(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Full Day, Really... [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Full Day, Really... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:03 am

With meetings over, Rin let out a quiet yawn as he exited the tall building; he'd met with his editor and such, and discussed various things of importance. It was only noon, but so far it had been a rather full day.

He was free to go about his day now, though... He had his books to be working on, but he was ahead of schedule, breaks were something he could afford to have.

Perhaps he could get lunch? Ruka was working, and while he could head home and make something, he still had business in town that needed doing, and didn't plan on going home until late evening.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Miyako carried a bag full of delicious croquettes, delicious delicious croquettes... When she ordered fifty of them and told them she was willing to wait with her guileless green eyes, they had been shocked but she had the money to back up her wish. After a bit of waiting she had successfully gotten her a large bag filled almost to the brim!

She held the bag tightly with both arms, looking for somewhere to rest so she could eat them. Hibiki wouldn't like her wandering the streets alone without him for too long but she had wanted to stop by this on her way home! Her extra painting class had ended early after she had told him it would be running late, the painting project...well something she didn't want him to see.

People were already commenting on it... A few of the teacher's wanted to display it when it was finished...

Flustered, she shoved her face in the bag to grab a croquette with her mouth as it turned red, not looking up in time only to crash into someone from behind as her steps had also sped up to match her fluster. Squeaks were muffled by the croquette in her mouth as she bounced off, crashing to the ground painfully as horror filled her gaze. The food flew everywhere almost in slow motion as she watched her hopes and dreams die right in front of her, the poor man who had just exited a building in no way responsible for that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 am

What first then... What fi-oomph!

Having been about to begin walking, Rin was instead pushed forward as something crashed into him. He stumbled a few steps, catching himself from landing on his face by landing on his knee instead.

Something hit his head then, nothing hard, and he didn't question what it was for long as it bounced off and hit the ground in front of him.

A croquette...?

H-Huh...?

What was a croquette doi- Oh! Quickly realizing the situation, and what must have happened, he scrambled to straightening himself and turn towards whomever had crashed into him to see...a high school girl that looked positively broken hearted.

This... Ah, this was all food she'd gotten! It'd all just...

"A-Ah, here..." He offered his hand out to her to help her stand, not sure if she'd taken notice of him or not quite yet. "It...looks like a mess, I apologize; I can pay you back for your lost food if you'd like?"

Really, it was the least he could do...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Nooo... All the croquettes... Miyako would not be able to share with Hibiki... However that wasn't important in the least! Jolting from her abject horror, her eyes were drawn to the man she had knocked over with her inattention who was now attempting to help her up. "O-Oh! No its my fault I was distracted for a moment. I'm really really sorry!"

Miyako took the hand with a bright and apologetic smile, letting the man help her back up before she surveyed the damage done. Croquettes all over... none survived... The bag had overturned. She sighed and reached up to mess with her ribbon, but there was no changing it. She'd have to go back and get more or just deal with it.

Finally looking up at the man entirely, she was caught by surprise as he was easily recognizable despite his bleached hair. That was... She'd been to signings and also he was... Miyako grew flustered, spazzing just a bit as her arms pinwheeled around. "A-A-Ah! I-I am so sorry Aoyama-sensei! I didn't... Oh no! Aoyama-sama! N-No would senpai be appropriate?! Aaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:41 pm

"A-" Before Rin could get more than a sound out the girl went on to apologizing, especially after realizing who he was...it seemed as she began spazzing a bit as her surprise fully took over her.

I-It was really alright...

"I-It's alright, really!" He stated, blinking as she went through a few honorifics as she attempted to decide which was more appropriate. A-Ah, well...ah... "It's, ah..."

What was he supposed to say other than what he already had!? I-It really was alright... With his uncertainty, his hand unconsciously went up to the scarf around his neck, grasping it out of habit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm

"O-Okay. Um please don't feel bad. It was my fault, Aoyama-sama-sensei-senpai?" Miyako settled for ALL of the honorifics, bowing quite formally despite her informal reassurance. Aoyama-sama-sensei-senpai was... was just... a famous person and also...someone like her but... Ah! He didn't know that! He'd never met her before!

Well other than... But then she was just a fan!

She...still was just a fan! Maybe she should explain her fluster and while staring at the ground in her bow she began explaining rather quickly. "I-I am Inoue Miyako, it's um a real pleasure to finally meet you though! Even with my food all... I-I'm sorry you have no idea who I am but um I am... A friend of Muika and Iyuki! A-And Hibiki! Y-You are... the one who...is with the person named... Aoi? Or um The Goddess?"

"Y-You are probably busy so I should... Um... go...? I think. S-So I don't bother you." Yes, she should flee before he got upset!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 pm

A...Aoyama...sama-sensei-sen...pai...?

That was...certainly a mouthful, and Rin was about to recommend a single honorific before Miyako introduced herself and...

A friend of Muika and Iyuki, and... Hibiki? That... That was the black haired male that Aoi often used to pester...right? He had visited for a few moments shortly before he and Aoi had gone to the Soul Society for the first time if he remembered correctly...

"Ah, so you know them, that's right... Aoi is her name." Rin gave a smile at that, nodding to confirm Miyako's words; The Goddes...that was Iyuki's choice of title wasn't it?

Though, if she were with them that meant... Well in a sense it was like they'd formed their on small group of the spiritually aware...though, just...by knowing them might not mean she...is, but she had to at least know!

Hm?

"I just got out of a meeting, but really; I could repay you for the lost food, it wouldn't be a problem." If Miyako were about to leave he at least wanted to get this out! She had lost a lot of food because of this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:15 pm

"I remembered!" Miyako felt a bit of glee at that, she had remembered the shinigami woman's name! Iyuki only referred to her as The Goddess and Hibiki... well called her an annoyance and stuff. It'd be impolite to say that to Aoyama-sama-sensei-senpai though.

She smiled in return to Rin before her smile just grew a bit shy and she looked away. "Y-You really don't have to... I was just taking some home to Hibiki too. I-I tend to eat a lot, Aoyama-sama-sensei-senpai so I made sure to get enough to share..."

If he wanted to, she wouldn't say no, her eyes drawn to the croquettes that died a horrific death there on the sidewalk... She couldn't even pick them all up, they were filthy now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:34 am

"It was a lot of food you lost, I'd hate for you to have a wasted trip..." Rin stated, his own eyes moving to glance down at all the fallen croquettes. She had been intending to share them with Hibiki as well...she'd basically lost a snack for the both of them then.

It felt wrong leaving it like that.

"A-Ah, right!" He added, "Aha, Aoyama-san is fine if that makes it easier; I...know what you're using now is probably a mouthful..." She didn't need to use all of those honorifics, just one was fine if she needed to know which to assign.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:31 am

"I was just on my way home, I didn't make a special trip or anything I swear. I got out early and was going to surprise him was all! Hahaha, nothing too...too big or anything." It wasn't worth taking up Aoyama-san's time really... Miyako just grew more flustered by the second and then was broken for a moment as he offered her to call him... Call him... That?!

"A-Are you sure? Th-That seems very...informal." San was definitely not informal but to Miyako, a famous author like Aoyama-san was... was much more deserving of something more than just san... BUt at the same time.... he was friends with the others so maybe...that gave her some leeway?

Miyako looked torn but...but caved and nodded with a shy smile not much like her as she turned red.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:46 am

"It...still must have cost quite a bit..." Being in school, unless well-off, one needed to watch their budget to his knowledge. If that had been just a surprise it...seemed like a lot! And now it was all over the ground...

He blinked as Miyako became rather...flustered? Surprised? "W-Well, you're friends with the others, correct? I believe Aoyama-san would be alright since that's the case." He answered, returning her shier smile with a smile of his own; san wasn't too informal, and it wasn't overly formal either.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:23 am

"U-Um its super fine..." Miyako was quite obviously caving as she looked away, her lips pursed in what she tried to be a reassuring smile but was a bit pouty... That... That was true... He was right... But Aoyama-san paying for her?!

Just...tempting. She was so tempted and groaned as she reached up with both hands to grip her ribbon. "I want to let you but I'd really feel bad. Like you said, you are one of their friends... A-Ah! I never explained either."

Her fluster was making her so jumpy and Miyako giggled sheepishly before looking up at Aoyama-san. "I'm Hibiki's girlfriend! And um...sorta but not like you too... Thank you Aoyama-san for being so kind to me."

She bowed once more. This was a bit better...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:55 am

Miyako still seemed conflicted on letting him repay her, but...he wasn't going to push her on the subject if she truly didn't want him to, or well...would feel bad about it.

"I see, I really don't mind, but I would hate to make you feel bad about it." Rin answered before he listened as she went on to explain more in detail of who she was. "Aah, I see; that's nice. I wish you both happiness, in that case."

He shook his head slightly at her thanks, but was still smiling; "It's not a problem, not at all. I haven't been able to see much of the others lately, but I trust they're doing well?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:13 pm

"W-Well I barely know you and I know you are friends with Yuki-nii... But it'd feel like an imposition to make you when we just met and all ahaha..." Miyako laughed sheepishly, fidgeting her ribbon more and more. She did jolt a bit and turn red as Aoyama-san said such nice things though, her smile turning less sheepish and more genuine. "A-Ah! Thank you. Even if he doesn't smile he's happy!"

Aoyama-san's question took her by surprise though and she jolted again, shock on her face before she looked away. How...did she answer...truthfully... Her foot scuffed the sidewalk as she stared down."...U-Um yeah. W-Well... Everyone's fine right now."

Right now... They were fine...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:54 pm

"I understand, really it's alright." Rin attempted another smile to reassure Miyako; he had simply felt bad all of her food had been...ruined, and she'd had it as a surprise for her boyfriend as well, plus the cost must have been large, so he'd felt bad about her losing that, but if she would feel bad accepting his offer then that was her choice; he wasn't going to force her on it.

It seemed his...assume-ably innocent question hadn't been a good one to ask though, judging by her reaction towards it. He had expected the usual... "We're good" or something else, but...

His confusion, and slight worry even at her response was momentarily obvious before he attempted to wipe that from his features, not wanting to...make her talk about it if she was uncomfortable.

Something about her wording as well... Right now?

Something...had happened...?

"I...I see...um; I...If you're all fine right now..." If they were fine right now, then...that was good; he considered them friends, and was concerned, but...if it was a secret between them then it wasn't any of his business, and he shouldn't pry when it brought about negative emotions.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:30 am

Miyako felt better as Aoyama-san accepted her words, a relieved smile coming over her lips. However that smile faded as she realized that he was worrying now... Aoyama-san seemed confused and now worried... Damn it!

"Y-Yeah! All fine...right now." Miyako nodded and then paused as she realized something. Maybe, jut maybe... "M-Maybe you should, if you are close with Yuki-nii, talk to him. It might make him...happy to talk to you. I-I can give you my number too before I go! I almost forgot, my powers are healing and stuff!"

"Yeah, if you ever need me you can call and I'll hurry over! I can fix lots of things too, not just people. And make things. Weird things!" Miyako grinned largely as she pulled up her phone and email information for Aoyama-san, not asking for his in return due to not wanting to intrude. But if he needed her it was good for him to be able to call her... "I should head out though once we are done, I mean...Hibiki might get really worried... I didn't tell him I was heading home early..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 am

"Alright, I'll see about talking to him... Just to check in of course, it's been awhile since our last conversation." He wasn't going to butt into their business when things were...obviously not fully alright, this was something between the group it seemed so unless any of them...spoke about it themselves he would not force himself into this.

He gave a small nod to Miyako's offer, pulling out his phone after a moment; "Alright, I'll give you mine then as well for a proper exchange. Ah, those are interesting abilities, I haven't met a human with those type of powers before. Mine are more...offensive, and meant to keep an enemy down."

With paralysis...after...being hit with...

Shame.

She could make things as well? Her powers certainly had a lot of variety, it was interesting to hear about since he'd never encountered someone with powers like that before.

Once the numbers were exchanged, he offered another smile and gave another nod; if she hadn't informed Hibiki then that might end up becoming worrisome. "Alright, have a safe trip home then; it was nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:58 am

"I think he'd be happy." Miyako smiled, must more soothed now that Aoyama seemed pleased to do that. If it'd make Iyuki feel better, she would be happy...

She did turn red though, as Aoyama offered his own number in return. Before she could protest, she was already exchanging the information with him and she stared at the contacts in her phone a moment before she could reply to him. I-If he wanted her...to... She'd have to figure out a nickname though when she got home, otherwise anyone who saw that name in her phone would be curious...

"O-Oh! Sorry... Um that's what most people I meet have. Its really nice though, you can defend yourself at least! Nothing can bother you." She looked sheepish for a moment and a bit worried before she stuffed the phone in her pocket again and turned to leave. "B-Bye Aoyama-san, thank you a ton! I-If you need anything r-really don't worry, y-you can definitely ask! It was really nice to meet you too!"

She rushed off after that, too flustered and distracted to really be bothered now by her lost food... She had met... had met... Rin Aoyama.... And now had his number in her phone...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:15 am

"I'll be sure to then." Once he was settled back at home, or in a place he could sit down and take a break he would get to contacting the man. Due to life things had just been rather busy, and there hadn't been much contact.

If Ruka had taken noticed he might have gotten poked at to contact someone, considering when Aoi wasn't around he typically just worked or remained home.

Aha...

"Ahh, it's alright! I try to not use my abilities if I can help it, aha..." Shame... He could...definitely defend himself... "I'm sure you can do amazing things with your powers, being able to make things and heal, to me that seems incredibly useful."

At Miyako's thanks, another nod was given; "Welcome."

He stood by until Miyako had run off, presumably heading back home from what she'd said, before he started walking to make his way further into the city. A few groceries to pick up, and then he could head home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Full Day, Really... [Open]   A Full Day, Really... [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Full Day, Really... [Open]
Page 1 of 1