(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:34 am

Iyuki could see and hear everything. They hadn't dosed him as strongly or he was adapting too quickly for them to adapt. One or the other... He almost wished they would do so. Feeling those cuts had caused spasms and even as they gave him more medicine it just made his body freeze while his mind stayed active.

How... He couldn't access his powers, the drugs were interfering something fierce. As he heard those dreaded words though, the man struggled with all his might against the bindings. A sudden surge of strength filled him, he HAD to save her. No... not the otter... he could be the one hurt, he could be the one damaged! Not her... She was already hurt enough!

Iyuki fought and fought until he felt the sick feeling of those drugs again, hearing only a soft amused chuckle. "Put him back in the tank, he's too dangerous. Those scalpels almost got me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:39 am

Hibiki had left the apartment building with Muika and headed off, leaving Takuya to handle his end of things. They'd likely head towards the closest base if they'd snatched the two up...

Out of all of 'em...that should have been the first one to go, damn it.

He kept walking, his pace fast as he headed further into the city, turning down alleyways here and there... Okura was right behind him, he didn't even need to check.

When it came to her being like this she had two modes in a sense... Calculating assassin, or the monster everyone claimed she'd been.

Eventually, he began to take much more stealthier movements, shifting carefully through the shadows, but swiftly.

He almost wondered why Okura hadn't used that illusionary ability yet that he'd heard of...then again, they might have data on it. They shouldn't risk using it right off the bat.

Eventually he came to a stop.

"It's still a bit of a walk, gotta be careful though..." He turned to look at Okura once they'd stopped, glancing down at the hand that typically held her weapon. "...If you dripped on the apartment floor you know Osamoto's gonna kill you right?"

He hadn't noticed it at first, not really... That blade of hers...it wasn't in it's "sheath" or whatever it was kept in to shoot out of. Okura was holding it.

It didn't have a handle...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:47 pm

They...had tired of it. Miyako learned her healing was rather limited when in extreme amounts of pain... The doctors had tired of their fun part of the way through, allowing her to heal the slices on her arms and legs and then giving her more food and liquids so she'd be better prepared later for more.

Miyako just sat there, staring blankly at the food that was still lukewarm but untouched, her eyes dead for the moment... She couldn't even cry at this point, it seemed forever she'd been stuck here... Was this what they had had to go through day after day?

Yes, she'd seen that with her own eyes... Or somewhat seen it.

The doctors had left her chained to a table, the room containing Iyuki's floating form in the tank as well. They never did seem to let him out for longer periods of time... To dangerous from what she could tell and he was always drugged... Maybe if she ate...maybe if she used them... She could clear him up enough to get them out of here?

His naked body was no real problem to her any. Her dead eyes brightened as the idea and hope took root, moving to devour that awful food so she could have the energy to enact her plan.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:42 pm

"s'Up ahead..."

Hibiki got no response back from Okura, but hadn't expected one, she wasn't going to talk...not that he wanted her to in the first place. Perhaps the fact that he was on edge was the only thing that had him talking...

The building would look like any other, but it was deep into the city. The place was high class inside, but if it looked too nice out here it'd raise some heads...

Any other old looking abandoned building, surrounded by a ton of other old buildings. Most shit that went on went on underground anyway.

"This way." Hibiki stepped towards one of the other buildings, one he knew was close by. Finding one of the windows he went about getting it open for them.

If they used this building they should be able to go through it, and get in the building they wanted to get into another way. They couldn't just go waltzing through the front door, no matter how they attempted to handle it.

Right next to the building...

Hibiki stopped near a window, though not at it as he peeked out. If they were quick, they could jump, they weren't that far off at all.

"We're going to sneak through the window, got it?"

"..." Muika peeked out, looking at the neighboring building; that was it then...? Hibiki seemed positive, anyway.

"Alright..." No response from her, but it hadn't been expected; there wasn't much to see in between the buildings, so there was no need to keep an eye on it. No one was coming in, or going out of the main building... "...Let's go."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Miyako had finished her food, eating all of it before laying down. It seemed they were giving her a much longer break than they had... Maybe they wanted her to sleep for now? Not like she could go anywhere and she'd be better able to...to... do what they wanted...

She didn't want to be here she didn't want to be here...she wanted to be home... At least she wasn't in pain at the moment, though the straps to her arm and leg were tight and chafing. They kept her bracelet on her for some reason...maybe just ease of use when they needed her to do something?

That made some sense...they seemed to think she could only make things that were already there. Or... or that it was logical? Some part of her had understood that and tempered down her powers a lot... Nothing fancy had been shown yet.

It was only a matter of time until they got it out of her...

Tears leaked down her cheeks, but she would be strong! She would... Yuki-nii and the others needed her to be...be strong... A nap would be good and help her. Miyako laid herself on the table, staring out at Iyuki for a moment before firmly closing her eyes and trying to nap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:53 pm

The urge to cough was strong from all the damn dust on this floor, especially as they entered the building. They'd waited a moment before moving in, taking caution over anything before they'd moved.

They'd need to go down if they wanted to get anywhere though.

He hadn't wanted to risk messaging Takuya, not knowing if the place had anything that could trace nearby cell phone signatures... though Takuya was likely taking care of anything that needed taking care of.

They couldn't sneak like they had been, they'd stick out like sore thumbs once they got in the main area... Then what...

He didn't want to have Okura going in there and starting a bloodbath yet, that might make them take drastic measures... A few lost doctor's and they'd know.

He had the smoke bombs, but he only had two, and didn't think it was wise to use them right off the bat either...like the bloodbath, it may ellicit more confusion, but it'd be a dead give away something was up.

The two of them were likely expected to show up, after all.

The hell were they supposed to do... Distraction, distraction...

If he listened carefully he could hear walking; gh...

What was the best course of action here...? He didn't want to take huge risks when it came to this, one wrong move...only one and that could be it. So then what...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Miyako dozed, not a true sleep, as she laid there. There was a hard pillow on the bed and she had curled up to it as best she could but it was still chilly in this weird lab place. With Iyuki out of commission for now, all she could do was lay here and conserve all her energy. What would it take to get all the medicine out of his system in one go? And could she do it without touching him? He was in that tank... She was alone, but those chain didn't reach too far... Maybe if she swung her brush at it and pushed the command?

No she needed to rest! Rest and just...not think about today... not think about it...think about escape... think about fleeing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Hibiki was still struggling to come up with a starting plan; he didn't want to take too many risks, there would be some...obviously so, but it was difficult to figure out the best course of action.

He hadn't questioned Okura in awhile, not paying attention to her considering she was just standing there and waiting on him to come up with something.

What though...

What could they do...

Hibiki was thinking, thinking hard, but it wasn't a moment later he heard a small crash from...

"The hell are you doing!?" He questioned in a harsh whisper; Muika had tipped over a dirt vase that's been lying around and it'd definitely made a sound!

They couldn't let someone know they were up here, damn it!

Shit... He heard a pair of footsteps, and he was silently cursing Muika for her actions as he grabbed her wrist in attempt to pull him into a hiding spot.

A single scientist had come up to investigate, shit... He must have been nearby, damn it... He was looking around-

He hardly had a chance to react to what happened next; once the man had gotten fully into the area, and had began looking around... Okura had taken that chance to take him out.

She silenced him, rather swiftly as she let the man's body settle onto the floor without so much as a sound.

"Could you control yourself? What if-Gh!?" His eyes had went to the body, and back to Okura, though...now instead of her he just saw the man that she'd just taken out standing there.

That damn illusion ability, but...strangely, he didn't sense a thing from her. Her signature was completely hidden...

"...." Completely hidden...

If that were the case...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Now disguised, Muika went through the coat of the dead man, finding his identification since she'd need it. She looked at it, and then pocketed it before continued to search.

He had a scalpel and such on him, and she took that along with his wallet and such just in case.

"What robbing him too?"

"..."

"Gh..."

Wasn't like it mattered, dead asshole didn't need the money...

He had been wary about Okura using her illusions, thinking they might trace her signature if they had data on her. She didn't have a signature though, somehow she was completely hiding it...

He hadn't known she'd been able to do that. Hiding it was possible, but he was right next to her and couldn't even tell it was her...wouldn't have been able to had he not seen her take out the guy.

Without a word she stood straight, pocketing what she needed before turning towards the door and moving to head out.

Hibiki couldn't argue with her actions, she was completely disguised...

The hell was he supposed to do though!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Miyako finally fell into a real sleep instead of an odd half awake drowsing just in time to be woken up by a rude shaking. "You, girl. Wake up."

Had someone come in while she wasn't paying attention? She jolted up quickly, swiping back at the hand touching her in fear as she scooted away with a yelp. Her hand connected with theirs with a slap as she escaped, or well barely did so, getting only so far away before shaking in fear or reprisal.

Instead of the expected cold glare and angry response she had come to recognize just a twinge from this particularly awful doctor, all she saw was a faint smile and a dark gleam in his eyes. He pulled a scalpel from his coat and played with it, touching the tip with his finger. "Aah there is some spark in you. Let us begin then? There's questions we've decided you should begin answering. All about this... so called 'spiritual' world. Your blood and the boys show no odd signs we can tell. So how DO you do all these interesting things?"

There was a shuffling behind the man and a few assistants peeked over with pencils and notepads ready... Miyako's eyes and head were jerked back to the doctor as firm fingers gripped her chin and forcibly turned her though. "Eyes on me. Start from the top. What in the world type of monsters are you two... Please elaborate just as if I know nothing."

That cold smile had returned and promised her rather dark things now that they had come upon a true mystery to solve...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Hibiki hadn't heard anything after Okura left, he'd remained in the room and began thinking of a plan to get himself in there. He couldn't disguise himself like her, he didn't have such an ability nor could he just put on a damn doctor's coat and blend in...

They knew his face.

Should he just wait until she'd scouted the area...? At least, he assumed that's what she was doing. She needed to at least get a look on things before she started slaughtering everyone.

Reaching into his coat, he pulled out a knife; Osamoto might be disappointed in him for taking a knife from his cooking supplies, but...well...guns made noise and noise he couldn't afford right now if someone came up.

Oh well, he'd get over it.

--

People seemed on edge, but excited... Muika noted that as she walked about the area among the other adults. Some of them were foolishly excited, it showed in their body language as they walked about the rooms.

She heard talk about finally having some monsters to look at and research, and she didn't need to guess who they were referring to. Their talk just further egged her on, though she hadn't made a move yet... For now she was assessing the area.

There was talk of catching the escaped subjects, but anything they had to say about her and Hibiki never pertained to her interests so far...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:18 pm

"What do seeing ghosts and having odd almost magical abilities have in common?"

The man's sharp voice made Miyako flinch, but she stuttered out some form of reply. "Th-They s-seem to... just happen... I-If you see ghosts...sometimes you'll get more powerful and develop a power..."

The silence was oppressive and the man sighed, disappointed. "Well she is a child monster, what do we expect? All these ramblings about ghosts and magical abilities and the afterlife... Some sort of weird mythology surrounding those with these powers? Those notes I found of Dr. Nomura's though suggest some grain of truth."

"Such interesting little bargaining chips we have now. If those two come after us or sic their odd assassin on us, well we are much better off like this now. Hopefully they'll be smart, we only need one of them alive..."

Miyako stayed silent, blood dripping from her chin and mixing with tears of pain. A little too slow on a reply and she was cut...

Speaking out of turn also got that...

"Clean yourself up. You are both being moved shortly."

A towel was tossed to her, it seemed they didn't want blood all over the floor... Miyako began wiping at her cuts as she lifelessly slipped to the floor, she didn't dare look at the man they were removing from the tank again. She didn't want them to see her plotting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:35 pm

She'd been free to look through things, and walk about the halls; each damn base seemed the same. Just being here was a nightmare, even when she was walking about freely in disguise.

Right now, she was trying to gather where the two were being held, once she knew of that, things would be easier...

Knowing where they were being held specifically was crucial information they needed before they could take any course of action.

Where...

Obviously, she couldn't just ask...that would raise suspicion considering the doctor's she'd encountered all seemed to know where. So the one she was disguised as would know as well.

Things were taking too long, she wanted to get them out already...

There was one thing though...of high importance, to her, she'd heard. A name, she'd been hearing it often... The one that'd staged all of this...

Good, she'd needed that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Miyako and Iyuki were moved to a rather bare room, Iyuki on the stretched bed with the IV full of that stupid drug and herself on a leash. They were afraid the drugs would interact with her powers, not that she had much energy left... It was being carefully stored for her plan... She didn't drip blook on the floor but her cuts were bothersome... They would have been healed but for that she needed the energy.

As the doctors put her in the room and dropped the chains, Miyako noticed there were some computer terminals in the room as the doctors left... Momentarily they assumed.

As the door closed, she looked over at Iyuki, back to the door and then she made a break for it as she summoned her power. The brushes appeared in a burst and her eyes glowed as she swiftly drew something large but easy for her to make. A brick wall.

It formed as if it was part of the wall, the door into this room disappearing to shouts and yells outside of it. Slamming started against the door as she fell to her knees, all the energy she had expended in that moment for now. "H-Hah... stupid assholes..."

A few cuts reopened but...she could nap... Napping would be good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Hn...?

Muika blinked, watching as some doctors began to stir, and then later there was some shouting. What...?

She was careful to not raise suspicion as she attempted to figure out what was going on. What was happening? The two had...

The door had disappeared? That...

Had Miyako used her abilities!? They couldn't reach them anymore, and were promptly panicking.

This was...an...opportunity...?

Following the panic, she headed towards the source of the mess.

--

What the hell was going on down there!?

He heard panicking, but... What? Had Okura already struck!? She'd been able to get information that fast?

He stood from his hiding spot, blinking; he wasn't sure if that was the case, but why else would they be panicking!?

Move...He should move...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Floors were not conductive to naps, but they were conductive to regaining energy. Luckily due to her experiments in the cabin, she knew how to deal with being drained and low... Miyako pushed herself off of the cold floor with a groan. It would take her a bit to get back to any sort of energy to heal, especially heal Iyuki...

She stumbled to her feet, wincing as pain shot through her body... Panicking was outside, banging on the newly formed wall...

Miyako smiled and flipped them off before eeping and bowing to the wall in shame. "Sorry!"

It would... be okay if she could...check in Yuki-nii... poor man was still attached to that IV but she couldn't do anything right now to help him. She leaned against the bed, breathing hard as the sounds grew louder outside of her doorway. They were safe for now... Just to wait for Hibiki and Muika to get here...

Maybe she'd check the computers in a bit too... She wondered if they had anything nice on them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Hibiki had decided the move, the panic only seemed to be getting stronger, and in a quick motion he went about getting the lab coat off the dead doctor as some sort of camouflage as he headed down, the kitchen blade hidden in his sleeve.

He'd mix into the panic, get out, and attempt to locate the two...

--

That was the new...wall then?

Muika blinked again as she stuck a bit behind against another wall as she watched some people run about in their panic. Some were still banging on the wall like idiots.

The blade in her hand was starting to become uncomfortable, then again she'd been holding it this whole time, it'd cut into her skin, but she hadn't really taken a notice...

Right now it wasn't pain she felt, it was just...an itching to get things going.

So...this doctor's time was done then.

That in mind, Muika shifted from her disguise into something a bit more hard to see. A bug? Well, no one would be able to tell she was even here~

There was one, one trying to assess the panic of the others. Did he attempt to calm them down?

That would make things harder if he succeeded...

Trying to calm the mob, the next thing he knew he'd find the backs of his ankles slashed. He didn't need to move~

The one next to him, he wasn't needed either.

Go for their legs first, that's what Muika did. If they were mostly incapacitated then they'd have a much harder time getting away from her. Put them in excruciating pain now, and let them sit on it.

Fun, fun~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Miyako wasn't sure what the screaming outside was but she had found something fun on the computers during her random flailings!. It seems there was some sort of intercom and announcement thingy on the computer! Yaaaay! Also space pinball, but she'd come back to that later if she got bored...

It seemed there was a microphone too for taking notes? Whatever... Miyako couldn't do much now but wait for Iyuki to let the drugs go through his body and store up her energy. Besides this computer chair was comfy...

They really went all out...

Hitting a button, a squeal went across the speakers in the hallways and rooms and a startled squeak sounded. "WHOOPS SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN... Oh... I mean yes! I did. Um stay...f-far away from the....b-brick wall if you don't want...l-lots of evil bad things to happen! Yeah!"

Her voice was quavery and weak, but even with the screams outside, she could hear her own voice echoing across the system. She hit what she hoped was the off switch, hoping that the doctors would be so scared of the 'monsters' having control of a room that they'd run away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:53 pm

That was...

M-Miyako!? Hibiki had stopped, moving into an empty hall to stop as some people rushed passed him. That was Miyako on the damn intercom!?

He had heard talk of the two monsters having locked themselves in a room, something about the door disappearing. Well, that made things easier...

L...Lots of evil bad things...though...?

In time he'd need to work with her on the topic of threats. First thing was to get her and Osamoto the hell out of there...

Had to get them out...

--

Muika had heard Miyako, and for a moment it'd stunned her but not enough to distract her fully. She remained disguised, keeping a low profile as she continued to worsen the panic.

The screaming had gotten louder, much louder as they realized the something was happening. It was a mass panic though, and there was no finding her~

There was no calming down, none, none, and none~

Her hands were covered in blood though, and some of her arms...there was splattering on her face too... Oh well, that wasn't a bad thing~

The screams were nice to hear...

She hadn't killed anyone yet, though already there was quite a bit of blood; Miyako had given her an excellent opportunity and she wasn't letting it slip past her.

Where the hell was the head guy... That's the one she wanted.

That's the one she needed to have...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:03 pm

"Wait I can't get it off... How come its still on? Aaah no I just want it off." Miyako's voice continued to ring out along the hallways, unable to find the off switch. The sound of the computer chair moving as she looked around, and soft whines of annoyance as she clicked around on the computer.

"Nooo darn it. I just want this to shut off... Uuuuugh. Where is the power switch? Cords?" She grew frustrated and soft little hits sounded as she slammed her hands on the desk in a mini tantrum.

"U-Uh if you... if you go to... properties..." A terrified voice came over the intercom as well, a young man it sounded like. "Y-You right click... And it should...give you options..."

"Oh! Thank you. Um I don't... I am right clicking?" Tech support had come to save her! All this still...playing over the speakers...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:34 pm

So many, so many...

There were a lot on the floor now, but none of them were the main one. None of them were the one she wanted to find the most.

Her job of raising the panic to an all time high, and dwindling down the numbers to those that could actually walk to a very, very minimal number, Muika sat on one of the nearby tables.

Even though she hadn't killed anyone yet she had sooo much blood on her. So many people just on the floor trying to pull themselves out, or screaming in pain...

Hibiki had had to stop again, hearing Miyako struggling to...turn off the damn intercom and some...actually trying to help her shut it off. Wh...

Giving a noise of frustration, he headed towards the main area where all the screaming was coming from, finding plenty on the floor.

Now where the hell was Okura?

This room was also... That spot!

Forgetting about finding Muika, Hibiki headed towards the main wall, not caring about the fact he had to walk over some people to get near it; a frustrated noise did escape him though whenever the damn blood got on him.

"Oi!? Miyako!? Y...You're in there, right!?" At that, Muika stopped disguising herself, though kept her signature hidden as she sat on the table.

There wasn't really a point in hiding if he was gonna scream like that.

Hibiki had his guard up, but he wasn't going to let Miyako sit in there thinking they were alone... They were here... They'd get them the hell out!

One doctor, despite their pain, attempted to make a grab for his ankle, but the only thing they received was a hard kick to the face. Was that a crack he'd heard? Oh well, not like they needed a working nose.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 pm

"Okay... So I am in the options menu but there's no 'Turn off' there's only decibel level and bass? Oh and treble." Miyako conferred with the apparent tech support, trying to get the intercom off when the screaming slowed just a bit and she turned to the wall.

"Oh! Yeah I see your problem. Seems like you turned on the settings. Sheesh what were you doing?" The shy tech support had been replaced with a more outgoing one, but the other still replied occasionally as they tried to assess the problems.

"I was slamming my hands on the computer in hopes something would happen. I got space pinball to work?" Miyako said with no trace of remorse. "Its okay...worst comes to worse just everyone gets to hear space pinball!"

"...Uuugh here lets try again and start from the top." The brief silence was broken by a pained groan from the two before the more outgoing one attempted to help her again. It seems all three were immune to the screaming at this point.

However before she could a familiar but muffled voice sounded from the brick wall. "HIBIKI!?"

Her shriek cut through all the intercoms, causing feedback as she pushed the chair to the wall on its wheelies. "Hibiki! I'm right here! I'm in here. Iyuki is too. I waited, I waited till they put us in a room and got Iyuki out of the tank and then I saved my energy. I knew you would come... Is Muika there? He's...he's being drugged, I don't have enough power to heal him! I'm saving it all up to do so though."

He could hear her muffled through the wall and over the intercom as well, even if that was also muffled. Her voice was a bit weak but she spoke quickly and with relief. Hibiki was here... She sobbed softly, tears streaming down her face... Causing a soft whimper as the salt got in her cuts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Hibiki winced some at the feedback from the intercom, Miyako's exclamation was good to hear though... She knew he was here now at least.

"As long as you're both alive! G-...Good job, on the room thing; just remember to keep an eye out! We're not safe yet!" Hibiki answered, "Yeah she's here! We came straight here!"

Miyako could thank Okura for all this damn screaming for the most part.

He looked back towards the table to see that Muika had gotten up, watching as she stepped over towards one of the screaming doctors before...ultimately silencing him.

Well... One screamer down, meaning many of the remaining ones got louder. Looked like Okura was done waiting. Time to pick them off.

Gh...

Muika didn't move though from the one she'd killed just yet, his throat was slit, but...

Hibiki looked away as she stabbed the guy again, looking towards the wall.

"I...It's gonna be okay!" Talk, just keep talking... It might help, keep her spirits up. She didn't need to know about what was going on out here. "It's g-shit!"

Hibiki had to stop, another interruption coming up. Muika'd toyed with the dead one too long and some of the injured were trying to fight her.

Muika had fallen back, her ankle having been grabbed; she'd gotten distracted...damn it. With a quick swipe of her arm her blade hit, blinding the man. The pain was enough for him to release her...

"Save you're toying for the main one, Okura! Gh... Just get rid of 'em!" She'd been letting them sit here and bleed out for a bit, and these weren't the ones she needed to be toying with and getting distracted by!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Miyako's hands went to the wall and she leaned her forehead against it as she cried. Hibiki was right there... Right there... There was only this wall she'd made in their way and he had said she'd done a good job. Her wavery voice replied though, sounding actually happy despite all that was going on. "Th-Thank you... I-I'll be careful! Y-You both really came right here?"

They must not have found out for a while but she didn't care nor move from the wall. Hibiki was right there, she wasn't moving an inch. As Hibiki swore and cut off though, the screams getting louder, she whimpered loudly. "Wh-Whats going on? B-Be careful! Don't...don't get hurt...please don't... I can't help you right now...T-Toying?!"

"..." The tech support people had quieted or disappeared for now...possibly to escape the base...

Miyako was too busy worried about Muika and Hibiki to actually follow the man's instructions, missing the sounds in the ceiling...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:25 pm

"Just watch out for yourself!" Hibiki instructed; he wanted to be in there, but until Miyako had the strength to make another door there wouldn't be any getting into that room... He was too big to go through the vents...

Gh... Damn it!

"Most of these guys are already down, don't worry about us! Just watch your back!" He didn't trust any of this. They were in a safe room for the most part, but he couldn't trust this place at all. They weren't safe, not until all of them were out of here.

Healing Osamoto was probably her best shot, and it seemed Muika had gotten more violent after Miyako had spoken earlier about him being drugged.

Gh... If he could just figure out a damn way to get in there that didn't involve her using her energy up...

Neither were really...hurt, and even if they were getting to Miyako and Iyuki were their main concerns, not their injuries. Muika's hand was cut up, but that was the extent of their own damage.

The screaming coming from out where they were was gradually decreasing... It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on...

Get them out, get them out... How though...

He looked towards Muika, seeing her looking around for something. Gh... How the hell were they supposed to get in there!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: