(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trainin with Aoi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:33 am

"...M-Maybe." Aoi's face and neck matched her hair as she stayed leaned to the side. She moved the blanket down her shoulder more. Maybe he'd prefer somewhere else? "Y-You reacted so... erm...I want to know what it feels like."

"Would...you rather down here more?" The blanket lowered more and showed off the top of her chest and she pointed with a hand under the blanket to the top of the start of the rise of her breast. "Right here would... be fine too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:01 am

So she did.

Rin looked down at the spots she'd mentioned, completely red faced and embarrassed. Swallowing a shaky breath, he leaned in slightly, past Aoi's field of vision before letting out another breath, which was thankfully less shaky. The free hand that had previously been clutching the sheets moving to Aoi's arm to make the positioning less awkward for him.

A short moment passed before he finally closed the final bit of distance, planting a simple kiss at first before deepening it as he moved to suck the flesh he'd chosen to give attention to. Once he was sure there was likely a mark, he pulled back slightly and let out another breath before pulling back the rest of the way. He couldn't bare to bring his eyes up to meet her's though, as now that it was over with the shyness and embarrassment came flooding back to him.

"H..How was...was that...?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:15 am

Aoi eeped and flashed bright red and then bit her finger as Rin went...for the spot she indicated on her chest. Oops. Oops. That was a bad idea. Aoi panted and bit her finger harder but still let out a small moan.

It felt way too good. Oh no nononono. She looked at Rin as he pulled back before looking away, breathing a quite a bit harder than before. "U-u-um... yes...very fine..."

Oh no she can't look him in the eye so she looked at the mark on her chest... Mmmm bad idea!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 am

Rin gave a nod rather than an outright response, still unable to make eye contact. He honestly could hardly believed he'd managed that without being too embarrassed to mess up, he'd done it where he'd done it because he figured it was where Aoi had wanted it more.

There was silence between them as they both tried to overcome their embarrassment. Though, what if the silence wasn't a good thing? Rin didn't know if it was or not but most of the time it wasn't supposed to be right? What could he say though? Nothing was coming to mind at all, his thoughts were too scattered to latch on to one coherent thought.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:51 am

Aoi touched the mark as she looked down. It felt...odd to the touch and somewhat...like it was sore. She focused on it while she tried to calm her breathing.

Okay this was not helping... "Erm... that wasn't...bad on you...was it Rin?" Her voice was a bit husky still. She hoped she hadn't hurt Rin by asking that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 am

Rin shook his head, "It...It wasn't. A little sore feeling but..that's normal...if you're talking about...the mark."

If he was right and she meant the mark's soreness...then yes, as far as he knew it was supposed to feel that way afterwards for a little while. Even though he had no personal experience on that, it was still information he'd come across thanks his his job.

He was still looking down, which he knew he couldn't keep doing forever...so with some hesitation, he managed to lift his head look at Aoi, although his eyes moved to the side a moment after out of nervousness.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:05 am

Aoi was sitting there with the blanket still down around her shoulders, her chest showing and her hair tussled becomingly. She looked so confused until it clicked in her head. OH! He meant the mark. "Erm no... I meant...the touching me...with your mouth... on my..."

Her voice was a whisper and her hand moved slightly down her chest a bit lower than the mark. Her heart was beating a million miles. "It didn't bother you...did it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:11 am

If it were possible, Rin felt his face get even hotter both from the embarrassment from making the wrong assumption and from Aoi's question.

Rin gave a small breath, "It...It didn't."

His eyes were still look off to the side, so he thankfully was only seeing the wall, feeling as if he looked over to Aoi he'd just be taking another stop closer to the red in his face becoming a permanent feature.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:20 am

"Thats... Good." Aoi smiled brightly enough to blind most others, happy she wasn't...awful to touch. It felt warm and happy here, and safe... So to thank Rin she leaned forward and pressed her soft lips against his. She had to share her warm. Her arms came out of the blanket and wrapped around Rin, holding him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 am

He was taken by slight surprise by the kiss, not having expected it. He felt Aoi's arms around him, fully closing distance between them. While he was shy and embarrassed, mostly due to worrying over the blanket that Aoi was no longer holding onto, he returned the kiss a short moment later, once his surprise had passed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:43 am

Aoi didn't stop kissing Rin, now they he was responding to her. This was too nice, too good of feeling. She wasn't stopping her kissing unless Rin stopped it, making it deeper and pushing Rin over with a bit of a giggle in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 am

When he was pushed over he was distracted from the kiss, hearing Aoi give a small giggle in response to her action while Rin's embarrassment intensified.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:00 am

"Don't stop..." Aoi pulled back from Rin, pouting at him from on top of his chest. Her body still firmly pressed against his, she kissed his cheek and then looked in his eyes with a grin. "I like kissing you Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 am

If they weren't in the middle of kissing or something, Rin would have moved his hand to cover his face out of embarrassment, but he was surprisingly resisting the urge to do so. It wasn't that he'd stopped and gotten distracted because he'd wanted to stop...it was just, he averted his eyes shyly at thinking about how Aoi was pretty much lying on him, without really much coverage at all. His shirt wasn't exactly the thickest thing either, which meant he felt more than he really should due to their shift of positioning.

"Ah..I...I like ki-kissing you too.." He replied, seeing as how he needed to say at least something.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:50 am

"You are...being straightforward Rin... Thank you." Squish~ Her boobs weren't large but they were soft, and they were pressed right against the poor human man again as she moved forward and kissed him. His lips felt too good she couldn't resist. Its not like they both weren't adults... They could kiss and....things if they wanted to. She liked it, it felt warming and nice and...his lips were soft and...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:14 am

He resist making any kind of shocked or surprised noise when he felt Aoi move against him to kiss him again. If he weren't so distracted he'd be able to respond properly, or at least try to...but...

"A...Aoi...ah..umm..." He tried to explain when he could, completely embarrassed by trying to, but he felt Aoi would want him to tell her why he was acting the way he was so suddenly. "I can...I can..uh...f-feel...you..."

He had to question how he hadn't already died from being a complete embarrassment yet. Much like yesterday he was acting like a fool, albeit not as much but still...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 am

"Hm?" Aoi was confused by Rin's sudden reluctance and her mouth turned to a small frown as she pulled back from him. Didn't he like the kisses? He...said he did... He... felt her? Her lips? Her body?

"Yes silly, I am on top of you." She tilted her head and brushed aside a bit of his hair from his face as she leaned on him more. "I can feel you too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 am

"Ah..Uh.m....That's not...I meant I can feel...your..." He'd likely die before he could get the word out of his mouth. He didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything, and he wasn't against the kissing, it was just...being the type of man he was...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 am

"Yes?" Aoi's pouting frown grew more and more as she looked at Rin, twirling bits of his hair in her fingers on the hand that was near it. She really... didn't know what he wanted her to do? Stop feeling him? Maybe she should sit up more? "Do you want me...off of you Rin?"

"Am I too heavy?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 am

"N-no..you're not..it's just that...m...my shirt's...thin and I c...can well....ah...umm....feel your..." Trying to say this one sentence he felt caused him more embarrassment than he'd ever felt before, including his little freak out yesterday...

"You're..uhm...c...chest..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:09 am

"Oh!" Aoi went to sit up and make him feel better but that would...Show him her breasts. Not seeing a good solution, since she didn't want to move too far from him... Aoi slid to his side and pulled him slightly on his other side to follow her. "Here... if you are over top of me, you won't have to touch my chest Rin~ Since you don't like them. I know they are small and all, it must be odd after living with Ruka and her larger one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:13 am

Rin blushed down at her after she'd changed their positioning, her question throwing him off for a moment.

"It-it's not that I don't...ah...mm...don't like them it's just...like...like I mentioned...y-yesterday...It'd be...rude of me to just..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 am

"Riiiin." Aoi's cheeks puffed up as she spoke yanking on his shirt slightly as she pulled him to follow her. "You aren't on top now. That way I can still touch you lots without...oh I see. You find it...rude."

Hm, there was...only one solution to this. He had to know... she didn't mind it from him. In fact she...might like it? Maybe? Silly Rin. She was giving him permission and he still felt it rude, that... "Hm but its more rude to ignore... my feelings on the matter too you know. I don't mind... See?"

Sliding her hands along his arm till she reached his hand and with a red face, Aoi pressed Rin's hand right against one of her breasts and made the hand squeeze it slightly. Maybe if he did this, he would see that it wasn't as much as the other instance and feel less awkward? "S-Seee? Its just...a...breast. It is...j-just... erm...Nothing...r-rude..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:26 am

'...'

Once again, if it were possible to become any more red faced than he already was, he would be so tenfold. Much like yesterday, he couldn't even get a word out, just incoherent stuttering here and there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 am

"I-its...not rude!" Aoi was so redfaced, but she would.... continue this lesson. She would hold out! Even as she realized she wasn't wearing a shirt so...she could feel his hand on her skin... it was slightly rough but...not too rough and she needed to stop thinking about this stuff but she was stubborn and would keep at it and would not give in!

Boobs were not scary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainin with Aoi!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: