(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 am

"B-but...the letters... they...said things...that are...awkward...A-and...I snuck...into your...office because...I couldn't...face anyone..." Mia's voice was stuttering and rather heartbroken. She had heard someone calling her a stalker and it upset her and just now she realized how much. Still, his words soothed her a bit. At least enough to look at him from under the table.

He was making it worse and her face flushed. How come he could... "H-How...can you understand me...very...well..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 am

"The letters? Ah, that's fine too...You were just afraid to face anyone, it's understandable." He replied, "That doesn't make you weird or a stalker...and if anyone does ever say those things then you can come to me about it. I'm your friend, and I won't let my friends get wrongly labeled like that."

She finally looked at him after a moment, to which he smiled to. It was progress.

"I suppose I can because I've been in a similar way...maybe not as severe and for different reasons but I understand."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:45 am

Mia froze. She froze instantly. Masa was going to kill her. She FELT like a stalker. Those annoying crushes she got on people who were nice like her Captain and this Captain made her feel awful. Was she lying to them? By pretending?

"I-I feel bad...though...I feel...guilty...its wrong...to be...this way...and excuse...that stuff......and crush on...people... it...feels...bad... Its...not good to...use it as...an excuse... I feel....like I am... I don't...want to burden...others...ever..."

"Don't...want to use...sympathy... to...things...I don't...think I am....but could be..." Her face was distraught. He was so nice and calling her a friend! They had celebrated friendship! But here she was crushing on him and her Captain. Ugh she wished those would go away so she could just be more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:26 am

Masaru listened as Mia spoke, remaining quiet until she was done talking. He thought for a moment before his smile returned. "Mia, that's nothing to feel guilty over. I understand you want to not burden others though, but with friends...I highly doubt they'd see you as a burden. I don't, anyway. Friends are meant to be there for each other, they should be able to talk to one another about things or problems; like now, you're sharing something you find troublesome and I'm trying to help. It's not a burden."

His smile turned a bit sheepish, "I apologize, if my words aren't really providing much assistance but hopefully they're providing some reassurance. If you get crushes, well, it's not something you can really help but...you don't have to be afraid, they can be and you may feel the way you do now about it but I say...Perhaps wait, see if one of those crushes develops into something more or try to think and figure out if it's truly a crush? Sometimes crushes can be mistaken for someone you feel close to but later down the road you might see it's not the romantic kind of crush. A friend crush, I guess..." He gave a small chuckle, "I don't know if that makes sense, sorry. I'm rambling aren't I?"

He supposed he was, but he was trying to word things carefully or at least so that they made sense.

"Just know that, as my friend I won't find you burdensome and I'm sure other good friends you make won't either. We're your friends because we like you and are always willing to help if you need it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:50 am

"I didn't say it was r-romantic!" Mia's face was a particular shade of red that could be described as almost dying. If she had been dying it might have been easier to handle. He seemed to... misunderstand that part a bit. It wasn't as if she had wanted anything like that! She would have felt wrong starting a friendship without him knowing. "T-they go away so.... I-I just didn't want to start with not the full truth. I didn't even... I-I didn't ever... think..."

"You can ramble all you want... o-other than...that c-crush stuff...it...helped a lot." Mia tilted her head and despite the obviously still red face she tried to smile warmly and show how much his words had helped. It felt... amazing to have someone say such things about her. To want to be her friend so badly. She was positive her crushes were what Masa called friend crushes, to the two nicest people she had met who went out of their way to be kind. He wanted to listen and help... even if he had things bothering him too.

"Its...I don't think you rambled. I like listening. I-I am good at it. You know a lot...y-you can ramble too though. I can... be...relied on.... I-I think." Her body shook from how much she was saying. All her courage that she had been saving up to speak to her own Captain. "Thank you... Masa... It...made me...feel better a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 am

"Sorry, I just assume." Masaru laughed. "I suppose whenever I hear terms like 'crush' I automatically assume the romantic kind."

When it came to vaguely talking about these things, the captain couldn't help assuming things like romance. He supposed he should work on that, knowing if he had to give advice on a similar subject he should probably watch himself to keep from jumping to conclusions. This wasn't the first time it'd happened.

"I'm very glad I was able to help you though." He added.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:00 pm

"I-I couldn't... handle...romance... t-too much...as you...can see..." Mia crawled slightly forward, a blushy frown on her face. She might...think about it. Otome games were one of her favorite things... But it wasn't as if she thought about it in context to regular life. It might be nice one day to have someone but she really wasn't looking.

Still she got much closer to Masa than she had sans the cake incident and haltingly reached for his hand. When her bare skin touched his she flinched before continuing on. Holding his hand very softly, she bowed her head and shook slightly. She had to... thank him... somehow... "...I-I don't like sweets that much... mostly salty things and m-meat. A-and... I sing..."

It seems she was trying to share with him things though it seemed to take all her effort and will to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Masaru gave a nod, "That's perfectly fine, if it's not something you're looking for then it's not something to worry about. It's something serious but also nothing to go rushing into."

At the mention of her slight dislike of sweets he blinked, remaining quiet for a moment before giving a chuckle. "I see, then whoops...I guess that cake wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing to receive then."

He'd originally thought, both he and Nozomi, that since she made sweets she probably liked them but it was now known that wasn't the case. She just liked making them.

"Then I'll keep that in mind next time." He continued, "which there will likely be one, considering I occasionally cook for friends. Also, you sing? That's really nice. I used to do so when I was younger, when I was being taught how to play piano I frequently found myself singing along as well."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:29 am

"It was g-good! Very good cake. I-I ate it. You thought...about...me... it was...nice..." Mia's face turned beat red and she looked away. "Thank you M-M-Masa..."

She didn't know what to say about the relationship stuff. How could she explain that it would almost impossible for someone to want her enough to get past her...issues. On top of that could she care about them in return? Hurting others was something she never waned to do... would she end up dating someone and hurting them? Or would she be so afraid she'd lose herself. Mia wasn't desirable at all. Her gloomy cloak, boring tastes and foppish clothing... She sighed to herself but then caught his next words.

Her head shook again. "I-If you...cook...I'll...help. I can't let...you alone..." Part of her wanted to accept that. The other part  couldn't. Mia wouldn't let others in too much... including letting them do too much for her without paying them back. Unable to maintain eye contact this long, especially about singing, she tried to hide her enthusiasm. He could play piano?! How wonderful! "That... sounds... very nice. C-Can... I hear?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:15 am

Despite not being fond of sweets she'd thought it was good. That made him happy, though he wished he'd known so he could have made something different. Oh well, he knew now at least.

"I'm very happy you thought it was good." Masaru replied, "Welcome. As for you helping, I don't mind. It could be a lot of fun." When she asked to hear him sing though, he couldn't stop his face from tinting red slightly as he gave another small, sheepish laugh. "Ahaha, I don't mind. It's a little embarrassing though..."

He was alright with doing so, he was just a bit shy about it. He occasionally caught himself humming or lightly singing sometimes, but mostly no one was around. The last time he'd sung in front of someone had been when he was a child but it wasn't like he was uncomfortable doing so now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 am

"I-I don't dislike...cake...it is just... a lot of it over time..." Mia still felt bad about the whole incident, she just wanted to make sure he knew utterly that it wasn't bad at all and why she didn't. If Masa felt bad...she would feel like throwing herself off the nearest tower to express her sincere regret.

It was now that she realized that her legs and body were a bit too close and although it wasn't a panic, her movements were a bit fast as she stood back up. "M-mhm. F-Fun. W-What does... Nozomi like? I-I can make... for...you both..."

Another food gift. She knew Masa's likes enough. Hopefully. She looked down in time to see Masa blush and had to turn away to cover her mouth. N-No! He's too adorable... I almost wish for Hideki to be here...it'd be harder...

"Y-You don't have... to... I-I just...love to...hears others voices...and music... If its embarrassing... d-don't..." Considering her own issues even talking... she didn't think she could sing even if Masa begged her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:10 pm

"Nozomi? Well she likes sweets, mostly strawberry flavored things." He answered. "She's also fond of peppermint, that's something we learned recently anyways."

She tended to like most sweets though, strawberry simply being her top favorite.

"Ah, I really don't mind." Masaru chuckled, in response to their topic of singing. "I used to do so all the time when I was a child, as time passed it became less frequent but it's still enjoyable. No one's really ever asked if I would before though, so I suppose I'm a bit shy about it."

He looked thoughtful for a moment, trying to think of something he could sing before Mia had a chance to object. In the end, choosing a few lines from a song his mother used to sing to him; one he could occasionally be heard humming the tune of as well if caught up in his work.

When he was done he gave another small smile, a blush of slight embarrassment tinting his cheeks again. "How..How was that?" He asked with a small chuckle.

[OOC: /whispers/ I'll link the song later but it's that one I shared before. Everything's Alright - Laura Shigihara. Yeha friend.]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:02 pm

"I-I see..." Mia took mental notes, nodding and committing it to memory. Peppermint and strawberry... she knew how to make peppermints, peppermint shakes, peppermint tea... Peppermint chocolates... Strawberry had so many uses... Masaru liked cheesecake a bit, so maybe.... a chocolate strawberry cheesecake? Hm. Her mind went over a few recipes rather quickly.

However he...would sing. Sing for her. Because she asked. Her hands went up to her face as she tried to hide, a deep red color suffusing it. She couldn't respond in time, as he had started singing. It...was such a lovely song and his voice sounded amazing. Mia's blush didn't get deeper, but it didn't disappear. Her hands fell from her face and a small happy smile appeared as she hummed along lightly once she got the gist of the song.

As he finished, she was so enraptured she merely replied in a breathless, "It was absolutely beautiful Masa..." before eeping and covering her face again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm

"Thank you." He replied, moving his hand back to rub the back of his head as he gave another chuckle. "Your humming was very nice too, from what I heard when I was singing."

She'd been lightly humming but he'd heard a little, and it had been nice. He was a bit worried about that compliment spooking her a bit due to her shyness but he'd wanted to say it nonetheless, especially since she'd complimented him. "It was a song my mother used to sing so, it kind of stuck with me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:15 pm

"I-I couldn't help...it...I wanted...to sing...but..." Mia admitted, feeling she had to tell Masa that much at least. He...deserved to know a bit. She had to force herself though to say that much and couldn't look at him for more than a second. It took...all she had to not run, but he had seen so much and heard so much already. "I...I....could...for...y-"

She couldn't finish that sentence. A small smile broke through at his words and a giggle, distracting her for a second. "She picked...a really pretty song..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:28 pm

"If you'd like." Masaru smiled, "I would like to hear you sing, but I don't want to push you if you don't want to."

She was having trouble just getting the offer out, she was doing more than great just talking now as she was. Last time her shyness had won out and she'd run after a bit but she was pushing herself to stay now, that much he could tell. It made him happy that she was trying though, it really did.

He gave a nod at the comment about the song, "Mhmm, I used to sing along with her too though I wasn't all that great then." He added with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:36 pm

"..you...would? Really?" Mia peeked out from her fingers, giving Masa a small smile. She...could if he wanted. If he...really did. If he was just being polite or something... She would be crushed. Mia tried not to think about that. She hated bullies, and Masa wasn't one at all. He wouldn't...be so cruel. He wouldn't laugh, it was okay.

Her fingers covered her eyes and she cowered slightly. Mostly to hold in the small squee she wanted to make at the image it presented to her. A little Masa trying to sing.... "...So...cute..." escaped her lips and she eeped and tried to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Masaru nodded, his smile remaining. "I really would."

She wanted to try, it seemed. That was good, even though she was still very shy he was happy she was making an effort to talk with him and doing a good job at doing so in his opinion.

"Cute?" He tilted his head before smiling again. "I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Mia gulped and took a few breaths before turning around, her body shaking slightly. He wanted to hear. She could do this...even if she couldn't look at him... it would help, staring at the wall. Her hands clenched and unclenched as she began the words to the song. A low sweet melody filled the air as she sang, putting feeling into her words and voice. She had worked hard on her voice and over the years it...was natural to break into song. This one was one well loved, she sang with her whole heart.

As the last note died away, Mia's stance had changed part way through. She was standing straight, a distinct lack of her cowering. Her hands had gone to her chest and she had half turned with her eyes closed. A beautiful smile was on her lips as she turned back around...

Before she promptly turned beat red and cowered again, hiding herself as much as she could and looking at the floor. "I...forgot...you...were here... I am sorry..."

(OOC: DIS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pR_xO0hECw )
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Masaru sat quietly as Mia turned, waiting patiently for her to calm her nerves and prepare herself to sing. When she did, he couldn't help but gain a soft smile; growing when she stood, her posture much more relaxed as she seemed to forget her surroundings. She had an amazing voice, whether it was pure natural talent or years of practice he couldn't be one-hundred percent sure; but either way it was stunning.

He remained silent, listening as the song went on until it neared it's end. When it ended, she seemed to remember where she was and once again shrunk back to her usual state of shyness. The captain gave her a bright smile in return, unable to help doing so in the first place.

"That was amazing, Mia." He complimented, "You have an incredibly lovely voice, I'm very honored you allowed me to hear it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Mia...couldn't do it. She couldn't stay any longer. She tried, she was shaking she was trying so hard... Her hands held her cloak... But this was it. "Th-Th-tha-"

She could barely get that out before she fled the room, hood up. First though she hit the door, bounced off of it, then she got it opened, ran out of the room and hit the wall...and THEN SHE FINALLY SUCCESSFULLY POOFED.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Once over the surprise, Masaru turned in the direction Mia had run off in; cringing a bit with every bump he heard her make...hoping she hadn't hurt herself accidentally again while doing so. It seemed it'd finally been too much for her.

Perhaps he should have been lighter on the compliment...

He sat there for a moment, waiting just in case she had been unsuccessful in finding her way through the halls to the door but after a few moments it seemed she had. He gave a small smile despite the sudden departure, knowing she'd tried her best at staying and had done so for much longer than anticipated. She'd tried and she'd succeeded, he was happy about that.

Turning to the table, he moved to clean up the cotton balls and medical supply still sitting there; throwing away what wasn't needed anymore and putting back the rest. When that was done he gave a stretch, needing to do so after having been sitting for awhile, before letting out a breath.

It was getting late now, best thing to do would be to get a bath and prepare for bed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Mia was lost. She was stuck in a bathing room. She couldn't call for help, she couldn't escape... couldn't do more than sit in the corner, knees up and thinking about how ridiculous and awful she was at everything. If the floor could eat her or a hole open into the sands of hueco mundo she would be happy. How did she even GET in here?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 pm

He'd gone to his room to fetch his sleeping robes, just to have when he was done with his bath. He was dressed now in a light robe that was rather opened on his chest, much like how he kept his uniform but just a tad more so.

Entering the room, he had yet to feel the presence of Mia; only noticing nearly a moment to late, a few seconds before he'd went to disrobe. "M-Mia?!" He turned, nearly stumbling back a few steps as he took notice of the poor girl in the corner. His robe was still tied, thankfully...had it not been they would have both had a panic attack or a worse one anyway...

"So...So you did get l-lost?" He asked, trying to keep his voice soft and calm despite his face tinting in embarrassment. He glanced away, clearing his throat, hoping the woman wouldn't bolt again and get lost somewhere else. "I-I suppose I should have gone and checked to see if you...you made it out alright. I apologize, for that and...and this..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Mia was frozen solid. The woman wasn't even blinking. She just stared at Masa in equal parts utter embarrassment and.. something else. Her hand was raised as if she had been trying to call out to Masa to warn him. Mia's brain was...broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next