(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

These Will Help!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

These Will Help! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:32 am

Ikue gave a small laugh, smiling at how he'd phrased it; "I promise! You're not being a bad friend at all!"

He was definitely being a good friend! She didn't have many friends, but she definitely knew that he was being a good one!

Powers...

"N...No actually, I don't have any..." She'd just been able to see ghosts, that was it right now. She hadn't developed any kind of specific powers yet...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:22 am

He smiled, really genuinely, happy to hear that. He may be sort of alien and talk oddly and not know even basic things but... He knew... that the same feelings that drove other people.. were IN him somewhere... Just... they were hard to get in touch with now and then. But he really truly did worry about being a good friend to the few he could call as such.

"Ahh. I suspect you will soon. Most aware people do at some point or another I think." And he was sure hers would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:45 pm

"Maybe..." Ikue gave a small nod; maybe soon she'd develop her own abilities, that would actually be pretty nice... She wondered what kind she would develop, and how useful they would be. There were...so many possibilities!

What determined the types of powers one would get... That wasn't something she could find an answer to, she'd just have to wait and see how things turned out! When she developed her abilities, her friends would definitely be the first ones to find out!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:37 pm

"Definitely." He assured her. "And whatever powers you develop I know will be perfect for you. It's how these things tend to work. Powers seem to reflect on the person or their soul in some way. Sometimes it isn't always obvious how, but every power is right for the person. Except Shinigami powers which seem weird sometimes. But even then usually they fit."

His own powers were more of a matter of circumstance than anything and they had begun rather simple. It wasn't until he'd absorbed the mass of power that had come from Kepler that his abilities truly evolved to what they were now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:26 am

Powers typically reflected the person they belonged to, reflected their soul... She hoped... Ikue hoped her powers would be something she could be proud of! I-If she ever manifested them....that is, she shouldn't get overconfident about powers she didn't have yet...

She...She could be a little excited though...

"I can't wait to see mine then! Some day..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:21 am

"Yes. They should be spectacular. I imagine it won't be too long. It's the way these things tend to go." He'd noticed a lot of times people's spiritual powers started manifesting when they started to meet other people with spiritual powers. He had no idea why. It just seemed to be the way of things. Still, it was good. Maybe her meeting others lately meant hers would spark soon.

"Clearly, you will develop space powers." He said with a grin. That would be amazing. He had no idea what space powers would look like, but they SOUNDED amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:52 am

"Aaa, that would be cool; I wonder what space powers would entail... Aha, there's a lot of possibilities!" Ikue had told herself not to become too excited considering she had yet to manifest her abilities, but with Yui's words it was becoming hard not to!

Aa, even if she didn't get space powers she hoped it was something just as cool!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:47 am

"Hmm, there really are... warping space, teleporting.. or maybe powers that are just thematically similar to space, like with stars or constellations or something." He scooted to the edge of his seat, likewise excited at the subject. He really didn't know much about most worldly matters, but goodness did he know about space. He sort of felt like it was his thing, since he'd been travelling through it for so long.

He was of course willing to share space. There was a ridiculous ton of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:07 am

Ikue tried to picture it all, and it was obvious she was in awed thought as she did so; there were so many possibilities! She...She hoped they would be useful if anything, even if they weren't related to space!

She gave a small, happy laugh; it was just fun to think about!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 am

Testament did a little spin on his chair. She seemed to be enjoying the thought. "My powers started off pretty small.. but... uhh... things... HAPPENED... and then I got better powers. Although I sort of had a bunch of weird powers because of my body anyway. I merged with this suit so... I can do some stuff.. like a computer." He said, coming to a halt.

"Mostly I can just... control stuff about myself in ways others can't. I can seal off specific memories if I wanted, though I don't... Also I can make sure my glamour stays convincing. Like, to me I mean. I don't have nerves like normal, but I messed around and made up some programs to simulate the five senses with the suits sensors? I'm still fine tuning it, but if I'm going to live with other people who have all these senses, it's only fair I get them too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Ikue gave a small nod at this information, listing to what Yui had to say about his own abilities; so they could...or well it was more likely for them to be small at the start, and eventually they may develop further...

That made sense, it would be odd to just develop abilities that were more powerful than one could handle.

Yui could seal off his own memories if he wanted to...and make sure his...glamour(?), she assumed that was his body that she was seeing right now, the human looking one, stayed believable. Yui could really manage some amazing things, it seemed like his powers were pretty complex, but...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Testament nodded. "Yeah. It's... handy. And it has its fun uses." He said with a smile. "I can do all sorts of stuff just to play around. I understand most people can't exactly play with their own mind. But I can do things like... well.." He hesitated, wondering... Okay, if he set a timer on it... it'd be fine.

"Here, watch." He said before placing his pointer and middle finger to his forehead. It wasn't necessary but it helped focus. He got done messing around, leaving a rather short timer on. As soon as he was done, he activated the program and suddenly.

His eyes fluttered open, darting around, confused. "Uhhh... Wh... Wh-what's going on?" He asked, standing up. "Wh... Where am I? Who are you? Is this.... a bookstore?" The confusion and slight fear in his eyes was real. He was by no means acting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Well...?

Ikue waited, watching as Yui told her to do so as he pointed his fingers to his forehead. He was going to demonstrate one of his abilities then.. Play with his own mind? She waited patiently, waiting to see what would happen when-

"H-Huh?" H-He really did it!? Yui... he didn't know where he was or anything now! By his tone and his expressions she could...could tell he wasn't faking it in the least! "You're working in a b-bookstore! I'm someone you met, a friend! I-Ikue Iseri!"

He...If he knew that he could fix himself right!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:15 pm

He blinked at her... "A... A bookstore?" He asked, his mouth hanging slightly agape. He.. Worked in a bookstore? That... didn't sound right.. None of this sounded right. He started to stand up, still confused when he suddenly gave a short cry of pain and held his head, his eyes squeezing shut for a second.

"Mm... Sometimes it stings... when the memory all comes back..." He said through the pain, which quickly subsided. He sat back down, his eyes fluttering, before he shook his head a little bit, chasing away the bits of confusion that remained. "Sorry. Hope I didn't alarm you. As you can see though, I can seal off my memories. I put it on a 20 second timer, just so you could see." He said before frowning. "Really, I hope I didn't scare you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:30 am

A concerned expression crossed Ikue's face as Yui began looking pained, that short cry... He had sealed off his memories and now was confused and freaked out! Now he was hurting too! Oh... Oh no...

Stings...?

It...He could bring it back then, if he wanted them... That was good, he didn't completely forget...

"I-It's fine...I was more worried than...than scared, are you okay?" He knew of the sting, but he could still be hurting...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:14 am

He nodded quickly. He hadn't meant to worried her. His head still felt... tense, but it didn't hurt. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Please don't worry. It didn't hurt much more than a pinch... It was just a pinch in my... brain.." He rubbed his forehead and relaxed, smiling. "See? Good as new."

He frowned, still feeling bad he'd worried her. "My apologies. Any way I can make it up to you?" He asked, hoping to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:34 am

Ikue gained a relieved smile at Yui's reassurances, glad he was okay; she wouldn't worry then, or at least try not to. He said he would be fine, and he has...obviously done this to himself before. She would trust his word then!

"It's okay, really! Aha, just knowing you'll be okay is enough..." He didn't need to make it up to her, she would be fine!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:39 am

He smiled, touched by her kindness. "You are a very sweet person, Ikue. For one of my first friends I already think I hardly deserve your friendship." He patted her on the shoulder, before trying to figure out what to do now. He really didn't know much about carrying conversations. He sat in quiet for a few moments before deciding he could just ask.

"So what else do friends do together? I don't really know what to do when I run out of things to ask." He said, concerned. He was trying to be a good friend, damn it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:57 am

Blushing, Ikue gave a small laugh; it was...flustering to be called very sweet, but she was happy that Yui thought that about her. It was a good thing to be considered sweet!

What else do friends do...

"Hm...Well, it's good to find out a friends interests, other than ones they already know?" She suggested, though she was unsure if Yui was up to that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 am

Hm. Find out their other interests? Okay, that seemed... straightforward enough. He nodded. "Well.. What are your other interests then, Ikue? I understand most people like music. So what music do you like? And do you watch any sort of videos? I understand most people also enjoy these greatly. I've watched a few but I was mostly picking at random so I haven't seen much of anything yet."

Although he was fairly certain that whoever this Uwe Boll was, he had to certainly be bad, even by educated standards.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:28 am

"Ah, well...I like lots of different types of music! As for movies or television, I watch it a little but I don't really do that regularly. There's some good shows on tv though! Hm... When it comes to shows I like animated ones, or just happy ones too, but I really like shows if they have a good story to them too! Ahaha..."

When it came to television and music there were just so many different genres she did like...it was hard to name them all!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:55 pm

He tried to follow, realizing he didn't know enough about various forms of media to really appreciate most answers she could give. But her response was nonspecific enough that he could follow. "Ahh. Happy things are good and animated things are pretty." He said.

"So, if we're friends, how do we keep in touch with each other?" He had the sigils to keep in touch with the rest of the hollows. He didn't really know how to contact human world people yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:18 am

Ikue gave a small, happy nod; mhmm, happy and animated things were great! She liked other genres too but she did enjoy things that made her happy, and smile. If it was touching too, but she could still smile at the end it was great as well!

Her attention was pulled away from the movies and music discussion as Yui asked his next question. Ah, right!

"Well, they usually exchange phone numbers!" She replied, pulling out her own phone to show him. "That way friends can call and message one another whenever they're apart!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:23 am

Hmm... Friends could contact one another with phones... but he didn't have a phone. And even if he got one he was pretty certain the waves from it didn't cross dimensional borders, much less Salvaje's time distortion barrier... Hell, he'd barely been able to cross it. The only thing that seemed to work were these sigils. Hm. Actually...

"May I see this?" He asked as he reached out and snatched her phone. He knew he should wait for a response but... this would only take a second. He fiddled with it, his fingers sinking into the phone ever so subtly. He could feel his sigil heating up as he inadvertently messed with its connections too. Once he was done, he handed her the phone and placed his left hand over his right and fixed the connections there. All better.

"You should have a line to me now." He said with a smile. Indeed if she looked, her contact would have his name. His true name, Testament, in them. There was no number but dialing that would give her a line to his sigil now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 am

"Huh, oka-" Ikue watched as Yui took her phone, tinkering with it; she didn't know what exactly he was doing, but considering what he was...she supposed she could understand if he didn't have a phone.

How to communicate then...?

Her question was answered as her phone was returned and Yui explained what he'd done. Testament, that was his real name then... So she'd be able to contact him now!

"Aa, thanks!" She smiled, happy Yui had been able to think of something that could work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Will Help!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: