(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Friends, Old Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:36 am

She jumped a little at the cheek kiss, not having been expecting it or the hug.

"It-It's not that, I mean...mean it's...it's something I'd like to..to try with him sometime, I know I can trust him, he'd be careful and he's already really caring so..." She was talking a little straighter, though not realizing she was managing to do so. "It's better to be safe than sorry too so...there's no predicting when it'll happen so...yeah."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 am

Aoi moved back, giggling at Muika's reaction to her closeness. She gave a strong nod after hearing Muika's strong and heartfelt words. "All right then! I shall make sure its as safe for you both then and happy! Not like mine. Don't do what I did. The living world has so many cool things!"

Continuing on her way, the spirit woman lead Muika a ways down the street before finally reaching a nice looking drug store. Walking through the doors, she headed right to the back. Muika...would have to follow at her own pace. She might want to be circumspect about this, so Aoi could go over it all before she got there! Unless Muika hurried behind her. Then she'd have to look over it while Muika watched.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:53 am

She followed Aoi, though not as quickly...not wanting to seem like she was in a rush even though she did want to get this little shopping trip done as quickly as possible. Aoi seemed to have gone ahead, but luckily Muika had seen where she'd went and followed after.

Muika was relieved she didn't really know anyone other than Iyuki currently...not counting Aoi, if she had other acquaintances in this area and they saw her...shopping for these she'd likely just revert back to dying. She hadn't run into Aito since that day at the supermarket, which was...hopefully a good sign. He hadn't been tracking her at least and perhaps maybe she'd thrown him off if he had been.

Shaking her head again, she entered the aisle Aoi was on, the heat in her face becoming known to her again as she did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 am

No one was around at this time of day, saving such aisle shopping for later at night, which was good since Aoi was holding the boxes up and comparing them while hmming to herself. Putting a box back, she pulled another one off a shelf and sighed as she put that one back too. "I wonder... Is this one... Oh! Hiya, I got one box so far. See its a smaller pack, so it costs less and you don't feel bad if they don't work right. Variety packs are good for trying out others since it combined a bunch of different kinds, so you save money in the long run. They generally put all sorts of a brand's kind in there, and as long as the brand is reliable you don't have to worry. And again, if you don't like it... its simple you just don't use it again."

Aou turned to Muika with a smile and then looked back at the shelf, though one hand was holding out a small pack of them as she went over the bigger boxes of variety ones.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 am

The store was empty save for the employee thankfully, if they hurried they could just buy what was needed and leave before any other customers came along. Blushing, Muika took the box Aoi held out to her...trying to avoid looking at it aside from a short glance along with the other boxes on the aisle.

She could just get the stuff, get out, no problem.

"Ahh~ So we meet again."

Problem.

Muika's eyes automatically narrowed at the familiar voice. How hadn't she heard someone come in, let alone him? She must have been distracted...

Turning, she faced the taller man she'd encountered a month or so ago at the grocery store. Aito. So he had been tracking her? That or she'd just hit a bad stroke of luck and he'd noticed her. She was about to turn back around and ignore him, but he'd taken notice of what aisle the were on and gave a whistle.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Muika...Are you buying what I think you're buying?" He teased, acting in a friendly manner despite Muika's death glares. "Guess I'll have to tell Sei-chan he's got some competition."

"He'll have you killed if he catches you referring to him like that."

"Hmm?" Aito raised a brow, before bringing a hand to Muika's head and ruffled her hair before she managed to swat his arm away. "Come on, don't be so serious...Jeez, do you ever lighten up? It's always like this with you isn't?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:26 am

"AHA! SUCCESS." Aoi exclaimed, finally finding a good pack and turning to Muika with a large grin as she held the box up. However the man with Muika caught her notice and she sensed something odd with him. The petite red head frowned, sensing...some history that wasn't good from their words.

Hearing another man's name, Aoi picked up on the problem. Oh! An ex lover? Muika seemed to innocent. Maybe a stalker. And this guy was probably his friend or something. Maybe underling if killing was involved. Moving closer to Muika and grabbing her hand, she smiled brightly but fakely at the man. Her eyes were frigid, her tone of pretend warmth. "You really shouldn't touch people who don't want to be touched Sei-chan's underling. Its not polite at all and its not polite to ignore others. Especially since I can sense you are strong enough to see me."

Aoi put herself in front of Muika a little more, which was ridiculous since the girl was taller than her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:36 am

Muika's attention was pulled from Aito to Aoi as she spoke, her eyes widened some. Aito could...see her? She glanced back at Aito, who simply smirked. Since when had he...? For how long had he had powers? She hadn't sensed anything last time she'd encountered him so when?

Aito's smirk remained as Aoi spoke, not minding her cold disposition towards him despite her smile. "I guess it was a little rude. No need to warn me, I'm just the messenger boy here, the middle man. You want more about ask the little heartthrob behind you." He snickered to which Muika shot a glare at him for.

"I will say though, you're quite scary." He continued, speaking of Aoi at the moment. "Though, we live for scary; so it's nothing new." He glanced at Muika again before moving his attention back to Aoi and giving a shrug. "Anyway, I was just around the area and decided to stop by to pick up a drink but I think this little encounter is satisfying enough. So, I'll be seeing you."

Before any objections could be heard, he turned giving a wave to the two girls as he exited the store. When he was out of sight, Muika let out a breath of relief. "I'm...sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 am

"Mm, Muika's stuff is her stuff. We are bonding over happy things, and you are not welcome." Aoi's smile, fakely bright turned into a rather sinister one at his words. Lived for scary? What a dumbass. However his abrupt departure made Aoi blink once, twice... three times before she turned a scarily blank face to Muika. "Muika? Don't say sorry. Don't worry, everyone had bad stuff and people they don't want to see. I'm just lucky I slaughtered the ones I didn't."

"Go get the condoms... I want to make sure he learns manners. I won't kill him! Promise!" Aoi's smile was a bit cruel and she nodded towards the counters as... she did her wall trick. Now outside, Aoi spotted the man leaving a ways away. Her eyes narrowed and with a small flashstep from that simple distance she shimmered into view in front of him. With her arms crossed and her eyes blank, the shinigami let up on the pressure she was keeping dampened herself a bit more. Her smile was cruel as she giggled. "Mm, that was even ruder. You introduce yourself, wait for them to introduce themselves baaack and THEN you say goodbye. You also should probably add in a hello too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 am

Muika gave a nod, wondering what exactly Aoi was planning on doing. Not that she cared, had they not been in public she would have handled Aito herself just like she always used to. Considering he always lost to her in fights it was a wonder he was being so cocky around her whenever he showed himself.

Distracted, thinking of what had just happened, she went and purchased the boxes Aoi had handed though as soon as she'd taken the bag and turned to walk towards the door the heat in her face returned.

--

Aito blinked down at the smaller girl, she was quite threatening; especially with that power boost. Despite feeling that though, he kept his smirk. "Right, right. I'll be sure to remember my manners next time." He shrugged, "Just wanted to say hi to an old pal. That was quite the scary thing you said back there about slaughtering. Guess the three of us have a thing in common then." He laughed.

He snapped his fingers then, as if remembering something. "Oh right, introductions. Aito and with that...I really need to be going. I have things to report."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:17 am

"Hollows are smarter than you. That's amazing. You have like NO survival instinct at all." Aoi laughed happily and clapped her hands together. "Well as long as you are a good little human and keep manners, I guuuuesss I can be polite too. I am Aoi Murahana! I am the Vice Captain of the Living World Division, its a pleasure to meet you Aito."

"Shinigami tend to keep to themselves. Our job while here is the send on souls and fight the hollows. We ignore petty human squabbles... You'll either go to hell or join us in the afterlife. And we are the nicest of the bunch. If the Espada find you...I'm heard some of them keep pet spiritual humans in their endless desert. Your report should have some more information you know! I hope it helped." Aoi smiled and gave another laugh, a bit excited it seemed and in a flash she had grabbed his hair and slammed his face onto her knee. She didn't hit him hard enough to crush his skull. Not at all. Just enough to be rather painful. "Not everything is as nice as Muika, Aito-chan. My tolerance died over two hundred years ago. I will find you and skin you and yours alive, slowly, if you ever be so rude agaiiin~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 am

He didn't have much time to process everything she'd said before he found his face in her knee. Giving out a pained noise, he was on his knees not a moment later with one of his hands clutching his face; wincing and quietly cursing.

Glancing at Aoi through his fingers, he moved to stand and with an annoyed grunt he walked off; a hand still on his now injured face.

Muika exited the store just as he left, her eyes immediately finding his retreating back before going to Aoi. "I...suppose you did what you wanted to him?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:26 am

Aoi wiggled her fingers in a playful goodbye before turning to Muika, her smirk disappearing and being replaced with a solemn one. "Yes. He has no survival instinct. He needed to learn that and manners. I am only a Vice Captain. A captain or an Espada... They would destroy him without thinking. I could torture him to death if it would help, on the other part of the spectrum but...its your battle you know? It wouldn't be anything if ones like me butted our heads in with your stuff. But its yours to deal with, whatever happened."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:31 am

"I see..." Her eyes went back to where Aito had retreated, the man now out of sight. "He never was the smartest...he was second best when it came to fighting." She gave a small sigh, glad he was gone at least. "I know you said not to apologize but...sorry, I don't know whether that was by chance or if he'd been tracking me. I'm guessing the former, since I didn't sense anyone..."

Now that that encounter was over with she could relax some...replace that anger with...with something else, anything really. "He's too cocky for his own good. Guess he got what he deserved though."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 am

"I should be saying sorry. I mean... I kinda took that out of your hands. Hehehehehe, but now! We must... Hm. I dunno, you have the condoms. What could I teach you more? Should we have grabbed some bananas so I can show you how to get it on? It'd be better if he was here, so I could show you both at once since... Well he'd need it more." Aoi nodded though she made sure to memorize Aito's unique signature.

"I...can keep an eye out while I am working or around in case he moves in on you. I wouldn't want him to try and hurt my...Rin. Though Rin could potentially take him, I don't want him to have to deal with danger because of me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 am

She hadn't thought about that, now that Aito had seen Aoi...that could potentially endanger Rin as well. Why did this always happen...Everyone she met always ended up in possible danger. Even if she said both her and Rin could take him...

"You'd both be dealing with danger because of me, you're not at fault there. Everyone I seem to meet ends up like this. Iyuki, you, and by association your Rin. I'm sorry. It's me they want but because there are others around me they know they can advantage. If you'd like you can keep watch on Rin, make sure he doesn't run into any trouble from Aito or whoever...If you're nearby and sense someone in my area then you can do as you please. Again, I'm sorry."

They hadn't messed with Iyuki, thankfully. If they learned too much they could use it to their advantage as she said and...she didn't want that. She wasn't going to let them use him or anyone to get to her. She was just now starting to question her own motives, still at war with herself about going after them to stop things once and for all but...that would mean dirtying her hands again and after so long...after not having done so in so long and being happy, making friends, and being together with someone she wanted to be with and keep safe...taking revenge meant potentially giving that up.

She didn't want that. She wanted things to continue like they were. She wanted to keep being happy and feel...human like she was doing now. She could have a normal life, or well as normal as it got with spirit powers, but still normal...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:08 am

"Hm, well it seems like there is more going on than just two stalkers if you are... Your words are odd. Maybe I should go kill him before he checks in then." Aoi's face was deadly serious as she contemplated the risks and benefits. So far mostly the benefits.

"I'll keep watch anyways, over you all in general. I don't like people like that... It reminds me of my...not childhood. Its my city, I was given it to watch over and even if it is just hollows... If its just Aito I wouldn't. But that other person.. Sei-chan? Who is he? You don't have to tell me much, but I'd like to know enough to judge his danger." Her voice returned to normal as she stared off in the distance as Aito's signature weakened slowly but surely. She was contemplating their deaths as easily as talking about dinner. It felt odd.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 am

Without an immediate response, Muika glanced around for a moment before motioning for Aoi to follow her before she started walking. That wasn't something to just talk about casually, anyone could just walk by on the sidewalk like that.

She led Aoi  to an empty area in the nearby park. There were people but they were all far away and distracted with there own business. Muika brought herself to sit down, leaning back against a tree. "Sorry, it's not something really easy to talk about...especially in front a store where someone could walk by."

Taking a breath, she waited for Aoi to either get comfortable or seat herself.

"Seiya...I don't exactly know how to explain it without at least outlining things." She began, "I grew up in a bad place, a lot of orphaned kids did. I've only been out for the past two or so years because I escaped which isn't easy to do. I guess the closest term for it would be a cult, they performed experiments with drugs, weapons, torture methods, all of that. Seiya, was one of the doctors of that place. When I first got there I never spoke, it took me a good....eight or so months before I finally did. Seiya was the only...person there that treated me like a person, we weren't even supposed to have names but he kept calling me by mine, he was nice to me, always helped me, he was the only person I could ever bring myself to trust." She glanced down at her hand, blinking with an expressionless face at the small scars her nails left. "It was all an act though, I was a toy to him; still am. He saved me from being killed during one of the fights and....well after I woke up I couldn't exactly fight back. No wasn't an answer he was willing to hear either. Shortly after I caused a riot, got out and here I am....I'd lived wanting revenge but...now...I don't know."

Another huff, "It's because of Seiya's meddling that Iyuki and I met; he got involved unintentionally and when I told him about everything I agreed to guard him and that's how it all started, as long as he was around...the more I became attached despite telling myself not to. That I couldn't trust him, or anyone..." She shook her head, her hands going up to lightly slap her cheeks as if she were trying to compose herself. "He never left though, he made an effort to make me happy and give me happy memories and now here we are...Back then, when I said I trusted him, I do...and it scares me that I do. I never thought I ever would again but...how'd he manage that? How is he changing me so much? First I wanted revenge but now...now I just want to be happy...like he wants me to be and I want to make him happy too...I don't understand it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

Aoi blinked in confusion but she followed Muika. Why wouldn't she just tell her whether she should be careful or not? Following Muika to one of the many parks in this place, they made it to an area where there was little to not people. Sensing... that it was story time, Aoi took a seat, her arms wrapped around her knees as she listened carefully. It seemed like it was a big dilemma, something that hurt Muika a lot. Which, of all people Aoi understood. The more she learned, the more pain she felt over those past things. Those memories of pain and blood. Of teaching and being taught. Sure she was fine now, somewhat adapted to life... But those memories haunted her dreams. Her peace of mind however... One eyebrow raised in a gesture reminiscent of Rin. "I can't say your revenge isn't going to help, at least it might not help your heart. It probably might in other ways, since it seems that Seiya won't let you go. If you kill him and his lackey, you may be free from them. So your revenge would be entirely justified and good."

"Do you have blood on your hands already? Whats a few more? Thats what you need to figure out. Not abstract revenge stuff. If it will make you two safer and get rid of something wrong and perverse... isn't it better you who have the stained hands do it?" Aoi's voice was soft, her eyes dark as she thought about it. Muika seemed to care for Iyuki very very much. They seemed like the type who would follow her as long as they could... unless they were sent a message or shown it wasn't worth one little girl.

Her smile softened though as she finally gave a real smile. "Because they grew up in happy worlds. They lived in the sunshine most of the time, they never went through things that would have broken them. That did break us. That you are still broken from. Its good to trust again, its still very fresh for you though, huh? Only two years... You are pretty damn strong for a little human girl."

Aoi teased a bit, waving a hand. "If you want to let him help you, do it. Do what you want! Don't hold back if you don't! Protect your silly dearest person and don't be scared of things like feelings. You don't have to understand feelings, they aren't like brains you know. My captain said I might be in love... and I don't think he's wrong. At least... I might be in the process of loving. But... I know after all this time I would destroy Seiya and Aito if they threatened him, so maybe you are the stronger one. I've come to terms with the blood staining me... and it won't spread to him by association so... I am fine with it."

"If...you want me to be the one, to stop them so you can stay clean with your preciously Iyuki, who helps you so much... I'll do it for you. Just ask." Muika's feelings reached Aoi, touching a small part of her inside. She felt...fluttering in her chest. Like something had loosened for her. Muika's story....her care for that other human...her wish to just live a happy life... It hurt Aoi, in a good way. This girl could go back. She could be happy... Aoi wanted to protect that so much. The shinigami was happy in her own way, but it was different. "But...if you do want to or decide to do it yourself, don't try to leave him to protect him. If he chooses to be with you no matter what, let him. I think is what I am trying... to get at... Hehe, sorry. I rambled..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 am

She felt her face redden at the mention of love, even if it wasn't directed at her just the thought...At this point, she knew that if anyone tried to come at him she'd intervene and probably wouldn't think twice about how much damage she did...

It was worrisome...she cared that much? She tried to knock it off for a moment by thinking it was just because she agreed to guard him, but...that wasn't true at all. She would do that because she didn't want anything to happen to him, she wanted him to stay safe and to be there when he needed help.

None of this would just go away would it...Seiya and everything else...if they were gone then there wouldn't be any worry about living normally but...

She shook her head to Aoi, "I'll...figure something out eventually. What I want to do about them...Whether or not it'd be best for me to finish things, I still don't know. I know it'd end it but..."

This wasn't something she could just go on and pretend didn't exist...but at the same time, why did she have to be the one to stop it? Why did that decision have to ride on her? Was it because she'd been the one to initially start that riot and escape? Simple because she escaped from there had that also meant she needed to be the eventual one to stop it all? It was too much.

When revenge had been all she'd wanted after escaping, she hadn't had any illusions of a normal life afterward; she'd fully expected to die when she finally took it. Now though...she realized she could have that, that she could have a happy life and it made her want to live.

"It's fine, thank you though...you've helped me think about some things and also..." Her face reddened again, "t-thanks for...well...all the stuff before this...."

Whether or not she'd take the advice given to her throughout the day was another story, she still fully believed she'd keel over trying something like that damn shirt thing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 am

"Well...if they try to touch Rin I don't promise they'll still be there for you when you figure things out." Aoi nodded, not a threatening warning but letting Muika know things might go badly for the group. She would stay out this for now, it wasn't her place. Only if they tried to interfere would she. A happy giggle escaped Aoi as she moved forward, kneeling so she could pull Muika into a hug.

"Welcome! I am glad I could help." She really was in any way she could have, if she had helped her... well that would be nice. For now it was all up to Muika. "Remember the magic is in the buttoooons~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:45 am

"W-W-We would die!" Muika exclaimed in a squeak about the buttons.

They wouldn't get through most anything without freaking out it seemed....so no matter what they were doomed for that, or so she figured. With the whole kissing thing, that'd been sudden and the freak out had been quelled but with things that were....more than that...she didn't think they'd be so easy to just do.

No matter what it was a future of freak outs, being near constantly flustered, and overreactions...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 am

"So that was what would happen with Two Rins instead of one Aoi and one Rin." Aoi nodded thoughtfully as she pulled away from the hug, trying to hold in laughter. "Well...you'll just have to practice~ Takes time and effort to get over things. If you want do other steps you'll have to work towards em."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 am

"R-Right." She responded, giving a small nod after Aoi stopped hugging her; the shinigami looking as if she was trying hard not to laugh. It was only a moment after that a look of slight panic crossed Muika's face, her hand going to her pocket and pulling out her phone. "Oh no, I forgot..."

Hourly messages...she hadn't replied to any of them in the past few hours...

"Ahghh...stupid...I forgot to respond." Muika muttered as she opened the phone, moving to the last sent message that likely held a portion of Iyuki's panicking as she tried to work on a response; telling him she wasn't dead and that she was fine along with an apology for not responding sooner. Though it didn't come out as neatly as she'd hoped due to her still getting used to sending texts. She'd gotten her point across though, or so she hoped, before giving a sigh of relief.

"S-Sorry...he sends messages hourly and...I usually respond so when I don't he panics...badly." She tried to explain, "It's been...a few hours."

She was again reminded though of another dilemma. How was she supposed to act when she was home? Hide the bag somewhere or just...push past the embarrassment and give it to him? She could always hide it where her clothes were kept until they were needed...but there was no doubt the moment she'd see him next she'd be reminded of all of this and turn into a mess.

Perhaps...distract him? How though? Try cooking and cause a freak out? No, that was cruel...and dangerous; it wasn't worth the risk of burning the cabin down...

"What am...How am I supposed to act when we're both home...." She asked, more to herself as she voiced her concerns aloud. "I'll freak out...He'll be confused and-and I can't just lie but...ah...."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 pm

"Forgot...? Oh! To reply. Why is that... So bad?" Aoi asked before she was promptly answered. She tried to hold back the ridiculous laughter that was sure to erupt. She tried. She really did try. Her mind just had the worst things playing in her head. So many...

She couldn't hold it in and started laughing at the images, only slowing down to try and answer Muika's pertinent questions. "J-Just tell him! Or hide them. That its just in case, so there are no worries. If he's a worry wart like you say... then he might appreciate you thinking ahead."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:53 pm

"If-If I miss a reply he can...freak out sometimes...Think I'm dead or something." Muika replied, "He's...panicked before and well his co-workers sometimes have to force him from running off to find me. It's...a bit ridiculous..."

She supposed they had a reason to worry if they forgot to respond, though how he reacted was a bit...silly. In a way though, even if she couldn't admit it out loud, it made her feel nice that he seemed to care so much.

"...but it's also sweet, in a way."

She was still a bit...concerned over how she'd act when they were both home. Not really knowing if she could go through with Aoi's suggestion of maybe just giving them to him without wanting to crawl in a whole and die of embarrassment afterwards...

"M...Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, Old Enemies
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next