(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Right Way [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Right Way [NSFW] Empty
PostSubject: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Aoi had said...once they'd both gotten off the bedroom floor, that they should do this the right way. That memory still stuck with Rin, he'd...they were...engaged now, and when he'd proposed there had been no ring.

Their conversation had led to the event, so it had not been a planned one...

After karaoke though, despite being drunk, after Aoi had fallen asleep he'd still been aware enough to measure her finger! So...the right way, they would do this the right way like she'd wanted...or thought they should do.

Shiny, he'd felt she'd like that... She wouldn't be able to wear it on her finger so he'd bought a chain, if she wanted to...she could wear it around her neck.

That was what he'd done with his day, now he was in the city, a ring purchased and tucked inside the inner pocket of his clothes along with his scarf...since it wouldn't match his outfit...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Where was Usa?! Aoi had stopped by the house only to find him gone and Ruka at some sort of work... No one had been there and she had waited a bit. Where could he have gone?!

But...but she...had some free time and wanted to see him! She was in despair, wanting her shiro usa to snuggle and maybe sex up and he was not thereeeee...

Aoi's cheek was all puffed up as walked along the sidewalk, looking much like a pouting teen as she kicked tiny rocks. Where could Rin Rin be? She was both proud of him and also not proud since his control over his energy had gotten good enough to dampen it from her at larger distances and she was in gigai!

She wanted RIIIIIN. With a huff, she plopped herself on a bench and kicked her feet, hands holding the edge of the bench as she moped.

"Oh? Are you okay miss?" An unfamiliar voice cut through her thoughts, a handsome young man standing in front of her. She blinked and tilted her head, sighing before shaking her head.

"Aaah I can't find my boyfriend! He went for a walk and I was stopping by just to see him..." Aoi pouted and the young man laughed with more than a bit of amusement at that sight.

"Aha, I see. Well never let it be said I left a damsel in distress... Here, let me help you find him. Two eyes are better than one, right? What's he look like?" The man offered for her and Aoi brightened immediately before nodding.

"Sure! He's um... taller than you with white hair and..." Aoi began describing Rin to the man as they walked along the street, very animated and happy as the man smiled and looked around too. She was always pleased to be able to describe Rin and as she talked, it seemed she trailed off of physical descriptions and into personality.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Crowded day today...

It was a bit tiresome, but so far he was fine; he was getting through crowds at least...

Rin felt a break would be nice though, he'd walked a lot to day going from store to store; he had wanted to pick out a ring he knew Aoi would like, so had spent more than a little time looking around.

Bench then, bench...

No, that one was taken; a man and a woman who looked surprisingly like Ao-

Aoi!?

Rin stopped in his tracks, that...that was Aoi and she... Who was he then? She was smiling...like that...

His eye unknowingly twitched. He didn't like what he saw...

Without taking much of a moment, he stepped over towards the two, clearing his throat once he was close enough. Aoi was good at making friends, but...that wasn't the smile she typically gave "friends."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:43 pm

"Oh! So he's that author. I see. That makes a lot of sense, maybe he's just getting ideas?" The man was reassuring Aoi and making her feel a bit better, reaching up to pat her head. They had bonded in the short time it'd taken the young looking woman to rambling all about Rin's good sides.

Aoi was just grinning in her sweet Rin adoring grin as she continued her rambles. "Yes yes! He probably is... Its silly to be all upset he wasn't there, but I don't get to see him much anymore cause of my work. So I was all grumpy... Haha, thank you for that reminder though!"

Head paaats~ Coughing?

Aoi's attention was pulled from the riveting conversation about all of Rin and his amazingness to see... Rin! Giving a gleeful cry, she hopped from the bench and dove for him. "Aaaaah I was looking everywhere for you!"

The man on the bench smiled sweetly at such a sight. Looks like she had found him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:55 pm

As Aoi dove for him, Rin's hand went to her head and petted lightly; "I had some important business to attend to, Aoi; I apologize..."

The man on the bench was somewhat ignored, Rin's attention on Aoi for the time being. He did have a public image to uphold...which was the only thing keeping him from outright showing his current state of jealousy.

The only sign being his free hand which was buried deep in his coat pocket, clenched.

"I'm sorry you had to search for me."

The guy had patted her head, and she'd been laughing and smiling...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:07 pm

"That's fine. I just wanted to surprise you was all but this made it hard... Hey what's with those?" Aoi's hold loosened and a hand went up to his face, pulling down the sunglasses and stealing them as she stared at em. She blinked as if noticing his clothes to, her head leaning against his hand instinctively as he petted her.

The other man was entirely forgotten it seemed and he just gave a small wave and a nod of the head before walking away. She had found him and was happy~ His work was done here.

"Oh... I've never see this outfit..." Aoi stepped back a bit to take it in, smiling brightly as she hadn't even noticed at first. Her smile was appreciative and she had wide eyes as she stared, taking it all in slowly... This was niiice...

She set the sunglasses in her hair and smiled coyly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 pm

What's with those...?

Oh, his sunglasses.

"It's sunny out, and I've been walking around..." Rin explained, not seeming to mind as Aoi took them from his face to hold them before she stepped away. Ah right, this was a new outfit. "It's new, Ruka said I should have more clothes since my...hair's still like this."

It would match even when he regained his natural color too...so it was a good outfit for awhile.

The man was...gone. Noticing that, he let the smile drop to a more seemingly neutral expression. Though it was strained...

"So...Aoi...who was that?" He could question it now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Aoi slipped the sunglasses down her face, her hair still under them a bit as she held them with both hands and looked around. They were too large and she peered around owlishly under the dark shading, wondering what use they were since they blocked out the sun... But then Rin wasn't good in heat or sun so that explained it. She pulled them down to look up over the top of them after looking at their surroundings, back to focusing on Rin's new outfit.

Oh yes, this outfit was definitely nice... Aoi's hands went from the slowly slipping down her nose sunglasses to the coat and scarf as she felt them up. "Ruka was right...Ruka was reaaallly right..."

Her pleased voice was cut off and replaced with a slightly confused one as she replied to his question though.

"I was looking for you and he came over and we talked. He was gonna help me look for you once I was done describing you so we could. I kinda got distracted though and we started talking about you a lot, well mostly me. He asked lots of nice questions and was handsome so I was happy to do so." Aoi noticed Rin's strained look and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:43 pm

"I'm glad you like."

Aoi liked the outfit, so that was a bonus... At least she was focused on feeling up the outfit, less focus on the pockets... He stood still so she could feel the fabric and such as she wanted, not minding her actions in the slightest.

Still, the person...

Not a friend then.

"...I see." Rin nodded, his finger going up to push the slipping sunglasses up Aoi's face again; "So he was no one?"

That question probably made his jealousy apparent, but he didn't particularly care. Aoi knew of his jealous streaks...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Aoi's feeling of of clothing stopped because she knew he'd stop her if she went further. Siiighs all around due to that. Her pouty frown came back, she wanted to see him half dressed in this... was that a new scarf? His weapon would be on him somewhere though. Her hands moved towards his pockets to check, only stopping when she realized the reason Rin's tone had gotten this way and he'd been all... all grumps it seems.

Rin was jealous! Rin was very jealous... Nobody? He was nobody...

"Mm..." Aoi made a noncommittal noise, feeling it'd be rude to agree with Rin that he was nobody since the man HAD been nice enough to talk to her and help her. But she smiled sweetly as he pushed the glasses up and then tilted her head. "Mmm, he was definitely no one compared to you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:14 pm

"...I see, that's enough then..." So he was a nobody; no one important. He glanced to the side for a short moment, attempting to let his jealousy fade, though it was taking a moment.

She had been looking for him, and the person had happened upon her...

Did he have to pat her head though...it wasn't like he was a friend. T...His jealousy was troublesome...thinking that way.

He couldn't help it though! Especially after all he'd been doing today!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 pm

"Ehhh? But he was really nice. He let me talk all about you~ And he patted my head so nicely." Aoi watched as Rin looked away, a bright smile coming to her lips as she knew exactly what she was doing now. Rin was still jealous... Aoi wondered how strong his jealously could get...

She did bring out 'this woman is adorable you must protect' in those who didn't know her really well. It wasn't like she was the one who minded touches. "Its kind of mean to call him nobody... I didn't even get his name though."

Was that too far?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:29 pm

"...." The head patting, yes...he saw... He didn't like it. "Rather forward of him..."

Too forward. They'd been talking, what, a few minutes? He wasn't even a friend, a friend he could understand, but that was a stranger...

"Well, you didn't get his name, so therefore he wasn't anyone." Perhaps he was being a bit harsh, deep down he would regret letting so much jealousy come up...but he'd had a long day so far, and it was all for Aoi...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:41 pm

"I dunno, people seem to like to give them to me head pats." Now that was just her being honest and Aoi reached up to pet her hair softly, wondering what about her evoked that response. Was she adorable? That adorable? But she was a trained killer! Who would head pat thaaaat?

Aoi just smiled though and took Rin's hand firmly, pulling him along to a nearby park. If he wanted to let his jealousy out there would be good enough... "Eeeeh? Shiro-usa is being so harsh to the poor man who just wanted to help a sweet young woman~"

His jealousy was setting her off... he wouldn't like what she wanted to do to him happening in public... These sunglasses were a pain though, darkening the world and she pushed them up her forehead and back into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:51 pm

"He could help by actually helping...rather than acting in that manner..."

Rin allowed Aoi to lead him towards the park, following her as she pulled him along by his hand. He could sit down and cool off perhaps, let this jealousy come to pass...

But yes, the man could have actually helped...had he? No, he'd decided to pick up a conversation and start patting her head. How was that helping? Aoi had said she'd been looking for him, not much looking going on there...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Aoi just giggled and pulled Rin into the deeply shaded park, the entrance quite near so she hadn't wasted time. She had looked in it for him before so she had definitely remembered where it was...

"Shiro-usa is jealous it seems. I was just rambling to him about you and got distracted you know, he'd never seen you before so I had to describe your looks before we went looking. I kind of got off topic though, describing more than looks..." Aoi admitted finally as they headed under the trees. She was smiling up at him with the happiest of grins, soaking in his jealousy like a flower needed sun.

Rin was sexy like this~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:40 pm

"..." Aoi had been talking about him; describing more than looks though...? Still, she wasn't focused on the other person so there wasn't anything to concern himself over...

Aoi had been focused on him, and him utterly when speaking with that man. Her only concern had been finding him...

Though he still felt the guy was too forward...too friendly...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:56 pm

"I COULDA just shown him a picture I guess. I do have a lot..." Aoi realized that belatedly but smiled and laughed up at the jealous Rin. She realized they were in a secure enough area now, not many people in the park at this time of day due to work and other things...

Looking up at him with a head tilt, her lips parted in a bit of a smiled now that they were rather alone for the moment. "Mm... but its been a bit since I saw you and all I got were head pats? How am I supposed to survive without kisses?"

She allowed some pout into her tone, sighing as if bereft. He was all jealous... "All jealous and not even anything to show me how much you don't want me to be around and allow others to do that stuff...."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:06 pm

"I was rather distracted..." He had been much too focused on his jealousy, and being a bit...cross after he'd found Aoi. It'd been awhile since they'd been able to see one another, and perhaps that had added more fuel...

His only focus today had been Aoi, he hadn't seen her in awhile, and then he'd found her...and a much too friendly man.

Now that they were alone, his hand pulled her own to where she'd be closer to him, his free arm moving around her to hold her to him securely.

"I'm not as distracted anymore... Again, I apologize for not being easy to find." He instinctively hid his signature as much as he could when he went out, which likely made him difficult to find...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:10 pm

"More distracted with being jealous than having me give you affection?" Aoi sighed and looked to the side, her cheek puffing even as Rin pulled her close to him. He had yanked her lightly and then wrapped his arm around her though almost possessively... It did restore her smile as her eyes glanced up.

"Mm... You do seem a tiny bit less distracted. Tiny tiny bit. I still don't have my jealous kisses... If you get all jealous remember your promise? You are supposed to remind me with actions~ You are supposed to show me." Teasing him more, Aoi finally stared up at him fully, blue eyes meeting yellows. "Whats the fun of your jealousy if you don't do those fun things hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:19 pm

"Right, right..." Rin gave a smile then, his first one in a decent while after this incident that wasn't fake before he leaned down. His lips met hers as he held her to him; the kiss was a bit more than a sweet one, his jealousy still fueling him a little to do more than what he usually could manage.

In a minute he could talk with her about things...

He'd rather the jealousy be...mostly gone when it came to discussing such important things.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Aoi felt better seeing Rin's real smile and responded to the kiss he gave her with obvious enjoyment. A soft little giggle was his reward for such a nice kiss, as was her hair moving into his hair and holding him there. More and more kisses like thiiiis~

These were the nicest Rin kisses of them all really. When he was all floofed up grumpily, his bunny fur ruffled and he wanted to make sure of her feelings... Well he wouldn't have to doubt she loved him best ever~ She'd reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Rin continued to respond to the kiss, enjoying it as he held Aoi close; from what he'd been able to tell she had taken them to a rather secluded area of the park, so kisses like these were fine and nice. She wanted him to vent with affection, and he was doing so.

They could talk in a bit, and later head home if Aoi had time; considering they hadn't really talked...he had no idea how long she'd be here for.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Aoi let Rin use up all his jealousy on this kiss, wanting more but knowing he'd stop it if she tried... Even if it was secluded and away from others it was still too public for all but the most jealous and horny of Rin moods.

One day maybe~

Her hands slipped from his hair as she pulled back, giving Rin appreciative and familiar looks as she breathed a bit heavier than usual. "Rin kisses were much wanted. Feeling a bit better?"

She'd have to reassure him if not. Rin was hers to have and she wouldn't allow him to worry about it, because she was utterly his in return.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Rin didn't move back very far after the kiss had ended, keeping his face near Aoi's as they caught their breath.

"A bit...yes." Truthfully the kiss had helped, it was nice and very much enjoyable. They were seeing each other again after a bit so that was a plus. "I-It helped."

He still didn't let her go though, his arms still keeping her securely in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Way [NSFW]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: