(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Xuan Family Antique Shop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Ohh, that was right; while...he had never really thought of fortunes getting told... Ruka or Aoi might be interested in them, or might think it would be fun. It would be good to offer it to one of them and see if they'd like to first.

"A coupon might be best, I could ask them if they'd like to come here for it; they might find it fun." Rin answered, giving a small nod as the items he'd chosen were gotten for him.

Ruka?

"Well, it's a hobby she enjoys...painting -- she has a few jobs that pertain to her interests; it's mostly a hobby of hers, though I've never seen her dabble in calligraphy before..." He had had to think, Ruka had...tons of hobbies, one after the next even to the point where he could hardly keep up.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:08 am

"Very well"  She began punching things up on the shitty old cash register they had.  They had a card reader that was attached externally, something she'd forced Mama to upgrade to.  She rang up the coupon and filled it out.  

"Well.  The statues... The blade... Comp the painting, free coupon..."  She hummed softly to herself while she worked up the total.  "Well, it comes out to 749,738 yen."  She said, standing with a polite smile.  It was a lot, but the knife had a storied past and, at least Mama had assured her, legitimate.  Really, she wondered some times where it came from.  Mama had had it long before she'd been born... Hrm.

Last edited by Shnaks on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:19 am

Rin waited while the items were rung up, not really flinching in the slightest at the total price; his books were selling at a more than fine rate, and that didn't even count the money he and Ruka both had from their parents inheritance... So yes, the Aoyama family was quite well off.

"Alright." He replied, once the price was given.

It was easier...obviously, to use his card, which he did so for the woman after the items were all rung up.

So now he had things for home, Ruka, Aoi, and her home; he'd done his job, and he was content with that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:31 am

Once the items had been rung up, Hua could practically do a happy dance. That dumb knife had been impossible to sell for almost 200 years, but it was expeensiiive. And she'd moved it! Mama would be so happy! She might even make dumplings!

"Well. If you want, you can bring these home yourself, or I can have them delivered to your home for a small additional fee." She said with a happy smile.

"And as I was saying before, if your sister has any interest in art supplies or calligraphy, we have many fine oil pots and oils." She paused before adding. "We also could arrange calligraphy lessons for her, or any interested parties, if you wish." It wasn't something they previously offered but she knew a rich family when she met one. And her calligraphy was pretty solid. She was pretty sure she could give good lessons.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 am

"I have my car nearby, so transporting them shouldn't be a problem." Rin answered, another smile offered now that everything was paid for.

When they got back on the calligraphy topic, he offered a nod; "I'll let her know, if she finds interest I'll be sure to tell her; thank you." It would be best to check with Ruka first, with all of her interests he was hardly sure of thing she wasn't interested in anymore...so when he was unsure he knew it was best to run it by her first.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:01 am

"Ah! Excellent!" She said, clasping her hands and giving a little bow. She gathered up the statues and wrapped them, before placing them in little boxes full of packaging paper that would keep them from getting broken on the way to his house. She placed the knife, in its case, in one, so he'd only have a few boxes and the painting case to carry.

"Is there anything else I can do for you today?" She asked, though she suspected he was done and began walking towards the door, carrying his receipt and the coupon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:13 am

Rin carried the boxes and the painting case after he'd pocketed his wallet, being careful with them as he made his way to the door with the woman before shaking his head; "I think this should do it for now, thank you though."

He'd choose which statues to place in the library once he was home, and could set aside Aoi's items for the next time she made a visit; once Ruka returned home, he'd hand her the remaining statue to use for her work.

Things should all work out then...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:24 am

Hua held the door for him as he approached the door, giving another quick bow. "Have a good day! We hope to see you again!" She said, grinning as he left. She waited till he'd gotten down the stairs and gotten quite far away before doing a happy dance about the store.

She sold the knife she sold the kniiife. And she was PRETTY sure she'd made a repeat customer! Yiss. Yiiiiisssss...

Good day.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:34 am

"Thank you again; have a good day yourself." Rin answered, now with everything he'd purchased as well as his receipt and coupon he would give to either Ruka or Aoi, and headed down stairs towards his car.

Once everything was settled properly, in a safe area he moved to the driver's seat and drove off; leaving Hua to dance as happily as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xuan Family Antique Shop   The Xuan Family Antique Shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Xuan Family Antique Shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2