(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thank you, please come again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Thank you, please come again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:06 pm

"Y-Yes, that's totally it." Selena's now free hands were required to hold back the extreme laughter that threatened to escape. Lots of love to give... to everyone... If only this poor woman could see her at work, they wondered where all Selena's love went there.

Her purple eyes widened just a bit as she finally got a hold of herself, but the woman's words weren't unexpected. She actually expected it really, Fay seemed too innocent and Selena watched her run off with a smile before following.

Rounding a corner, she held up the manga and nodded thoughtfully as she flipped it over to read a synopsis. She needed to respond to Fay though and after reading it, she held it out to add to the pile with a grin. "Happy and positive's better than dark and dreary for no reason. There's enough of that in real life, thank you very much authors. Thanks, I'll take the whole series! Whats out at least."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:57 am

Fay noticed the wide eyed response but had left and refused to registered it had happened. She was a tough warrior, not some innocent little kid. She was a killer, not a... School girl... Although she supposed in this get up there wasn't much point debating the difference.

"Uhh.. the.. all of them? O-okay!" They were sort of expensive but... Selena was the customer and if she could afford it... Which her clothing indicated that she probably could... Fay quickly pulled each volume from the shelf, tossing them onto the growing pile in her other hand and keeping it balanced.

"Anything else you need?" She asked helpfully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:30 am

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I have one of those guys to lug it around once I leave too, so I won't have to bear the burden too long. You sure are strong, wooow." Selena gave a low whistle as Fay began piling up the books, grinning from the hesitation and question though. The woman could handle her manga, sheesh.

Selena's eyes shot up as she thought for a moment before shrugging, a small lifting of her shoulders really and less of a true shrug. "I think I'm all set for right now, a cute new series to read... I'll come back and tell you what I thought of it, if that's okay with you? I know you are just working and being nice to a customer. It's not like I'd get offended if I'm being annoying."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:57 am

Fay pursed her lips and looked away, trying not to react to the appreciation for her strength. Partly out of bashfulness, partly because she didn't want to give away her other nature to the customers. "Th-that's good! Put him to work to earn his keep, yeah?" She chuckled softly. Manga wasn't so hard to balance. She'd had to balance a ton of things, sometimes herself ON things. The physical strength helped with it a lot though.

"Uh.. Y-yeah! You're more than welcome to come back!" She grinned, really hoping she would. Selena seemed nice.. and cool... very cool... "And.. N-no... I'm not.. like.." She growled at herself again in frustration. "I like talking to you, really!" She had been enjoying their conversation. She was usually very polite, but professional and brief with customers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 am

"Haaah! He more than earns his keep, but I think I will put him to other work." Selena didn't mean it in the way it came out, but shrugged at the unintentional innuendo and laughed. "Sorry, that came out reallly wrong. I meant it in entirely innocent terms, I promise."

She hoped Fay wouldn't die of blushing if she made too strong of sexual comments, not intending the poor woman to have such a dismal fate. Still a true smile appeared on her lips and a bit of a relieved sigh as well. "Phew, thank you. I'll definitely come visit again! It was pretty refreshing to be honest. I don't...have many talks like these ever, Fay. It's a real treat."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:45 am

Fay snickered at the comment. She didn't think of it in the most innocent way but she hadn't thought it was a dirty joke. Still, she gave Selena a look of confusion. Did she think she was... that innocent? W-well... she guessed... she had given her that impression. "Relaax... I... might be... kind of... short on experience, but I'm not an innocent." She said with a giggle. She had seen far more fucked up things than Selena could likely show her, and she was no stranger to sexual situations.. just... ones involving her.

"And it was really a lot of fun. I don't... really talk to many people either..." She only even got this job so she could stop drifting and be near Riye. Granted she didn't have a lot going on when she WAS drifting but.. "I look forward to talking to you again." She said with a warm smile, quickly cashing her out on the manga and handing her the bag. "Really!" She said with some slight unease. It was true... she didn't really have all that many people she looked forward to seeing, but she was almost sad Selena was leaving.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Selena noted the snicker and felt a bit happy at it, having caused at least some amusement... Though she did relax perceptibly as Fay gave her the okay. It would be nice not having to watch what she said... Though she wasn't going to go into tons of detail in the first place. "Well then I'll be free with my comments. You might regret this!"

The quincy gave a chuckle and shook her head as she paid for the manga and waited for Fay to bag it up.

"I will come back I promise! I'll free up some more time and actually talk to you if that's fine." Selena grinned, noting the bit of unease Fay exuded for a moment there. She'd definitely come back and visit, it wasn't like it would be too hard. She accepted the bag and hefted it, the weight more than she was expecting and she'd be happy to hand it over to Luca soon. "It definitely was interesting. See you Fay~"

She headed towards the door, a soft smile on her face that she quickly
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:14 am

Fay smiled and waved. "It was lovely meeting you, Miss Selena!" She said with a wave, happy to have had the encounter, even if there probably would never be another one. She sighed happily, before looking up at the awkward boy in front of her at the counter. "May I help you?"

"Um.. Y-yeah.. I just think... you're really special.."

Oh god....

----

About a week later, Fay was busying herself running around the store trying to shelve, while some of the other girls were at the counter. She found herself getting along a bit better now. A little more used to the job. There just was a small transitional hiccup when, after insisting on an unrevealing costume, she told the manager she no longer wanted the maid outfit. She was much more pliable this time, but... she wound up not getting much of a say in her outfit, having to dress as a rather popular choice that some of the other girls had been avoiding.

She'd been happy to comply, not wanting to lose her first job or do badly, but...... She reached down, trying to tug at the skirt as if it would grow longer from doing that. Did it have to be THIS costume of ALL frigging costumes?

They had a wig for her that was pretty good and she was getting used to the contacts. She could turn her own eyes green, but then she'd be working in x-ray vision all the time and the last thing she wanted to see was under the customer's clothes.

She sighed, catching sight of herself in a mirror and immediately squeaking, a bad habit she was picking up from Riye before carrying the books she was working on swiftly away. Gawwwd, did it HAVE to be Noel?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:59 am

There was a low whistle from the door as Selena stepped in and caught sight of Fay in her new get up as she ran by. She was dressed in something a little warm for her tastes but it wasn't like she was outside traveling around much. Luca was a dear and always amenable to taking her places and she had promised to visit even if this city was one of the few places she wanted to visit at the moment.

"When you snap you really snap and go all out, eh Fay?" Selena called a bit playfully as she moved inside, holding her sides and the laughter in a bit as she attempted to not giggle strongly at the get up. Sheeesh what did they have her in? "You should file a sexual harassment claim holy hell."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:27 am

Fay heard the little whistle and sighed. Great... another pervert... she briefly wondered if she'd landed on the right side of the fence... but all she had to do was remember the last person who thought that they had a special connection with Fay in her maid costume and NOPE. She would take all kinds of whistles over that.

However, when she turned around, she found not just some pervert, but Selena! "H-hey!" She said quickly with a little wave and a happy grin. "Um... Y-yeah... I... got a lot of... WEIRD attention with the maid costume and...it turns out I get less creepy stuff my way in this than the maid outfit." She said with a happy little giggle. "Although.." She glanced in the mirror and blushed. "I would have liked maybe... a BIT less skin..." she groaned a little.

"So what can I help you with today?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:47 am

"You'd figure it'd be the other way, but you're right. I hear cute girls at work talk about the weirdos that bother them thinking they are sex kittens under their shyness or other things, but I don't really get too many coming after me." Selena grinned and it was a bit vicious, indicative of what she'd do to any weirdos really. She still was fighting off her laughter, attempting to not just burst into more giggles at the comment and blush.

"This is just the price you pay for less...weird attention and more normalish." Selena wasn't sure she liked that term but she shrugged and walked over to Fay's side, looking up at the shelves of manga. "Well, not sure. That manga you shared with me was cute and I did enjoy it, I felt I should get some more along the same vein. Plus I wanted to stop by and see you again."

She gave the woman a grin, reaching up and patting the wig. "It was worth it for this show here hah."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:52 am

"Oh? Honestly I'm surprised." By the logic that this store seemed to work on, what Selena said made sense, but still, she couldn't imagine people wouldn't hit on her... unless maybe she was terrifying at work... Did Fay just need to be terrifying? ....no... some of these nerds were into that... and she'd probably get fired.

"H-Hey!" She reached up to keep her wig from getting displaced. "Perv." She said with a little stick-out of her tongue. "I have some more series you'd probably like though if you liked that one." She said happily. "Oh!" She suddenly thought of something as she led Selena to the section. "So how did you prank work out? Well, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:10 am

"Don't be too much, I can be terrifying at work and off it if I want." Selena was made of meh at that statement. At work she was a whole different character and she preferred to be closed off to others in general. However it couldn't hurt to have a few people she let in... not anymore at least.

She was a bit surprised to realized that after only one small meeting she kind of wanted to let this sweet woman in a bit too. Maybe they could be friends? She'd...keep visiting. Snickering, she shifted the wig just a bit because of that comment. "I happen to appreciate female figures just as much as you! I just do it openly. Besides, teasing aside it doesn't look bad. You have the perfect body for whoever that it, I'm assuming a specific one?"

Selena's eyes looked down and up, but it wasn't an appreciative glance in that it was sexual. It was more like someone examining a work of art and figuring out what it meant. It seemed too specific to just be a random outfit. If so why make her put in contacts and a wig? Well whatever... "More would be nice and my prank..."

Her snickers returned, violet eyes lighting up as she explained a bit. "It worked beautifully. I got so many angry messages on skype and then MORE later when I got home on my cell phone. They were incoherent grumbles, it was just the best. I pissed off the Tsun~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:00 am

She tried to think about Selena being scary and realized that she could imagine it all too well. She was suddenly very glad the woman had taken to being friendly with her as opposed to some of the given alternatives. She grumbled just a little bit at Selena's comparison over their... appreciations. "I.." she frowned, blushing. She was trying to adapt to what Selena had talked to her about last time. It just... was taking effort.

"Thank you." She reached over to her arm and rubbed it. "It's uh... Noel Vermillion from Blazblue. It's a fighting game. It's just uh..." She pursed her lips, glancing at Selena and deciding she... was being friendly.. she could... talk to her... about this? "She's... actually...my 'fictional character crush'." She made little quotations with her fingers. She didn't know if Selena... found 2D characters hot so she was just playing that one safe. "Which is why I'm still a liiiiittle weirded out by the fact that it looks good on me."

She glanced at a mirror and quickly walked past it, before clearing her throat. "But... I'm glad your prank worked out! If you ever need help with future pranks be sure to let me know!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Selena's smiling was knowing as Fay blushed and grumbled, but she let it drop as the woman then thanked her. "Welcome, Noel then? Huh... I've probably heard of it somewhere, it sounds familiar enough but..."

She gave a shrug before her smile turned into a smirk as the air quotations made her want to laugh. Just the whole response, from air quotes to the term used made her want to laugh, though not at Fay. More just from amusement at this. "I guess that means you share a lot of similarities then. Whats she like so I can get an idea of why you 'crush' on this character?"

Legitimately interested in that, Selena found a stool and plopped herself down and crossed her leg. For all intents and purposes it was now her throne, the way she was sitting and the air about her suggested. "Don't be too weirded out, its probably not a bad thing... I think? I don't know, I guess I don't get much chance to crush on characters so its kind of interesting to me to hear about it from someone who does."

"I will definitely come to you next time, he lives in this city so I could probably think up a few more for you to help with eventually~ Thank Fay, I appreciate it." Selena was grinning from ear to ear, not only because of the well help the woman would give but also the woman's own reaction to the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:03 am

"Ahhh.." She blushed and shook her head. No... She didn't have anything in common with Noel.. She... Ahhh... She huffed and gave Selena a furrowed brow and a frown, but... Selena seemed to genuinely want to know.. And she was sitting down... so she supposed that she would have to talk about it... Fay sighed and sat the stack of books down and gently sat atop them, placing her hands in her lap.

"Um... Well.. What's... not to like...? She is sweet and kind... and um... she... blushes a lot.. and is really shy... I guess.. I um... like that..." She looked to the side. Uggh, but she NORMALLY wasn't like that!

"But she's.. strong of heart? And caring and stuff. I mean... it's a fighting game, so she does fight people...Really.. She uh... reminds me of Riye, not myself..." Riye was the sweet and innocent and shy one... even if Riye could make Fay pretty shy too...

"Aaaaand uhhhh..." Her tone turned a little more... sheepish. Could she talk about this? Well... Selena had talked about her harem... And Fay just sort of... felt safe telling her.. "W-well... I don't... actually have the best figure for this costume? She's um... more... slender?" Fay was looking firmly away but subtly crossed her arms under her chest, before giving a slight 'ahem' just to make sure Selena got the gist. "I... um... really like that." She grumbled a little after saying it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:25 am

Selena just watched Fay's breakdown with a curious smile and then waited for her to speak. The halting reply was nothing new and while showing interest, she hid how interested she was in hearing it. That fluster over admitting such things was too adorable!

"Ah so you like smaller breasted girls who have heart and caring and...flustery. I seee. That's your type." Her eyes darted down, having gotten the gist quite well even before the movements for emphasis. Selena felt her smirk grow now as she too crossed her arms and leaned back. "It's quite a specific type. So if your girlfriend is like that too, why don't you get her to dress up in this outfit instead?"

Maybe this bombshell would cause another amused reaction, the quincy couldn't help hoping that! "Flat chested woman do have their endearing traits, but I am rather fond of the larger end of the scale myself."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:03 am

"Ahhh! It-it's not like that!" She waved her hands. "I-I like. I mean.. Riye isn't! She. She's not flat or anything! Mmm." She didn't want to say any more on the matter but she had to stick up for Riye after she gave the wrong impression to Selena. "She's just.. She.. Mmmmmm!" She huffed again, crossing her arms. "R-Riye is perfect. It's not a matter of type." She felt cheesy just saying it.. but.. it's.. it's what she felt... and she.. well, she trusted Selena. At least a little.

"And.. um... I... I don't... think it'd be smart to have her wear this." Fay would.. most likely make an ass of herself. She was a little amused at Selena's views on chests. Maybe she could at least... thin the focus on herself.

"O-Oh? Most of the women who work here are in your bracket then it seems. I could start slipping phone numbers into the manga volumes." She teased, sticking her tongue out a little just so it'd be clear she was kidding. Well, mostly. If Selena liked one of her coworkers, she'd be happy to introduce them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:18 pm

"I never said she was flat. I just implied she was on the smaller end." Selena was holding back laughter, trying her best and failing once more as she broke into amused chuckles at Fay's defense of her sweetheart. "Its fine! I promise I was not attacking or teasing her, mostly teasing you~ I mean its fun seeing you flail just a bit over her, its... Hm."

"Its sweet to be honest, seeing such an innocent and cute relationship. ...Well sort of sweet and cute." A snicker followed Fay's pronouncement and more hand waving aside the words. If she was saying it'd be a bad idea... Haaah! Hah. Fay was a bit more...interesting in that manner than previously though~ Though she wasn't boring by far.

Her grin turned less teasing and more genuine as Fay loosened up a bit and began teasing back. Selena sighed dramatically, leaning against the wall as she shook her head. "Alas... I must keep myself to two men despite my wishes for more squishes in my relationship. Perhaps I can get Luca in a dress and pretend he is just an oddly flat woman?"

Selena just winked in return for the tongue sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:13 am

She crossed her arms.  "I wasn't flailing."  She said with a pout.  This is why she didn't like talking about her feelings.  It just got you teased.  But... it wasn't so bad coming from Selena.  She knew Selena wasn't being mean or anything at least.. And she thought they were sweet... even if the thought made her blush.  "Mmm..."  She shook her head trying to hide the tint.  They weren't like.. kids or anything... really...

"Oh?  Why not do what you want though?"  She asked, curious.  She didn't... really understand a LOT about relationships, especially Selena's unique one.  Was there an upper cap on the matter?  "S-sorry.  I shouldn't pry."  She stood up glancing around.  Especially on the clock.  She couldn't be unprofessional to customers... At least not nice ones like Selena.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:53 am

"You were a teeny bit." Her fingers were held up, a centimeter apart a she grinned, knowing her teasing was getting nice effects. Selena understood though, Fay didn't want her to think of them are pure little preciouses in a relationship but it was too late. She didn't think of them as childish, but that reassurance could come later.

"Because what I want will probably hurt again... Just for a bit of physical pleasure? Pfft, I can squish my own boobs thank you very much and leave off the hearbreak. Luca might wear a dress for me if I really want to pretend, so its not entirely bereft of fun. Its not prying! You're easy to talk to and I don't mind sharing." Selena was normally tight lipped but...Fay made her want to open up to her. The woman was standing and looking around nervously and so Selena smiled.

"Why don't I come back again? Maybe when you aren't working and we can talk about things then. I can give you my number and we can meet for lunch! I promise, strictly not romantic either."

Just in case Fay felt that she was trying to butt in or something, Selena wanted to make sure she didn't have any chances to take it wrong. She just wanted to chat...nicely with someone.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:16 am

She tipped her head, frowning and making a sad noise. "That..." Her mouth drooped a little more. She didn't want to encourage her blindly. She didn't know Selena's life or what she'd gone through. She didn't feel like she should just act out of fear though... She might just be content with just the two men though. It didn't matter too much to her if that was the case. While Selena was certainly pretty, she had no interest in being the squishes she spoke of, though she snorted in surprise when she clarified it wasn't romantic.

"I didn't think it was!" She quickly said, defensively, before giving a slight nervous laugh. "Um, yeah though. That'd be fun. I don't... ah... really... y'know... have a lot of friends so... that would be good." She cleared her throat, feeling very vulnerable suddenly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:39 am

"...Its fine its fine. I got a liiittle too serious for the moment." Selena waved off the awkward air and smirked as Fay snorted, knowing the woman hadn't even thought of it. It hadn't crossed her mind one bit, which was rather nice to hear verbally as well as physically though the immediate response was gratifying.

Also reassuring. Selena grinned and pulled out a little notepad, writing her number down on it before handing it over. "Here! Feel free to contact me whenever. I don't...have any friends I don't sleep with. Or well one, I have one now not counting you since Hibiki broke up with me."

Fay's rather nervous reaction didn't get ignored so much as Selena didn't want to draw attention to that and make her feel words. They both were in similar boats though and she grinned, hiding the shared bit of nervousness herself.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:53 am

"N-noo, you're fiiine. I mean... I guess... friends talk about these things... And you CAN talk about these things... I mean.. I could... even tell you about my problems, if you can call them that? It's... It's good." She nodded resolutely, crossing her arms confidently. She reached a hand out to take the paper, tearing a blank piece off of it and pulling a pen from her pocket and writing her own.

"Um... W-well...I will strive to be a better friend than he is.. No.. that sounds... um... " She gave a sheepish laugh and handed Selena the number. "I would like that I mean. I guess I don't have any friends I don't sleep with either, but I'm only friends with you and Riye." She said before her eyes widened a little, though she kept from panicking too much. "And even then I only mean sleep in the literal sense." She cleared her throat. She had been trying to be funny but it just came out awkward.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 2:02 am

"Well! Maybe over lunch soon we can do all of that. I bet it'd be much nicer too, no worries of being overheard." Selena took the number with a warm grin and stuffed it in her pocket, before patting Fay's resolutely crossed arms. "We can share a bit more, I'd feel better if I didn't have to worry over getting you in trouble. Haha, he's a good friend. Really. Just cause I loved him and he didn't love me doesn't make him bad!"

Selena's expression became a bit pained at that but she just waved it off with her hand. "Thank you though. I honestly appreciate that, I'm trying to be all mature about this but I really just want to kick him really hard. We'll learn a bit together, so be sure to tell me if I'm fucking up too."

Her serious words didn't stop the amusement that Fay's words caused in her though and she laughed off the awkward. "I understaaand~ Miss innocent princess, no dirty thoughts in your head at all~ At least yet."

The quincy's eyebrow raised at that and she just obviously knew that Fay wasn't as innocent or pure of thought as she seemed to come across. Still it wasn't like Selena figured her for a true pervert or anything and the quincy waved her hand as she turned to go. "I'll take my leave now! Luca's probably hovering more, or lost in a that candy shop nearby... For being a floof owl he sure likes his chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, please come again   Thank you, please come again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you, please come again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: