(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:55 am

Ikue gave a nod at Tsuyoshi's kind words, unable to help but smile at them. It was good to have others to talk to, and made her happy.

She eventually finished her own bun shortly after he'd finished his own, once again glad for the choice of food she'd decided on today. Delicious and filling!

"It's a lot of hard work, definitely- Huh... I never mentioned it specifically..." She'd never mentioned her problem she'd thought on out loud... "Uwaa...ahaha~ So you really are psychic then?"

It left her sparkling in an almost subtle awe... So cool...

Actual psychics weren't really a far stretch to her, so it was easily believable considering the different spiritual races she'd met already, and learned about types of humans with powers. Lots of varying powers...

So, she felt safe making the assumption...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:28 am

Tsuyoshi was trying not to smile at the happy thoughts Iseri-san had, they were sweet and the buns were a nice thing to have too.

His mess up became immediately apparent to him. With his guard down so much... it had been obvious he'd mess up. Iseri hadn't mentioned it'd been college related! Tsuyoshi turned a shade vaguely resembling his eyes as he turned his head slowly in horror...

"H-Huh? Musta been a lucky guess! I-I am definitely not psychic or anything, that'd be weird. J-Just good with reading tarot cards!" His laugh was forced as he scooted down the bench and away from Iseri, trying to find an escape route before she said too much else.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:42 am

"E-Eh...?" Ikue blinked, her sparkling halting.

U-Uh-oh... H-Had she made the mistake... It...It seemed like a logical answer though, ahaha... She used to be so secret about this spiritual world stuff, still was in most cases, but now whenever she had a more obvious inkling well... It was always good to get to know others, ahaha...

H-Had she made a complete fool of herself...?

Her face was burning again, her hands having gone up to cover her cheeks as if that was enough to hide the red. "Ahaha, j-joke...joking; i-it's a-an interesting thought though...w-w-what if people like that did really exist, that'd definitely be kinda neat!"

It was...a very, very mediocre branch out. I-If she didn't have this whole spiritual world stuff it wouldn't even be something she n-necessarily believed in...a-and she was making an idiot out of herself.

Aaa, she'd gotten way too excited after meeting other spiritual people... It was just good to know one wasn't alone in all this mess as she'd initially believed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:20 am

Tsuyoshi felt so miserably bad, but years of keeping things hidden and the reactions others had once they found out...whether they believed him or NOT was...was bad...

"Y-Yeah it is interesting and all! I mean not weird or anything, there's all sorts of super hero series and stuff so its fun to think about! Haah, not that those sorts of things exist at all. They'd probably really suck too so I'm kinda glad." He gave her a sheepish and rather awkward laugh. Spiritual world stuff... there...was more going on than he knew from these thoughts and the man wanted nothing to do with it. He had enough shit on his plate without dealing with spirits and ghosts and weird things.

At least Iseri wasn't alone otherwise... so Tsuyoshi didn't feel like the absolute worst person, only the second worst as the guilt ate at him. "Thanks for lunch! I should head though, got a bit to do today and stuff. Enjoy your day Iseri-san!"

He began to pack up his things, intending to flee before the guilt ate at him more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:53 am

"O-Okay, welcome! I'm glad I had something you liked!" She replied, giving another small smile despite her earlier thoughts. Tsuyoshi was busy so she definitely wouldn't keep him if he had things to get to. "I will!"

She would head back home and relax today, no thinking of earlier embarrassment! She was had gotten...much too unguarded with such a thing; she thought it would be nice to have more friends that could relate, though friends that didn't know about such things were just fine as well! She didn't have many to begin with...so she wouldn't be picky!

N-Not that...not that... Well they had never agreed to be friends...so...again she was getting ahead of herself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:13 am

"I love spicy stuff! Its the best." Tsuyoshi gave her a lopsided grin as he finished packing up, grabbing the board and folding it to a more manageable state before stuffing it in the bag that had been under the bench. The cloak followed it and he wiped his forward with a relieved little sigh. Too warm by far!

These thoughts were what he was using to block out the sweet little ones of the woman next to him, other than the fainter ones of others walking nearby. At this point he'd rather get explicit thoughts about himself than have anymore of the sad little ones of Iseri's... Which caused him to blurt out a reply that normally he wouldn't have. "I-Iseri-san! I-If you wanted sometimes I could..."

Tsuyoshi felt like the biggest... biggest asshole in the world. She'd been sweet and kind and he just... he just... Ugh. He couldn't tell her though, but maybe he could make her feel a bit better? Even if it meant he'd have to go out of his way... "Y-Yeah, here in the park? It'd be nice to have company for lunch sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:47 am

Ikue gave a nod, Tsuyoshi's words on the food as he continued to pack up bringing her away from her thoughts for a moment. "Mhm! I really enjoy it too sometimes."

Her tastes varied a...rather good deal, food was good! That was the easiest way to explain it. She had her dislikes, but the list was small in comparison to what she enjoyed.

She reached to get her paper bag, with what remained in it, before standing; it was definitely lighter than before but that was good, easier to carry home!

Huh?

Hearing Tsuyoshi's words, Ikue's attention returned to him. Have lunch together sometimes? After processing the offer she seemed to brighten some, giving a much happier nod than before. "Okay! That'd be nice, if it's not too much trouble... Today was fun!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:25 am

"Yeah...yeah no trouble. It was fun." It would be a hassle sitting in the park but uuugh her happy smile was something Tsuyoshi wasn't going to dim in the slightest. They'd eat things he guessed, though what did you do to socialize? Was there like talking and stuff?

"See you then I guess. Have a nice day Iseri-san." Tsuyoshi rubbed his nose awkwardly and turned a bit red before his body shifted and he began walking away. His hand gave her a wave from behind as he and his bag made their way back to the place he was staying hopefully, his back hunched over a bit in annoyance at the thoughts beginning to bombard him again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:33 am

Giving another final nod at Tsuyoshi's words, Ikue gave a wave in return as he headed off. It'd been nice, having a fun conversation in the park with someone. Things were really starting to pick up lately, but in a good way...

She was definitely socializing more than she had been, it'd been a bit difficult for her to do so after moving here... This place was nice though, and she was having lots of fun!

Situating her bag properly in her arms, she gave one final glance in the direction Tsuyoshi had gone before turning and making her way back home with a happy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)   Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Trade Tricks (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2