(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:33 pm

"I-I don't think anyone can get in... I blocked the only entrance..." Miyako shook her head, unsure of how to watch out as she turned around to check on Iyuki... The medicine had run out a bit ago... Maybe he'd be waking up soon?

He was a banged up as she was at this point... Neither of them looked anywhere near okay and that made her giggled a bit hysterically.

"W-We'll be out soon! Don't worry... I-I think I have enough energy to try and...speed up Yuki-nii's waking up. I'm gonna try that and be back..." Not like he couldn't hear her over the intercom though... Miyako reluctantly moved from the walldoor and pushed herself over to the bed where Iyuki was peacefully sleeping. Her power formed, the brushes tiny and almost gone... But she took as much power as she could and pushed it into Iyuki...

A sound made her shriek though, coming from the ceiling as she looked up and around... Was that... "H-Hibiki!?"

A clang sounded and then a thud behind her, someone's cold voice coming out her as Miyako froze from utter fear. "Ahhh that was painful. Good thing I am slender. Now, which one of you is the expendable one?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Hibiki returned to the wall as he heard Miyako shriek. The...The hell was happening!? What happened!? She said she was going to go and heal Osamoto, or try to speed it up, and then... What!?

Both Muika and Hibiki stopped upon hearing the second voice in there, froze. That was...

Hibiki mentally cursed, turning to Muika to find...her gone. Where the hell had-!?

He looked around, trying to locate her only to find one of the nearest vents torn open. Damn it, did she even know how to navigate those!?

Shit, shit, shit...

He couldn't get in... He couldn't... All he had was a knife, his damn gun, and a couple of smoke bombs. What the hell was he supposed to do!?

It looked the both of them were panicking now... Hibiki had kept his own under as much control as he could manage, but...

"Miyako!?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:57 pm

"We'll figure it out." The cold voice was composed, but Miyako could see the fury in those eyes and in that smile. She whimpered and fled the chair, running away from Iyuki in an attempt to distract the man and get him to follow her. It worked as planned, the rather sharp scalpel in his hand familiar...

"M-Me! I am... I-Iyuki's not. Muika would...would never stop the killing. N-Never stop running. Hibiki's reasonable! Muika wouldn't give up... ever..." She backed against the wall in the corner, the steps of the man getting closer as she shut her eyes. Hands wrapped around her and caused her to let out a terrified sob, pulling her close to him as she felt the man settle the scalpel against her neck.

"Volunteers are really very nice. Let's wait a bit and see if I can't work something out though... If a single one of you steps foot in this room or even tries to, I have this scalpel pressed against her jugular. She'll bleed to death in seconds. I still have the other one, so don't think I'll keep this girl alive if I have to make a lesson stick.

Now... I want my freedom, especially from that monster you have eating the others. Once I have that secured then you'll get to see one or both of these two alive again..."

She shook, but the doctor was stronger than he looked as he dragged her back over to the sleeping form of Iyuki. His eyes were looking up, expecting one of the pair outside to enter? Miyako didn't know but she couldn't move other than to whimper as she was dragged along... Other than small yelps as the scalpel bit into her already cup up neck...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Muika stopped, having disguised herself again within the vents as she attempted to make her way towards the room as silently as possible. He was in there, he was in there with them...

He couldn't... Shouldn't...be in there with them.

Die... He was going to die, he would die. He would die, he would die, he would die. He would die...

Her current state wasn't one that should be toyed with, she was inbetween that panicked state she'd been in earlier, along with how she'd been just outside the vents earlier...

She had had to stop though, force herself to stop as the man threatened their lives...

--

What the hell was Miyako saying!? What was happening!?

A frustrated noise of Hibiki's escaped, his body tensed as he listened to what was going on inside without any way of getting in.

Damn it... Damn it, that fuck!

He hoped Okura was at least somewhat rational, if she barged in there... Shit, if she did it was all over...

He wanted to get in there, wring the bastard's neck himself, but...but... Gh...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Iyuki slowly came awake as an odd warmth rushed through his body. Muffled voices were just beyond the edge of his hearing, screams... Stepping... Moving... All of it causing painfilled throbs through the man's head. This...this was...

He had been taken. Miyako as well, used as either bait or something for Muika and Otouto...Most likely some sort of bait to lure them back or warning signs from the group. His mind worked through that slowly, remembering brief stints of pain, the young woman's cries and the constant waking and falling back into sleep as they must have obviously upped the medicine. Fullbringer physiology was useful it seemed...

With that warm pulsing through him, he finally woke up enough to listen and hear. The cold doctor was here and talking to someone... His eyes cracked just a bit and he heard Miyako crying. Hostage... Hostage? Was Muika here then!?

Hope filled him, his powers returning quite easily as he softly exhaled while the man was distracted. The souls of the man's clothing as well as that of the scalpel would freeze him in place before his arms were slowly forced open against his will as Iyuki sat up. The sheet fell with a soft rustle and he blinked coldly. "We are barely dressed. How dare you, this is highly improper behavior."

He was covered in bruises, bruising from blood being drawn and uncareful handling. Bruising from the tank... Half healed cut from their previous tests and his eyes had large bags under them. However his voice was a cold steel as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed. And glared as he held the man in place.

"Muika, Otouto? You are...nearby? I have him. Please take your time. Miyako... Are you all right?" His voice softened at the last part, eyes looking around for the young woman. Iyuki hurt all over but that was not important right now... nor was the lack of clothing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Miyako froze, still sobbing quietly as she attempted not to move. If it meant Iyuki lived she'd definitely...definitely... but she didn't want to...

She didn't want to at all...

Blood dripped down her neck from the painful place the scalpel was stabbing into her, why... Wait was it pulling away?"H-Huh?!"

He was letting go? She tensed, hoping for an opening... Before they opened enough and she darted away and out from between his arms. A voice... a voice she hadn't heard in a while caused a happy little laugh to sound. "Yuki-nii! D-Don't...don't worry about that stuff... Are you okay?"

Iyuki was as banged up as she was but... he had the doctor in his grasp and she stumbled towards him. Yuki-nii'd saved her, she was crying still but this time from happiness. She leaned against the bed, staring at the doctor in worry...trying not to feel... so happy over this... The young woman had cuts all over her body, marks where she'd partially healed wounds... bruises on her chin and lips. She was wearing a heavily blood stained hospital gown but...

But with Yuki-nii here it was...it was safer... they weren't out of the ballpark yet, but...but things..wouldn't go bad now right? She was...finally really safe right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Hibiki didn't hear anything, what the hell was going on, he had to get in there; he had... There had to be some way! Some way out of this... some...huh!?

That voice... Osamoto!?

Osamoto was awake, and... He'd stopped the guy!?

"Oi!? You alright!? What's happening!?" He was calling out, his voice much louder than either of the two were probably used to.

--

Muika was frozen in spot, she was so close...so close to being that room, she could see where she could get in at...

She had... She had to...

But...

Again, she froze. Th...That was Iyuki's voice! That... He'd stopped... He was talking like he'd stopped...Miyako was talking...

At that, she took it as an opening, dropping down from the vent and landing expertly on her feet. Her eyes landed on Miyako and Iyuki for a moment, taking in their appearance before they shifted over to the man.

She...still wasn't there; her eyes hadn't shown any type of relief or much emotion at all. They had been widened at the sight of the two, but as they shifted over to the man, it was quite obvious they were in a severely dangerous spot.

....Or...he was, at least.

The hand holding onto her blade tightened around it, drawing more blood but she didn't even noticed as she took a step closer to him.

Miyako and Iyuki.... They were hurt. He'd hurt them, he'd lead the kidnapping... He had...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:08 am

"I am...all right." Iyuki looked down at himself and pulled the sheet over before the otter could get more than a glimpse of him, his focus still on the doctor for the moment though otherwise. He tried to smile at Miyako and her worry but it came out a bit strained. They were not out of the woods no matter how pleased she seemed...

"I have the man bound Otouto with my soul pulling. Break the wall down and get in here, we will need an escape route. You are a fullbringer, use your abilities." His head pounded fiercely but it seemed he was the only clearheaded one at the moment. Where was Muika?

His was question immediately answered as she dropped down into the room to be greeted with a warmer smile than the otter before it froze on his face.

Blank, she was blank... Was that blood dripping from her hand..? He slipped from the bed, stumbling to the floor as he swayed and attempted to get to her. "Muika! Muika... What are you doing with your blade like that... Here, we will bind him and get out of here..."

He held out his hands for her, trying to reach her in his worry. Miyako...was fine, Otouto was fine... Muika was not...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:15 am

Miyako startled at how loud Hibiki's voice was, how...strained it was... He had been worried hadn't he... She tried not to smile, to not feel this utter relief. Last time she had the doctor had shown up and ruined that...

Shaking slightly, she shrieked as Muika landed before breathing again finally as she leaned against the bed. "O-Oh... Muika. It's just... its...huh?"

There was something very wrong with the woman and she was bleeding from her hand that held the blade. Was it bare!?

"Hibiki...you have to get in here... Muika's not right. Iyuki I think is trying to stop her..." She reached up and missed her hair entirely, having forgotten it was chopped off haphazardly above her shoulders now... He could...break down the wall... Miyako was shaking strongly as she held onto the bed for support before falling to her butt on the floor. "M-Muika its...its okay. W-We can leave now! D-Don't... don't look like that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:23 am

Break down the wall!?

How the hell was he supposed to do that!? Stab at it with Osamoto's knife!? Kick it!? Shoot at it!?

Gh... He doubted any of that would work! He had a gun not a damn canon!

Okura was in there? Shit, that wasn't good, not with her in the state she was in. It would have been good if the guy had given her an opening, but he was stuck right now...

He brought his foot up, giving a kick to the wall but he just bounced back with a noise of frustration.

Alright, gun next...

Something had to work!

--

He was right there. He was right there in front of her... She could get him now, she could make him suffer just like she wanted to... He was only a few steps-

...Hn?

She stopped in her steps towards the man as she heard voices. Iyuki was trying to stop her...and so was Miyako...

Right, right...they wouldn't...like seeing it. He was right there though... He was literally right...there.

Just as she was about to take another step, there was a loud noise that was the wall collapsing, and on the other side was a rather stunned Hibiki as he held his gun out.

That had...actually worked...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:59 pm

"Please. Dearest, we can tie him up... See? We have a sheet, strips can be torn off and bind him tightly. And your hand, it is wounded. Muika ple-" She hadn't seemed like she would stop, Iyuki radiating worry as he weakly stumbled towards Muika. However his words were cut off as Hibiki finally broke the wall down, though his eyes never strayed from his love.

Miyako had been helping too, but he could not allow his focus to stray one bit. Iyuki stepped closer to Muika, hoping she would focus on him and not the man... Also he hoped everyone ignored his naked form because he was not stepping back and grabbing the sheet.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 pm

How did she even help?! Iyuki was doing things to help Muika, the doctor was silent and standing there (obviously smart enough to know his survival depended on them calming Muika down and not wanting to draw any attention to himself right now).

Hibiki was stuck outside of her wall...

Miyako felt frustration well up, opening her mouth to speak and add in her two cents worth to calming Muiak when the wall collapsed. Shrieking lightly, she fell to her butt while her legs splayed out, the shock too much for her to handle right now as she turned to stare... Hibiki had...had broken the wall!?

A choked sob broke through the battered otter's throat as she held out her arms. "Hibikiiiii! C-Come help... M-Muika..."

The sight of him was too much, she was sobbing now in her bloodstained hospital gown.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:14 pm

"...He's right here though..."

He was right there, right there in front of her; binding...that...that wasn't enough. What he'd done, what'd he'd done to them... He couldn't... He couldn't just be let off the hook with...with...

Hibiki quickly made his way into the room's overall area, stopping; stopping Okura was important...even if his first instinct was to check on Miyako.

She hardly even seemed to be listening to Iyuki of all people.

She wasn't the only one that wanted him dead either, but... With these two here...

"Okura. Stop." His tone indicated an order, "Osamoto's brother ordered you to listen to me!"

Though he'd ordered the guy's death in a sense as well...

"..." Muika hadn't taken another step, but...it was obvious there was a fight going on within her.

She wanted nothing more than to tear the bastard's throat out, to put him through as much pain as she possibly could before allowing him to die... He was right there...it would be so easy...

"Gh...I'm ordering you, damn it!" He could stop her by force...but he doubted either of the two in the room would appreciate that... Gh...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm

"I am right here. Miyako is right here. Please Muika..." Iyuki wasn't sure what words he could say to get her to stop, but he was having trouble concentrating on keeping the man restrained while also talking to her. His mind was torn, two completely different focuses and two completely different needs warring in him right now.

He did not care about the man's death, which was unusual in and of itself, but he did care that it would happen right here while he was binding him. It felt wrong... so wrong... Especially with the young woman on the floor who was severely upset right now. Hibiki seemed torn as well and tried ordering Muika which only seemed to be stalling her. Making a decision he was sure to regret, Iyuki gulped and paled. "...Muika. A-At least...allow Otouto to remove Miyako. She shouldn't...shouldn't be allowed to see such things. She went through so much today, I do not... I did not see it all but it must have been awful. Do not do what they did to her. I will be upset and angry if you do."

He would take the stain, he would accept this burden if it meant Miyako did not have to see such a thing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Miyako couldn't get up if she wanted to now, the stress of acting as she had and just everything hitting her now. She was in pain, she was weak, she was cold and Muika and Iyuki and Hibiki were attempting to kill a man... Or stop a killing of a man...

Iyuki's words didn't pierce her brain, Miyako just crying on the floor for now. She wanted to go home... Her pitiful and broken voice came out in between sobs. "I-I just want to go home... Can't we go home? Why...why can't we go home?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:46 pm

"..."

Muika had gone silent again, not giving any vocal response yet after Iyuki had spoken. Hibiki didn't know what more he could say, just telling her to stop wasn't going to do shit.

Gh...

Iyuki's words though... He stepped over to Miyako, blocking her sight of the other two as she cried, gathering her up into his arms. First thing he needed to do was get her out...

"We're leaving, close your eyes and don't open 'em until I say so." The area outside this room wasn't a nice one at all... Miyako didn't need to see any of that either.

Saying that, and after making sure Miyako wasn't going to look, he left the room, giving one final look to the other two before heading out. Just...get out of the area, down the halls...

Just get out of this damn base...

--

Muika stood there for what felt like awhile, though at most it was only a couple of minutes that she stood there silently.

He was right there, the man was right there...but... I-Iyuki was still here. Miyako wasn't, but... The only reason he was saying... He didn't want...

Gh...

Right... Right there though...

He was right there...

Her hands clenched, a sound of frustration escaping her as they did so.

"Damn it..." Her words were strained, but with much obvious difficulty, she took a step back.

She couldn't with Iyuki in here either...and even...even if he left, he'd know...

Gh... Damn it... Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Iyuki waited, using his focus to keep the man who was struggling now to hold still. He would tear the clothes at this point but Iyuki kept it all together for now as Hibiki decided to take his words and flee with Miyako. Good.

There was utter silence as Iyuki waited for the awful killing to begin, his legs shaking more and more as he was forced to push his battered body to the limits.

Would she... Would she start now that Miyako and Otouto were out of the way?

That sound! Muika...caved. Muika had caved... Iyuki gave a relieved sob, stepping closer to Muika as he attempted to touch her arm with reaching fingers. "Let us...tie him up and take him out. I can not hold him forever. Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Miyako couldn't see much out of her tear filled eyes but Hibiki's arms were something she knew well. She cried harder as he pulled her to him and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up. There were very few forces on earth that would be able to separate the young woman now as she buried her face against his chest. Shivers wracked her body, stress and trauma just too much on top of the cold of this place...

"Mm...won't..." Her voice a soft whisper, she closed her eyes tightly and held on as they left the room. She was not looking, she would not be looking... She would just cling to Hibiki and cry, ignoring that strong smell of blood... The sound his shoes made in...liquid...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:18 pm

"Mm..." Muika gave a nod, feeling Iyuki's fingers touch her arm now that she'd moved back. He was still keeping that guy restrained, and...he was struggling now.

...She'd tie him up, and then hand him off to Iyuki's family. She didn't doubt they'd deal with him.

Not a moment after she'd caved, she turned to away from the man and stepped towards the bed and computers, looking at both before stepping towards the computers.

Iyuki needed the sheet for cover, no use tearing it up. The computers had long wires though...those would be uncomfortable, and she could at least tie them tightly.

Looking down to her bladed hand, she pried the blade from it, letting it retract back into it's holder with a wince. She'd...not really been paying attention to the pain, she'd been much too distracted and out of it to really give a damn.

Her senses were returning though, for the most part...so it wasn't something she could ignore now considering it'd sliced pretty deeply.

She'd bandage it up later, for now...wires.

She'd rip some out, and then return to the man to bind his hands, making sure it was as tight as possible to the most uncomfortable levels. She could at least do that to him...

--

Hibiki walked with quick steps, getting away from the area and out into the halls as quickly as he could manage and still hold Miyako comfortably.

He didn't stop as he moved towards stairs, needing to go up to first ground floor before he could leave the base. He'd need to mention the dead guy upstairs too...couldn't wipe this place out and miss him...

For now though, getting outside was the main objective. It was likely a bit cold out, but the fresh air compared to...being in there would be much more welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Takuya sat outside, leaning against a rather large vehicle. It was unmarked, black and he was the only soul in sight. In sight that was, there were more than a few hidden around...

There was nothing he could do but wait now, provide a safe escape and have a doctor nearby. There was a very important person waiting inside, with her...escort. He hadn't asked how she had gotten here, he didn't want to know.

They were waiting a bit down the road, his people keeping everyone in the area quiet and out as best they could. Luckily barely anyone traveled this forgotten section of the city. All he could do was wait...

------

Confused, Iyuki watched the pale haired woman head for the computer only to pull the cords off and hold them. Was there...more blood dripping from her hand? His eyes were wide, but he moved to the bed and sheet after he realized the cords would be much better for this. Iyuki moved the doctor's arms enough to allow Muika control as he then tore the sheet and wrapped the smaller and more manageable size around his waist. The other part he put in his teeth and tore into a smaller strip, heading to Muika's side intently.

"Let me see you hand. I am wrapping that before we go..." He could yell at her for that later. He could react later, for now they had to get her hand wrapped and then take the man out. There was some time at least... He wouldn't budge from this room without her hand wrapped at least.

Focus on what needed doing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Selena sat in the vehicle, almost pouting. She had wanted to go in there and make sure it was taken care of herself... Instead she was stuck in the bullet proof fucking hummer thing.

Pissy did not describe her mood. At least Luca had let her come... She had almost been grounded!

--------

"I-I knew you'd come... I knew...you both... I-I just had to make sure...Iyuki and I were okay...I knew..." Miyako muttered into his chest, not moving her head even as the air cleared up more and she didn't hear anymore weird sticky steps. Were they going up steps? She wasn't lifting her head for all the money in the world, she didn't care... She was staying right here.

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Muika worked on getting the man bound, silently hoping for the wires to cut into his skin before standing.

"Try struggling anymore and I really will kill you."

She meant it, if he attempted to give them any problems leaving here...

She stopped as she heard Iyuki, turning to face him to find he'd ripped the sheet up. He wanted to wrap her hand...?

She'd be fine, she wanted to say, but there was no point in fighting on it... He'd get upset if she tried to refuse in the slightest.

Giving a small nod with that thought in mind, she held up her rather damaged hand for him.

It looked bad, but then again that blade had been cutting into her hand for awhile now...

--

Luca sat next to Selena in the vehicle, waiting along with her.

When she'd received news of Hibiki and had asked to come he had allowed it... Hibiki was important to her despite the events that had happened between them, and he and his close ones were in danger. He wouldn't keep her from helping him...

--

"We came as soon as we heard..." Hibiki replied as he walked with Miyako. "Sorry....it took us a bit."

It'd taken longer than he'd wanted, but they'd needed to be careful. He hadn't wanted to risk it...

"You...did good, a good job... and we're gonna...go home now... No more of this..."

She had done well, considering everything; he had...no idea what all had happened yet, but just seeing her as she was now was painful, and she'd been able to barricade herself and Osamoto safely for a bit... It'd given him and Okura the opening they'd needed, and they were all safe...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Takuya noticed movement coming out... Seeing the familiar shape of his cousin in the sort distance, he hit the roof of the car in warning. His voice was loud enough to be heard inside of the car so he had no worries they would miss it. "Hey you two, Hibib's is out! Not... Where is Iyuki and Muika? Fuck!"

He took off towards the man holding the young woman, rushing to his side in an attempt to find out where the hell his brother was.

--------

Iyuki made no comment to Muika's threat, knowing if the man came loose he'd attack. The safest bet was immediately removal if he did so... It would be a better death than what had been waiting for him though. Muika's approval for the hand wrapping made him sigh in relief and even give her the tiniest of smiles. Moving forward, the man gripped her hand and quickly wrapped the cloth around it...

It was a mess...

He would have to give her a firm berating when home... Think of being home. When of being home. Not the IF of before...

Iyuki's hands were gentle as they tied it finally, only able to do this much for now... though he brought her hand up and kissed the blood tipped fingers softly. "Thank you...for coming... Let us go home. I wish to soak in the bathtub and maybe get a bit of healing..."

He'd allow Muika to lead them out, not knowing the way... Though on a tray nearby were his glasses, so he would grab them on the way out of this room. It would be better to save his powers for use later. Obviously the woman and man had had some sort of rescue plan in place, so he trusted them to know if his specialty would be needed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 pm

As soon as Takuya spoke, Selena scrambled from her seat, tossing open the door and charging out despite any protests. Hibiki...he was...he was out there! She'd done all she could to help under the whole...covering thing.

But this...seeing him with her own eyes being okay was all she wanted damn it! And that little whelp of a girlfriend of his... She ran out, past Takuya to Hibiki's side.

--------

Miyako shook her face against Hibiki's chest, her shivering getting worse as they got outside. It was so cold, even in his arms... her cuts stung so much... "Not... your fault... S'okay..."

"I-I did? I did...really?" More tears leaked from her eyes, Hibiki's shirt continuing to get soaked as she questioned... It didn't feel like she had... She should have been able to think up something else. Something to get them out of there before that point. Before they'd both been... "I wanna go home... Wheres the floofbutt...?"

Think about the grumpy kitten...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:30 pm

Hibiki didn't say anything as Miyako said it wasn't his fault; if anything it was more his fault they'd gotten caught up in this than anyone's...

He should have gone with them earlier... If he had...

Talking about that now, it wouldn't do anyone any good. He'd just focus on cheering her up, and making sure everyone was taken care of...

"Mn, you did... You're plan was a good o-" Hibiki was cut off as he heard Takuya's voice, seeing him and... Selena!? And Luca!? He was visibly surprised by their appearances...

The Espada had stepped out of the truck and followed after Selena once she'd bolted from the vehicle, seeing Hibiki and Miyako just ahead.

"Th...They're still inside, should be coming out soon." He informed, noticing Takuya's panic considering his brother was no where in sight. "A..Ah, right, when...that place gets cleaned out..."

This was something important.

"If they had anything on 'em, Miyako and Os..Iyuki... It should still be in there somewhere, their wallets and phones and all that...probably planned on destroying it later though... Also, upstairs there's a guy too."

They needed to be sure when the place was cleaned out that they didn't miss that guy...

--

Muika stood still as Iyuki went about wrapping her hand, tying the slip of cloth once it was properly in place.

"There's bandages and stuff in Hibiki's pockets..." She remembered Hibiki had asked Takuya if he should grab that stuff from their bathroom, and from what she knew he'd taken it so they had that...

Her eyes went up to him as he brought her hand up and kissed the tips of her fingers, causing her to look down again.

"Mm, we're gonna go home; we...hurried when we heard..." When they got home Iyuki could do all of that, he could rest, soak in the tub, whatever he wanted... He was exhausted, it was obvious; he needed his rest and plenty of relaxation.

For now, they needed to get out of here.

"Y-You can use me for...s-support if you need to." She'd have the doctor walk in front of them, she had to make sure he wouldn't try to cause problems. "Let's get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: