(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:31 am

Aito, who had shut his eyes shortly after getting into the bath, opened them as he heard Miyako speak. He gave a nod as she moved to get in, remaining still until she settled herself and leaned back against him.

His arms moved around her to hold her to him before he settled comfortably again; he definitely seemed completely at ease like this.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:37 am

Had Hibiki ever relaxed this much other than when drunk before? Not counting sleep either... Maybe that once in the hot springs with the cabin...

Miyako wished they could do this more often, smiling as she relaxed in Hibiki's arms. Her own came up to hold his lightly and she began humming a happy tune very softly. She wasn't one for singing much, but when she was happy she liked to hum.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:42 am

Baths were nice, being able to relax like this in said bath was nice... It was obvious he really enjoyed being able to do this. Naps and baths, two favorite things.

He didn't stir much from his relaxing as Miyako began humming, opening an eye before shutting it again, not bothered in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 am

Miyako finished humming the song before settling more against Hibiki, not wanting to get out of the tub anytime soon though the heat was making her drowsy and relaxed. All noodley... At least he hadn't been bothered by her humming!

With a grin that could almost be heard from her happy and content tone, Miyako spoke up. "You'll have to make sure to get a place with a nice bath so you can take ones as long as you want..."

Hibiki really liked baths, it'd be good to get him a place with one like this and then she could also cuddle him in the bath too when she came over!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:52 am

"Mn..." Aito gave a small nod; getting a place with a good bath was definitely a top priority for when he became more serious about looking. Decent bath, enough space, and a not-shitty kitchen area. It was all he asked for really...other than that almost anything would be better than his current residence.

Just a nice place that wasn't...small like what he had now. He didn't really mind where he was, but now that he had the ability...he definitely desired a better place.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:57 am

Having Hibiki's agreement made Miyako give a pleased sighed and close her eyes again. The relaxing heat made her just never want to get out, but sitting there in utter silence wasn't within the realm of her abilities.

"You're lucky, having your own place is really nice...and now you can get your own bathroom and kitchen... aah." It was obvious Miyako was happy and excited for him from her tone and words, just super happy in his ability to do that. "Maybe when I graduate and go to university I'll be able to get my own place..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:03 am

Aito was perfectly relaxed, not minding the silence in the slightest, though as Miyako began talking he didn't seem to mind that either. He wasn't bothered at all.

More talk of new places; it would definitely be good... Getting his own bathroom, and kitchen... He gave another nod, and Miyako seemed happy as well.

"Mn...could just stay at my place...." He mumbled, obviously the bath had made him a bit quieter when he was using words than he already was. Too relaxed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:06 am

Miyako was smiling brightly though Hibiki couldn't see, but that smile froze on her face at his suggestion. "...Eh?"

Eh?

...Eh?!

That face of her's was heated beyond its usual capacity, as she slunk down in his arms to drown herself in the bath and save herself from both hearing his reply and having to give one.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:11 am

Hah? Aito finally opened his eyes as he felt Miyako slunk down; huh... That was not relaxing in a bath movements... That wasn't relaxing at all...

Noting this, he went to pull her back above water before she could drown herself, his hold around her becoming secure this time to keep her from repeating the action.

Baths meant relaxing.

"...It's me, you've stayed over before...plus it'd save you a searching period and money..." If she wanted to think of it in the beneficial ways instead of being flustered over the implications of the invitation...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:16 am

Miyako let the water drain from her mouth as she was forcibly hauled back up from her drowning position. Hibiki's secure hold told her no more death bubbles would be made, a pity because that's all she wanted to do...

She wanted to drown and blow bubbles!

"...I'd be living with you..." Miyako was limp in his arms against him, dead utterly dead. Beneficial or logical terms had no effect on her, she was stuck on the...implications of the invitation at the moment.

"I'd always...be there... Always... no escape from me... I'd always sleep in your bed... a-and there's no room for both of us!" Excuses, lots of excuses poured from her lips like the water previously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:24 am

"...And?" He didn't really see a problem, she'd already stayed over more than a couple of times... "I'd be in a new place by the time you graduated, bigger... I don't plan on staying where I am that much longer..."

Even if she was about to graduate, he planned to be out of there in the recent future.

He could actually afford a place now so why not?

"Don't see a problem..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:32 am

"..." Miyako was still utterly stuck on the implication of what he was asking. Hibiki...wanted her to live with him. He wouldn't ask this and push it if he didn't want her to. It'd been a few weeks but... but... moving in, even in the future...was a serious...serious thing.

"A-And...you want me to...? To live with you..." The rest was all...all water under the bridge. It didn't matter unless he said he did, Miyako's heart pounding almost out of her chest at this rate. Breathing was good, but she felt... that it was hard to...

This was not a topic of conversation you had in the bath!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:37 am

He wouldn't ask if he didn't want her to...

"Ah..." He'd confirm it anyway... She seemed to want to hear it so he'd give her that. His sound had been one of confirmation, that...had been enough right? "Mhm..." That one was more so, even more of a confirmation vibe to it...

Two confirming sounds...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 am

Miyako heard Hibiki's reply as if it was in a tunnel...or she was in a tunnel... She couldn't slink back down under the water to drown herself, because now she was filled with the strongest urge to. Just...bubbles and then die, that would be a good way to go right?

Right...

Her hands returned up to his arms and squeezed tightly before she gave a small nod and looked far away. Did she...want to move in with Hibiki...into his new place when he got it? Did that mean she'd...be helping him shop for her new home too?

Her heart was beating too hard... she tugged at one of his arms, trying to pull his hand up to settle on her chest so he could feel it. Hibiki needed to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:46 am

Feeling Miyako begin tugging at his hand, Aito blinked; he allowed her to move it as she pleased, though his other arm remained secure around her. Her heartbeat? She was...that flustered over it, well, her tone and body language already confirmed that much but...

With a silent breath, he moved his hand from her chest after she'd placed it there for a few moments, bring it up to her head.

Really...it'd be fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:53 am

Miyako couldn't help it, her heart was going to burst and Hibiki having his hand there didn't help! She squeaked as he moved it after a few moments though it was only to settle it against her head. The man hadn't let go of her when she did this, keeping her held against him but... even so Miyako relaxed a bit and leaned her head against Hibiki's hand.

She let out a soft breath and shook her head. "Y-You don't...seem bothered...its um... a big...important step you know...and you just...just casually...asked me this... and want it..."

"H-How am I...supposed... to respond 'Biki...?" Her voice quiet, she gave a soft nervous laugh. "I-It's... not that I don't want to just...instantly agree! B-But...shouldn't it...have more thought than...this put in it?"

L-Living with Hibiki...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:00 am

"...If you want to then say yes..." Aito replied; "s'A...important thing, yeah...dunno...why I'm not as...flustered by it, but... I don't think it'd be bad. I'm getting a better place, I'm sure...that I'm fine with this and...want...want it, and I'm sure it would work out..."

That...That was worded well, right?

"I think...It'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:23 am

Miyako wanted to be facing this...this flustering...frustrating man while talking about this, but if he let go of her she felt she'd just fall in and drown.

Instead, with her face beat red and her ability to relax in the bath utterly ruined, Miyako soaked in Hibiki's words. He rarely ever spoke that much about something... Her hand moved up to the hand on her head, squeezing it tightly. "I...I would like to...then. When you get a bigger place..."

Hibiki wanted to live with her...he wanted her to be by his side... he was fine... with that... "I-It'll be more than fine...y-you...are...s-so...ridiculous..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:31 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a small nod; alright then, when he got a new place they...they were set then. She'd be moving in with him, and they'd be living together.

It was all fine with him, he was the one that asked after all.

Hm? Ridiculous...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:35 am

Miyako needed a call, one call to a friend... she felt like she was on one of those game shows where in a pickle you called the person to get their help.

Instead though she curled up in Hibiki's arms as best she could, turning slightly so she could hide her face in her hands. She wished she could drown for the upteenth time. How had...Hibiki... he seemed pleased or content with her response... How could he be so calm!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:40 am

Aito's hold loosened enough for Miyako to move slightly, but it secured again once she was situated as he went about relaxing again while she hid. Miyako...was really flustered over this, r...really... He continued with the head petting, guessing that after a bit things would be alright.

How much longer did they have to relax though? He...He almost didn't wanna know, he enjoyed relaxing too much...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:46 am

How could Hibiki relax like this!? How could he just...hold her and cuddle her and...just play with her hair as if he hadn't just asked her something of extreme importance and commitment...

Miyako's heart raced so much now as she settled her head against his body and took deep calming (she hoped) breaths. How...was he so calm...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:51 am

"Mn..." He wasn't really questioning anything, or trying to say anything, but...maybe talking might...help. Even if he wasn't good at that, he could... He'd been able to give one of his usual sounds. He was head petting, and doing that so maybe...

Though he was one of the big reasons she was flustered so...might not help.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:06 am

"H-How...are you so..calm..." Hibiki's noise caused that question to blurt out, her head shoot up as she tried to look up at him. Miyako's heart hadn't calmed, even his head pettings not helping and being wrapped up in his arms was triply not helping.

Was he trying to...get her to talk about her feelings? Or...was he trying to say something? She wasn't entirely sure but her mind was a frazzled mess of tossed around jigsaw pieces. All in white with no edges...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:31 am

"s'Not...like I'm not feeling....anything." He was just...sure things would be fine. Her fluster was contagious...that was it.

He would stick with that.

"Things will be...alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next