(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trainin with Aoi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:34 pm

"But your bed was comfy..." Aoi poked Rin on the nose, trying to hold down the blush. She wouldn't feel safe without a guard here, but she didn't know how to ask... So the redhead blurted out quickly something that made her nervous and clap her hands to her mouth after. "I'll nap here only if you lay down with me!"

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Once again, Rin's face reddened slightly, but it wasn't like they hadn't lied down next to each other before, or well, something close to it at least. "S-sure, I don't mind." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck due to nervousness. "My room, then?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:14 pm

"Are...you sure?" Rin seemed nervous. Aoi didn't like making him... super nervous. It felt wrong to make him uneasy when he did so much to make her feel happy and nice.

"If...that's okay." Aoi walked over to the stairs, looking up them with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:25 pm

"It's fine, really." Rin replied, getting up and following Aoi towards the stairs. "It's not like we haven't uh, lied down together before or well came near it...we did it yesterday."

Really it was just something he had to get used to, which he probably would after the matter of a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:42 pm

"Its... fine?" Aoi sighed as she headed up the stairs, trying to hold back yawns. "You are so silly Rin... I also kissed you... lots... Eep..."

She was so tired, her lack of sleep getting to her now that her earlier excitements ran their course. Aoi's eyes kept closing as she walked down the hall, reaching Rin's door and freezing. This... felt familiar. Aoi's eyes were drooping as she leaned against the wall. She'd be polite... "I-Its your room Rin. You should...open it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm

"Mm..Mhmm." Rin replied quietly in response to the kissing, his face not as red as before but still holding a light tint. Once they reached the door, he noticed Aoi hesitating to open it.

"Hm? O-okay." Rin said, opening the door and allowing Aoi in. She seemed exhausted, so he guessed she could use a good nap. He didn't know if it would be impolite to ask if she wanted to use the shower before lying down or not, since she wasn't in a gigai...

"Say, Aoi...do you mind if I take a quick shower? Just so I won't smell bad or something? If you'd like you can use it before me if you feel the need to? Though I can't say I'm...quite sure since I don't exactly know if it's necessary since you're not in a physical body like yesterday...?" He scratched his chin in confusion, before shaking his head slightly. "Ah, sorry if that was impolite, I just ah wasn't sure."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Aoi moved into the room, yawning and stretching. She looked forward to the nap and as Rin stopped to talk about showers, she half asleep walked into him and then held on since it was easier than falling. She leaned against his chest and smelled him slightly. "I'm not sweaty at all... I suppose you can shower if you want but you still smell very nice. My arm needs washing for the little bit of blood...maybe?"

She held it up but it looked like it the blood had all fallen off. The only sign of a wound was the slice in her body armor. She giggled sleepily. "Oops. Guess not..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:08 pm

The reasoning escaped him but when Aoi had said he still smelled nice he felt the heat return to his face slightly, but he tried to ignore it. "Ah, still, I think I'll take a quick one, that way just in case." He said, still feeling as if he needed one just in case the sweat did start making him smell. He wasn't used to keeping that scent on him for long periods of time, always choosing to wash whenever he could after he'd ran or exerted himself.

"I'm glad you're arm's alright now though, I was worried." He added with some relief as he went over to his closet to get some clothes since he couldn't exactly, not just go to his closet afterwards wearing nothing but a towel this time.

"I won't be long, I just want get the sweat off." He said, clothes now in hand as he headed towards the bathroom door. "Feel free to go ahead and lay down, if you want."

With that, he went inside to start his shower.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yesss... Shower..." Aoi giggled sleepily as she moved towards the bed, she did catch the worried words though and had to wave them off. Rin was such a silly person. Why was he so silly? She had no idea, but it was cute. "I'll get in bed... I won't be able to stay up longer... I'm a shini... we heal fast... and har*yawn*der to hit."

She smiled sweetly at Rin as he headed for the bathroom, plopping on the bed in a sleep haze. As she heard the door close, she realized she didn't need her body suit on. It was uncomfy, the armor one, for sleeps. Undoing the straps and ties for it, Aoi slipped out of it and set it gently on the floor on the far side of the bed away from the bathroom door. Wearing nothing but her undies, Aoi slipped under the covers of the bed and pulled them up part her neck. She kept her whole body under it, sighing as she slipped into a light nap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Like Rin promised, he didn't stay in long. He quickly washed himself free of the sweat received while training and his hair before turning off the water. Stepping out of the shower he proceeded to dry himself off before putting his clothes on, the dirty ones having been placed in a basket that he'd take to the washroom later. He felt a lot better now having showered, more refreshed though even if he hadn't acted like it using his energy to train and use his powers had drained him. He wasn't sure if he'd sleep exactly but he did feel it wouldn't hurt to lie down.

Now dressed Rin exited the bathroom. Looking to the side he noticed Aoi already cuddled down inside the covers and from what he could tell, asleep. He still felt a little shy about it, but like before he'd get used to it after a few minutes.

Without much thought, he crawled under the covers as well, but it was then he realized something. She wasn't...

Suddenly red in the face again, he was torn at what to do. She was asleep it would be rude to wake her, but she wasn't wearing hardly anything anymore. What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to do!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Aoi shifted as she half woke up, seeing Rin crawl into the bed. Letting out a happy sound she moved towards Rin and wrapped her arms around him, not even noticing her own mostly naked flesh in her half awake state. Holding him close, she nuzzled his chest and sighed. "You smell different...still nice..."

She then promptly fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:15 pm

'!' Rin's mind was, much like yesterday, a jumbled mess at this point. His face reddened tenfold as she simply fell back to sleep after pressing herself against him. He could most likely agree with the possibility that he was even more flustered now than he was yesterday with the whole kissing thing.

Swallowing a breath, he nervously, let his arm, which up until this point had been awkwardly stiff in mid air as if he was going to put it over her, fall over her. His thoughts becoming even more jumbled when he came into contact with bare skin.

It was quiet for a decent while, the only sounds being the soft breathing from a sleeping Aoi and his more nervous breathing, albeit he tried to keep it as even as possible so as not to disturb her at least.

She...she had scars, from what he could feel under his hand. He supposed...being a shinigami it was...natural in a sense to have them? They had probably hurt before they scarred over, and even though he could't exactly do anything about that he still felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Feeling safe and secure, Aoi had quickly fallen into a deep sleep. She didn't feel Rin's arm or skin on her, she didn't know he was having a huge freak out, she didn't even know he was feeling her scars that she didn't like others to see. All she did was make small sounds in her sleep and keep cuddling Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:46 pm

The shyness never left, but after some time, Rin gradually began to calm himself, even if the situation causing his nervousness remained. It took longer for him to get his mind straight than it had yesterday, but thankfully he was able to. He wasn't sure about actually falling asleep though, while he was miraculously able to doze he knew sleep was likely impossible for him in this scenario.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:01 pm

However long they slept was more than enough to revitalize Aoi when she woke up eventually. Her mind went from the foggy sort of awake but anything can happen to slowly waking up to a nice smelling body to the nice feeling of skin on her skin. His hand was soft and she nuzzled up closer to Rin as she finally came fully awake into the world again.

Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned and stretched against Rin. Her dreams had been rather nice and soothing to her slightly out of focus mind lately. "Thank you for letting me sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Rin easily came out of his dozing when he felt Aoi begin to wake up, immediately re-reddening his face again when she moved and stretched against him. "N....No problem." He managed to mutter, mentally thankful he'd even managed that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Aoi was slow to wake up but she noticed something was off. For one she shouldn't feel the bed sheets on her skin. For two...his arm and hand were touching it and it was bare...and warm... and Aoi turned red and buried herself in his chest. "I'msorrysorrysorry!"

She was used to sleeping without clothes, her half awake mind must have done the normal action and then... he had snuggled her? On his own? What was... Maybe he felt... "Its...okay if...you wanted to... be near me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:55 pm

"It...It's fine you were t-tired." Rin said, face still fully heated, it was obvious he was still shy about it, but he didn't exactly deny getting closer. He could have while he was dozing naturally, and overall it wasn't that he disliked it...he was just...shy. That could be blamed on his inexperience, right?

She said it was okay to be near her, and he understood that, he just had...difficulty. He was still shy about it even with an 'okay.'
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 am

"Erm..." It was nice laying here, Aoi didn't want to move at all from this place... Even WITH his bare hand on her bare skin and... The shinigami swore eggs could cook on her face. Well now would be a good time to ask this, since he was...there and all... "Is...my skin soft? Even with the scars?"

Her voice was muffled slightly by the fact that it was still buried in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:10 am

"Ah..um...mhmm." Rin replied, giving a small nod at Aoi's question. "It...It is."

He wasn't lying, although it was hard for him to say answer properly due to embarrassment. She was soft, even with the scars.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:14 am

She was relieved, they hadn't ruined her skin. "I am glad... I got those so very long ago...I worry about it... Thank you Rin."

"Y-You can ask me things... if you are curious." Aoi sat up slightly and then slide herself forward a bit so she could be closer to his face. She stared into his eyes, her face still tinged with a blush though it was somber. "About the things that you wish to know... I've asked you many personal questions. Its only fair you can ask me, and I wouldn't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:24 am

"Ah, do you...like being a shinigami...despite the danger?" He asked, it being the first question to come to mind when she finished speaking. He kept his eye contact, despite his nervousness...even if he knew he was disciplined enough to not look any lower than her face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:34 am

"I...don't know." Aoi had never really thought about it. Did she take pride in her skills? Yes, she worked hard to maintain them and learn them. Did she like helping the souls pass on? Yes, it made her feel happy to know they wouldn't degrade into hollows... Did she light purifying hollows? Well... that was harder to answer. She sometimes felt different when she fought, so she'd mark that up as a maybe.

But as a whole, did Aoi really like being a shinigami... "It has its perks, such as a long...afterlife and stronger body but... I don't really know if I like it or dislike it. Its what I am, I have no choice in this matter and I couldn't separate myself from it now even if I wanted to."

"I don't think I've ever lived without danger Rin. I don't know if I'd know how live without it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:41 am

"I see...I guess that...makes sense." It reminded him of how he felt he would feel if he were to lose his abilities...he wouldn't know how to really live without them. "I guess I can kind of understand...I wouldn't really know what to do if I suddenly didn't have my own abilities anymore...after these few years it just seems...natural now."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:49 am

"Hehe, you really would understand then." Aoi couldn't help it, she gave Rin a quick kiss on the chin as she then snuggled up to him again. Her head resting near his neck, she brought up the hand she wasn't laying on to draw spirals gently on his chest. She was in a serious mood...

"I'll protect you though. You shouldn't ever live a life I did or die as I did. Even if it costs me my own, I won't let that happen to you Rin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainin with Aoi!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: