't want to bother him again... if it wasn't what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:24 am

"M...Mn...w....Welcome." With effort, he got the word out, he wanted her to feel good when she went back to her dorm, so he could...attempt to force himself a little...

When she asked about kissing him, her hand having settled against his cheek, he gave a small nod; "s'Fine..."

A kiss was fine, he didn't mind the kissing at all so if she wanted to it'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:30 am

Miyako blinked, welcome...? Hibiki had...had trouble but he had...gotten it out.She leaned up and over, the happiest smile on her face as she kissed his cheek gently. "Thank you... again...you don't have to say welcome this time since I'm thanking you for saying it."

She pulled back and then moved to stand, her face flushed as she headed over to her clothes and purse. Miyako bent over to tuck the back away before pulling her shorts up and then finishing with her bra and shirt... she couldn't exactly wear his clothes out...

Pulling out a spare hair tie, she attempted to fix her hair a bit but just settled for pulling it back and then took a deep breath. She was fine! She had made a fool of herself before but it would be fine!

Never as big of fool as this! But she would be fine...

Blinking, she stopped in place. "Should I take that manga with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:37 am

Kiss on the cheek?

Alright... She'd acted like she'd wanted to on the lips, but if she was alright then that was what mattered.

As Miyako went about getting changed, Aito stood from his sitting position, pulling his already long-ish shirt on him down some so it was at its full length.

The...

Aito blinked at her question before shaking his head; "It'll stay here."

He would find somewhere for it to go, she didn't need to read that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 am

Miyako knew the answer before she spoke, but it hadn't hurt to try... She sighed and shrugged, what could she do about this? He was dead set on protecting her from things that didn't need protecting...

"Bye Hibiki. I'll see you...tomorrow." Giving her usual smile, she laughed a bit weaker than usual as she walked past him, her hand waving a small goodbye as she headed for the door. She was pretty good at covering when she was awkward or unsure about things and pushed all her powers of that at Hibiki now. The Kompeito and words had helped but...

She definitely wasn't leaving her room for the entire day.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 am

"A...Ah...See you tomorrow...then..." Aito replied, a hand moving to his hair as he ruffled it lightly, using his other hand to give a small wave back though...he wasn't used to...doing that so it was a bit short lived.

After work tomorrow then, she'd head back to her dorms today and...do whatever she needed to do and then they'd get through work.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:52 am

...She couldn't do it! Not with that cute little wave...

She wasn't cool headed enough to leave without... Aaah! Letting out a frustrated sound, Miyako ran back over to Hibiki, pulled him down into a small kiss before letting go and running to the door with a happy little laugh. "Byyye!"

And then she rushed out the door and far away, back to hide in her dorms for....oh forever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: