(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trainin with Aoi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:29 pm

"Oh! Well... You still ignored my response you know Rin." Aoi pursed her lips and then stuck out her tongue at Rin. Pushing herself up a bit, she held the blanket to her chest. If Rin looked he could see tons of scars on her back, larger than the ones on her front. A few looked like...lash marks or slices as if someone did them purposefully. The angle of the sunlight through the window made Aoi siiigh and she looked around her her bodysuit.

"I should get going... I have a job to do. There are souls that need passing on and monsters, purifying."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:49 pm

"S-sorry." He apologized, when he felt a shift on the mattress he turned just in time to see Aoi moving, looking around for her clothes probably. The scars didn't escape his view though, the first thought coming to him being that they'd probably been painful, that they'd probably hurt a lot. He turned his head away though so it wouldn't seem like he was staring and helped her search for the bodysuit.

Quote :
"I should get going... I have a job to do. There are souls that need passing on and monsters, purifying."
"R...Right. Good luck." Rin replied, wishing her good luck on her job while his eyes scanned his room before they finally landed on the familiar black suit before picking it up. "Here."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:06 pm

It was kind of Rin to help her, and Aoi grinned a bit as she took the suit. Turning away from him, she slipped off of the bed and quickly got back into it. Despite all the tying and zipping, it really didn't take her too long. Years of practicing. Slipping her red locks out of the neck, Aoi turned to face Rin with a somewhat sad look.

"A kiss for good luck, Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:25 pm

He stood and face her once she was dressed, taking a few steps so that he was in front of her before promptly leaned down to kiss her. When the kiss was over with he attempted to ignore the still obvious red tint in his face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:20 pm

"Thank you. I'll come back, I promise. They really aren't that strong compared to me~" Aoi grinned, happy with the kiss before... jumping back through the wall with a wave and a goodbye. "See you tomorrow Rin Rin!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Rin waved bye as Aoi faded through the wall, "Bye."

Once she was gone he turned and faced his bed, the first thought coming to mind that it needed making again. Even though it was only a few more hours until it'd actually be time to sleep he still didn't want to just leave it undone.

Before that though, he needed to wash his face...perhaps some cold water would get rid of the red tint...hopefully. Walking into the bathroom he did as planned, also noticing the red mark Aoi had left on his neck as he did so.

As he wiped his face with a towel he wondered how he'd even hide it without seeming remotely suspicious tomorrow...which seemed impossible. With a shrug he turned to the basket he'd placed his dirty clothes in earlier, he'd figure something out; for now, it was time to clean up some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainin with Aoi!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: