(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Right Way [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:09 pm

"T-Thank you, Aoi..." Rin's smile was sheepish again as he let Aoi slide the coat off of his shoulders before...growling? Huh? O-Oh, his arms...

He released her, letting the coat come off as she wanted.

It would be put on the back of the couch safely, and everything would be fine. The layers she didn't want on him would all be taken care of...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:30 pm

"Welcome! Thank you for letting me strip you." Aoi's smile returned as Rin allowed her to strip the coat off, not caring about its weight for the moment as she held it carefully. She turned from him and bounded over to the couch, moving to set it on the back when she realized it wasn't weighted right.

Her hands went into the pockets. "Whoops, should take these out before we forget. If Ruka calls we'd be in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:43 pm

"H-Huh!? A-Aoi, I-I can do that!" She was going through the pockets!? She...She didn't need to worry about doing that! He only had so many pockets in there... She couldn't just go through them!

Rin made quick steps over to her, his arms going around her from behind as if to hold her. "A-Aoi i-it's okay, you don't need to do that... I can, we don't need to worry about Ruka calling."

Ruka was really busy! It was doubtful she'd call!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:07 pm

"Huh? But... Its just... I am fine doing this?" Aoi was really confused, her hand deep in a pocket as she pulled out his precious scarf and set it aside carefully. He had moved though, quite quickly and wrapped his arms around her from behind. It kept her held to him and she giggled as she was pulled from the jacket.

"Whats gotten into you Usa? You seem really antsy. Are you hungry or something? Not feeling well?" Now a little concerned with his actions, Aoi turned her head up to try and figure out what was wrong... Rin seemed so...so just odd right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:33 pm

"N-Nothing! Nothing's gotten into me! I just think the coat is fine where it is! We don't need to empty the pockets for my phone... R-Ruka shouldn't be calling, she told me she'd be really busy so I doubt she'll contact me..."

There was no reason to empty the pockets!

His hold became a bit firmer around her as she pulled his scarf out and set it aside.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 pm

"...Rin you are acting really really weird. Like super weird." Why would Rin care if she emptied pockets? Ever? Aoi was just confused and stared up at the man as she laid back against him. She didn't reach for the jacket again at least but she was wondering...

"Did someone replace my Shiro-usa with an alternate dimension, secretly really odd Usa? Will this one tie me up..." Aoi pretended to contemplate the benefits of having an alternate dimension Rin...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:55 pm

"N-No, no... It's just..." Excuse, he needed an excuse... "The pizza should be here soon, we can get some plates out, and something to drink! How about that?"

Anything to get her away from the coat... The food really should be here soon so...

Seeing as how she wasn't going for the coat again, he attempted to lead her away from it and towards the dining room. They could get their plates, and drinks...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:04 pm

"...Now I want that coat." Aoi started squirming in Rin's arms as he pulled her towards the food. Pizza was important, but it would be here and waiting... Whatever was in the coat was of vital importance now!

"Riiiiin whats wrong with that coooat! Is it some weird magical one? Let me try it ooon!" She began attempting to leave his arms in earnest, trying to pull out and get to the mysterious and weird coat of something that Rin was trying to hide from her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:14 pm

"There's nothing interesting about that coat! I swear, it's just a normal, normal coat, Aoi! Y-You don't need to concern yourself with it!" Rin was struggling to keep Aoi in his arms, she was harder to keep a hold of when she squirmed like this, she was stronger too!

He had to keep her away from that damn coat!

"Drinks, what do you want to drink? You'll be able to experiment some with the pizza again, I asked them to include most of the toppings on the side other than a couple that you really like."

The coat wasn't important!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm

"But you are acting like its some godly one! I mean really its like its made of gold or something." Now Aoi really wanted the jacket, really really. Rin was holding her so close and tightly, he wasn't letting her go! He had never done anything like this before and she had to find out what was causing it so maybe she could get him to repeat it.

She didn't care about the pizza now, she really wanted that damn thing! "The sweet stuff, soda? That! And that's fiiine. Just let me go...go see that coat!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:08 pm

"I-It's not I promise!" It wasn't! It was just the things inside that mattered, and he needed to keep her from them! He was going to have to keep her at his side this whole day wasn't he!? He had to keep her away from that coat!

Soda, soda; they could get the soda!

"Alright, lets just...head to the kitchen, you can come too and make sure I get the right type!" He attempted to walk off towards the kitchen with her in his arms, determined to drag her away from that damn coat.

She didn't need to see it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:00 pm

"Nooo I will like any soda. There's not been one I didn't like yet! They are all so sweet. You can get me a driiink." Aoi squirmed more fiercely as she was drug to the kitchen, quite unwillingly. She didn't want to hurt Rin though! So it was hard to struggle too much as he was holding her firmly.

"I want that coat Rin! I want to seee whats wrrroooong. Why are you soooo adamant?! Its definitely something! Something's up with that coat!" She was going to find out. She was going to find out! He wasn't going to be able to keep her away ALL day!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Rin continued to attempt to lead Aoi into the kitchen with him, focusing on getting her soda like she wanted and somehow distracting her further. Nothing to see with the coat, nothing at all...

G-Giving her the ring now would... Considering how they acted when just speaking of the proposal the ring might actually stun her for who knew how long!

They had the whole day, and night! Now...Now wouldn't be good!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:30 pm

"RIIIN You are just ignoring me! Whats up with that coat?!" Aoi's voice was getting grumpy and she was seriously considering more force even if it did cause him a slight bit of discomfort!

"I don't want pop! I don't even want pizza! Gimme that weird coat!" She had to have it! She wasn't allowed it, she wanted to know why! What was up with it!? Aoi squirmed strongly for a moment before freezing solid and waiting for him to loose just slightly so she could slip under out his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:37 pm

"I am not! I just would like to give you the drink you desire, and soon we'll have food to go with it!" Away, away, away... Just take her away from the coat, get into the kitchen with her, get the drinks and plates...

How...How was he supposed to get the plates while holding her!?

This was not good, this was not...

Huh? Wait... She froze? She'd stopped squirming at least, and Rin continued to attempt to lead her away, but he fell for her trap, his hold loosening just slightly as he walked. Just get in the kitchen!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:22 pm

"I didn't really want the drink Rin! You asked me! I want that coooat!" Aoi whined more, just utterly confused but knowing that if Rin wanted to hide that damned coat so much she absolutely wanted it and wanted to know! Why would he keep something from her?!

As his hold loosened, Aoi's grin turned wicked and she laughed as the woman dropped to her knees, the loosened hold allowing her freedom to escape without hurting him. Her short stature and small form made it easy.

Once she was free, the woman booked it, rushing to the couch and stealing the coat (careful not to damage it since it was special) and then with a quick movement, flashestepped up onto the second floor banister far out of Rin's reach. "Ahahahaha! Success... Now to figure out whats wrong with it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:36 pm

N-No! He'd been careless! A startled noise escaped him as Aoi escaped his hold and ran, taking the coat with her. That wasn't good! She'd...she'd see!

"A-Aoi!" Rin gave chase, running after her after she'd used flash step.

S...She would find it!

Aa... He couldn't reach her! This wasn't good!

"A-Aoi there isn't really anything special about the coat!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:03 pm

"But you are acting suuuper odd. Like I've never seen you like this! What's wrong with it? Whats not wrong with it? I must find out because it is a giant Rin mystery... You aren't as simple as Rintoo to figure out sometimes!" Aoi rambled as she balanced on one foot, holding up the coat and turning it one way and then another... She wondered if the whatever was inside and stuck her head in only to find nothing strange... That left the pockets!

Aoi stuck her hand in a pocket...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Aaaaa, she was going through it! This wasn't good, this wasn't good! He had no way of reaching her either...all he could do was stand here and watch...

"N...Nothing is wrong with it! Nothing interesting either! Just...Just a normal coat, Aoi!"

This was bad.... This was bad!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:19 pm

"Well then there's something IN the coat." The power of deduction! Aoi figured this out and began rummaging through Rin's pockets, pulling out the house keys and his phone...

She hopped to the second story floor and set those down carefully but now she was curious. There were two odd small boxes in his pockets... "Eh? What are these?"

Not knowing anything about jewelry stores or even how humans now did such things, she was confused by the boxes as she pulled them out. The coat was set carefully over the banister as now all of its fun stuff had been taken out... and she stared at the boxes in confusion... How did one open these?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:27 pm

With every item she pulled out Run felt for e panicked. The phone...his keys... The boxes! No, no, no, no!

"A-A-Aoi! T-That's...That's-!"

Not good! The ring, the chain...oh no, oh no!

"C-Careful!"

This was defeat, his pure defeat; she'd found them!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Aoi was about to try and open the two but Rin's words stopped her dead. She blinked, looking at the boxes, down to Rin and back to the boxes... Careful... They were something important then! Aoi was figuring all sort of things out today!

So instead of messing with them at all, she held them as gently as her bunny and then vaulted over the edge to land softly on the floor. She quickly made it back to Rin with a smile, happy and bright as she held them out for him. "Open them please! I wanna see whats inside!"

She wasn't sure she could do careful and she didn't want to harm something Rin felt was delicate and precious! They'd been why he'd been so worried over the coat, he shoulda just said something in the first place~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Run took a step back as Aoi jumped down, looking down at her as she asked him to...open them!?

That...

"A...Ah...That's..."

If he tried to keep them from her she'd likely never get off the subject until she new the contents of the boxes...

They...were technically hers as well...

Swallowing a breath, Rin opened the longer of the two boxes and turned it to her, showing her the shiny chain inside as his face began to burn.

"T...These are...yours...I feel I should say... I-I got this because I knew...any...any other way you couldn't wear...wear it..." He explained, handing the box with the chain to her.

"Y...You said we should...do this right so..."

Saying that, he opened the smaller of the two boxes, revealing the ring inside.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:16 pm

"Mine?" Aoi was confused but luckily before she could ask too much, and tilt her head too far in the confusion, Rin continued. He had opened the longer box, causing Aoi's eyes to sparkle as she saw the pretty chain. Sparkling...Well more shiny but she oooed at it, her fingers reaching out to touch it but it was far far too pretty for her to do more than poke softly.

Any way to wear what? Do what right?

Aoi watched as Rin opened the smaller box with a grin and then froze completely solid. She didn't move or breathe as she stared at the gorgeously shining ring in the case at all. Frozen...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Aoi had....froze.

Rin had expected as much to happen, she'd liked the chain...from what he could tell, but now that she knew the meaning behind...behind this all...

His face was heated but he continued on.

Freeing a hand, he brought it to her head petting gently as he averted his eyes for a moment.

A...Aoi... she was definitely frozen, she was breathing right...

N...nope...

"P...please at least breath..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Way [NSFW]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: