(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

These Will Help!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

These Will Help! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:14 am

"You're welcome! Any time you want to talk to me, you can!" He said with a smile, looking around. The store was dead. It had been dead before she'd shown up actually. How fortunate that one of his only customer he'd dealt with this part of the day had been Ikue. "Next time, we can meet somewhere besides a bookstore. Somewhere fun!" He said with happy grin, hopping up from his chair.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:52 am

"Okay, and yeah! Next time we can go somewhere else!" Ikue replied happily; that sounded fun! They could meet up again somewhere and have fun! If she needed to talk to him before they decided to hang out again, then she'd be able to call him too!

She stood from her chair, the book still in her grasp; Yui had offered, but...

"Um the book, I really can pay myself..." They had just become friends, so she wanted to be sure Yui was sure about getting her the book as he'd said...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:00 am

Testament looked at the book, then back to Ikue. He gave her a smile that seemed to speak his mind for him that she was being silly. He took a step forward and gave her an unexpected hug. "Really, even if I couldn't easily afford it, I'd get you the book. Like I said, I haven't made many friends and I'm glad to have become one with you." He had learned many valuable things and her company really was rather enjoyable. This was an excellent day.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:04 am

Ikue, despite it being a friendly hug, still couldn't stop herself from feeling a tint in her face again. It was a sudden hug! She hadn't seen it coming! Still, hugging friends was fine! She gave a smile as he pulled away, "Thank you, then! I'll be sure to read it front to back!"

He said he could easily afford it, so she told herself she shouldn't feel bad about it. It was a gift from a friend so she needed to be more accepting!

"We'll talk sometime later then!" She added, happy with the events of today.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:33 am

"See that you do!" He said, encouraging her to learn some things about the world. If she was going to be spiritually aware, especially if he was going to let her visit space with him at some point, were she so inclined, she needed to be aware of the actual workings of the place, not this nonsense that most humans published.

He opened a garganta above him, not seeing the need to clock out or close up. Nobody really came in anyway. He'd come by again in the future to make sure all was well. "I'll see you again, Miss Ikue. It was a pleasure meeting you." He said with another smile and a little wave before floating up into the garganta, the breach closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:09 am

"Mhmm! It was nice to meet you too!"

Ikue sat by as Yui bid her farewell, disappearing through a...a portal above him. The shop was empty now...and she stood from her seat. While Yui said he'd handle the book, she still felt bad just leaving... so she pulled out some money and put it in the donation jar right next to the register.

There! Some payment!

With a smile she left the store, heading back into the city to begin heading back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Will Help!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: