(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:00 am

"'Kaaay~! I'll have it here in no time!" With a happy giggle Nozomi moved from the table and began running off towards the room Mia had used for the night.

While Nozomi was fast, there was no way she could have been fast enough to go and come back in time before Masaru finally arrived in the dining room; which he did...a few moments after Nozomi had left.

"Good morning, Mia." Masaru greeted, smiling as usual. "I noticed Nozomi on the way but she was in a hurry...something happen? Ah, also sorry I took so long I had some things to settle before coming here." He added, holding up the stack of tied papers before he took his seat.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Mia nodded with a grin, that quickly disappeared as Masaru stepped into the room a few moments. Her eyes widened as she ducked behind the table. Her face was red and she wished her hair was down so she could hide behind it... Her head shook a bit, as she tried to speak to him again.

"M-Morning... M-My...cloak...she's...helping... No...problem..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:36 pm

"Ah, I see." Masaru replied, now noticing Mia in fact wasn't wearing her cloak. "So, I see you two made crepes, I'll bet they were fun to make."

Perhaps getting away from the subject of her lack of cloak would help? Divert attention away from that and on to something else? Nozomi wouldn't be long if that's all she went to do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:44 pm

Mia nodded and cowered further. He was being so polite...maybe they weren't friends anymore? Maybe he was embarrassed and didn't want to be so anymore because she'd gotten lost in his bathroom and she had not said a proper goodnight. She looked down at the table and messed with her hair a bit, hoping it would untie and she could cover herself soon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:38 am

She seemed worried, along with her shyness...other than her currently absent cloak was something wrong? "Mia? Something wrong? Well...other than not having your cloak. Ah, sorry I don't mean to pry."

Just when he'd been about to continue Nozomi returned, "Mia-nee, I got it!" She said happily, toting the cloak towards Mia in both arms since it was big for her smaller size and she hadn't wanted it to touch the floor. "Morning, Masa-nii!"

"Morning, Nozomi." He smiled and greeted back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:01 am

"I-Its not..." Prying. Its not prying. The words sounded in her head, even as her mouth stopped the words right there. Why? Why couldn't she have just said it? Now Nozomi was here and while her smile was happy once more and she felt a bit more at ease...

It bothered her. The sight of Nozomi was so cute, she stored that unease away for later. Accepting the cloak, she quickly wrapped it around herself though she left the hood down enough to see her face... Even if it was still up a bit, it soothed her and she bent over to pat Nozomi's hair. "You are the sweetest, thank you Zomi."

The hood obscured Masaru's body, making it easier on her. He had seemed worried, maybe... she could tell him in a bit. "W-We should eat. Before it gets cold. W-Wouldn't want to..."

Say it!

"..." She gave up and waved vaguely at the plates, a blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:29 pm

"No problem, Mia-nee!" Nozomi smiled, letting the other woman pat her head before returning to her seat at the table.

At Mia's suggestion to eat before it gets cold, Masaru gave a nod. "You're right. It looks so good it'd be a shame if it did."

When the okay was giving, Nozomi had a bright smile on her face as he went to take a bite from her's; nearly sparkling in happiness when she'd swallowed what she'd eaten. "It's so good!"

"Mmm, it really is delicious!" Masaru agreed after taking a bite of his own, looking delightfully pleased with the breakfast Mia had made.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Mia took a bit of her food, looking down and hiding her bright red face as the compliments made her wish to crawl under the table. "I-I am...glad... T-Thank...you..."

Glad to see them look so happy, glad to have compliments on her cooking, glad to be here and have met them both. She started eating so she could not have to answer, knowing if she began speaking she'd be rambling forever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:25 am

Masaru smiled in response, noticing how Mia had attempted to hide her face soon after he and Nozomi had spoken. Any further compliments may be too much, but he hadn't regretted making them. The food she'd made was really tasty, though it was expected. After all that cake she'd made before had been delicious.

Nozomi gave a happy giggle as she took another bite, happy to be sitting and eating together with Masaru and Mia. It was fun and she'd even gotten to help make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:14 am

Mia didn't look up much, merely enough to show that she was smiling as she ate. Both of them seemed so pleased with breakfast, so she couldn't hide her face too much or else they might think she's upset with them! Maybe... as she ate, she could bring up something... distracting.

"Z-Zomi, would you like a costume? I-I...sew a lot... and I thought maybe you would like one?" One of her hobbies! Yes! She would offer one for Masaru, but the measurements would kill her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 pm

"Costume?" Nozomi seemed to gain a sparkle in her eye at the sound of that, "Can you really, Mia-nee? That wouldn't be too much work would it?"

The idea had her excited, Mia said she did that sort of thing a lot so...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:04 pm

"I like to make them, it would be no hassle! All I have are ones...for me... So it would be good practice to try making one for someone else, yes?" Mia smiled softly, a bit embarrassed to admit this but wanting to offer Nozomi something nice. "I-I never get to wear them either, so we could have...dress up parties? I-I mean the one I wore to the ball no one saw... It would be fun to have someone else see and play with."

She hoped that didn't sound odd, but it could be lots of fun for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:25 pm

"That sounds like fun! A lot of fun!" Nozomi smiled, turning to face her smile at Masaru for a moment to show her excitement to which he smiled back in return to. Turning back to Mia, the girl gave a enthusiastic nod.

She didn't have many costumes, never having really...thought about having them but now that she was thinking about it and dress up parties like the lieutenant was suggesting it sounded like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Mia refused to look at Masaru. If he asked for a costume she would not deny him one, but...she knew to measure for that would be death for them both. They weren't even....interested in that stuff together! They were friends!

Her smile was bright as she finished up her portion of the breakfast, happy to have made Nozomi so happy. "I-I'll have to come back for measurements, but it should be easy once I know. I'll have to bring them over once they are almost done for a proper fitting too, which will be the least fun part but once its over you'll have your own! Um, what kinds of things would you like to dress up as?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:21 pm

"Okay!" Nozomi nodded in response to Mia's words about measurements before becoming thoughtful. What kind of costume? There was so much to choose from...all sorts of ideas flashing through her mind but which one was best? "Mmm, maybe...something cool? ...Like...uwaa...there's so many things to choose from!"

Masaru couldn't help but smile. Nozomi was thinking so hard on it, the excitement though was obvious on her face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:01 pm

"Hm, well there are normal things like pirates and princess and witches or wizards... I can make most anything! Is there a character from a story you like? Erm like the Moon Princess?" Mia tried to think of something not totally modern, unsure of what or how much the girl knew about such things. Smiling, she pulled out a halloween magazine she had and slid it to Nozomi. "Here, how about you think about and look through this. Pick a few you like! I can come back for measurements, since I'd need a whole bunch and multiple ones can be used for costumes."

Do not look at Masa. If she looked at him and he asked...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:22 pm

Nozomi looked at the offered magazine with much interest, her eyes practically sparkling as she took in all the different sorts of costumes there were.

"There's so many." Nozomi said in awe, "I'll try looking through, just like you said Mia-nee!"

Masaru suppressed a chuckle, it was good to see Nozomi so excited about it; it'd be a lot of fun for her.

He did notice Mia trying to...avoid looking at him? Perhaps she thought he would ask her for one as well? Well, it was...rather embarrassing to think about, he also knew when it came to measurements he'd likely die. He was perfectly content staying as is and letting Nozomi have fun.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Mia nodded with a happy grin, finally looking at Masaru with it before looking down at her plate. "That is good Zomi... What do I do with my dishes? I-I can help clean up before I have to go."

She should leave rather soon, there was a lot of work she could be doing and... well being around Masaru was still a tiring. Especially wearing just her cloak and robes he had lent her. This..crush needed to go soon. She'd work on getting rid of it soon, he was a person who could be a good friend.

As much as she'd like to stay and play with Nozomi more, Mia would feel worse neglecting her work.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:17 am

"Ah, I can wash those." Masaru replied. "The servants also help with things like dishes, since I sometimes relieve their schedules with cooking sometimes some of them insist on helping out with those things."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 am

"Thank you..." Mia nodded, wondering what it'd be like to have someone else cleaning up after her a lot. Nozomi and Masaru were rather lucky in that aspect. Uneasy and a bit nervous, she stood up and looked around before smiling at Both Nozomi and Masaru and bowing. "T-Thank you for the use of your guest room... I will be going now. Bye Zomi and M-Masa."

Scrambling out of the room as fast as was politely allowed, Mia headed to get her clothing and go.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:06 am

[Direct Continuation of Mia's House]

Masaru would have offered to maybe...quicken their arrive through use of shunpo, but the walk had been nice, due to the time no one was really wandering the streets that much and they'd kept to the usually less crowded streets in the first place on their way to the mansion so overall it'd felt...a bit peaceful, really.

Once in the mansion, he looked down at Mia with another smile. "We should let Nozomi know we're here, then we can get started on dinner."

Last edited by Rukuya on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:32 am

Mia had clung to Masa like he was her only life raft in the sea the whole way, but her grip slackened the more they walked. It was rather empty and he was taking them in safe areas, or maybe it was just the way you went normally?

Either way, Masa had his own little clinging spider monkey baby chick follower. As they entered the mansion, she gave a nod to his words and peered around curiously for any of the servants or guards. She...was still wearing Masa's coat. Maybe she should take it off before they saw? It wasn't like anything happened! but...it could look bad. Reaching up to pull her hood over her head, she stopped when she didn't feel it.

"Y-Yeah... Poor Nozomi... I feel... I know it was a date, but...I feel bad leaving her out of things... E-Even...if spending time with just you is amazing..." She looked to the as she admitted that, willing to follow Masa like she had been the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:46 am

"I'm sure she spent the day playing with the servants, they enjoy her company too so they probably entertained themselves while we were out." Masaru replied as they headed down the halls of the mansion.

They'd entertain her with arts and crafts, and games, they were good help. It felt nice to know Nozomi wasn't left sitting around bored while he was away or working.

When they reached her door, Masaru gave a small knock before it opened Nozomi looking up at the two just as a bright smile crossed her face.

"Masa-nii, Mia-nee!" She gave a small giggle, her excitement at seeing the two of them obvious.

"Were you alright while I was gone?"

"Mhmm! I got to play hide and seek earlier and draw a lot. Did you two have fun?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:57 am

"That's good... I know she gets lonely though. So... I just worry." Mia spoke softly as they walked along the halls, the little girl's feelings obvious to the woman who had spent her childhood alone herself. They reached Nozomi's door, Masa knocking while Mia slowly moved away from him in a more secure manner than before. She was slowly getting used to being in the mansion and as the door opened, Mia's smile brightened.

"That sounds like it was fun Zomi. W-We did. I-I mean I did... Though M-Masa said he had earlier... I-I..." Mia was fine until Nozomi asked if they had fun, her face flushing red as she became a stuttering mess. It had been really fun, even with all the accidents and the woman couldn't help reliving some of them as she was asked that even by the adorable little Zomi.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:06 am

"I-It was fun, and I'm glad to hear you had fun while I was out." Masaru replied, giving a smile, quickly moving the subject to Nozomi's fun while she'd been at home so as not to get too stutter too much...it'd been fun, a lot of fun even with the embarrassing moments...

"That's good!" Nozomi smiled, happy to hear that they'd enjoyed their time together...though those two were red again, but they turned red a lot...she'd asked the maids about it but they'd just told her it was normal and went about their way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next