(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Hard Day's Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:09 am

"Ahaaa... Four-hundred is still pretty young considering how long souls live... Some make it to the thousands in the Seireitei I hear, I wonder if I'll live that long..." He briefly contemplated that; normally those with spiritual pressure had the chance of living for a good while...since their survival rate was...likely higher due to being able to protect themselves better?

Fuuu... He wasn't all that knowledgeable on it all, he didn't need to be!

He lived life how he wanted, and enjoyed it to the fullest!

At the mention of her own number, and how high it'd be by the time she was his age he finally couldn't hold his laugh anymore, and gave a light, amused chuckle; "Once the number starts to grow you typically lose count...aha... I wouldn't say you had to keep your number up...just enjoy yourself~!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:14 am

She heard him talking about longevity and started processing a response, but she was still too distracted by talk of sexual partners to give a coherent response at the moment.  She was blushing and continually thankful for how empty her side was.

"Y-You dork."  The problem was she was clearly enjoying herself too much... " It's not like I'm TRYING to keep the number up.  I just don't forget people I've slept with easily, so it's easy to remember how many.  I just... tend to have poor impulse control with guys"  she said, before quickly mumbling "and the occasional woman" more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:36 am

"Aaah..." Remembering...wasn't always a bad thing though, it was...sad sometimes to not clearly remember depending on the person. "Sometimes...it's good to remember...if you enjoyed your time with that person..."

Hn? Alison had gone quiet during that last bit, "Did you say something after that, Alison?"

There was a wall between them after all, it was hard to hear unless one spoke clearly. If she'd been whispering though, maybe she'd meant to keep it to herself? Hnn...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 3:55 am

"W-well... I guess..." She crossed her arms and considered his words. She of course always had enjoyed her time with people. It was just always the shitty parts afterwards that she wasn't a fan of... or sometimes just their absence the next morning. "I could do with less remembering though." She said bitterly.

She sighed. She hadn't meant to whisper that so quietly he wouldn't hear...but the dumb wall.. now she had to repeat it.. "I said.. not all of mine were guys.." She wasn't sure what his response to that would be, but she was embarrassed to talk about it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:04 am

Aah, there were things she didn't want to remember then, well...with her words from before she'd spoken that was a bit obvious... Well... It was...unfortunate then that she was stuck with some bad memories or feelings...

As for what else she'd sad that he hadn't caught...?

"Aaah, I see; well, they were still fun, right? Well, I assume...I would hope?" Whether she'd been with both, or just men, or just women, it didn't really matter... As long as she had experiences she could enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:21 pm

She sighed. "I guess... Fun... Yeah.." She frowned, sinking a little in the water. Fun was... well, fun. But it didn't last. She enjoyed it... briefly... but there was never more. Just a night of fun and then... nothing. Still... Despite it being something of a vicious cycle.... Fun was a good distraction from getting bummed out about that.

"So... Tell me... were all of yours fun?" She asked in a voice that was... not quite sultry but approaching it. "Oooh. Come to think of it. Were all of yours women?" If they weren't, it would make her admission a little less embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:31 am

"Eeh? I would say so, they were enjoyable~" He answered, that was an easy one. So far he had yet to have a bad encounter, though again...in reality his count was still a bit small... Though, a bad encounter was not something he wanted! If he were to take part in such activities, he wanted himself and the other party to have a pleasant time!

As for the second question...

"Welll...I have yet to have an encounter with another man, though it's not like I'm against it?" The opportunity had not yet come about. "I have been hit on men in my lifetime, though they had believed me to be a woman... Though my hair was a bit longer then, I suppose I gave off the appearance of a young woman? Hnn... Oh well, my hair is shorter now, so it's much easier to tell my gender..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:57 pm

She giggled at his response. Well that was good to know. At least he wasn't the type to get too hung up on stuff. Unlike her. She shook that thought right out. She perked right up for his response. Hm. Interesting response. Especially why men hit on him.

"You are a bit feminine. It's why I settled on Naomi to call you... though I admit, that was... sort of an effort to tease you." She quietly stood up, stretching a bit. "N-Not in a mean way though, or anything. Just... I don't know... I guess in a flirtatious way?" She wasn't even entirely sure right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:43 pm

"Hehe, I'm used to it -- besides, it's not a bad name by any means." The name had charm to it, while it was meant to be a little teasing towards him he hadn't thought anything bad by it. As he said, he was used to those types of names, and didn't mind them.

He gave a small shake of his head, not that she could exactly see but...

"It's alright, it wasn't meant to be mean; even if it had been I wouldn't have thought anything of it... It's still a nice name." He wouldn't have taken any offense, if that'd been what she'd wanted to call him then so be it. It wasn't like it was permanent...

A flirtatious way though? Fufu~

"I see, I see~ That makes me happy..." Flirtatious teasing could be fun, after all~
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Alison halfway listened as he explained his thoughts on the name. Enough to register what he said but she was busy looking up at the wall. Specifically where the divider stopped near the top. Hrm. Yeah, she could totally... She crouched down just a little and did what was, for her anyway, a little hop. Saaya/Naomi would hear a slight disturbance in the water.

She rather gracefully reached the top and gripped it with one hand, landing against the wall before pulling herself over and dropping down on the other side, with a considerably bigger splash. She immediately sunk under the water up to her neck. She... wanted to be flirty but not quite sultry.. not.. not yet anyway...

"Glad to hear it. I was tired of flirting across a wall." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Saaya had relaxed back some, his eyes shut in contentment as he rested in the nice warm water of the baths...that was, until he heard a disturbance. He opened his eyes, blinking before he noticed Alison now on the male's side of the bath with him.

He moved his arms up, moving them to where it was if he were blocking his currently bare chest before allowing an obviously fake and not at all loud "scream."

"Aaaaaa~ To see me in such a state of undress~! Fufu~!" He was kidding, obviously, especially by the calm smile on his face as he rested back again. It was only them, and it was around the time where he didn't really expect anyone else to come in, so there wasn't anything to worry about.

At Alison's words, he gave light chuckle; "Welcome to the men's side of the baths~!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:34 am

Alison raised an eyebrow at the scream and the playful attempt to cover himself. Well that was cute. Too cute, really. She smirked, giving a little chuckle to try and hide just how attractive she was finding his current behavior. She drifted closer to him through the water.

"Ah ah." She raised a finger to wag at him. "We've both mentioned how effeminate you can seem. Are you sure it's wise, miss Naomi," Her words were intentional and laden with flirtatious tease to them, "to act so girly with me right now?" She leaned in close enough that even in the dim setting he could see her eyes locking with his.

"You don't want me to start flirting with you like you were a girl, do you?" Everything about her posture and her body language was a certain kind of tense at the moment. She was perfectly content to float away and tease at him some more... but she was equally prepared to pounce...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:56 pm

"Fufu~ Eeeh~? So you have varying flirting methods?" He questioned, raising a brow as he let out a light chuckle, playing along withe Alison as she waved her finger at him. Flirt with him how she'd flirt with women?

Fufu~

"While I'm quite effeminate in appearance, something even I can see..." He answered, nodding as if to himself in agreement to his words, he looked to Alison and smiled again; "I am, in fact, a man~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:55 pm

She nodded, drifting towards him. "Of course. Doesn't everyone? If you were attracted to a shy girl, wouldn't you flirt with her different than a particularly outgoing one?" She said, getting close enough to put her hands on his shoulders... which she did, keeping him at arm's length, no closer or farther.

"For me, it's simply a matter of what I want... With men, I usually want them to be strong and commanding... forward... And well... blame it on some perspective I have on the matter but with women... it depends, I guess but generally speaking... I like making them blush..." She closed her eyes before slowly opening them to look directly into his.

"So which camp do you see yourself falling into?" She asked rather pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Ouuu, well when she put it like that... He could see what she meant~ A light laugh as given as she moved closer to him, his eyes briefly glancing down as her hands came to rest on his shoulders. "Aa~ I see, I understand better now...true... One would go about different methods of flirting depending on the person..."

When it came to men, she typically wanted the more forward type, while with girl's it depended...but she loved making them blush. Fufu~

"I see, I see...~" Which he fell into though, again he couldn't stop a laugh from escaping as he her eyes. "As I said before... I assure you, despite my femininity... I am a man~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:38 pm

She grinned at his chuckle and drifted just a bit closer to him. "Well... I WAS looking forward to making someone blush tonight." She didn't bother to add that she'd already come up with some fun ideas to do if that was how it went. She suddenly pushed off of his shoulders and drifted further away into the water. "But it's relaxing to put all the flirtatious pressure on someone ELSE'S shoulders." She giggled lightly. She worked well when she was getting affection. It gave her security she should probably always have. Her romance life would be better for it, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Day's Work   A Hard Day's Work - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hard Day's Work
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7