(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:01 am

"Gh..."

Things were already decided, or...well...they'd been discussed with Selena; if he couldn't put himself wholeheartedly into that type of life...he shouldn't be in that type of life.

They would still talk, they would still be friends and be able to just argue with each other like they usually did.

He just couldn't...truly be in that type of lifestyle forever...

So now he sat, in his coat again despite the heat with his hands shoved in his pockets. They'd just gotten off work, and he'd changed and gotten ready to leave early...

...He'd attempted to be normal, but obviously he'd been a bit...thrown off...

Well...not too obvious...couldn't have Housewife noticing...

So now here he sat, having sent a message to Miyako to meet him here when she was done with anything she needed to get done. He was definitely away from the shop and the complete opposite direction from anything involving the Garbage and her Wife.

No way in all hell could they know something like this...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:09 am

Miyako wasn't even wearing her school uniform, just a tank top and shorts for the heat along with a small purse. She had her hair pulled up and made a hurried pace, her face a bit red... she hadn't expected...anything...anything so soon but it seemed Hibiki had really been...

Been busy...

Work had been annoyingly awkward, but she just brushed aside any and all of that with her usual happy smiles. Iyuki hadn't even noticed anything wrong! Which was good because...she knew Muika disliked Hibiki and well that would be awkward to explain.

Using her newly tuned senses, she followed it into a nearby little shaded area with benches and a small fountain. It wasn't really a park and more just a spot to sit... and there was Hibiki in his coat. She...hadn't been expecting something like this this so it wasn't as if she was dressed for...well anything!

A bit red as she spotted him, she hurried over and bent a bit while breathing before looking up with a shy smile. "S-Sorry! I had to finish cleaning up... someone spilled a drink just before my shift ended..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:15 am

Considering he'd been getting much better at...sensing others, and being able to tell apart who was who by those senses, his eyes slid over to Miyako as she entered the area.

He was quiet as she explained what had taken her, and he gave a small nod; "Ah..."

That was fine, he'd been perfectly prepared to wait a bit longer considering he'd told her to finish what she needed to beforehand.

Now though...

"...Alright." He stated, letting out a breath; "I talked it out, I'm out of the...the harem..."

Simplest...way to put it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:18 am

Things...still felt awkward and Miyako just smiled it off like she had been all day. Moving to take a seat on the bench next to him, her eyes glancing up as he let out a breath before...

Miyako blinked and laughed a bit softly and rather unsurely, her hand coming up to her mouth as she glanced away. "Oh. That um, was quick. Are you...feeling better then?"

If he was that...that was all that mattered really. He had been really upset last night and she hoped...things hadn't gone too badly for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod; "Things were settled...no real arguing, still friends, will still talk..."

It was the best way things could have ended, it was...a bit strange, considering he'd just...become accustomed to it, but then again...he'd never expected a situation like...this one to ever happen...so he'd never thought about whether he would truly be fine with the harem thing or not...

Having said that...

N...Now...

With some mental beatings to himself, he moved his arm without really looking at Miyako or anything...and situated it around the her shoulders, his hand hanging over her farthest shoulder from him; his expression was still composed but perhaps it...was a bit forced in that regard....

Really...he had no idea what the hell he was doing...

What the hell...even was a relationship!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 am

Miyako felt real relief, her smile absolutely genuine as she looked up at Hibiki. He was going to be okay and felt better! She sighed and was about to speak, telling him how relieved she felt when his...arm then... He wasn't looking at her but his arm settled around her and over her shoulder.

Miyako's face was the color of cherries again but...she reached up with her hand and gently held it before leaning against him just a bit. "Mm, I see..."

It was a stupid response but...it was all she could think to say at the moment. At least...they were touching...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:47 am

"...." N...Now what...?

That...That settled it then, right? Then what now, they just...talked? Walked? Even he wasn't stupid enough to suggest just going about their days...

What...though...?

He didn't know anything about what the hell a normal relationship was even supposed to be like! He couldn't look towards Garbage and her Wife those two were...he would throw himself from a cliff before he even thought about looking for pointers from them!

Speaking of which...

"No telling Housewife...or Ga-...Okura..." He said; "Okura would tell him, and...he...I dunno...He...heavily warned me about this....this happening..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:53 am

Miyako wasn't used to this at all, she wasn't sure what to even say since her heart was racing enough that she felt it'd break out of her chest. She...was fine with sitting here in silence for a bit and relaxing a bit after...all the awkward.

They were um...an item now then. Yes, Hibiki's actions...towards her proved it. He felt they were and she had said she would... be willing but just it was so much faster than expected!

Hibiki's words made her nod and lean against him more, burying her face against him. "I won't. Muika hates you and I think she'd be all grossed out or upset. Its um...too new for me to be all shouting it around. When did Iyuki warn you? And what about?"

What could the nice Butler have to warn the man about? That didn't sound like him at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:02 am

"s'Fine...Okura and I both hate each other...There's just no informing her of anything that she'll keep from him if she deems it important enough..." She was loyal to him before anyone else, that much was obvious without even questioning it.

No going around and just telling anyone, that was fine; this was...he would rather prefer to know what he was doing before anyone knew and saw him acting like a damn fool.

"He...warned me that night after he met you, seeing as how you acted when you were healing Okura and I...considering my past and all... Just like I said yesterday...with the innocent talk..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:09 am

"Aah." Miyako nodded at Hibiki's words, Muika would...definitely tell Iyuki everything she felt was important and this would count. There was no doubt in her mind.

She squeezed his hand softly, smiling up at him a bit reassuringly since she felt he was worried as well about things other than Muika and Iyuki's knowledge.

Her smile turned a bit surprised and she blinked a few times. "R-Really that...early?! I um... what... that's when I didn't even... I was treating you like my little sister then actually."

She let out a sheepish laugh and looked away. "I can understand why you both were worried but I'll be eighteen soon. I won't stay so innocent forever! Besides, I'd seen the scars by then...it was really obvious..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:15 am

L...Little...sis...ter...

"I...I'm older though..." And he certainly wasn't a damn girl!

How was he comparable to her little sister of all people!? Back then, he would have at least preferred older brother or something if she was going to throw him into such a category! Now any sibling categories would definitely be weird though...

But that wasn't the point!

"He saw it as something else..." Aito continued, once he'd banished his previous thoughts. "...So he warned me about that..."

She'd already seen the scars, you'd have to be a damn idiot...no stupider than an idiot to not realize after that...

"Ah..." He added with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 am

"My little sister is like you a bit, in that you both are quiet and make sounds instead of speaking. She's a bit meaner than you though." Miyako noted, trying to hide her amusement at Hibiki's reaction and failing. "You just reminded me of her in that instance so I just...reacted like I do to her, well only that one time..."

Miyako's face had faded a bit but it quickly returned at Hibiki's words. "H-He wasn't wrong though. I mean later at least..."

She wanted to hide her face at admitting that, but it was kind of obvious she liked him for a while now. Letting out a flustered sound, Miyako moved her face back up against him. She wasn't being too forward was she? "...Hibiki, aren't you roasting like this? Shouldn't we go somewhere cooler?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:28 am

At least...she was meaner...

Nothing to dwell on too long then, he guessed... Wh..Whatever, it wasn't important anymore.

"...He wasn't..." Aito replied; "...That warning definitely still stands though..."

Hah?

Finally, he glanced down at Miyako when she brought up the heat. Well...yes...

"A...Ah..." This spot was just...convenient, cooler places were farther to walk so he'd just stopped here...it was already far enough away from the shop.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:34 am

"So...it was a...you shouldn't be with her warning and not a nice heads up one?" Miyako sighed, having hoped it would be fine but... She wasn't a child! She could decide for herself what was right and wrong as well as WHO was right and wrong for her.

She was getting used to the sounds still and she thought this one meant...obviously? Or...something like that. Nodding slowly, she smiled a bit. "Well, we can go somewhere else now then. I don't think you should roast just to hide from Iyuki."

Miyako probably wasn't helping, leaning up against him like this, and thus she began to pull away with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:43 am

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod; that was really the gist of that warning, the specifics would...just do nothing but sound hurtful...

As Miyako moved to stand, Aito stood after before smoothing out his coat from sitting. Fall... Fall needed to hurry...

He felt weird without a coat on... but in this heat he'd end up dying.

For now though, they needed to decide on a cooler place to go, where heat strokes weren't something that threatened him.

"Where to?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:49 am

Miyako...couldn't help but feel a bit of annoyance at that. She was a generally good natured person but really! Just... she could...choose who she wanted! She straightened her shorts a bit before reaching out and taking Hibiki's hand and looking to the side.

"I'm not really dressed for a date. We could go to the aquarium? Its nearby and nice and cool. I-If you like fish that is." Miyako reached up with her free hand and tugged a pigtail, a bit shy at the moment. Was this some...sort of weird first date? They still hadn't spoken anything really... Just...touched.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:55 am

"...s'Fine...Fish are fine..." Aito answered; aquarium seemed fine, that was a casual, but also...not...kinda place to go...

It would be cool inside, definitely...

It...wasn't like that was a place to go dressed up to anyway, he wasn't dressed up...just in his normal attire...

He held her hand back, though it was a gesture he'd definitely need to get used to...he wasn't accustomed to it, not that it was...bad...or anything.

"s'Not like...aquarium's a place to dress up for..." He added, speaking his previous thoughts; "I'm wearing what I wear daily..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:05 am

Miyako's smile widened as Hibiki agreed to the aquarium, pleased that he was holding her hand back as well. Her eyes glanced down at the clasped pair before she gently led him along with a slightly tinted face. "...But you are really handsome so I... um... well even like this you are really nice looking. So I want to dress up so I can match you."

She should...explain her feelings even if Hibiki wasn't normally one to explain his. He was unbearably handsome though! It would be hard for someone like her... to really...match. She...didn't want to be a disappointment to him... even though it'd only been...maybe ten minutes.

"Over this way, its a bit off the main stretch. I keep forgetting all three of you aren't from around here. I used to be new here too when I moved here for schooling, but I learned all the cool places really quickly." Laughing that off with her usual smile, she glanced up at Hibiki and squeezed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:14 am

"..." Aito glanced down at his clothing; it...wasn't like he was wearing anything that made him look like he was...higher standing(?)...

She also meant his physical attractiveness; well, he didn't lack confidence there, but...

Didn't he look normal?

It wasn't like he'd had the chance to be influenced by his true roots, so he'd never adopted some rich-boy look...

Whatever though...

"Mn..." He gave a small nod as she lead him towards the aquarium's location; "I...kinda know the area..."

He'd studied the maps...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 am

Miyako watched Hibiki's confusion with a bit of amusement and shook her head. "Ah forgot it. Its not important, I'll explain a bit later."

He didn't understand at all but it wasn't like he really should. From the little tiny bit he'd said, he had no idea about how really anything worked so she'd definitely have to teach him at least a few things. At least...everything...

She didn't mind too much and she smiled more up at him as she lead him along. "The main stretches have a lot of really fun stuff, but most of it tends to be packed or busy. Like the stores for shopping for arts supplies! Those are best found off the main roads, f-for example. Lots of the smaller shops in the area have better prices and better quality."

She was rambling oh she was definitely rambling. Luckily signs for the aquarium were popping up, so it wasn't too far. She just...was talking about...the city and...aah..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:37 am

"Mn..."

Forget it for now then, fine; no use dwelling on it if she thought he was off about it. He just figured he looked...normal...

As Miyako went off explaining this part of the city, Aito's eyes subtly roamed around as she explained things like the shopping areas, main roads, and smaller shops located around the area, and he listened.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:49 am

Miyako had the feeling she would have to explain a lot to Hibiki about...dating and...his looks and quite a few things. Things um that would be awkward and hard to explain. But she was Miyako and she powered through awkward with a smile and a happy laugh!

She got to explain a bit more about the different areas and how the city itself was laid out by the time they reached the gates that lead up a path to the entrance to the large building. People streamed around, but it was hot enough no one wanted to stay outside for long periods of time. Hibiki seemed fine with listening to her, but she felt a bit bad for rambling but...well it was important information for just...things.

Miyako led him up the path with a happy smile, pleased to be seeing the fishes again and within moments they were under an overhang and heading inside. It was immediately cooler before she lead them up to the counter, taking a brochure with her free hand and sighing in relief... Much cooler! "Are you doing better now?"

Her eyes glanced up at Hibiki, worried about him and his just love of coats in summer... She loved them too but sometimes she had to just wear little to survive!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am

Aito listened as Miyako continued to explain the area, feeling it...would be useful to know even if he rarely came around here. He lived in this damn city now, best to know his area...other than just the parts suited to living...

When they finally reached the aquarium, and cold air hit him he let out a sigh of relief of his own.

It really...was too damn hot...

"Ah...yeah..." He replied, giving another small nod; "Better..."

They were...in the aquarium now... There were...lots of areas to see, right? He'd...He wasn't familiar with aquariums, he just knew there were fish, and other sea life people couldn't normally see here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:09 pm

Miyako's smile warmed if possible as Hibiki gave his verbal agreement. He was speaking more and just saying things! She could tell as soon as he let out that sigh and without letting go of his hand she leafed through the brochure. "Oh they have a special exhibit this month! It's towards the back though... Do you wanna see the otters first?"

One of her favorite parts of the aquarium were the otters...and they were so cute... so unbearably cute! Miyako's face was lit with excitement as she closed her eyes and smiled up at Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:14 pm

"We can go wherever first..." It didn't really matter, they'd end up going to both most likely anyway; "Otters'r closer...right?"

It made sense though, to start from what was closer and work their way back. Miyako was smiling up at him brighter than she had earlier when they'd gotten here. Otters...then?

She'd named that animal specifically out of many, so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoujo Garbage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: