(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:53 am

She...got it?

Their drinks arrived soon after that, and before Narue had the chance to really get a good sip from hers she felt Esmerelda's finger on her chin. She was surprised, that much was certain, as her grip around Hato-kun stiffened.

When the espada pulled away Narue couldn't really find words right off the bat.

"Hn? Y...Yeah." She replied, giving a small nod; still rather surprised by the action.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:59 am

She let go of the girl's chin, but kept her pointer finger under the tip of her chin, not wanting her to move, but not holding her there. She looked away to take another sip of her drink, putting it back down, closing her eyes and giggling a little to herself, before turning back. She looked Narue dead in the eyes, before licking her lips a little.

"Did you liiiiike it?~" She teased, tapping the girl's chin before removing her hand entirely from Narue's face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:52 am

Narue thought for a moment. It hadn't been...bad? She didn't really know though. She'd definitely been surprised but she was supposed to feel more than that right, or well, she should take kisses as something important; especially her first. Those thoughts though hadn't crossed her mind before, though the fact it wasn't bad was a good thing, right?

"It wasn't bad, so that means it was good, right?" Narue asked, looking thoughtful for a moment before giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 am

Esmerelda withdrew her hand altogether, giving the girl an odd look. Huh. She had expected... blushing, bashfulness.... some sort of reaction... But the girl just seemed... surprised maybe? Then just... thinking.

She pressed her lips together in a flat little line as she contemplated things herself. Well... She said it wasn't bad... She tried to think back to her first kiss. Had she felt anything? Well.. She couldn't actually remember that far back....

But.. then again, did she expect the girl to feel anything? She had just met her. Her little flat line curled into a smile. That made plenty of sense. The girl wouldn't get any special feelings because she had no feelings for Esmerelda... yet... But it didn't feel BAD to her. And she knew from experience that if the girl was absolutely opposed to the idea of kissing her, it would not have felt NEUTRAL.

She picked up her drink again, finishing it off. "I think it was fantastic." She gave the other girl a grin. "Now drink your drink, silly girl. I want to take you to karaoke and that should never be done sober."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:10 am

"'Kay!" She replied cheerfully, turning to her drink and finally taking a good sip from it. She gave a satisfied smile at it's taste, "Ahh, it's really good!"

She hadn't had a drink in awhile, though she'd mostly only had sake before, this fruity one though...a margarita as Esmerelda had said when she'd ordered it was really good!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:12 am

She giggled, looking at her empty drink. Which she could already feel a tiny bit tipsy, buuut... "Oh? I'm glad!" She clasped her hands together, tilting her head. It did look very good.... A shadow slipped along the ground and up to the front of the bar, stealthily stealing a straw and pulling it back for Esmerelda. "I... don't suppose..." She not-so-stealthily reached out to place her straw in the Margarita, seeing whether or not Narue would stop her or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:20 am

Narue sat by as Esmerelda took a sip from her drink, not minding as she probably wouldn't be able to finish it all anyway. "See? It's good!"

"I've mostly only had sake but this is really good, I might even like it more." She added, hugging Hato-kun to her as she continued smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:24 am

Her eyes lazily wandered to the doll. What was the deal with it? She opened her mouth, lips hanging slightly agape, before shutting them. She just... had a gut feeling it wasn't date material for conversation. She went ahead and smiled, reaching out to take another small sip. "Mmm. It's delicious!" She was quite enthusiastic about the berry flavor of this drink. If she didn't have such a high alcohol tolerance, she would order them more. She nearly coughed, pulling back and covering her mouth.

"Sake? Dear me. And here I thought you were a LIGHTWEIGHT." She chuckled, eyes closed. "Thank goodness we're just drinking to relax a little or you wouldn't be a cheap date." She opened one eye, effectively winking.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:41 am

"I don't drink it often but that's mostly the extent of what I've tried." Narue giggled, "It's nice to have a drink after a while though."

While she didn't have much experience with all the different kinds of drinks, Narue had to figure that maybe she preferred these fruitier drinks over the normal ones. Both were good though, but after tasting this she had a feeling she preferred this kind.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 am

She gave a low giggle while sipping at some of the drink. She reached out quickly and gently pinched Narue's straw. "Just be careful. There's a looot more alcohol in there then you would think by the taste." She let go of the straw before picking up her own, fingertip on one end. She lifted the straw and let the margarita drop into her mouth. She wasn't doing it to be suggestive. That just seemed fun to her.

"Not that you shouldn't drink it." She said with her mouth a little full of juicy slush, moving a hand to cover it. She swallowed her drink. "But I don't want you to accidentally get hammered or something."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:07 am

"I'll be careful!" Narue giggled, taking another sip. "I always make sure not to drink too much."

She didn't think she'd actually been full on drunk before...she'd been tipsy but that's as far as she ever went with drinking and only because she'd not realized her tolerance level beforehand. Now whenever she did drink she was careful not to drink too much. If she got drunk she might do something bad, like mess up and not be happy for people, she didn't want to make people sad and if she made someone sad without realizing it she'd feel guilty when she was sober.

Of course, that was just a worry. She had no idea what kind of drunk she was.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:11 am

She giggled a little, looking at her glass. She could afford a bit more. She ordered an additional two shots of her drink and did a little spin on her barstool, resisting the urge to give an outright "whee", before catching herself on the bar, as the two shots were set down. "Me? I TRY not to drink too much, but it's not hard to monitor. It takes a lllllllot! For me to get drunk." She chuckled. "But I won't get drunk tonight. I promise."

She picked up one of the shots, tipping it back, smacking her lips afterwards. Hrm... She could probably stop here. "Here." She picked up the other shot and leaned forward, reaching out to hold the shot in front of Narue. "Drink this. You might like it." She pantomimed a little tipping motion to indicate she wanted Narue to drink it while Esmerelda held it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:18 am

She gave a small laugh as Esmerelda gave a little spin in her seat, taking one last sip from her own just as the other woman turned to her, holding one of the two recently ordered shots. She glanced down at it as it was held to her for a moment before giving a nod. She'd need to be be careful about drinking it though, so as not to let any spill on Hato-kun but she figured she could handle that.

Leaning forward she let Esmerelda tip the drink into her mouth, swallowing it as she felt it hit her tongue before letting out a breath. "It was good!" Narue smiled. It'd been strong, but sake was strong too so it wasn't like she couldn't handle it; and it had been good, though she still preferred the fruity drink.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:22 am

She giggled, taking the shot glass back and signalling to the bartender to get her another. She spun to face Narue on her barstool, leaning sideways on her elbow, her head resting in her hand, smiling at the girl, waiting patiently for her to finish her drink. She felt a little woozy feeling pass her for a second, giggling. Her shot finally came and she tipped it back, turning the little glass upside down. She was done drinking for the evening, pretty content she would be pleasantly buzzed. "I'm glad you like it. I like a girl who can handle her liquor." She said with another silly giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:35 am

"Mhmm!" Narue smiled, "It was good."

From the looks of things, Esmerelda was getting a bit tipsy; but she figured the Espada was being truthful when she said she wouldn't get absolutely hammered. If she did Narue didn't really know what she could do, unsure if she'd be able to help anyway such as leave this place if they needed to.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:42 am

She smirked, doing another little spin, starting to feel sufficiently tipsy. Good and relaxed, she groaned, pouting at Narue each time her barstool spun to where she could face her, doing a number of rotations. She wanted to go siiing now. Hehe... She stopped herself, reaching out to rest a hand on Narue's leg, giving her thigh a squeeze. "Finish your driiink. I want to take you to karaoke. Have you ever done Karaoke? Ooh. We could pick each other's songs~" She was sounding more and more enthusiastic by the moment, deciding to follow up her thigh squeeze with a little tickle on the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:54 am

She gave a surprised jump at Esmerelda's touch, not having expected it before she thought about the question. Taking another sip from her drink she thought. Karaoke was where you sung words on a screen to the music that went with it. She'd never done that sort of thing with anyone before, though she'd sometimes sang in the privacy of her own room while she worked...but she wasn't ever following words on a screen then either. "I don't think I have before, but I know what it is mostly."

What kinds of songs would they have? All kinds, maybe? If it were a business she figured there'd be plenty to choose from.

"What kinds of songs are there?" She asked, figuring it wouldn't hurt to do so.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:01 am

She let her fingers do another little tap down the line of her hand across Narue's thigh before she withdrew it. Now now, Esmer. Tease the girl all you want, but play nice, she thought to herself. "It's pretty simple. You just sing along. They put the words up." She could judge by Narue's expression she knew what she was saying. "You know the drill. It's a lot of fun!" She clasped her hands together, excitedly.

"Oh. ALLLL kinds. You name it, they have it. If you go to an actual karaoke place, they'll even have songs from other countries and stuff. It's fun to sing silly embarrassing songs too though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:13 am

"Wooow~! That's a lot of songs!" She hadn't figured they'd have that many. "That's so cool!"

It sounded like a lot of fun, even if there were silly embarrassing songs that was all part of the fun of it! She'd get to try it for the first time!

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 am

She groaned. "Yes, it's super cool!" She tapped her foot on the ground, before reaching out and giving a quick pinch, vicious but playful, to Narue's thigh. "So hurry and drink your driiink." She crossed her arms. She wasn't truly annoyed with the girl, but she was anxious to get to singing. She leaned forward, giving a threatening smirk. "If you don't, I swear I will kiss you again." She paused before giggling. "That was a stupid threat." She 'pfft'd aloud. "Hehe. I am not drunk, but I might have drank too fast. I am definitely tipsy." She gave a dismissive wave. "It will pass though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:35 am

Giving a laugh, Narue went to finishing off her drink; she wasn't super fast about it, trying to be careful not to become tipsy herself though she did feel slightly more lightheaded after finishing it considering she'd had a shot of what Esmerelda had and she hadn't really had eaten anything since the night prior.

"All done!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:44 am

She smirked. "Good girl." She teased, before standing up from the booth. "Well then. It'll be off to karaoke with the two of us." She adjusted her dress, looking down and giving a little chuckle. "Have I mentioned I love this dress?" She said again before lifting her hand and slowly holding it out for Narue to take. "Shall we be off, dear?" she emphasized the last word playfully, but the hand held out to her seemed less like an attempt at teasing.

Once Narue had taken her hand and stood up, Esmerelda would lean in close to her. "And now let me show you the most fun part of bars." she said, giving the other girl a suspicious grin, before she suddenly took off at a run, pulling Narue along behind her. "Rrrrunning!" She shouted excitedly, scurrying out of the bar, with the bartender giving an emphatic shout, before realizing they wouldn't catch them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:53 am

"I'm glad I picked one you liked." Narue smiled as Esmerelda stood offering her hand which Narue took.

Her eyes held a bit of confusion at Esmerelda's next words. The most fun part of bars? Before she had a chance to ask what that was though the espada spoke before bolting with her out of the area. Narue was shocked, they'd just run off without paying! That wasn't good, that wasn't good at all. As they ran she wondered for a moment if maybe she'd be able to come back to pay...the only reason she didn't have money on her now was due to having run from her room to find Hato-kun.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 am

Once they were a safe distance away, Esmerelda slowed to a stop, still holding Narue's hand, she turned back to face the girl. She immediately frowned, seeing the concern on the girl's face. "Wh...What? Oh.. Oh don't tell me you feel bad.." She let go and crossed her arms. "Listen, Narue. I'm an Arrancar and you're a Shinigami. Human World currency is basically meaningless to us." She reached out and poked the girl. "You need to loosen up a little, y'know?" She gave a little chuckle. "Now c'mon. The karaoke place is right near here." She waved for Narue to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:16 am

"Ah well...even if it's not the usual currency I still feel bad not paying." Narue replied, glancing back behind her, "Maybe I can go back tomorrow or something..." She muttered, mostly to herself.

The karaoke place? She glanced over, following behind Esmerelda as they walked. It looked nice, well kept and was a decently sized building. She wondered about the interior, was it just one big room or where there separate rooms for people to go in and enjoy themselves with the people they came with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next