(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Perhaps...he hadn't thought this through...

That thought finally crossed his mind once under the water, especially as he felt Mia's arm's move around him as she pressed herself to him. H...How were they supposed to bathe like this!? J...Just focus on the water! Just the water! Bathing!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:56 pm

With the water pouring over them Mia's mind finally, finally returned. She turned beet red, let go of Masaru and hopped back. Turning around, she took a few deep breaths and spoke quietly. "S-Sorry..."

How...was this supposed to work... Naked...in the shower with him... Her heart was racing now that her mind was back... The body wash and shampoo and such were by him... How could they do this? On top of that she only had one wash cloth! "U-Um...Masa...this wasn't...a smart idea..."

She was already pretty wet so it wasn't as if either of them could get out...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 pm

"I-I'm starting to realize that..." Masaru answered, definitely not turning around to look at Mia; he...that would be bad...

The...The body wash and shampoo...those were...c-close to him, he'd...need to lean slightly to get it though...how...was this going to work...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Mia took a deep breath, this was not going to work with them being so... Turning around, Mia stared at the back of Masaru before reaching out and gently placing her hands on his hips. "...T-Turn around okay?"

Maybe...maybe she could fix it. Maybe... she was bright red but... Maybe this plan would work.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:16 pm

"H-Huh...?" Turn around...he wasn't doing that on purpose! If he did...then...he'd see...under the water...

She wanted...wanted him to turn around though...and after a moment, he did so, his eyes on the wall though, definitely...definitely on the wall!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:20 pm

"I-If we get used...to seeing...each other... it should be okay r-right?" Mia spoke quietly, lifting her head up as her hands moved to Masaru's cheeks. She turned his head so he was forced to look down at her and she was giving him a small shy smile.

"If it bothers...you... I can... make it better... and then we can...finish the shower..." She was red, so red as she said that... but it was the promise he had made...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:25 pm

"R-Right...I-It's f-fine...w-we can...g...get used to seeing..." Ignore the burning, he was using all of his strength to remain as composed as possible, even if he was still stuttering...

H...He would be fine, they...they would be fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Mia nodded slowly, unable to look away from the soaking wet Masaru... His hair was laying against his face and... her eyes glanced down and she gulped. "Totally...fine...get used to..."

Her hands moved down his cheeks and to his neck before settling on his shoulders. She...wanted... They had to shower... Just stare at his bare chest and scar... Don't think about licking it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:44 pm

"Y...Y-Yeah..." Totally fine...They would be just fine.

As her hands moved from his cheeks down to his shoulders, he automatically glanced off again, but he forced his eyes back to her after a short second. She was...staring at his chest...his...scar?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Mia's head moved forward slightly, her mouth opening as she almost...almost gave into the temptation of wet Masaru's scar. Pulling back with an eeping sound, she took a deep breath and turned her head away.

"...I-I...sorry...Its...I want...f-for some reason to..." Her hand moved from his shoulder to her mouth, where she bit down on it lightly as her eyes went back to Masaru. There was no way she was getting used to him by looking. This was not helping.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:54 pm

She had been about to...

Ignore the heat...ignore it...

"I-It's alright..." Masaru replied, averting his eyes again for a split second. This...Was this working? Was this working any? Why...Why couldn't they just get used to it!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:00 pm

If she could just... focus on... things... Like washing... yeah washing... Mia took another deep soothing breath and leaned forward around Masaru to grab the shampoo bottle. It meant however pressing against him. Mia froze, letting out a soft little strangled sound.

Move...away from him... Grab the shampoo...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Masaru froze slightly as he felt Mia press against him as she moved to grab the shampoo; he didn't move, he remained still and kept his focus on...on the water, the warm, nice water. The water was safe to focus on...

Definitely not Mia pressing against him and making that...that sound...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Mia tried taking a deep calming breath again, but all it did was move her chest against Masaru and cause another sound to escape her. She had to back up, pushing away after a moment and slipping on the water in her hurry. She fell to her butt with a surprised squeak but was definitely unhurt as she looked up at Masaru with wide eyes. The view was...a bit more...

"Its not working its not working..." She squeaked out, just staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:15 pm

"M-Mia!?" His voice was concerned as she slipped, and he'd moved to catch her but he'd been a moment too late.

She didn't seem hurt though, but she was looking up at him...Ignore...things...

"I...It's n-n...not..." Masaru replied, agreeing; what...were they supposed to do!? Why was this so difficult!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:20 pm

"So...what... should I just..." Mia stuttered, staring up at Masaru in just confusion and a bit of nervousness...and a tiny bit of appreciation... Bringing her hand to her lips again, she bit the finger lightly for a minute. Without the Bankai as a spurring on... they were both like this about this stuff. It'd only been two times they'd done this!

"I-I can... to make it better... and easier..." Mia looked away as she said that, moving to her knees and sitting up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Just-!?

It was easy to guess about what she meant, especially as she moved to her knees. That...That...though...

"Wh...What about...y-y-you...though..." It was...it was obvious they were both in the same boat here when it came to...to...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:37 pm

"Mm...I don't know..." Mia was honest this time, her eyes moving to Masaru's feet and then slowly up his legs. A hand reached out as she moved closer to him, touching the inside of his thigh near his knee gently and curiously.

"I...really don't..." She knew...what she could do for him but...what would happen to her? She just flushed and shook her head as a thought came to mind. That...was not something she'd ask him... oh no...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 pm

She...She didn't know...

Then...But...That wouldn't be right...if...if she did...and then she was still...That wouldn't be right...

He didn't have much time to complete the thought before he felt her hand touch his thigh, his body freezing automatically before he let out a breath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Masaru didn't...didn't object? Did he... Mia's face followed her hand, leaning forward as she gently touched her lips to the spot her hand had recently been feeling. Help, she'd help him and they could shower... His skin was wet, so she licked it after a moment with a smile. If Masaru could feel better, she would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:22 pm

She...She was really going to...?

He tensed again as he felt her tongue touch where he hand had just been, that'd... The breath he let out as his body relaxed again this time was a bit shaky. He was passed just focusing on the water to distract himself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Masaru let out a shaky breath, it was good then? Mia was unsure but she liked touching his skin with her mouth. One hand moved up to his hip as her head slowly kissed its way up his leg, the water tempting her to lick him again... Even her breathing was reacting badly, what was wrong? Shouldn't this feel good for him, not her?

On the inside of his thigh her mouth stopped for a moment, could she do what she did to his neck here? Licking the spot, her mouth settled softly as she gently sucked on the soft skin. Good...really good... She liked this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:01 pm

His body tensed as Mia kissed up his leg, not having much time to relax as she did so. It felt...felt good. Her next actions were unexpected, and a small noise escaped him before he could bite it back as she began sucking his skin gently.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:17 pm

What...what did she do now? That sound made her shiver lightly, it felt good to hear it. Mia pulled back after a few moments, noticing a red mark growing on his legs. Her eyes wide, her hand came up to her mouth as she stuttered out. "S-Sorry! Its...I left... a mark..."

Leaning forward, she licked it gently in apology, before moving up. Her red face faded once again as she almost fell into a trance. Her hand went back to his hip, the other hovering on his abdomen as she moved back a bit. Her eyes glanced at him before moving up to his face, licking her lips lightly. "...Do you...want...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:00 pm

"Th...That's...fine..." It...It wasn't like anyone was going to see it anyway, definitely not! No one else would see it, so...so it was fine.

A small noise barely escaped him as he felt her lick the area before she moved up. She was...That question...

"Y...You though...?" It...What about her? If...If she wanted...though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next