(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] Empty
PostSubject: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 am

"..." Stung...

The scratch on her face had needed stitches... Stupid 542, she'd just wanted to be alone. She didn't wanna have anything to do with the other kids, but he kept insisting she fight him...

She'd already pummeled him twice now, when would he get the message?

Muika looked down at her bandaged hand, it still hurt too but the painkillers Seiya had let her have were helping. She'd learned somewhat to just do what was told of her, but some things...some things she argued with, or misbehaved so... their punishments weren't ever easy...

Years... seven now...

Seiya said she was...thirteen now? He was keeping up for her, said she shouldn't forget, just like her name...

She was sitting on the rather low-quality bed in her chambers, the doors locked from the outside. She was on her own right now, but soon would be the time adults came to get her...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:08 am

What...where...? Miyako popped into existence with Regalia on her lap right into what appeared to be a well lit closet. She had no idea why it was all white, she had no idea why she was floating...she had no idea why Regalia was here too and just...

"Whaaat?! Fluffbutt I think we landed in some trouble." The curious kitten mewed and shifted in her arms as the girl held her to her chest, the hispec's green eyes wide and a bit frightened. How did you get...down?

The kitten's struggles became stronger, distracting her from that thought, and Miyako had to let go or else risk injury to one of them. "Fluffbutt waiiit!"

The kitten ran off, mewing in the air as she floated along and through...through the door! Miyako followed after, feeling a tugging in her chest as well that was headed in the same direction the larger kitten was going.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:22 am

"Blegh..." He stuck out his tongue, a bit disgusted by the amount of blood he'd gotten on him. He hadn't gotten scratched up much himself, the kid was weak...bled a lot though.

The black-haired boy was attempting to wipe his bloodied arms down on his already bloodied shirt. He was used to getting this dirty, but really it was annoying. Damn kid, why'd they have to go and bleed so damn much when they were dying.

He had been put into a waiting area, not a large space but it was open. It was where the subjects that weren't being used were put... He didn't get why they weren't just sent back to their rooms, probably just to give it the chance of a fight happening.

...If the fight wasn't ordered though, depending on the adult's mood...there was a chance of punishment. Some of the adults liked the fights, and didn't care, others got mad because it was a unauthorized waste of resources...

"Tch."

--

The halls were pretty empty...

Muika looked up at the adult that she was being chaperoned by; while she was composed, she couldn't help but feel disappointment at the fact Seiya hadn't been the one to come...at least she wouldn't of had to worry about getting hit.

This one was mean... If she lagged behind too much he'd yell, sometimes grab her and yank her along and that hurt... He'd purposely snatched her bandaged hand not long ago, and it was still throbbing in pain...

They were apparently going to check her eye, the one that'd been rendered nonfunctional. It'd been a while since it'd stopped working, but they were doing one last check on it...

Last edited by Rukuya on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 am

Miyako fought the pulling as it slowly changed direction, the kitten still floating along with front paw bent and back paws stretched out like some sort of rocket. She was floating and some sort of weird ghost thing, though she could summon her brushes...they couldn't do much she'd felt. It was as if she was on the low end of the amount of energy she could call. Like a trickle instead of the river it was normally.

Regalia was intent on something though and despite the tugging, Miyako wanted to stay with the floof. A happy mewing sound came from behind the wall it burst through, and the girl realized that the kitten must have found what she was looking for!

The fluffy larger thing was bounding across the air towards a familiar face, covered utterly in blood that he was trying to wipe off on more...blood covered clothing... Shocked, she floated to a halt, staring as Regalia ignored all the blood and dove for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 am

It was a useless effort, stupid blood would have to wait until it was time to wash. It could all pretty much be hosed off. It'd take a bit, but...

So focused on dealing with the blood, Hibiki only noticed the new presence almost a second too late, and let out a noise of surprise as a...a cat sudden dove for him!?

Wh...What the hell was this!?

A...A floating cat!?

Quickly he looked around, no other kids brought in yet...no one had heard him... Good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:53 am

Hibiki was..covered in blood.... Miyako's hand went to her mouth as she fought nausea, this was...this was...

Even the surprised noise didn't make her happy, she felt like she was going to be sick... why was he younger what was going on!? So much blood... was it his!? Fighting it down, she floated over quickly as the kitten sat in midair, eying his hands disdainfully and mewing. Servant was filthy, how would he touch and pet in such a state?

That tugging on Miyako was fading, or well it wasn't being so bothersome for the moment so she rushed over to him. "Hibiki! Are you okay is...is that your blood?!"

She tried to examine him, eyes barely able to handle the blood as she reached one shaky hand out but...it went right through him. "Wha...huh?!"

Miyako tested, she petted Regalia who leaned into the scritches and mewed... but Hibiki was... wait he hadn't even noticed her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:14 am

How had a cat gotten in here!?

He thought the security was air tight, no way could an animal just get in here. She was leaning into something, as if something was petting her. He didn't get it; what was with this weird cat?

He blinked down at her, not sure what to do.

Cat...

The kitten was the only one he was able to see, Miyako going completely unnoticed by him.

--

Muika blinked, the area of her blind eye now that the inspection of it was finished, she'd had to hold it open too long and it was uncomfortable and irritated...

It didn't seem...like there was anything to be done to make it work again. That needle had made it stop... She shook her head, ridding herself of the thoughts on it. She'd done her crying over the situation, nothing...nothing to do about it now. Crying would just get her in trouble.

Her mouth opened for a split second, a surprised reaction as her arm was grabbed and pulled away from her eye. They were attempted to put an eyepatch on. She always threw them away as soon as she was left alone, they felt weird and she didn't like wearing them.

...She should...at least for awhile though, or else trouble...

She felt the strings being put behind her ears, the telling sign it was the simple medical one. Stupid... I...It wasn't like the eye was fully gone, it just...didn't work...

Why'd she even have to wear it anyway....were they gonna do something later...?

Again, she shook away the thought, not wanting to think on it as she stood from the medical table to be led off out of the room. Yesterday she'd had to fight, so maybe...maybe today she wouldn't...

Last edited by Rukuya on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:33 am

Miyako sensed an opening in the kitten's defenses, her hands reaching behind her from legs and grabbing her. The kitten was lifted amidst grumpy moving, wanting to be put back down as her legs kicked. "Don't give me no sass fuzzbutt, I don't want to leave you here with him even if we can't be touched!"

The pull for her annoying and tingling and she wanted...wanted to go see what the source was. Her mind had a niggling suspicion and she had to figure it out. Besides...she was queasy looking at Hibiki like this...

It was definitely Hibiki... Miyako's head turned as she began floating away before she was jerked short. The kitten had...somehow gotten her claws in the air and was...holding them there! "No no stop it!"

Instead of questioning how that was possible, Miyako was now in a tug of war fight. as she pulled on the little fluff.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:47 am

This cat was fucking weird! What the hell was wrong with it!? Hibiki could only blink down at her confused as it looked like she was fighting some invisible force.

Did this place teach cats to act too, or was had he finally just gone insane?

Insane seemed much more likely...

"The hell's wrong with you!?" He sounded a bit frustrated, mostly because if he got caught with a cat it'd be his head, and the cat's most likely... The damn thing shouldn't be here! It would just be an annoyance!

--

She was being led to the waiting area... The adults had discussed between themselves trying to decided the course of action for the next week. They were talking about...n-needles again...

For now, she was brought to the waiting area as they'd planned for her and tossed her inside. She hit the floor with a nearly silent "oomph" before scrambling over towards the wall to sit and curl up by.

It was only then she'd noticed...

A girl...? She was bigger and she was pulling on something, and she was by...

Oh no...

Hoping not to catch attention, as he seemed too distracted with whatever was going on, she turned her back towards the scene and attempted to make herself unnoticeable. It was an open area, so...she didn't doubt she'd be noticed eventually but...

...put it off...

She didn't wanna deal with 542...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 am

Regalia won, Miyako's hand slipping as she let go of the kitten with a yelp and went flying backwards. She landed on her butt in the air with an oomph, the kitten sitting and licking herself now before shooting the young woman dirty looks. Miyako hmphed and crossed her arms before rubbing the butt she had landed on and decided to look around instead. "Fine, stay with...with him!"

Her pulling had distracted her from the pulling in her body, as well as the younger girl's entrance, and she turned to realize... Muika?

Miyako rushed over, the feeling of dread in her stomach growing stronger as the seconds passed, hoping that maybe she could help... since Hibiki was useless right now and all... all...

From this angle she could see an eyepatch on her eye and just...wounds as she floated over. It was definitely Muika... just younger. She was taking so many memories of this place and the two in it, though for now she was successfully pushing down panic. "Muika...Muika?"

While she dealt with Muika, reaching out towards the girl hesitantly, Regalia moved closer to Servant and gave him a loud mew. She decided enough was enough, he must now pick her up, and she hopped up the air so he could get the hint.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:16 am

"Gh-!" Whatever the hell was causing the kitten to act...not like a cat and like some weird poltergeist ghost thing had stopped...somewhat, as she stopped acting like she was being pulled at and was now sitting normally.

Why... Why did some cat have to find him...?

It turned to him, meowing loudly which he attempted to motion at it to hush before it jumped and floated. It seemed for now the kitten was a worthy distraction from the new presence in the room.

D-Damn cat! He was gonna get in trouble!

"!!" Hearing her name, Muika looked up, her eyes widened slightly by the unfamiliar voice. N...No one here would call her that, other than Seiya, and this girl...she was dressed normal so why...how...

She glanced around before looking back at Miyako for a moment, blinking once though it was obvious she could see her, before turning her eyes towards the floor and nodding.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:33 am

The kitten meowed imperiously, moving closer to his face to nudge it with her face and rub against him. Servant was not understanding, so therefore this smaller servant must be the stupider one.

She would be filing a formal complaint later at such treatment.

Miyako was now extremely focused on Muika, ignoring Hibiki for now because it was a bit too much for her poor little brain to handle. Muika wasn't...covered in blood... The girl had looked up and Miyako shot her a smile, it was forced but she may not see that since well...they girl wouldn't know her.

They were in the bell's viper... weren't they...

Muika could see her though so that was an improvement! She let out a soft breath, moving to kneel next to her. "And that means...if you are... Here, can I see your injuries?"

Her brushes appeared around her wrist and she wondered if she could get rid of something for her...like small wounds or such. Miyako didn't know anything else, but maybe having this focus of a job could help her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:42 am

Caaaat!

Hibiki had his back turned to the girls in the room, though girl...one of them he couldn't see, as he dealt with the cat, trying to stop it from cuddling up to him like that.

He was trying not to draw attention to it by talking about it, otherwise someone was gonna come in here and wonder what was up! They'd snatch him and the cat and things would just go up in flames from there!

Cat, please!

"Gh..."

Why was it so determined to get him to pet it!? Couldn't it bother someone else!? Fine! He'd give it one pet! One! He did it once, despite his bloodied state and the retracted his arm. "Tch..."

--

Muika seemed...confused, and a bit unsure of what to make of Miyako, blinking as she was asked to...show her injuries? Wh...What were those things she just made!? Brushes? W-What were those supposed to do?

There were some small scratches and bruises on her arms and legs, those being the smallest but other than that her main wounds consisted of her hand, the stitched cut on her cheek, and obviously her eye...those though, seemed too bad to help with.

She wasn't showing her the injuries really, more so they were just obvious on her body. She was still...completely silent towards her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:52 am

No blood seemed to touch the kitten, considering it was mostly someone else's and so therefore not touchable. Hibiki could feel its fur unimpeded by the blood as well due to that. Loud fuzzy kitten purrs sounded and she rubbed against his face more, wanting more love from her favorite servant even with time shenanigans.

Miyako meanwhile was dealing with utterly silent Muika, but also utterly confused. That made two of them, the hispec just wanting to make some sort of sense of things and hoped focusing on other things would help. "I don't really know whats going on myself. My boyfriend's kitten and I ended up here, I don't think we are supposed to be... But no one else seems to see me, while the kitten is bugging...him over there now."

Her brush moved to the wounds on her arm, healing them up as best she could, though with how many there were and how little of her power came through they merely healed them up as if they had had a few more days or weeks worth of healing. It'd definitely pain her less as she moved onto the legs.

"Regalia and I were waiting for lunch, though she wasn't going to get too much of it. She's growing though and needs lots of food. Ragdolls get really big." Miyako knew she was rambling and laughed sheepishly as she worked, trying to focus on that entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:00 am

He'd pet the cat so why wasn't she leaving!? She just seemed to want more attention, there was only so much he could give! Gh...Damn thing was lucky he was in a decent mood!

With some frustration he pet the cat again, she didn't...seem to be getting any blood on her though. Why not? What the hell was up with this cat? First she was floating, and then...

Ugh...

Muika blinked as Miyako attempted to explain herself; her and her boyfriend's cat... How did someone just magically end up here, that was crazy! She didn't get it, it was...impossible.

She froze as Miyako inched close and put the brush to her, tense as the brushes...healed? Confused, she relaxed somewhat. Wh...What'd... Why was that...

The cat was... She glanced over towards 542, and he seemed...definitely distracted but she could see no cat...

"..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 am

Regalia was basking, oh yisss servant had returned to his servantness and none of the gross blood was getting on her. Of course it wouldn't, she didn't want it to and in a intradimensional space time continuum mess up such as this, she was GODDESS. She wondered when the Bed would realize such shenanigans were occurring and would attempt to pull her from her source once more.

Awww yisss neck scratchess....

Miyako noticed the relaxing and sighed in relief, shooting Muika another grin as she finished one leg and moved onto the other.

Muika seemed unsure though from her look and the woman nodded, though she flinched at that sight of Hibiki in blood again and returned her focus entirely to healing. "I promise there is a cat there, he's...petting her and not getting any...blood on her somehow. She's thiiis big and he's being forced to do what she wants..."

She almost added on there 'like usual', but was unable to say anything to that effect as she showed Muika the size of the kitten with her hands. There was nothing more she could do... her power to create was entirely gone for the moment too... She smiled more for the silent girl and placed herself on the floor. "If you want I can shut up, but I'll keep talking if you would like stories instead!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:35 am

This cat was keeping from doing anything on his own! She just wanted more and more attention! This was stupid! Finally he'd noticed 613 just...huddled up over there like a shivering animal, but this damn cat was keeping him from going over there!

He was not letting that last fight just go! He could beat her, damn it!

"Gh..."

Stupid cat...

Muika was still...confused considering she couldn't really see the cat, but decided to just go along with the knowledge that one was there... 542 wasn't bothering her right now so that was what mattered, and if the cause was some invisible kitty then she'd go with it.

The smaller wounds were...really gone. She didn't understand how this lady had done it, but they were gone...

When she was told she could tell her to be quiet, Muika wasn't sure to say anything or not, or at least imply that...talking was fine. No one was...bothering right now.

She gave a small shrug and then a single, small shake of here head. The...The woman could do whatever she wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:51 am

Fluffybutt kitten queen purred louder as the man kept petting her, forcing him to give her love and attention. Servant was quite silly.

Miyako for her part watched Muika carefully the whole time, deciding to tell her some interesting stories of her potential future exploits. Miyako wasn't sure if this was another dimensional or the past or something... but she was willing to accept whatever it was. Especially if it kept those two away from each other and kept Muika company.

The shrug and small shake made Miyako smile though and decide to start a story. "Well...lets see. Did you know there's a city in this country where people with magical powers congregate? And I live there! I started seeing weird monsters and one day I too developed magical powers. They um... asked me to join forces with them and they protect the city from monsters! While I protect their health."

Yeah...make it...more exciting? No it was already more exciting, but give it a coherent plot.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:56 am

Stupid...Damn...Stupid cat...

More quiet, frustrated noises escaped Hibiki, but it wasn't long before he heard a faint voice; looking in all directions he attempted to see the source.... Nothing. He didn't see anyone other than the monster and this damn cat.

Something about a city with people with magic powers? What the hell was that stupid bullshit?

Muika listened, attempting to not show much interest but her eyes darted up to look at Miyako more than once, and within them there was interest in this story she was telling. She...She liked stories...

Magical powers...? A city like that...

So this person was saying she was...part of a...superhero group?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:07 am

Regalia pranced around, before flopping on her side and began washing her face. Her belly was wide open for pets if he dared. Dared to pet the belly...she too liked stories. Though the woman was leaving out the most important member of the team. How dare she... She would be getting face sleeping and wake up all sniffly because of that for the next few visits.

Miyako's eyes noted Muika's interest as she made herself comfortable in the air, pretending that she hadn't noticed it. She just kept up her sweet smile and continued. "You see one day I was all alone, scared cause of those monsters I kept seeing and trying to figure out what was going on... I saw this man, this really nice man who had that kitten over there in his pocket. I went up and talked to him and eventually he learned I could see the monsters too. He was a quiet person, so he took me to the leader of the group to get introduced and learn allll about things and maybe join up with them!"

"Those monsters have these awful masks and like to eat people like us, so we met the brave and powerful leader. She has the coolest red eyes, a mark of a true hero, but before I could get inducted one of the monsters stole me! Now I didn't have powers yet, and even if I had mine only help others or make things..." Miyako's voice lowered in true storytelling fashion, shuddering and getting into the story. "But the Brave Leader and the Kitten Man, they fought their hardest. You see Kitten Man didn't have powers either yet, but he fought just as hard to rescue me as the wonderful leader. He hit the monster with a pipe finally, drawing its attention... The Brave leader used her power to shank the hollow through the skull to kill it and saved me for the moment... But...poor poor Kitten Man had been hurt badly and Brave Leader sported wounds as well..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:15 am

Something about men and cats? Dumb.

Hibiki glanced down at the kitten who was now on her back. What? Did she want pets on her stomach too? How spoiled was this damn thing? If she fell asleep though...

If he could just ditch her for a bit...

Muika's interest had been hooked, the younger girl listening as Miyako mentioned the group, the monster and how they'd defeated it. Someone with...red eyes...mark of a hero? That wasn't...

The monster had snatched her though? And the two others had saved her, the man had hit it with a pipe while the girl...shanked it?

They'd both been hurt though?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:28 am

Regalia would not fall asleep while on Small Servant wrangling and as he went to pet her belly, she purred louder. She would let him have exactly three and a half strokes before she became tired of that petting and let him know.

"As I landed on the ground, I hadn't noticed poor Kitten Man's injuries but instead tended to Brave Leader's. See while the hollow had me, the danger had forced my powers to come to the surface and I had those brushes I used earlier. Using one, I healed the cut on Brave Leader's cheek and turned to see Kitten Man attempting to be brave too. However he had huge gashes from the monster... So I had to rush over and help him too!" Miyako made grandoise gestures, getting into the story more as she waved her arms around. "I healed him up too, though Kitten Man has a thing about his pride... and then Brave Leader gave me information to take home about all sorts of things in this sort of magical world I didn't know existed. Kitten Man was to be my guard, because he knew how to fight at least... Brave Leader has her own person to protect too, so she couldn't focus on me!"

"And thats the story of how I met and joined up in their um... special circle. There's a few others, beave Leader has a Housewife who she keeps safe but who has powers that find things. Um, there's well... someone who has power over ghosts and sends them onto the afterlife... There's another person who is a famous author but secretly one of us... I haven't met everyone yet but I will eventually! There's a few more I think..." Miyako paused for a minute, smiling at the obvious interest on the girl's face though she was trying to hide it pretty well. "Brave Leader and Kitten Man don't get along, they have a dark past together and hate each other...sort of. Kitten Man gets really cocky sometimes and can be mean without meaning it, but he tries his best. Brave Leader is quiet and sweet, but she's also really good at fighting and can scare bad men away easily!"

Should she ramble about Iyuki?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 am

Dumb cat didn't look like she was about to fall asleep, damn it. He couldn't just keep giving attention to this stupid thing! He needed to...to...

Gh...

There was a fight right there, he still needed to win...

The ones that got injured during that damn fight that voice was describing were stupid! It was stupid to get hurt over someone else! Protect yourself, because that's all you really got...

Anyone else was just dead weight to lug around...

"All...healed up?" Finally Muika spoke, though her voice was quiet, and small, her mouth hidden by her arm due to her curled up state. She was just...asking to be sure if they were all properly healed in the story, Miyako had said as much but...

"Gh..." Really... This was stupid, and Hibiki couldn't stop himself from rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:43 am

Miyako heard Muika's soft voice, eyes wide before she nodded strongly to reassure the girl. "Yes! I made sure they were all fixed up. I even went back another time and healed up all their old scars... or most of them. You see they were both strong fighters, trapped somewhere and kept hostage by evil people. I've been making sure to get rid of all those reminders as best I can for them. Brave Leader is my precious friend and Kitten Man...well he's someone I like a lot in a romantic way!"

She giggled softly and smiled brightly. "Housewife is really cool too! He's a butler and really really loves Brave Leader. She's his heeero just like Kitten Man is mine. But his powers are like mine too, they just...can't fight. Well he does have some powers that can! I should probably explain everyone's powers huh?"

Miyako was about to explain when her eyes glanced away and she frowned. "Baaah he's making tsun noises even now. He can't even see me, whose he making them at..the kitten? What's she doing that's Tsun worthy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:52 am

Those superheros were in...a good place then, if they had friends and people they cared about. They all lived happy lives it seemed when they weren't fighting monsters...

Noticing Miyako's reaction to her voice, Muika shied some and averted her eyes back to the floor.

Aito made another noise of frustration, glancing over to... What the hell was that? He could...vaguely see someone else now. The hell?

With another sound he turned his eyes away; he didn't know what the hell "tsun" meant but... "I'm frustrated because I'm having to sit here and listen to some stupid story about stupid people! Tch!"

He could hear damn it!

Muika gave a small glare, but otherwise said nothing; story wasn't stupid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next