(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:13 pm

It was fine? Okay... Mia was still embarrassed over the mark, but she hid it under a nod of acceptance. Masaru made such sweet noises and...she really wanted to hear more from him. Just...more. This was a side of him no one but her saw and she really really liked it.

As Masaru asked that question, Mia sucked in a breath and looked away. What about her? "I-If you wanted...when I'm done...and the shower was...you could... B-But you don't have to. I...want to do this Masaru..."

She really did... for him and for her own knowledge and she just liked putting things in her mouth... Her hand moved from his hip, sliding over slowly as she moved to hold him gently. Unable to resist it any longer, she sat up more and ran her tongue along him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:25 pm

When she was done he could...

If his face weren't already red, it would be for certain due to her words now, but it was already burning rather strongly. She wanted to do this...though...

He bit back a reaction as he felt her hand on him, though he couldn't bite it back for long as it escaped when he felt her tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Mia looked up, her face a bit red but not too much as she watched Masaru's reaction. Was it good then? He liked it it seemed. Mia repeated her action, liking how this felt actually and wanting a bit more. "Its like a popsicle..."

She murmured this, a bit entranced with what she was doing as she held him and slid him into her mouth. Fun, this was fun and she liked how it felt as she let out a pleased sound in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Masaru wasn't able to think much as Mia repeated the action, though a moment of fluster did pass him as she mentioned popsicles. That...P-Popsicles?

Though, once again, he wasn't able to think much on it before a reaction escaped him, unable to think clearly as Mia slid him into her mouth. That...It felt good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Masaru enjoyed it... Mia was glad, her eyes closing as she began moving slowly. She wanted...to be careful and not hurt him, she didn't know what else to do...

Her other hand settled on his hip, holding it lightly. She could touch there... it was allowed. She was allowed to touch him... Another please sound came from her throat, this was really really fun and felt really nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Another noise escaped him as Mia began moving, unable to help it; it felt really good... He was still trying to hold back some, but his attempts were mostly unsuccessful; he should...let Mia know that it felt good with his reactions, not...not try to hide them, that thought kept him from holding back fully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:31 pm

All Mia could think was that Masaru liked it...he was enjoying this... She was enjoying this a bit too, more pleased little sounds coming from her as she kept up her actions, moving a bit faster now that she was more sure. Was it wrong to like this? She really hoped not... Those sounds at least of his made her warm...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:34 pm

There wasn't much thinking Masaru could manage, well, he couldn't really manage any at all. All he knew was that this felt good, and...and Mia seemed to like doing this, well, she'd said she'd wanted to and...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Mia had no idea what she was doing other than it felt nice for her as well as him. She opened her eyes for a moment to look up and see how Masaru was reacting before she closed them again with a slightly red face. She...she shouldn't do any looking... not while doing this or she would get too flustered despite how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:13 am

"M-Mia..." He attempted to warn after a another moment, he...he wasn't going to last much longer...he could tell; he needed to warn her though so she could...could pull back or away when...

Another noise escaped him, cutting off his trail of thought as he felt himself tense, and soon after his warning came true.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Mia looked up, wondering why Masaru was saying her name with a deep red face... Did it really feel that good? She didn't stop though as her eyes closed again, hoping to make him feel entirely better.

That sound and his tensing was the only warning she got as her eyes shot open, a surprised sound coming from her throat. Swallowing the reaction, she pulled back once he was done and seemed a bit shocked herself as her hand went to her mouth. "H-Huh..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:40 pm

Despite how good he'd felt, an expression of worry crossed his face when he realized Mia hadn't pulled back, and as soon as he was able he crouched down beside her with apologetic eyes.

"M-Mia I didn't me- I I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:07 pm

"H-Huh?!" Mia startled from her amused thoughts, Masaru having moved down to her side. Wide violet eyes stared into his ice blue as she shook her head. "No! Nuh uh! I was just... it...um it tasted good?"

Mia turned beat red and looked away, it had been the truth but... Her fingers touched her lips, water still pouring down on them... Luckily she had a large water heater so she was set.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm

T...Tasted...g...good....?

Masaru felt his face begin to burn again at hearing that; she'd...she'd liked...

"I...I see...A-At least it wasn't...bad then..." He hadn't known what she should have done, whether she pull away or move or...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:42 pm

"M-Mm... If...I had moved...it would have just... O-On..my face..." Mia was embarrassed, but she leaned forward and up a bit to kiss Masaru. She hoped he didn't mind...her mouth had been... but she wanted to kiss him and then shower.

Also ignore the heat of her body, ignore it... she didn't need anything. Masaru was fine now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Th...That's true...if she'd pulled away it would have gotten... Masaru shook the thought, he didn't need his face burning any further...

He'd been wrapped up in his thoughts so he hadn't noticed her lean forward until the last second, allowing their lips to connect. He...Kissing was fine...it was nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Mia was tempted too strongly by the kiss, her hand moving to Masaru's neck as she gave a soft little whimper. That whimper jolted her back, her eyes opening as she pulled away quickly. Her face was red as she turned to the side and moved to stand. Wash...wash herself and her hair and everything would be fine. Don't...let Masaru see your breathing or your reaction to him...

She shot him a small sheepish smile and matching laugh, trying to find where her shampoo had gone. Had she grabbed it already?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:06 pm

"M-Mia?" Masaru couldn't help but question her as she suddenly jolted back; was something wrong? She'd...seemed to have been enjoying it though...?

Now she was looking for... He glanced around, trying to locate...whatever she was looking for, even though he didn't know what exactly. Soap?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:13 pm

"N-Nothings wrong! I am fine!" Mia nodded encouragingly as she finally found the shampoo, getting ready to wash her long hair as she nabbed it. Deep calming breaths! Do not look at Masaru's naked wet body and hair! Do not... "Th-The water might get too cold... i-if it runs out. S-So...we should...w-wash... b-before..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Nothing was wrong...? She was stuttering a lot, though...considering what they'd just... He supposed it was understandable... "I-If you're sure..."

He gave a nod, agreeing with her on the fact that they should...it'd be bad if the water started getting cold...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Mia didn't lie to Masaru in that...she did not agree with his words in anyway. She just turned and put shampoo in her hands, reaching up to massage it in and then move the suds down her hair. She had a lot to wash and condition, but with years of practice she was rather quick about it.

Focus on that, focus on washing... Do not look at Masa...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:30 pm

She...hadn't assured him of anything...

Mia had just gone straight to wash her hair, but...he hadn't worded it in a sense that required a response...but still, he was still worried something was wrong.

With that worry in mind, he went about getting himself washed, if...if something was bothering her she'd tell him right...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Sudsing up, Mia let Masaru have the water for a bit while after she rinsed the shampoo out. Putting conditioner in, she lifted her hair up onto her head in a large almost bun while she washed her body. Her shower was big enough for two easily, but the water stream was not entirely big enough for them both at once for proper rinsing.

Her eyes kept glancing at Masaru as he washed, unable to help it and feeling like a grade A pervert... Groaning, she laid her head against the wall. "Masa...I'm sorry... I'm an awful person..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Awful? That wasn't true at all though...

"That's not true...If...If there's anything I can...can help with though...I'm just worried something's wrong..." Masaru replied, voicing his thoughts; he was obviously a little worried, so he wanted to give her the truth on his concerns...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:50 pm

"Um... you are too..handsome...like this especially... Y-You could even say...alluring..." Mia murmured, her hand coming to her chin as she looked down and away after a quick glance at the rinsing oblivious Masaru made her cheeks burn.

She fidgeted lightly, not wanting to admit to the much larger problem that was bothering her. A cold shower...she could use the excuse of needing to rinse her hair to just...cold water directly to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next