(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How was work?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

How was work? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:50 am

It was good then... That made Riye happy, Fay was happy she'd told her it was best to stay! She couldn't help but smile at that.

Huh?

Anywhere?

Wh-Why, what was there... What would Fay... Um...Uh...

Considering how sudden the question was, Riye's mind swirled with various possibilities. Where!? Um! Let's see...

"U-Um the b-bakery down the street from my place!" It was sudden! She'd just...blurted out the first thought that'd come to her clearly.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:17 am

Fay looked at her, just... blinking for a second.. Aw man... that... wasn't even kind of a cool place to go. She could ask Riye to pick a better place... Mmm, no, it didn't matter. She nodded and took Riye's hand, walking down a nearby alley and opening a garganta. "Aaaand." She held Riye close and pulled her through it.

And now they were on the roof of the bakery. "Ta-daaa!" She said, letting go of Riye once they were through. "I found out Arrancar can teleport. Like... ANYWHERE... It's nuts!" She said, ecstatic, before coming back over, hoping she hadn't spooked Riye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:18 am

Huh?

Riye blinked as Fay took her hand, were they going to go over there now? Well, she'd asked her to pick somewhere to go, so...

Hu-Uwa!?

Fay led her into an alleyway, but before she could even question the direction they were taking she'd...opened a-

A surprised noise escaped her as she was pulled inside of the portal, and on instinct she shut her eyes. When she opened them again she was...

"Uwa!? The bakery!?" Riye looked surprised, definitely so as she turned to look at Fay; she could anywhere!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:42 am

She nodded. "Y-Yeah! The bakery! I was hoping you'd be like 'Fiji' or 'Hawaii' or 'The north pole' or some place cool I could show off, b-but yeah! I can take you anywhere, any time." She smiled, just a LITTLE proud of herself, letting herself show off to Riye just a bit. She tried to be humble about her abilities, but these were still amazing to her, so it was okay to show them off.

"I can do other stuff too, though a lot of it is... sort of flashy and draws attention. But I can show you another time that's... less in public."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:58 am

"Ahaha, when you asked I was just...caught by surprise so I just said the first thing that came to mind!" Riye explained, giving a small, sheepish giggle.

So Fay could really go anywhere with this new found ability. It was a really, really amazing one!

"Uwaa..." She seemed awed some by Fay and all of her talk of these new abilities. It all sounded so amazing!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:03 am

She patted Riye on the head, too ecstatic with Riye's appreciation of her abilities to NOT be a little silly. "It was as good a place as any to show off that I can do it." She smiled, still proud though starting to feel a little bashful of Riye's adoration. If only she could be immune to blushing.

"Y-yeah... so... I can take you anywhere you like? And... W-well, if you ever need me, I can be there in an instant.." She said before searching through all the pockets of the maid uniform and pulling out the cheap phone she'd bought. "Which I can do with THIS!" She said triumphantly as she pulled up stuff to put Riye into her contacts (the only number in her contacts, though she'd add work's the next time she was in)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Riye gave another smile as Fay patted her on the head, a small laugh following shortly after as the woman explained her powers a bit further. She could go and take her anywhere she wanted, Fay's powers were definitely amazing!

Huh?

"You got a phone!" She exclaimed happily, brightening even further. They would easily be able to contact each other now!

Her smile still on her face, Riye reached into her pocket and pulled out her own phone, and went about pulling up her contacts so she could add Fay. Her own list didn't really have a wide selection of contacts either. Her work, for one, and also another number...her father, even if he wanted nothing to do with her she still felt it was important to have it. Her mother had left it for her after all.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:14 am

Fay finished trading phone numbers, her eye lingering over the other number in Riye's phone. Her...Her father... Fay felt a little chill and decided she didn't.. want to push that subject. Not right now, it would probably be unpleasant and she was really happy. Once she was done with the numbers, she raised the phone and snapped a picture of Riye. Even this crappy thing came with a camera. "Aww. You look so pretty. Now I need to figure out how to set this as my background.." She muttered.

"Um... s-so... yeah... Got a job.. Got a phone... I'm an arrancar... What else..." She looked down, stepping over to Riye, she blushed a little before she slipped her arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Did I mention how much I missed you?" She knew it was silly. She'd only been gone a week or two... but they'd only just started dating and... well.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:19 pm

!!

A surprised noise escaped Riye after she'd heard the familiar sound of a picture being taken. F-Fay had...Aah! She'd taken a picture so suddenly!?

She could only blush further at Fay's words towards the picture. S-Set it as her background!?

Phone, arrancar...w-what else...

Despite her fluster, Riye responded to the hug, returning it as Fay held her tightly.

"I missed you too!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:07 pm

She nuzzled into Riye, holding her tight in the hug and just... being happy for a moment... She sighed contentedly, before her eyes popped open. Right... There was something else she wanted to talk to her about... "Umm.." She held Riye tight but turned her face so it couldn't be seen blushing.

"S-So... um..." She just needed to ask her something but it made her nervous, as was evident by the stuttering. She began twisting back and forth a little, trying to get the nerve together.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Riye was happy for the hugs, and as she felt Fay begin to nuzzle into her she gave a happy, light giggle. She was really happy Fay was back, even if she technically hadn't been gone that long.

Um?

At Fay's questioning noise, she attempted to look up at her, though she was turning her face...

So um...?

"Hm?" Riye waited patiently, it seems Fay was really nervous to bring whatever she wanted to say up... She'd give her all the time she needed!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:01 am

"W-well... I was ... I was just thinking..." She let go of Riye and began pacing, crossing her arms and lifting a hand to bite her nail. "W-well... I'm going to be getting paid now... A-and I wouldn't want to impose.. Just... um.." She walked away and stopped, deciding to drop it before deciding the other way again.

"w-well... You've got that guest bedroom in your apartment and... I was thinking... I mean... I-I... If you wanted... could y'know...Also be your room mate?" She wanted to avoid the term 'move in'. She didn't want to freak Riye out or anything.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:26 am

Riye listened, waiting patiently as Fay began to stutter after having let her go. She was...really having trouble getting out what she wanted to, but she would wait until Fay could for as long as it took!

Fay walked away, and seemed to be...about to drop whatever she wanted to say before...

Well...?

The guest room...

When Fay's words finally processed enough, Riye gave a happy smile, though she was blushing again. "Yeah! O-Of course, that'd be really nice, Fay!"

Fay moving in? That seemed like it'd be really nice! Whenever they spent time together was something she'd really enjoyed, so living together seemed like a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:46 pm

She kept her arms crossed. "R...Really?" She asked weakly, already knowing Riye meant it. She ran over and wrapped her arms around her. "Mmm.. Thank you..." She said softly, twisting back and forth a little with Riye in her arms still. "I.. I'll pay rent and stuff, of course! And um, I won't cause a mess or get in your way or anything." Riye was already doing such a big favor for her agreeing to let her move in... she didn't want to step all over Riye's space or anything.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:32 pm

"Really!" Riye gave Fay another smile, hoping to reassure her that it was alright. She definitely wouldn't mind the woman moving in, it would be really nice! Her apartment had room, and they were d-dating so it was perfect!

Her apartment was a little big too...bigger than what was necessary for one person...

From what Fay had said, it seemed they had a plan, though... "Y-You don't have to think of it as rent...then it'll just seem like you're my tenant! We can...pay the bills together when they come along, that'll be enough! Then it'll really feel like we're living together!"

So long as bills stayed paid then it would be a happy life~! Th...That's why Riye felt anyway...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:25 am

Fay looked at Riye, a blank expression on her face. but....B-but... she was talking about that so it would BE like she was a tenant... but Riye.. She wanted it to be like.. well.. they would.. living together...? Her face turned slowly red as she thought more about it. "U-Um.." She'd been so nervous just about asking Riye if she could live there for practical purposes, trying to avoid the idea of moving in with her as her girlfriend to not freak her out and... Riye had just...

"Uuuummmmm..." Her face was sort of... sort of entirely red as she finally muttered. "O-Okay..." But.. What about.. "S-so... I..If um..." Did she... still want to stay in separate rooms....?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:02 am

Um...

Riye waited patiently as Fay seemed to become...even more flustered; w-what was...flustering now? She would wait until she could speak! She...She was flustered too, b-but it was obvious she was taking this conversation better...sh...she needed to be strong!

Fay was really, really flustered...so even though it was hard she would try to keep her own fluster under control!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:06 am

She looked away from Riye, hugging her tight before quickly deciding this was a bad position for what she wanted to ask and gently let go. She backed up, crossing her arms self consciously again. She... Uggh.. C'mon Fay... It was just a question... You're not even suggesting anything... Just...

"W-well... if we're living together... I-I mean...Should we... still use separate rooms?" She made sure her tone was very... asking a question and not.. making a suggestion. It was Riye's home... she sort of felt like... it should be Riye's decision.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 am

O...O-Okay maybe she couldn't keep her fluster under control! Try, Riye! Try! She could keep her composure, she had to! Her face was positively burning right now, but...but-!

"I-It was r-really comfy o-on the couch when we s-s-slept so...so if you want w-we can share..." Share a room. T-They could, there was no reason n-not to considering their relationship!

Riye was fine with it, she was just f-flustered!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:41 am

Great. Now they were both blushing... But... it needed to be addressed... She... she wanted to know ahead of time... "It.. It was... and... and it... I.." She looked away, furious at all the trouble she was having talking, visibly scowling at nothing as she spoke. "It made me really happy to sleep next to you like that..."

"Just..." She bit her lip, supremely embarrassed... but... she didn't want to mislead Riye.. if Riye wanted to share a bed, she needed to be honest however embarrassing.

"If... we share a bed... I don't think it would be very long before we wound up... You know... doing something..." The last words came out as barely more than a mutter. She wouldn't have said them as loud as she did but she certainly didn't want to repeat herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:52 am

T-Th-That-!

"W-W-W-Well...w-we're a..a...c-couple s-so it...it would be f-fine to share..." Her bed was big enough, so was her room s-so it would be fine...

They didn't have to think about s-stuff right now! N-No worries about that! Just so long as they were both fine w-with things.

I-It had been nice sleeping n-next to Fay when she'd stayed over! S-So it should be fine...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:55 am

"Y-yeah.. Yeah.." She glanced to Riye, then away... Uggghhh, why did she saaay that. She'd made it weird... It was a legitimate concern though... Well.. sort of... maybe. It... It was a concern to her... She glanced at Riye again and blushed.

"Oh god.." She scrunched her eyes up and shook her head. "S-sorry... Sorry... I feel like a pervert for even bringing it up..." Why did hormones even exist damn it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:59 am

"N-No it's...it's fine, r-really!" Fay didn't need to apologize, it...it was a...it was perfectly logical to think... T-They were in a relationship and that meant...meant things could...could happen! S-So it was fine!

They could share a room, it would be alright...a-as long as both knew the possibilities of doing so and were fine with them!

It was something they could work with!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:01 am

Fay glanced back, opening one eye cautiously. She... wasn't upset... She sidled over, slowly turning before she scurried up and hugged Riye. "Thank you... It.. You... Thank you... For everything... For.. For being nice to me... for letting me move in.. for..for.. l-loving me... for not making me feel like a weirdo... I love you... thank you." She squeezed Riye tight, trying to get the feels all out before they made her too emotional again. She didn't want to start crying on a rooftop in the middle of town.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:11 am

Surprised, Riye couldn't stop the squeak from bubbling up as Fay suddenly hugged her; she returned the hug, her arms moving around her as she spoke.

"W-...W-Welcome; I-I love you too! T-Thank you...for m-making me feel not alone." Riye wanted to be able to say something too! She...She was helping Fay, and...Fay was helping her too!

B-Before this...alone, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was work?   How was work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was work?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next