(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 am

Mia no need for a bag, having her own cloak as the perfect carry all for her needs. She was all packed and ready to go! Her research had been immaculate, she'd learned all she could about onsen and how they worked while preparing for this trip.

Masaru was overworking again... No one but her could seem to get him to stop and even if she reminded him of his promise he still ended up not paying attention at times! Aoi had picked a miserable time to get promoted, he needed a Lieutenant.

So, after asking Lakshmi for a leave of absence slip for Masaru and using a few of her built up vacation days, Mia had fully prepared this trip. Having gotten the servants and Nozomi in on it as well, the man had no idea what was in store for him so he couldn't find an excuse to not go!

Striding through the gate, she ducked her head down but smiled softly at the servants she noticed on the way who also smiled and hid it with their hands. Group effort is go!

A few pointed her towards his office, she'd told him she had some things to do so he definitely wasn't expecting her and with her energy dampened a lot he might not expect her until the last minute. Someone handed her a tray with tea on it for him and she grinned shyly before walking up to his door and knocking politely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:43 am

Masaru's focus was on his work. There was a lot to do, and not much time to do it all. He needed to get this paperwork done!

"Ah, come in..." He stated, not looking up at the door.

It was Mia, he could tell by her signature... He would...need to find a stopping place...in a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:48 am

Mia held the tray carefully in one hand before sliding the door open with the other. She had the biggest frown on her face at Masaru's tone. He was definitely working too hard... He was even distracted when she came by!

Stepping inside with the tea tray, she moved towards his desk and then set it down right on top of his paperwork as he lifted one paper up and moved to grab another. Her frown turned into an innocent smile of utter innocence, as if she hadn't stole the empty space on his desk with that move. "Hi Masa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:53 am

"M-Mia...?" Masaru blinked, lookin at the tray before his eyes went to Mia. "H-Hello..."

He returned her greeting...though...he'd meant to find a better stopping point than that. He was halfway done... He needed to give Mia his attention though...

"How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:05 am

"You should have some tea, they made it for you." Mia's smile faded a bit as Masaru gave up on the work easily, showing a bit more of her worry in her eyes now. He wasn't fighting her so she saw no reason to be all stubborn over this for now.

"I'm worried about you, is how I'm doing." Her violet eyes searched his for signs of fatigue or tiredness, a hand coming up to his face to brush aside a few of his messy bangs. This sneaky plan had been a good idea... "Are you tired? Do you need anything else? When did you eat last..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:44 am

Worried...about him... Looking at her, the worry in her eyes began to show more clearly.

He...He hadn't been working himself that hard, had he? He had even noticed...

"I'll be alright." He attempted to reassure, giving one of his usual soft smiles, though as much as he didn't realize...some tiredness was obvious.

He would be fine...

"I ate some breakfast this morning shortly after waking... I've stopped with work now, so I'll have some tea, alright?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Mia's eye twitched as she noticed the tiredness... He would not be all right! This silly captain love of hers was definitely overworking and she was pleased with her foresight on this.

"...You know its late afternoon right? I wouldn't be here if I wasn't out of work, Masaru." As the worry in her eyes grew, Mia's hand dropped from his face as she moved around the desk. Her smile fell as she leaned down, looking serious now. "We have time to get you food before we go. As of this moment you are banned from work for a few days. I have documentation!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:08 pm

It...It was that late already!?

Masaru seemed genuinely surprised to hear that, it was already late afternoon!? He hadn't even realized, he'd just been...working. Aha...aha...ha...

Mia was using his full name too... she was definitely worried...

Not only her tone, but the look in her eyes proved that as he attempted to give a sheepish smile to apologize, but...

"Wh-What!? Go? Banned!?" They had to go!? Go where!? He was banned from working, and she had documentation to prove it!? H...Huh!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:18 pm

"Mhm. You are being a workaholic and need rest, otherwise you might get sick again or worse... So you are coming with me and leaving all your work behind." Masaru's cute sheepish smile didn't save him from the Stubborn Queen as she crossed her arms, looking down at him sitting there once she had straightened up. "You've been overworking yourself again! Now you are taking a vacation for a few days to relax, I even got Lakshmi to write you a leave of absence and...asked...the evil redhead to watch over your squad for a bit."

She stepped back out of reach and shook her head, black hair pulled from her cloak from the force. "Make sure you drink your tea! I'll get you some food while you do and then we can get you packed..."

Glancing over, she grabbed the stack of papers he was worked on that wasn't finished and rushed out of the room with it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:56 pm

They were going...somewhere? Where? He was supposed to stop working, and they would...get him packed and leave? She'd gotten a leave of absence for him from Lakshmi, and Aoi would be watching over the division.

Aoi had her own division to keep track of though, wasn't that too much!?

He...He wasn't sure about this, even if going somewhere with Mia sounded like it would be really nice. Leaving all of this work unfini-

She took it!?

Masaru's widened eyes followed her as she fled from the room.

...Drink...his tea then...

A sigh escaped him as he sat back in his chair, sitting there for a moment before leaning forward again to drink the tea that had been given to him. It seemed....he was on vacation then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Mia immediately handed off the papers to someone else, who nodded as she blushed and looked away. They would either be worked on for him in his absence or they would be waiting for him to work on slowly when he returned.

She hurried along, the weeks now she had been dating the master of this house having allowed her to at least not be entirely shy even if she looked down most of the time.

It didn't take her long to reach the kitchen, the workers already preparing dinner since they knew Masaru would be gone tonight and someone handed her a tray with some food for her to take. Mia gave a shy smile, he was apparently getting fish and miso and rice for now to hold him over till dinner later, and then hurried back down the hallways.

Reaching his doorway again, she peeked inside and held out the second tray, a bit of her stubbornness fading as she gave him a sheepish grin. He was drinking the tea at least... "Here, this should tide you over until later... You've never been to an onsen right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Once Mia returned, Masaru's eyes returned to the door as she entered the room with...what looked to be fish, miso, and rice...? He gave a nod to her words, setting down the cup on his desk.

An onsen?

"Ah, no...I've never personally been to one actually." Was that were they were going? Before he'd never had the ability, and now that he was head and captain he just never had the time for such things.

An onsen...then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:23 pm

"Ah, that's good... I've never been either, so it should be fun and relaxing too." Mia's smile brightened immediately as she moved to set the tray of food on the desk where the work had formerly been. She stepped back though after a second and gave Masaru a deep bow across his desk from him. "I'm sorry Masa... I was just worried and you overwork if I don't stop you. You don't let anyone else tell you not to, but I can't be here all the time..."

Her cheek puffed out a bit, she couldn't be here all the time to keep him from doing such things! It wasn't like she lived here with him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:33 pm

So neither of them had been... It just meant they would experience it together if that were the case. It should be nice, he could...forget about work if it meant that. They would go to an onsen and have a nice, restful, and relaxing time.

When she suddenly bowed to him, he shook his head a few times quickly; "No, no...no, you don't need to apologize, Mia. N-Not at all... I'm the one that's...doing this, I don't realize I am half the time...and I suppose I'm a bit...hardheaded when it comes to stopping, aha..."

Couldn't be here all the time... the urge to avert his eyes at the statement were strong; it...it was true, but...as he'd told her before, she could stay as often as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:49 pm

"Then I'll just be more hardheaded than you!" Mia straightened up with a small smile, her fist clenched determinedly as her eyes gazed towards the ceiling. She would have to win all hardheadedness against him!

Her eyes glanced down as she finished her determined standing, the dark head tilting to the side a bit. "Here! You eat and I'll go pack things for you... I did a lot of research on what we'd need..."

Her face turned just a bit red as her eyes now focused on the food tray, he'd have to get his own clothes but she'd be good getting the rest... It took only a moment for her fuzzled brain to realize she hadn't properly said hello though, so the woman moved to behind the desk after a few more moments of flustered thoughts.

Mia bent down, placing her forehead against his head and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know you don't do it on purpose but it makes me worry... I guess I'll just have to stop by every night after this until you get another Lieutenant..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:18 pm

"Alright, t-thank you." He would eat the food then, and then he'd help get packed. Research? He had heard of them, but overall didn't know much about them.

He'd need to be sure to take his time helping her pack, he wasn't the best at folding clothes...which is why he resorted to using hangers basically.

Before he began eating, he looked to Mia as she came around the desk and leaned down to him; he returned her embrace, unable to help a smile as she pressed her forehead to his. Th-Though...

"Y-You can...stop by, or stay as often as you w-want." He answered, his face beginning to heat up as he voiced his earlier thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:38 pm

"Welcome..." It seemed Masaru wasn't upset at her for taking initiative and telling him she'd help him pack! Ahahaha... well that was good. Mia hadn't felt he would but she still blushed at her words and actions really. It was so forward of her to do all this, but if it was for Masaru and his health she'd do many things.

His arms around her made her smile a bit warmer than before, happier now that she had greeted him properly and she tinted a bit red as her eyes glanced away. "Mmm...I-I've been sewing a lot and its...easier with the machine. N-Nozomi asked me about a Halloween costume so I wanted to make her it... I-It's hard to do here since all my sewing stuff is there, sewing by hand is...harder... S-So I've been a bit...away, I'm sorry Masa."

She hoped he didn't remember the sleeping robe she'd made him... that had had to be sewed by hand...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 pm

"A-Ah...It's alright. I-It would not be a problem to have such things here as well, but I suppose if you were making something...for Nozomi then it would be harder to keep it...a surprise?"

He was unsure of whether or not the end result was meant to be a surprise, it seemed Nozomi had asked her but... he could not be entirely sure whether or not Mia wanted to surprise her with the finished product.

Sewing by hand took much longer, and as she'd said...harder; she didn't need to burden herself that much just to come by more often... Nozomi wanted a costume so it was right to prioritize that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:55 pm

"I-It can't be a surprise, really... I'll have to measure her properly and make sure it fits." Mia was flustered, utterly flustered at Masaru's words but she answered him. She knew Nozomi's measurements but in sewing it was never an exact science, she would need to put it on her a few times to make sure it fit just right.

"B-But Masa...wouldn't that be a hassle? A-And where would the sewing items go? I-I have so many...odds and ends... T-To replicate it all exactly here would be a h-huge...problem..." Mia had her eyes closed, for the moment forgetting he was supposed to be eating and instead too focused on actually speaking. "U-Unless..you mean..."

She let out a soft little sheepish laugh. "You mean...just move...my sewing stuff...here..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:02 am

'A-Ah...I see..." That made sense, it couldn't really be a surprise considering she'd need Nozomi's measurements. So no surprises then...

That...

"I-It wouldn't be a hassle, there's...plenty of space...h-here...my room is large and...rather bare, and there's also plenty of large, unused rooms..." T-This... "Y-You can...m-move anything you want to...here...as well..."

He didn't mind if she kept things here, really... There was plenty of room, and everything was well taken care of so... if she felt she needed something but...didn't have the room...she was free to keep it here, or bring things over if she wanted to.

He didn't mind in...in the least...

His face only grew hotter with his words, much to his dismay.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:17 am

Mia froze at Masaru's words, sucking in a sharp breath before a soft sound came from her throat. It was her attempt to speak, but she was failing. Her first thought was 'even herself?' if there was a limit to things she could say, even not thinkingly, it was that. A-Anything she wanted...

"I-I am not using your home and room as storage for...my...admittedly cluttered house..." Don't think about the implications don't think about the implications. Her face was bright red, she was definitely thinking about it and Masaru was too! Her eyes clamped shut again and she let out a soft sound. "M-Masa...you...know what you said right? A-And...am implying..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:35 am

"I-It's really...not a problem, this place is huge..." Masaru replied, though at Mia's following question, he averted his eyes. He... He wanted to answer, but he could hardly talk as it was! It... The... The implications... h-he knew, b-but all of this was...was Mia's choice to make!

As much as he wanted to say these things, he couldn't get a word out, instead blushing and avoiding her eyes like an idiot. "A..Ah...mn...Hm...Mhm..."

Couldn't make...eye contact...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:45 am

"I'd feel rude doing that though..." Mia couldn't just take her stuff here and leave it! It wasn't a store house... but wait... her mind was whirling but it was still thinking...

Masaru couldn't make eye contact and was flustered about it all... and then his words confirmed it. In the midst of his stutters, there...was an affirmative. An Mhm... he knew exactly what...he was implying and...was roundaboutly doing so on purpose?

Her heart was racing as she stared at Masaru's face, before she back up out of his arms and fell to her butt on the floor. She giggled a bit oddly, her hands moving up to her face as she shook her head from side to side and caused her cloak to come undone. It fell to the floor around her flustered mess as she laughed to herself a bit unsurely. "Y-Y-Y-You want...me...here...with you? T-To live...with you... here...with...all of my stuff...not to store it...t-to keep it here with you...so... that...its..."

What was she even asking!? Just...she needed clarification and...what!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:54 am

Masaru kept his eyes to the ceiling, as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. Was there a scratch up there? How would a scratch get on the ceiling in here? Quite interesting...yes...

"M...Mm..n..." He heard Mia's flustered laughing, and he attempted to look at her, but immediately turned his eyes again. Th...This was a risky discussion! T-...Too r-risky of one, even...even if he...he wouldn't mind...and...mean...it...

If she...she wanted...

"I-I....it...w-would be...b...b....n-ni...nice....I-I-I...I..would...thin...k..." His words came out hardly above a whisper, and awfully stuttered; "Y-Y-Y...You're...alright....you...h-hit the floor..."

He was flustered beyond comprehension but it was still...important to see that Mia was alright, she'd...she was on the floor now after all... He...He could be on the floor right now...under his desk...safe haven to never come out from...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:13 am

Mia heard Masaru's words and too bad for him she was faster of the two. Scrambling across the floor just a bit, she squeezed past his legs and hid under the desk. "I-I am f-f-f-f-iine..."

Should she...he felt it would be nice...it would be nice just always being with him. She could see him when they went to sleep all the time and take baths and always eat dinner and see Nozomi when she came home...

It would...make her so happy. She'd even be closer to Papa too!

But...what about...

"Y-Your rules...and family... W-Wouldn't it...if I did... just...get you in trouble?" Mia's voice was soft, she obviously wasn't upset by his words in the least. In fact she felt so happy she would burst, her heart was racing and...just too many emotions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next