(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Friends, Old Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:02 pm

"He sounds funny. I want to meet him, sometime. Maybe once we have the condoms hidden so you don't feel so bad? Maybe for him too. He sounds worse than Rin...Rin trusts me to be okay." I think. Aoi was a bit...concerned now. Rin was the type to keep things to himself. If he worried... then would he tell her?

Watching Muika's happy face, Aoi tilted her head more and held a finger to her cheek. "I'd say sweet, though maybe you should both...talk about it. If he's getting too worried, it could be bad for you both later on you know?"

Muika's maybe though made the woman pout and reach up to pull her cheeks lightly. "No maybe! Sex is...serious thing to consider. I think. I mean I know! Since you both are young and inexperienced its good to talk about it. And not jump them. Even if they are really cute and you just want them naked lots."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:27 pm

"He is." She replied, giving a small nod. "Maybe I can...put these where I keep my clothes?"

It seemed the best place she could think of at the moment and later on if they were...were needed they'd be there.

"Yeah...I don't want him stressing out too much." If he got too stressed out from worry...it could be problematic to his work and he could get into trouble. She didn't want him getting into trouble because of her, which is why she always made sure to respond to him on time...

Whenever she did forget she felt guilty, not that the messages were troublesome...she liked getting them; she just didn't want to worry him too much, especially during work.

She felt herself reddening again when Aoi finished speaking, mostly about the naked thing rather than anything else. "Ri-Right. It is."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 pm

"Put it in your underwear. He doesn't seem like the type to ever go through there." Aoi's smile was a bit of a smirk, she was finding this fun. Sensei to something she liked a lot.... Maybe she should coach Iyuki as well? Would Rin help her? He was an author, he'd be best at describing how things worked so she could help the pair...

Aoi squished Muika's cheek and laughed more. "I am glad I am helping! I don't know much about things... I'm not used to regular stuff. I'm mostly good at killing...so its really others knowledge I am using. So I am glad to pass this on! And that it helps you Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 am

Muika gave a nod; he wan't the type to go through that...aside from that moment when'd she'd first met him but...that had been an accident, kind of.

"Regular stuff?" Muika asked though after a moment of thought she figured maybe just...stuff here? Since it seemed where shinigami came from was quite different in comparison. So perhaps that's the 'stuff' she was referring to.

She gave another nod though, "Mhmm, It...it's helpful."

Even if she'd gotten embarrassed...the whole...condom thing was likely a good push along with at least some of the other advice. It'd been a push she'd felt she needed...or else she'd have likely not thought about it or freaked out about it until it was too late. So...it was for the best, despite all the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:05 am

"Like...meeting others. And buying and shopping. Annnd having a normal relationship, I think. I don't think Rin and I are normal in that way. But I don't care really, even if I am learning. I like Rin a lot, so why should I care whats normal." Aoi giggled more and her hands slid to Muika's neck and she pulled the girl close. Hugs were nice.

"Aaaah well I can help more~ Do you know anything about your own body? If you don't know...it can make it hard for sex to be fun for you both. Plus there are ways to make him feel good too without sex, so you can forgo the condoms for a while~ Unless you get more permanent birth control. I mean I can teach you about things, but I won't show you. That would be weiiird. And I don't think Rin would like it much either."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 am

"H-Huh?" She was a bit surprised by the hug well...not that much, Aoi had hugged her before. She wasn't bothered by them, she just hardly ever expected them. "Ah, I'm still not...completely used to the whole shopping and buying thing either...I guess meeting others too, I'm always cautious about it; guess it's a given though."

It was nice to see how much Aoi cared for Rin and she felt Aoi was right, if she cared that much for Rin why should she care what's normal.

"Mhmm...If you care then and you're happy...then what's seen as normal shouldn't matter."

It wasn't long before she felt the heat in her face increase again, almost back to maximum red at Aoi's next words. What she liked!? Ways to...to make him feel good? At least Muika was safe from being shown anything...to which she gave a nod to. "Y-yeah, it would...would be...and...I...I kinda know...I mean...sort of...so...about m-me..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:41 am

Aoi snuggled against Muika, the girl was nice and nuzzled her shoulder. So niiiiice. "Hehe, its much harder than it looks! They make it so natural. Learning from them how to do such stuff is good too, since I can't help with that. Mm, it is a bit. Not totally though, you are rather kind and friendly. You let me hug you lots too. You are comfy and give good hugs."

Pulling away after Muika's words, Aoi held her face in her hands with a slight blush and a happy smile. "Hehe, I guess you are right... As long as he's fine with me like this eveeerything is okay. Thank you Muika."

"...Kind of? Hm, maybe you should learn more. Do you know anything at all about sex? Or should I start from the bottom up? We could be here a while either way." Aoi plopped down on the grass, moving to her belly and kicking her legs up in the air as she patted the ground near her. "Sit, Aoi sensei shall explain the birds and the bees."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:49 am

"W-Well...I know how it...how it works and about the-the touching and stuff..." She answered, moving to where Aoi was asking her to sit. "I-I mean, I know the basics..."

She probably didn't know as much as she should, but she knew what she knew.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:38 am

"...So you know how intercourse works. Hm maybe it would be easier to start from the beginning... Well, when you start to get aroused it causes reactions in your body you really have very little control over. Especially guys. But right now I'll talk about lady reactions." Aoi nodded and took a deep breath as she pulled out her phone, sending Rin a small text. [may be a while longer, explaining how sex works now].

"Aaanyways sorry about that! Hehe, well with ladies it helps to be aroused for longer periods of time, especially if you aren't used to it. You want to be fully aroused before sex since it really shouldn't hurt at all your first few times. It may feel odd though, no one is exactly the same...But PAIN should not be part of it. But yeah, the longer and more aroused you are before sex the easier it is~ Which includes all sorts of stimulation by him or you. If you are both reallly inexperienced it probably would help to practice on yourself first so you know what you like a lot. Though....keep in mind when he does things it'll feel different, though. Like your hands versus his...plus he won't know what kind of pressure to apply properly without your direction and help." Aoi's tone was one of a teacher and she seemed entirely unfazed by the topic of conversation. In fact she continued on with a laugh. "I know I prefer when Rin uses his mouth.... Erm well carrying on. You might like it too, so make sure to tell him. Communication is key even in the middle of sexual acts."

"And... for him its a bit harder to describe. I wish Rin was here... I'd ask him to talk more but... I really only know it from this side and all that training. Mm but men have it a lot easier. They get stimulated a lot quicker and tend to react much faster. Its also easy to tell when they are ready for sex, their penis enlarges. As for...what feels good for them, pretty much depends on the man. Rin's neck is very sensitive so if I tease him there he tends to lose control quickly. However the penis is a rather sure fire way to do so,if thats what you wanted anyways. Um, teasing works very well too. Like kissing along their bodies... touching them everywhere but not where they absolutely want to. Sucking on their penis also works... Its easier than using your hands for sure, since it takes looots of practice to be good at that, but your mouth is wet and can be molded a bit better to it. As long as you don't get them with your teeth its rather nice..."

"As for sex itself...its probably best to start off in easier positions. With you on top or him on top, once you get more experienced you can try others but... for the first few times get to know each others bodies before going for more interesting things. Sex is pretty straight forward, once he enters your body it...well your instincts tend to take over. If it starts to hurt, tell him and stop immediately, also making sure you both move slowly at first can help even if your body wants him to go faster." Aoi put a finger to her lips trying to think of things. She reached over and patted Muika's head. "I mean my first few times were awful, but I had good lovers who taught me more than my trainers later on. I've had good and bad, and Rin is learning...but its been the most satisfying with him even if it isn't supremely mind blowing. I'd rather have him than anyone else though, and he is learning quickly... Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 am

She listened to Aoi, blinking and giving a small nod every once in awhile...the red in her face having made a full comeback by now.

Muika knew about those reactions, she'd...like Aoi had said, couldn't control them. She moved her eyes from looking at the ground to Aoi then, as she spoke; blinking once before she finally spoke.

"So...it's...not supposed to hurt?"

She immediately stopped talking though and returned her eyes to the ground out of embarrassment when Aoi mentioned practicing on herself. That...That was...

Muika mentally shook her head. Focus. Communication...right...right...

When Aoi started explaining...males she felt she could keel over and die at the drop of a coin. She was trying to remain composed, she really was. Such a discussion though...It was too embarrassing! Even if she needed the advice! She new vaguely about most of this stuff experience-wise but hearing it explained like this!

She suppressed an embarrassed sqeak. Sucking!?

So it was common for the first few times to not be...extraordinary but her situation was probably a bit worse but that particular subject wasn't a point in this. This was about her and Iyuki. Iyuki and her. That was that...

Why did talking about these things have to be so embarrassing!? Her face was on fire at this point, even with Aoi's pats. She was still managing a nod here and there and she was listening...if she wasn't she wouldn't even be in this state.

Future of freak outs and overreactions here she comes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 am

The only thing Muika had said, brought Aoi's attention into sharp focus. Her gaze rather somber, she turned to look at Muika's face as she asked something. "That man... he took it didn't he? Thats...what you meant earlier. He hurt you like that?"

"I'll...have to visit him and say hello. A very polite and kind hello."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:23 am

"Hmm?" Muika glanced up at Aoi before moving her eyes back down. "Y...Yeah...That's...what I meant when I said I couldn't fight back, I was...was tied up when I regained consciousness and he was there and...yeah..."

When Aoi had been explaining earlier, she had gotten the sense that the shinigami hadn't...fully understood what she'd meant. "I...I'm fine...now...I'm out of there...I got out and now I'm h-happy."

It wasn't just Seiya that wanted her she was sure, the organization she'd no doubt caused detrimental harm to was probably the biggest worry. Handing her over to Seiya would be the likely punishment...as they probably knew by now in comparison death was a mercy. She wasn't sure of Seiya's current standing among them, but she knew that by now he'd likely risen in rank and was of high power...Aito wouldn't be able to roam around otherwise...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:30 am

Aoi's smile turned dark, her eyes clouding over a bit as she hmmed to herself. Her finger tapped her cheek as she thought for a second before replying. "That was wrong of him. Very very wrong."

Her tone was as if chiding a puppy for bad behavior, before her eyes turned sad and she reached out to pat Muika's head somewhat soothingly. "I am sorry I didn't figure it out earlier. All this talk...I hope it didn't hurt you."

"My first times were miserable, but that was because I was using my body to get close to targets. They didn't care how they used me and I didn't care either at the time. Looking back though... It was awful. Painful and horrible. So I can sympathize... like a lot. I was never tied down though, not till later and other jobs. I...honestly enjoyed those more than my first few times. At least when I was tied down for sex it was for fun." Aoi sighed, rubbing her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:46 am

"It-It's fine...I-I want to...be able to have a good experience and do those...those things." She replied, truthfully.

If she was with someone she truly cared about and trusted...

It would get better, one day...one day she could move fully past this. She hoped so anyway...No, she had to believe she would, not just hope.

When Aoi started explaining her own...situation with her first few times, Muika moved to lightly pat Aoi's head like she had...though the movement was a bit more awkward, as she wasn't sure if it would help any; still being a bit unsure about comforting others.

"It...It's not easy to forget, probably impossible to but...but you're happy now, right? With Rin?"

The best thing to do, or she supposed, was to look at where they both were now. They were both happy, it seemed, and had people they could be happy together with.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:49 am

"That's very brave of you. And nice to hear. Iyuki really gets to you doesn't he?" A rather teasing tone came out of Aois mouth even if it was a serious subject. "He iiiis a cutie. I can't blame you in the least."

A small frown appeared on her face briefly as Muika soothed her. It was a surprised one that quickly morphed into a happy one. "Mm, my forgetting...things for me are a tad more complicated I'm sorry to say. Its been about a hundred years or more since then. But...he does make me happy, in his ridiculously dorky way. I wouldn't want him to change a bit. Iyuki makes you happy, otherwise why would you sit through all this even though you wanted to run and hide?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 am

Muika kept her eyes down, feeling that blush creep back. "He...I...He makes me happy...makes me feel human. I really like...like him even though I can't really...say it to him properly. I trust him, which is something I never pictured myself being able to do...and I want to tell him I do but...I have a hard time being straightforward...about what I like or how I feel...I try but it-it's harder to get the bigger things out.

I want to tell him but...I don't want to just s-say it. It's important and I think it'd be best if I told him when it was just us...where we wouldn't be distracted...or something."

She gave a small nod at Aoi's following words. Forgetting those things were...impossible, there was no forgetting going through those things no matter how long you lived. If you could move forward though, that was good...there was progress. It meant you weren't forever stuck, that you could still keep going.

"Mm..." She added, trying to ignore the heat in her face. "He d-does."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:23 pm

"Human... Mm that is the best! The very best. You trust him and he makes you feel human..." Aoi smiled softly, pulling the girl close to her to nuzzle her head. "Mm, tell him when you are ready and can. I'm sure he knows you enough to accept that you have trouble... And thats a good idea! Maybe... make something out of telling him? Get him a present or something. Or...if you have trouble saying, write it down? I think words would be best but..."

"You two are utterly adorable and I haven't even met him~ You'll have to show me him in person some day. When you feel a bit more comfortable around me." Aoi giggled, enjoying the company of the quiet girl.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:14 pm

"Yeah...I want it to be at the right time." Muika nodded after Aoi pulled her close to her again unable to stop herself from blushing again when the shinigami called them adorable again. "I-I'm sure...you'll meet him one...one day."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 pm

"Hehe, is there anything else you wanted me to help you with? I can let you go back to your regular life otherwise. Oh! Here, my phone number." Aoi held out her phone with the number on the screen, after wiggling to pull it out of a pocket. The phone was...odd looking but Aoi seemed to know how to use it. Extra buttons and shape...

"That way you can contact me and we can get in touch again Muika, and you can introduce me to him next time~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:49 pm

"I can't...think of anything." Muika replied, she felt she was forgetting something though; something she important she hadn't mentioned that Aoi might be able to help her with. At the offer of exchanging numbers though, she gave a nod and got out her phone again; the blue cake-roll strap dangling from it as usual.

As they exchanged numbers, what she had seemed to be forgetting came back to her. "Oh, ah...sorry if this sounds weird but...there was something weird that happened at the park that day...with Iyuki."

Perhaps it was just a one time thing that happened, but she felt that Aoi might be able to shed some light on it since she had more knowledge than her on spiritual beings.

"Um...we were on a bumper car ride and..." The whole situation was kind of embarrassing to explain...but it was necessary to really explain what she was trying to get at asking. "Some woman tried...harassing Iyuki and he got...pretty uncomfortable and so I tried to help him. I was a nervous wreck about it but apparently...I came off as intimidating and she left immediately. I didn't get why, but Iyuki somehow said...he saw...something like two different versions of me? One was confident like I'd wanted to be but he also saw the me that had been all nervous in trying to get the person to leave him alone...Mm...Maybe his eyes were just playing tricks on him but I don't think that woman would have just left if I hadn't seemed somewhat intimidating to her."

Muika moved a hand to her head, ruffling her hair slightly in frustration.

"Gahhh....Sorry...It-It doesn't make much sense...I know. It was just...really confusing."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 pm

"Probably not weird~" Aoi giggled and patted Muika's head. The girl was so shy and self conscious, if this was something cute again from a date... She could help more! Even if her experience was a bit..limited.

However Muika's story was something much more interesting than that, in a way. Hmming to herself, Aoi thought for a few minutes before speaking carefully. "Well...it could be...your powers evolving. Rin's are as well, his lovely whip gaining the ability to paralyze. Your power may be adapting and refining what with your contact with Iyuki, and it manifested in your desire to make the woman go away. I don't doubt his are altering too. Fullbrings have a final form they take, but... if yours is still altering it means it hasn't reached it yet."

Rolling onto her back, she rolled her eyes with another happy giggle. "Of course its confusing! You are stuck here, with no access to any of the countless years of knowledge. You have to find out things all on your own. Don't apologize Muika! I keep telling you its fine, ask me anything. I have lots of things I can help with and its okay to ask! Like Rin's whip. You could ask about how sexy it is and I'd tell you its amazingly sexy. So pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Their powers...evolved? She glanced down at the gem dangling from her wrist at that knowledge. So it could do more than just morph into a blade she could fire? She'd somehow...made that woman see something else? What about Iyuki though? He'd seen it and not at the same time?

"So...whatever it did, it seemed to work fully on that woman but...Iyuki, he both saw and didn't see it? Why was it that she was affected and not him...fully anyway? Is it because he's a fullbringer too?"

It could be...but that would also be like saying a fullbringers abilities couldn't affect another fullbringer which...wasn't exactly the case.

She glanced back at Aoi when she brought up Rin's abilities. A whip? He hadn't seemed like the type...with the way Aoi described him at times or by the picture...but she supposed it was one of those 'get to know them better' things.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:40 pm

"I don't really know the answer to that. Maybe you should try to do it more? Testing it a bit would probably help. I don't think it was because he was a fullbringer...if its a manifestation of your power it should affect him just as much. Maybe it has to do with your feelings for him?" Aoi thought but couldn't think of a reason, shrugging and spreading out her body in the warm sunlight as she rolled into a particularly choice beam.

The silence and glance about Rin's weapon brought a smile to Aoi's face. "I find it sexy. He likes his control, so much he has trouble letting go during sex sometimes. Once he gets used to it... Heheh, I think I will probably end up ruined by him."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Her feelings for him? Could that be it? She supposed...it could make sense. Sometimes emotion could alter a persons ability...

If she could figure out how it worked, she could try learning about how to fully control whatever this ability was...the question was how...it seemed she needed more than just herself to really know when it was working.

Muika stored the thought for the moment. She'd figure it out, at least she had a better idea of it now...

Liked control? She supposed...it made since. A whip though? She turned a bit red when Aoi brought up sex, while it wasn't about her it was still a...rather embarrassing topic. Aoi seemed happy though, talking about Rin really seemed to make her happy. It was nice, even if the topic was a little embarrassing, to see someone able to talk so freely and happily about these things.

"I-I see." She replied, "His ability sounds useful...if it can paralyze enemies and all."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Aoi nodded and smiled, trying not to think of how she found out about his new power. She failed and giggles erupted from her mouth as she rolled for a few seconds. If Rin did it again she may mess with him that time.

Once she calmed down, wiping tears from her eyes, the woman glanced over at Muika as she jumped to her feet in a smooth motion. Rocking back and then pushing up with her hands was easy for the shinigami and she gave a 'tada' as she flourished. "Mm, is there anything you wanted to know? I...want to go investigate something and then I have to get back to work. But you can always send me messages! I'll answer those when I can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, Old Enemies
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next