(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 pm

From the short distance between their faces, Esmerelda's smile would be blurry but distinctly recognizeable. "Yes.. resisting." She said with a low little laugh. "I'm resisting much more than that, actually, but kissing is at the forefront and the hardest to resist."

The hand on Narue's leg gave a squeeze and started to very gently rub.

"I know you're inexperienced... And I can tell you're unsure of your feelings.... I wouldn't want to be anything less than a perfect gentleman. Well. You know..." She was also a liar and prepared to be as un-gentlemanly as possible, given the permission.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 am

That small tint Narue had had was a bit more noticeable, mostly due to what Esmerelda was implying.

"I...want to make people happy but-but I don't think I'm ready for that kinda stuff yet." She answered, trying to think of how to best word her thoughts. "The kissing I didn't mind, it didn't bother me so it's not exactly past that line I have..but I don't want to string others along either by being okay with it.

I'm still confused about where all my feelings lie with the whole...dating and romance thing. I guess and I don't want to pretend I do just to make other people happy because then I'd be lying to them...and I don't want to pretend in the first place because then what does that say about me? It'd make me horrible and I don't want to be."

She felt a bit bad telling Esmerelda all this, she wasn't exactly explaining everything that well either and likely hurting the espada's feelings because of it.

"Sorry. I-I don't want to lie to you though so..." She began but stopped herself short. "I know I didn't explain that well."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 am

Esmerelda's smile broadened at that deepening tint of red. The girl would feel something slither around her foot on the floor. It would immediately, however, feel like Esmerelda, by the feel of the reiatsu coming from it. Her shadow had snaked its way around her ankle, gently laying there, feeling like her touch on the girl's skin. Her hand continued to playfully squeeze at Narue's leg.

She frowned as Narue spoke. If it seemed like she was upset, it was misleading. Really she was just concentrating because she wanted to make sure she was getting this right... So... The girl... wasn't even sure she had these romantic feelings? And she was okay with kissing... but there was a line... and... she didn't want to lead Esmerelda on. "Okay okay.. Let me get this straight." She said, her tone very cut-to-the-chase-y.

"You are trying to tell me you don't know if you have romantic feelings and don't want to lead me on... but you were okay with kissing because it didn't cross a line...."

She sighed, before suddenly... laughing. A little bit, then more. It didn't erupt into a full blown cackle. "Oh you silly silly SILLY girl..." She smirked. "I don't even have those feelings.." There was a twinge deep inside of her that pulled when she said that, but it was easy to ignore. "It's very simple for me. If I like being around someone, I spend time with them. If I think they're attractive, I do things to them. I like being around you, Naru-chan. And I think you're cute.." Her hand absentmindedly started rubbing the girl's leg again.

"And if there's a line on what I can and can't do, I'm more than happy to stick to it..." She leaned in close. Awkwardly close. As she got closer, it would suddenly be clear she wasn't moving for Narue's face. "Although... I certainly wouldn't mind finding out.. what all falls on my side of that line..." She said before pressing her mouth to the base of Narue's neck. She pressed her teeth in. If she weren't in a gigai, her fangs would have pierced skin. As it was, they simply pressed on it as the rest of her mouth acted, seeing where on the line Narue felt this fell.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:39 am

When Esmerelda started laughing, Narue was surprised, not thinking she'd said anything funny. Then she started talking, causing Narue to tilt her head slightly when she called her silly before her eyes widened slightly. So she didn't have those feelings? That was..a relief, she didn't have to worry too much thinking she was stringing her along then...

She hadn't thought about it being how Esmerelda had explained it, or well, how the espada said she was. Narue had jumped to conclusions, since kissing and all...she knew or had mostly heard meant romantic implications. So friendly kissing or whatever she'd tried to pass it off earlier as did exist? There didn't have to be romance involved?

While she was thinking those things, she heard Esmerelda question that line of hers as she moved down to her neck; pulling Narue fully from her thoughts at the feel of her teeth, causing the lieutenant to give another noise of surprise.

"The line well...The a...just don't go above where...where you're touching my leg now." The gigai would have a mark on it's neck, as she felt there was enough pressure to cause one. "T-That hurt a little." She added, in response to the neck treatment she was currently receiving.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Esmerelda looked the girl square in the eye. She smiled. "I'm sorry.... I'll be gentler..." She said before going back in .

The next thirty minutes were sort of a blur. Lots of kissing had happened, with Narue stating when a line had been reached. Esmerelda continued to respectfully obey, before finding a new direction to tests limits in. Half an hour later, she had found the last one she planned to test that night.

She was laying rather cozily atop Narue on the couch. Her leg was resting rather cozily as well, between Narue's. Narue may have been cozy but it was unlikely. Only one additional mark accompanied her neck, but her cheeks were rather red. Also immediately noticeable was Esmeralda's shadow. Coiled around each of her extremities and slowly, pleasantly squeezing. In her legs' case, they gave her no resistance, however her arms were snugle tucked behind her back.. They went no higher on her legs then she had asked Esmer to stop her hand.

Esmerelda gently pushed herself up from Narue, hands resting on her shoulders. "Oh?" She asked to Narue's latest protest. She glanced at her leg, before pouring. "I'm sorry!" She frowned as if unaware of how it got there.

Deciding Narue had had enough for the evening, she climbed off of her before reaching down and pulling her up by the shoulder so she was sitting upright against Esmerelda.

"I suppose I SHOULD release your arms..." She said with a pout. "I dunno... You are VERY cute like this... What do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 am

"I-I want to move my arms." Being in this position for too long would become uncomfortable, that was her thought anyway as she averted her gaze for a moment; a bit embarrassed after the recent events; happy though, that Esmerelda respected her boundaries when she had told her so.

She'd been a bit surprised when the espada had restrained her, but had become accustomed to it after a few moments...but she knew if her arms remained like that for any longer she felt they'd ache some.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:54 am

She chuckled. "Well.... I wouldn't want you to get uncomfortable..." She said with a sigh, the tendrils receding quickly back into her shadow. She put her hands politely on her lap, staying quiet and giving Narue a few minutes to get her bearings. She looked over. "So... Did you like that?" She said with a low teasing chuckle. "Or did you just not mind it?" She smirked. She hadn't minded kissing, but she hadn't quite gotten a reaction out of Narue with kissing like she had now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:33 am

Narue moved to sit straight after being released, pulling Hato-kun into her lap and becoming thoughtful at Esmerelda's question; wanting to give her an honest answer. "Mmmm, well I didn't dislike it?" She tilted her head, her expression remaining unchanged. "It was nice, I would say...once I got used to it. The stuff that remained in my comfort zone that is. So maybe more liked than neutral? Mmm..."

Some of it had tickled, the lighter touching anyway and she hadn't disliked the stuff that she'd been okay with doing...Was it okay to say that? It had been a bit more like than neutral she thought...but these things could be...confusing for her. She wanted to be honest though with Esmerelda and was trying her hardest to be so.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 am

Esmerelda sighed, giving a little stretch with her hands in her lap, a particularly dainty maneuver. She gestured with her fingers and Hato-Kun wrapped its arms around Narue in her lap. "Well... So far, for miss Narue, that's absolutely stellar praise." She chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you liked it. There's more where that came from if you want it.." She lifted her arms for another stretch, this one less dainty. "When you want anyway... I'm happy to call it stops on the sensual stuff for this date." She looked over and gestured with her hands, making Hato-Kun quickly climb up to Narue's shoulder. "Well... We could sing more, we could bring the date to an end or I could take you to the last stop I had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:38 am

"Last stop?" Narue tilted her head after giving a small giggle when Hato-kun's wings wrapped around her. Esmerelda had more interesting places to visit? So far they'd been to the mall, a bar, and here and they were all rather fun. What could be the other place? "Whichever is fine though, I don't mind going to the last stop or singing more. What ever seems more fun!"

She wasn't sure about more affection like before at the time being, she felt she shouldn't let herself do that too much; not if she was still confused about her feelings about things. When things were more clear, then she'd think about those things and what they really meant to her. Even if they didn't need to involve romantic feelings, she'd still like to figure things out more before attempting it too much.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:03 am

More than happy to let the affection slide for the evening, letting Narue focus more on fun and happiness than things that gave her awkwardness, Esmerelda stood, moving over to help Narue up as well, proving surprisingly strong when she pulled the girl to her feet with ease. "Last stop it is then. I know you're against not paying for food and services, but hopefully you're okay with harmless tresspassing?" She teased, as she walked out of the building with Narue. She quickly tugged at her hand and led her down the nearest alley she could.

"This should do." She said, before, reiatsu flaring, her shadow started to pool. It formed a large mass which quickly took the form of a massive wolf, the size of a horse and inky black. She walked over to it and did a little half bow, as the wolf laid down. "Your chariot awaits. I promise, it's quite comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:27 am

Trespassing?

She felt a bit uneasy at the mention, but attempted to not let it show...maybe she could leave her gigai...if Esmerelda had this in mind wouldn't leaving her gigai be best...no one would see her then. At least...they wouldn't if they weren't spiritually aware.

Esmerelda moved them to an alleyway after leaving the karaoke place. As the black mass began to take shape, Narue's expression held obvious surprise. She could make something like that!? She had now made a rather large, black wolf. Once over her surprise, her expression changed to one of awe. "Cooooool."

While she'd been distracted by her reaction, Esermelda had mounted the creature and now was waiting on Narue to get on as well. She was a bit nervous about it...the wolf being quite large and all. "A-Are you sure?" She asked, despite Esmerelda's promise it'd be alright.

She approached the espada and wolf carefully; holding Hato-kun in her arms securely before she finally got on it after another moment of debate.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Narue would find that the body of the wolf seemed to shape itself for her comfort. As Esmerelda leaned forward, the beast gave a snarl and then leapt up onto the wall, before bounding onto the nearest roof. "Sorry. Just a quick moment." She said, slipping off. She took a few steps over and pressed her finger to her forehead. A moment later, she had started to exit her gigai and pulled herself loose. She was wearing, in her spirit form anyway, a long sleeve collared shirt with the first button or two undone, and a rather lengthy black skirt. She looked over her shoulder. "What? I don't ALWAYS dress for a date." She said, holding her gigai for a moment, before gently laying it down. She looked around to make sure there was no roof access. Wouldn't want to come back and find it missing.

"C'mon. Ditch yours here for a while. We'll come back for it." She said, walking over and leaning against the wolf. The black mass shifted to slide her up without her moving so she was sitting side saddle on the wolf, like she liked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:42 pm

The lieutenant gave a sound of surprise as the wolf bounded forward, moving onto the wall to the nearest roof before it stopped again. She watched as Esmerelda moved from the wolf and began exiting her gigai.

"Okay." Narue replied, moving from the wolf herself to get out of her own gigai. They should be safe here. It was a bit late so hopefully no one would come up here, though it looked like this building didn't have roof access anyway so it gave her more reassurance.

Exiting her own gigai, Narue was in her usual shinigami uniform; the bottoms being a short skirt though rather than pants.

"Hehe...Sorry, I'm still dressed in my uniform." Narue said as she moved towards the wolf where Esmerelda was. Unlike the espada, she was still dressed for work.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:09 am

Esmerelda leaned forward, resting her elbow on a stretch of shadow that reached from the wolf to brace her weight. She smirked, her eyes wandering up and down Narue quickly. "Well... I didn't realize they were dressing shinigami so cute these days..." She smirked, before an arm snapped out when Narue got close enough. She wrapped the arm around Narue's waist. The shinigami would find that despite being small in size, her strength was indeed that of the 4th Espada. She easily scooped Narue's weight up.

She eased back on the wolf, still sitting sideways on it before giving it a tap with her foot, both arms cradling Narue. She chuckled as the wolf took off at blinding speeds, bounding from rooftop to rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:06 am

"H-Hm? Ah." Narue gave a small, sheepish laugh, "I just...find the standard I dunno...I just prefer skirts over the long pants."

Another noise of surprise escaped her as soon as she'd finished talking as Esmerelda pulled her closer with her arm, wrapping it around her waist. Her strength was apparent as she seemed to carry her like she weighed nothing as she eased herself back on the wolf before it began moving again.

Reflexively, Narue's hold on Hato-kun tightened as the wolf ran, it's speed practically unbelievable as it jumped from rooftop to rooftop. She was safe though, she knew that, and eventually her body relaxed and grew accustomed to the speed. When she was using shunpo, she had control and knew what to expect, with the wolf though she couldn't expect it's speed or if she'd fall off...not that she'd think that Esmerelda would just let her fall but...the point was, she knew what to expect when she used shunpo, the wolf...not so much.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Esmerelda chuckled at first, before letting out a full fledged laugh at Narue clinging on. She slipped her arms further around the smaller woman, clinging tighter. "Trust me. You're not going to fall. I've carried plenty of people on this thing without incident and most of them I wasn't TRYING to keep safe." She gave a smile that could almost be described as 'sweet', as the wolf continued to bound along. Despite how it travelled, the ride was relatively smooth, their seat shifting to accommodate as it leaped from rooftop to rooftop.

"Don't worry, Naru-chan. We'll be there soon." And it was no lie. As they crossed a few more buildings, their destination would come quickly into view. A water park, closed down for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Narue gave a sheepish laugh in response to Esmerelda's reaction of her clinging, a small apologetic smile appearing on he face as they bounded off toward wherever the espada had in mind.

The place they eventually arrived at, was certainly a place the lieutenant wouldn't of guessed they'd be going. A water park? They were in spirit form so getting in wasn't a problem and it wasn't something that crossed her mind again but...

Water parks meant swimming. Was she supposed to swim in her shihakusho?

"We're going swimming?" She asked, after that thought had crossed her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 am

"Of a sort. Haven't you ever been to a water park? Sure, there's swimming, but there's also slides, and lots of other attractions." The wolf bounded down into the parking lot before leaping clear over the central gate, landing on the other side. Esmerelda slid off of the wolf, gently setting Narue down and dissipating the wolf back into shadow. "Hrm... Just need to turn on the power to the place.." She glanced down. "Oh, and find swimsuits. Uhhh..." She glanced sidelong at the gift shop. "Okay, I'M gonna go find the generator. You go... steal or buy swimsuits.."

She blew Narue a kiss and whisked off to find the central power station.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:25 pm

"Mm well, no. I've never been to one...but I've heard about them!" Narue replied after they'd leaped over the main gate. Esmerelda set them down, the wolf dissipating into the shadows as she looked around.

Turn on the power? Well, they were in spirit form so it wasn't like they'd be seen but wouldn't it definitely draw attention? The most that would happen was that it'd be turned back off after not finding anyone...so it wasn't that bad.

It was then the espada gave her the job of getting swimsuits while she'd handle the power problem.

"Ah, o-okay!" She'd leave money, definitely even if they weren't in gigais and no one was around she didn't think she could bring herself to not pay.

Heading for the shop after Esmerelda had departed, Narue took to looking through the swimsuits after having phased through the wall; figuring the door was likely locked. It was dark and she didn't want to make any moves of trying to turn on the lights even if the generator wasn't involved with them...If she did and security camera's were checked well...it'd probably drive a few humans batty when they couldn't figure out what was going on.

Eventually, Narue picked out one for herself; picking it mostly because of the skirt feature on the bottom. It looked cute to her! Now to find one for Esmerelda...hmm, what kind of swimsuit would she normally wear?

[OOC: I had to re-color that swimsuit myself and p a i n. Such a shit edit im gomen.]
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Esmerelda hurried along at a brisk running pace through the place, hopping along on top of structures here and there. Hrm... She had been here once before... The generator should be... She stopped somewhere around the dolphin enclosure, doing a little hop and diving in. She swam past the little giggle assholes and to the bottom of the tank before pushing hard against it and passing through, leaving some confused dolphins behind her. She dropped, soaking wet, into a dark room. Not that the dark particularly bothered her. She would be a pretty poor master of shadows if she couldn't see in it.

She headed over to the generator. Hrm... It wasn't all the way off. She fiddled with it for a few minutes before it roared to life... Okay... Let's see... She walked over to the switchboards.. Uhh.. Lots of them here. "Oh!" She was so happy! They were labelled! Turn on all the rides... Interior lights, of course... Parking Lot lights, noooo... Front gate lights, nahh... She kept picking and choosing which things to flip on so that Narue wouldn't be wandering around a dark park without drawing TOOO much attention. Finally done! She headed for the exit, opting for the door this time. She still had to phase through that though and made her way back to Narue.

Esmer walked up, none too quietly with the dripping noises. She headed into the store, glancing around. "Hello, Naru-chan. That swimsuit looks like you'll look lovely in it!" She said cheerily, deciding to be good and not invade the lieutenant's personal space. "Having trouble picking out something for me?" She rested casually on the counter. "Hrrmm... I wonder what Naru-chan would pick out for me if I said I liked one pieces?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:54 pm

One pieces?

Narue considered Esmerelda's words as she glanced back at the swimsuits, the espada watching her from the counter. "Hmm..."

The lieutenant busied herself with searching, she wasn't sure about Esmerelda's style-preference when it came to one-pieces so she pulled out a few as she searched. It took a couple of minutes but eventually she had all she'd searched for and placed them on a rack where the espada could see them. Among the few swimsuits there was a skirted one, a simple black, a more stylized black one with a ruffle'd part in the center, a striped one, and finally one that was similar to the striped one but instead was black with a ruffled top.

"Ahhh, do any of these stick out to you?" She asked, giving a nervous smile since she wasn't sure if any of them pertained to the other woman's preference.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:07 am

Esmer watched her like an animal watching its prey, eyeing up the things she was getting out, though she couldn't see them completely wel. Eventually, Narue came over and hung up some swimsuits for her to look at. "Hmm..." She walked over and glanced through them. "No... ew... No..." And then she got to the last two.. "AHHH!" She released a giddy squeal. "Oh noo.." She frowned, picking up the striped one and the one with the ruffled bit at the top like it. "Naruuueee... " She held them both up. "I love both of theese!" she looked between them and pouted.

"This one I love the design more but THIS one is all blaaack." She sighed, looking like she might collapse for a second, glancing between the two. Finally she nodded. "Alrighty... striped one it is!" She grinned, tossing the other on the floor. She turned around, glancing over her shoulder, . "No peeking, okay?" She said with a tone that was less than straightforward before, stepping behind a clothes rack that did a so-so job of hiding her. She slowly started slipping her clothes off of her figure into a small pile on the floor. She continued to change, humming to herself. "Hey, Naru-Chan? If I said I needed help getting this swimsuit on, would you help me?" She called in an obviously teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:22 am

Narue was relieved when Esmerelda had found one she'd liked, she'd found two even! She felt good for having at least found a couple that suited the other woman's tastes. She gave a smile as the espada narrowed it down to one out of the two and moved to change.

She debated going to change herself and was about to move to do so when she heard Esmerelda speak.

"Mm? H-Help?" Narue tilted her head slight in response, though she'd caught onto that tone. "Sure, which part do you need help with?"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:43 am

Esmer almost blushed at how that had turned out. She'd just been being snarky about it. She looked down at the swimsuit she was most of the way in. She furrowed her brow. She... She almost felt sleazy... But she wasn't just going to make a joke like that then go 'nevermind'... She sighed. "I jammed my finger on my boots and need you to tie some things off.." She quickly undid the strap that goes behind her neck as well as the string that tightens around the waist. "C-could you... Ugh... Could you help..?" She said in a begrudging, almost embarrassed tone.

When Narue came around the stall, she'd find a blushing Esmerelda holding the front of the one piece to her chest, which was threatening to spill out, straps dangling from her hands, with the waist string hanging to her leg. "And I thought I was supposed to be putting YOU into compromising positions." she said with a half-hearted smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next