(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:57 am

They both urged the other to do better... That was good... It was a really good thing... Kissing him like this on Masaru's lap was probably a bad idea, they were supposed to be relaxing but it wasn't doing that anymore.

Luckily she was sitting back a bit now so it wouldn't be so bad on them... However it meant her towel was leaning back as she kissed Masaru, and thus fell. All her braids loose, they swiftly began coming apart as her hair floated around them mermaid style.

She ignored it and kept kissing Masaru. It was...better than speaking at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:01 am

Distracted by the kiss, Masaru hadn't noticed the towel keeping Mia's hair up come loose, though it seemed neither of them did. The kiss was nice, even if it wasn't the soothing type really...with all of those words and how they were situated relaxing was rather difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:20 am

Mia pulled back after a few moments, her heart racing and thoughts whirling with things she shouldn't be thinking of here in this hot spring. Her hands stayed on Masaru's cheeks, keeping his head close as she nudged it with her own forehead.

Her hair was a floating black cloud around them and on her, at least it was covering her body a bit in case that was distracting Masaru... they needed to think and not...not give in...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:58 am

Masaru didn't move far from Mia as she pulled back from the kiss, not that she pulled away much either.

A light chuckle escaped him as she nudged his head, and he returned her gesture with a small movement of his own.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 am

"No fair...you can't be the most handsome person ever...And be this adorable too..." Mia's voice was a small whine, not serious but still a bit confused before she broke into a soft laugh. He nudged her head in return... Her mouth lifted again to give him another soft kiss for a brief moment.

Too cute...just think about how cute he was...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Handsome and adorable? Masaru gave his own light laughter at Mia's words as she began laughing as well, and he nuzzled her further for a moment or two before her mouth lifted and connected with his again.

Smiling against her lips, he returned the kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Mia pulled back, her hands dropping from Masaru's cheeks as she smiled. "I felt that smile... Y-You have to stop...being cute Masa..."

She was almost teasing but she was also serious! If he stayed happy and cute she would melt and die! Scooting back unconsciously as she attempted to flee her death, she reached the end of his legs before realizing that was bad and letting out a squeak as her arms pinwheeled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:58 pm

"You're making me really happy though, I can't help but smile." Masaru replied; he couldn't help it! Mia was being sweet, and therefore he was happy, and also affectionate.

As Mia attempted to back away though, reaching the end of his legs, a surprised noise escaped him as her arm's began pinwheeling. He kept his hold on her, trying to keep her to him so she wouldn't lose her balance.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:03 pm

"B-But...that's..." Mia shook her head as Masaru's arms balanced her again and she scooted forward and wrapped her arms around him with no intent to let go. "B-But your smile is so cute... And its cuter when you smile against me...and..."

She buried her face in his neck and nuzzled it while making soft little whines. She couldn't stand how...precious he was...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Masaru's hold tensed for a moment after Mia had been balanced and she'd scooted forward on him, her arms going around his neck as she proceeded to hide by burying her face in his neck.

At that, again, he could only lightly chuckle happily before leaning his head down just enough to place a kiss on the top of her head as she nuzzled his neck. She was calling him the cute one right now, but...she was being cute herself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:56 pm

"Huh...?" Mia nuzzled more before planting a kiss on his neck after Masaru had kissed her own. Why was he laughing? What...what...was wrong with her being all flustered and a bit...bothered by him and wanting to hide?

Why was Masaru such a cute person...don't think he's other things, that would be bad what with the position...you're in... Mia thought to herself, kissing his neck more in response.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:06 pm

Masaru chuckled again, one of his hands moving to gently stroke Mia's hair now that the towel had come undone, though really he hardly noticed the action right now.

"Mia...is being quite cute herself." He stated, hearing the confused response he'd gotten moments before.

He couldn't help it, Mia was being cute too! Thinking that, he planted another kiss on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Mia felt Masaru's hand and heard his chuckle, almost wanting to pull away and question him more but... hair pets and strokes were too nice and she almost purred against him. She'd enjoy this while it lasted and just...

Huh?

"Eeeh?" Mia hopped, the only think keeping her on Masaru's lap now the hair pettings. "I-I am not!"

The second kiss too... What was Masaru doing...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:18 pm

"I say you are." Masaru replied as Mia denied his claim, though after his statement he tilted his head slightly. "You...can say I'm being cute, but I can't do the same?"

She was though, he would never lie about something like that!

He meant it utterly; Mia was being cute too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 pm

"W-Well...its not...something I..." Mia quivered a bit on Masaru's lap, flustered as she shook her head a bit. "You can... you can call me cute..."

Masaru wasn't the type to lie or...well exaggerate anything like that. So he obviously thought she was cute...or being cute...

"So we both are being cute?" Her head moved from his neck just enough to look up at his face in a bit of surprise, a little smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 am

Masaru was quiet as Mia attempted to speak, her words mostly coming out in stutters as she tried to find her words to argue. There wasn't any arguing though, he believed she was being the very definition of cute right now.

At her words, his smile grew some; he would not deny Mia her thoughts and she would not deny his, so they were both being cute then.

He gave a nod; "Mhm, both of us. If you believe I am, and I believe you are...I would say so."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:56 pm

"I think that's fair enough." Mia nodded a bit more firmly than she had been, her smile growing even more despite her fluster. If...they both thought the other was cute and being cute... then they had the right to say it and think it...

It was at this moment Mia realized her hair was undone, floating around them and looking almost like a monster that trained from her body. She sighed and dropped her hands into the water to come up under the dark locks. It looked almost like ink as she held it up a bit and frowned softly.

"It'll need washing again... it's getting all over..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:20 pm

It was fair enough, Masaru agreed and gave another small nod at Mia's words. They could think the other was cute and acting as such, and it would be alright.

Hn?

"Ah...if you need help with it again, I can." He replied; it'd fallen out of the towel...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:28 pm

"I-I feel weird having you help me with my hair. I mean... I keep it long... Its nothing to do with you...and its a hassle..." Mia murmured a bit, lifting it up higher and then letting it fall back. She did look down at how it clung to her body though with a soft grin.

"I almost look like a mermaid though right now... It's covering all the naughty bits..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:08 pm

"I see, well...just know it's not a hassle to help you; I really don't mind, I like your hair." Masaru replied; Mia didn't seem to want him to help this time...that was fine, if she felt weird about it he didn't want to make her feel that way.

Like a mermaid...?

At that, a light chuckle escaped him; "Almost like a mermaid." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:14 pm

"Thank you... I-I'll have you help this one last time then." Mia murmured, looking away. Masaru seemed to want to help her and who was she to turn down the help when he...sorta insisted. She...didn't want to make him but if he felt it was fine...

Blinking, she giggled a bit and then scooted back a bit. "I can look more like a mermaid! Let me off your lap, I've got to wash it anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:33 pm

"If you're alright with that, then I will." Masaru replied, giving a small smile to Mia at her words; he really didn't mind helping her, even if she thought it a hassle it...wasn't one to him. He would help her whenever she needed it.

He loosened his hold enough for her to move off of him as she requested; "Alright."

They'd been in here awhile, hadn't they? He'd hardly noticed really...

This hot spring was really nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:41 pm

"I'm mostly worried about bothering you with some...silly vanity on my part." Mia's voice was quiet as she slipped off of Masaru's lap, her hands reaching up to finish undoing any remaining braids. It took only a moment for her hair to be all loose again and she stepped back into the deeper part of the spring before ducking under after taking a breath.

Under the water it took her only a few moments to arrange her hair before she popped back up, the heat from the water making her blush a bit... Then she moved to the edge of the bath, near Masaru but not next to him and stepped out a bit. Her hair clung to her and created a rather nice cover for her body as she sat herself down with her feet and lower legs in the water, grinning as she pretended to brush her hair. "Now I'm a real mermaid~"

Goosebumps were appearing on her body from the change in temperature and she shivered lightly but still smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:46 pm

"I see...well, like I said, just know it's perfectly fine to ask or accept my help. I really don't mind in the least." Masaru replied as Mia slipped from his lap; he gave a smile, warm and in hopes of reassuring her before she dunked herself under the water.

As she resurfaced and moved over towards him, but instead of coming to sit back beside him she stepped out of the hot spring somewhat.

When he realized what she was doing, his smile grew.

"Just like a mermaid." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 pm

"I-I know..." Mia turned her head just a bit, her face lighting up a bit as she tried to fight the fluster Masaru's words had caused. His warm smile had helped and caused her to admit what was bothering her. "I just don't...don't want to bother you with silly things when you have so much you have to do..."

With Masaru's warm smile, Mia's blush grew just a bit. She looked away, her hand coming up to play with the strands sitting next to her face as she dripped water all over. "W-We should get out soon or you'll...get a bit light headed..."

She was sort of out and all flustered now due to showing off like this... Mia shifted in place nervously, her eyes staying far away from Masaru. She was...sitting on display...why had she done this... She never did things like this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next