(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:34 pm

"....Hah?" Hibiki blinked, and blinked again; "...Future?"

Obviously, she was some weird ghost thing, but future? How the hell was he supposed to buy that? This wasn't a damn...damn...fiction story, damn it!

Tch, whatever.

She never thought she'd say he was violent and untrusting... Ch...talking like she knew him...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:41 pm

"I-It's crazy I know! Okay! You think I wanted to...end up like this...H-Here of all places..." Miyako hugged the kitten to her, causing a small mew of protest as she did it a bit too hard. "Sorry fuzzbutt..."

Petting her softly in response, she looked at Hibiki, willing him to understand and shaking her head as she spoke in a quiet tone. "B-Brave Leader...has red eyes and c-cream hair... She is quiet and traumatized from bad things in her past... but she's really sweet...and she's nineteen years old, soon to be twenty..."

"She saved my life...with killing skills...she learned...somewhere and she's an orphan..." Miyako looked up at Hibiki, wondering why in the world she could say all this... Maybe because Muika wasn't here? They were locked in this room...maybe...it wouldn't change anything so it wouldn't...matter...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:46 pm

"Sounds like 613...'cept the sweet part." And age. Just the visual description though. Hibiki had replied after a few moments of silence. "-Ch...Still don't know if I buy it, her getting out? Doubtful... Doubtful for any of us..."

Escape was impossible.

There wasn't any getting out of this, they'd be here until they were dead or killed. Either or...

Subjects couldn't dream of things like freedom.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:53 pm

"Mm..." It seems Miyako couldn't say exactly how it happened... Bah this was annoying! She grew frustrated in her floating. Finally she thought of things... to say... "...Your birthday is March 15th. You like gyudon and gyoza the best, but you have the biggest sweet tooth and eat sweet things whenever you get the chance. You played in boxes a lot when you were little, preferring them over toys. Your brand...its... on your shoulder on your back. Hers is on her foot."

She...could thank Iyuki's mother for that information, following a call she had somehow gotten once... If she knew more about Muika's...childhood she could pull up things but she couldn't... But she hadn't been able to say the brands were there. Aaaah! Why was it just random information? She didn't understand any of this! Regalia was kneading her coat, snuggling in for the long haul it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:56 pm

That dump of information did earn a more shocked reaction from Hibiki, his eyes having widened and remaining that way for a few seconds longer than his typical surprised expressions lasted.

G..Gh...

Coinci...d...ence...

Not really... Did she have to mention the kid stuff though... Gh...

"Fine. I'll buy it." He huffed, this was insane...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:02 pm

She had broken baby Hibiki... He was utterly shocked... The woman sighed softly, hiding an amused smile. Her words had at least broken through his stubbornness and brought him to her side... Moving to sit on the edge of the bed as best she could, her hand reached out to touch his hair though she stopped part way there with it outstretched. "Can I? Thanks...for believing me. I couldn't tell her this stuff, she's too fragile and it...wouldn't let me. So I had to settled with stories of her future instead."

"I...never wanted to see... I wasn't allowed to know... She...I was protected from this stuff." Miyako's voice was soft, her head falling a bit as she shifted the kitten in her one arm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Hibiki watched Miyako's hand move forward, following it with his eyes before she stopped short and asked permission. His response was to look away, which was more or less an okay to do what she wanted.

Stories of her future, huh?

"So she'll get out, live some happily ever after...pff." He rolled his eyes, moving to cross his arms as he said so.

Lucky, lucky...-ch...

"Still a bit protected, huh? Considering she spent the day with Nomura, you hardly saw shit, huh?" She'd had an easy time, even if said easy time would lead down a bad path for 613.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Miyako nodded slowly as he let her, her hand moving to brush away his bangs and then slip into his hair a bit more. She wanted to sooth him but was unsure how to... Unlike Muika it wouldn't be easy... The happily ever after comment just made her shake her head, looking into his eyes for a moment.

"I-I didn't...only say it was...just... hers..." She looked away, blushing as she moved Regalia back to Hibiki in a very...obvious motion, though his next words made her flinch as if struck. She took another breath, deeply to calm herself before speaking."Y-Yeah, I guess I am. You were...co-covered...in blood...though...I-I heard some things...too..."

Obviously still effected by that, her hand started shaking even as she smiled brightly for him and covered up the rest of her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Hah?

...Oh hell no, he was not Kitten Man. God damn it. If that were fucking true, couldn't she have picked a better nickname!?

"Of...any...damn name you could have picked...Kitten Man..." His eye twitched for a second, obviously not focusing on the...wider picture here.

Instead, Miyako's response about being protected had him give a nod; "Uh-huh..."

He'd just gutted some kid by the time her and the cat came into the picture, and he'd almost said it to. Maybe he should have...oh well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:22 pm

"What else was there? I-I was under duress, I didn't have time to think of one. I just picked the first defining trait most people see! I coulda called you Tsundere or Sweetheart but those came to me later." Regalia gave a kitten sneeze on Hibiki to show what she thought of his dislike of his chosen Hero Name and struggled to get back to Miyako. Miyako for her part was blushing and looking away, a slight pout on her lips and in her tone. "Wh-Why am I even bothering arguing about this with baby Hibiki..."

Why was she?! What was wrong with her... Why was this what she ended up focusing on... His nod had her stomach rolling again too, her eyes having darted back for a moment before moving to stare at the offended kitten. "Look at her now, she's all grumpy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:25 pm

"Gh...a...Okay one! I don't even know what that first one means, but I can be sure I'm not it! Two, what about me here is 'sweet'....nothing!" He was neither of those two things! Neither!

He just gutted a kid, and many before, and one of her nicknames for future him was Sweetheart!?

"Tch..." Grumpy? Whatever...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:29 pm

"Well its something you...call...special...people to you that Muika would understand. I don't call anyone sweetheart! Also...you are too the first thing, but I'm not arguing with you on it." Miyako crossed her arms as Regalia looked over at Hibiki disdainfully. The young woman was frustrated with past Hibiki, but he was fifteen and in such a shitty place that she didn't blame him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:36 pm

She'd just attempted to give him the nickname in her little stories! She'd said so herself even if she didn't call him that regularly! She was still using the damn term!

"Tch..."

He averted his eyes for a moment, silent; the hell was with all this future bullshit, and those stupid stories...

So 613 was some Brave Leader with a Housewife, and he...K...Kit.. He couldn't even think it, with...

Hah?

His eyes widened, though he still had them averted, as that thought finally hit him. Hah? ...What? They shifted over to Miyako for a split second before turning again.

Those...Those kinds of feelings were worthless bullshit though! Why the hell would he-!? Why...Gh-!

Quickly, he attempted to turn around, even if that would be an obvious give away to something odd about him. Perhaps there was a slight tinting in his cheeks, but...even if it were completely obvious he'd be denying it up and down.

Him!? In... Impossible!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Tsun noise~ Aaah how she had missed in it in the past five or six seconds. Miyako was a bit sarcastic at the moment and rolled her eyes. It seemed he didn't care at all that she was...his in the future but that was before she noted his eyes widening.

Looks like it was just a delayed...reaction... He quickly turned and she caught the slight blush on his face before he was fully turned, giving away what thought had finally hit him.

"...T-Took you long enough..." Miyako's voice was a soft mutter as she looked away. How was she supposed to deal with him now?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 pm

"G..Gh...Why...should I believe...something like that!?" His words were halted, and obviously he was just putting up barriers. "Sure...you're not from some alternate universe!? Someone like me doesn't..."

Emotions!

He didn't...doesn't...have those functions! He doesn't feel those things! His only functions were to fight and kill! That was it! Nothing else!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:52 pm

"Wh-Why would I lie to some p-punk kid version of my boyfriend!? Wh-What point is there!? I-I sure am not t-trying to impress you or anything..." Miyako's voice rose at that response, her arms waving erratically around, though he had a point about the alternate universe thing... She wouldn't lie to him and nodded. "A-Also that may be p-possible but...you have the same...p-past... I-I already know where y-your brand is... I-I am sure there...are ways I can prove it to you..."

Grumbling, she looked down... how though? Some secret he wouldn't tell anyone else? He obviously couldn't have emotions and feelings at the moment... He needed this buffer to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:57 pm

"G..gh..." His eye twitched again, though due to his position of not facing her it was rather difficult to notice. Gh... Same past, knew where his brand was...

That...That could be any...alternate universe him...yeah...

This... Wh...What the hell even was this...? Him? Those kinds of...emotions...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:01 pm

"D-Don't sound so...enthused..." Miyako muttered, the tsun noises irritating her for the moment. What was she supposed to say and do now! "A-Any questions? Th-Things you want...me to say to prove? S-Something?"

This was painful, she wished she was back with Muika instead of this...awkward and weird conversation with a teenaged version of her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:05 pm

"H-How the hell would you even prove it!?" He questioned quickly; she'd already noted...things about his past, and...and things relating to him, so what the hell was she supposed to say!? He didn't really have that many secrets!

What the hell was he even supposed to ask!? What kind of questions did she even want!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:11 pm

"I have no idea how to prove it! U-Um I-Its late, you need to get to bed... Y-You're grumpy in the mornings... I-If you can, you sleep in forever." Miyako muttered more, her voice grumpy as she came up with some sort of excuse to get him to go to sleep. He needed his rest anyways and she hopped up from the bed with the kitten in her arms.

She...was just telling him what else she knew... that was how he was in the mornings. Besides he needed all the rest he could get with where he was. The sleep would do him good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:18 pm

"Gh..g..." She knew what he was like when he woke up!? W...Wh...Whatever! Hibiki quickly moved under his covers, his face mostly turned into his pillow for a bit before he finally did glance back to Miyako.

"...A...h..." No words still.

Wh...What the hell was he supposed to say to that!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Miyako looked down at Hibiki all cuddled up and hidden, her eyes pained as she stared down at him... There was obviously real affection shown on her open face, which even if he merely glanced at her he would be able to tell...

She smiled instead and shook her head, her hand going down to his to pet it softly. "It's okay, just get some rest okay? And be careful..."

The pulling towards him was gone now, having been gone for a while and was now on the wall across from his bed. Looking up, a rift formed in it and Regalia mewed as her tail twitched. "Huh...looks like my ride home. I hope so at least."

She fought the pull for a moment, looking down at Hibiki with an unreadable expression now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Wh...What was with that look? People...weren't supposed to look at him like that... S...Seriously.

He was pulled from his thoughts as some...some rift opened up in his room, which surprised him for a short moment. Wh...What the hell was that!?

Ride home?

Maybe?

So this might take her back...?

"A...Ah..." He answered, his eyes moving from the rift to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Miyako turned a bit and reached over to pat pat Hibiki's head and give him her sweetest smile before she strode for the rift with eager strides. "Bye... I'll tell you all about how I met teenage you and got threatened~"

She laughed softly, not turning back or he'd see her tears as Regalia fluffed up but didn't fight her or attempt to leave her arms as they entered the portal and disappeared, wiping all memories...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:47 pm

"A...Ah..." Yeah...bye...?

He guessed; she was going to tell him...about...meeting him? Okay, fine; she could do whatever the hell she wanted.

Hibiki watched as Miyako made her way over to the portal with the cat in tow and disappeared.

Huh?

What'd he been doing?

Ugh... Sleep, he was in his room so it was probably late. Fuck. Well, the crankier he was the more brutal the killing. The more brutal the killing the more pleased the adults. Fine... Sleep for now, might as well get as much as he could...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]   Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subject to Bell's Viper [Miyako]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5