(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:44 am

Kenpachi Kai Rin was... wandering. She called it this, but it was really, at least to some degree, a training exercise, the small captain making her way into the deepest, darkest places in the Rukongai, seeking to find the most dangerous people in those very places, and usually ending up raising the average intelligence and lowering the crime rate in those areas in her wake, though not in a kind or beneficent way.

Today, she's moving through one of these places, attempting to find an at least semi-useful fight.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 am

Instead she found a fluffy white dog. An adorably fluffy and cute white dog. A very lovable and soft looking white dog.

The dog ran up to her, tail wagging something fierce as she made her way straight through everything and every person to prance a bit in front of Kai Rin. The Samoyed dog looked up at her with golden eyes and woofed, one paw raised and then another as she pranced for attention and pettings.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 am

Having been appointed just recently captain of squad thirteen and using the time wisely to venture out into parts of Rukonagi districts, Alduin Lyserg though young in true age toward most of his senior peers had found this to be a perfect opportunity to find some new art to hang in his office as well as around the compounds of his appointed squad. Alduin had such a taste for the finer things that most did not and his lust kept growing for both human worldly items as well those found on his own time. The man had mostly held conversations with both his inner voices and those of his zanpakuto companion that had been so tightly wrapped the three could easily hold long and overly exhausting conversations on end.

“ The beauty of the female body is such that I’ll see about exploring those possibilities with any I come across in the gotei though to keep my thoughts racing will be never ending would you think so,” Alduin had though as his words merely escaped his mouth softly as if talking to nobody in particular. “I would think your lust Alduin should be kept or it will find you in conflictions with your peers should they catch wind of this possibility,” Yurei Haki said as her voice was so soft it felt like silk within the ears of her wielder. She didn’t have any problem showing her concerns for what she felt like a mother figure and sister to Alduin. “I would say just do what makes you feel good Alduin” Geist who is simply the other that dwells like a neighbor inside Alduin’s soul that his words knock behind the back of those thoughts.

“Hmm” Taking into account the beauties that hold value to Alduin like an endless canvas. His thoughts race as he looks to a few shops and women of all shapes and sizes that show some kind of affection toward him. Though he is on the prowl of art not women this time, Alduin smiles and waves to the local pedestrians.

Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:25 am

Rin blinks at the dog, then smiles, bending over to pet it, scratching it behind its ears and paying attention to it. After all, even if she is rather old for it, and even though she likes to fight, she's still a girl, and girls love dogs. "What brings you out here, boy?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 am

Despite the weird conjectures of disconnected thought in the mind of the person petting her, the fluffy puppy panted in happy joy as she rubbed her head. A small whine sounded as she was called a boy though. She was not peasant male! SHE WAS A GLORIOUS QUEEN OF DOGDOM.

And fun. Fun brought her out here. Belly rubs too.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 am

She smiles, looking back and forth before crouching down, putting her arms around the puppy, smiling and scratching her ears. "Do you have a house, then? Do you have people?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:45 am

Doge woofed. It could have been a yes or a no. The dog cuddled up to Rin, wagging her tail. There were things she could show a new friend. But first cuddles came.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:43 am

She smiles, petting the dog gently, looking at her. "Cute little thing, aren't you? But needy. Very needy."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:02 pm

The dog pulled away, woofing more and narrowing her eyes. She hopped out of easy reach and then trotted a bit away. The woman could follow if she wanted but... That was rude to say such things!
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:01 am

She chuckles, straightening up. "Nothing meant by it." she follows, hands folding behind her head. Eh, she's meaning to wander anyway, having a doggie guide is better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:38 am

The dog, while white and fluffy, seemed to gather little dirt or dust as they moved. Maybe it was its dainty steps, maybe it was its just purity seemed to shine and reflect all of that away.

Still, the dog lead Rin through alleyways, over crappy bridges, its tail an erect flag of happiness as they finally...finally reached their destination.

Sitting behind what looked like a bun house, was a large and most beautiful mud puddle. The pure white dog looked mischievous almost as she stepped towards it. One paw went out and she splashed in it, once then looked at Rin. The moment of truth...would the girl...or would not the girl join her. In this most perfect of all mud puddles.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:09 am

Rin actually chuckles as they reach such an... interesting destination, hands folding behind her back. "That all ya got, Fluffy?" She uses the name endearingly, not sure what else to call the dog as she steps forward, standing next to her, lightly splashing with a foot.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:55 pm

The dog looked at Rin as if she was the stupidest person in existence before flinging herself in a perfect arc directly into the middle of the mud puddle while splashing drops of it everywhere. Of course this is what she intended the whole time, it was her usual MO.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:42 am

She laughs out loud, grinning. "Bad girl~" She coos, then suddenly hops forward, splashing in the puddle while reaching out, taking hold of the dog, and lifting her into her arms, rubbing her neck and stomach.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:45 am

YES! This was exactly it! Enjoy all the mud, it was so wonderful! Doge's tail wagged strongly, spraying mud everywhere. The fluffy samoyed's fur was now brown mostly, with small streaks of white showing through, her ears and face no longer resembling the pristine fancy dog from before. As she snuggled up to the woman, she let out happy dog whines, though she wished to be let down for more mud playing! It was perfect, they couldn't squander this.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:01 pm

She giggles, grinning widely and kissing the dog's brow before dropping her down into the puddle with a loud splash. "You are the best dog!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 pm

I am the best dog! This person knows how to treat a puppy! The dog thought as she splashed into the puddle again. Hopping around, she skidded to a halt and threw herself onto her back to rid herself of all the white left on her.

Then, shaking herself of the excess mud and thus showering this area with it, she decided she had much to do with her new friend once they were done in the Rukon's greatest puddle to date.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 am

She grins, crouching in front of the dog and grinning at her, inclining her head. "Well, Doggie-chan, how's about we see some other wonders of this place, and if ya don't have a home, you can come be Kendoggie-sama with me, eh?" She grins, reaching out to pat the dog's mud-caked head. "Got more to show me, gorgeous?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:31 am

The dog woofed and wagged her mud covered tail. She had a home! It was a nice home, but she did appreciate the offer. However it would be hard to tell the woman this without unfortunate things happening...

Instead she barked and ran in a circle before taking off, running at top speed out of the muddy area. The woman was a shinigami, she could keep up easily! No worries here about that.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Rin grins widely, taking off after the dog, moving at what is a relaxed pace for her, but for most people would be unreasonably fast for a normal human, easily keeping pace with the dog even as it sprints down the road. "Racing, huh?" She grins. "Where we off to?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

The dog was leading her somewhere, through secret alleys and over sleeping people. The area was progressively getting worse and worse as less people cared about their surroundings.

The dog was pleased, knowing this was the right way... She led them over a bridge and then around a corner to... a food stand. The dog sat outside expectantly, shaking a bit of mud from herself.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:15 pm

She looks at the dog, a raised eyebrow the only expression she has for this. She tilts her head, just... staring. "... You led me across the rukongai... to get me to buy you food?" She seems more incredulous than angry... this dog seems more smart that it should be, by rights.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Tail wags and a bark. Not only food, but the BEST food out this way. The. Best. Rin had no idea what she was missing here. Yuzu was doing her a major favor, leading her to this place that was waaay out of the way. She was owed some food too, for being such a good tour guide and taking her the scenic route.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am

Screw it, why not. Not like she could lose anything from buying the food. So she walks up to the stall, buying something for herself and the puppy, handing over the money quietly, likely to a scared-shitless attendant. She laughs at this, insisting he take her money before skipping off with the dog to a place to sit down, patting her lap. "Come on, girl. Let's eat."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 am

Hopping onto the lap, the dog was pleased. Seriously this woman was almost as accommodating as Kaimu had been. Everyone loved dogs! Even Captains like Kai Rin.

Making herself comfortable, the Dog stared up with sweet sad eyes and waited to be fed. How could anyone resist them? She wasn't sure, but sometimes it didn't work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)   Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking 'round, Pwning Noobs (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next