(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tragic Mistakes (Rin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Tragic Mistakes (Rin) Empty
PostSubject: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:27 am

Yells could be heard from a rather small but fancy maid cafe. If one walked by, one could see a young man laying half inside half outside. The door was closed on him as he yelled to the world about how someone was missing. His butler uniform was crumpled and his apron rode up his body as he was forcibly dragged by apparently some other women inside. It was apparent because they were yelling at him, while one rather small woman in a maid uniform sat on his back holding his arms behind his back.

A voice from inside: "DAMN IT IYUKI, STOP THIS MELODRAMA SHE IS FINE!"

His wail was so heartbroken as he replied. "SHE HASN'T REPLIED TO MY TEXTS IN TWO HOURS I SEND THEM HOURLY AND SHE ALWAYS REPLIES SHE MUST BE DEAD!"

The one on his back: "Iyuki-nii stop this right now. We will lock you in the closet we swear.

Another distinct voice from the other two sounded: "I'm considering the deep freeze myself at this point. He's HEAVY! Ugh. This is the third time since they started dating, you'd think he would have gotten over things at this point."

"But but she could be in troouble I have to go help her!"

"With what? She looks more capable than you at handling things. You couldn't hurt a wet noodle!" The first angry voice replied. "We gotta open the shop up soon, get yourself together Yuki!"

It seems like this had been going on for a while.

(OOC: I needed to remember to make this topic. However will not be posting for a while still until work slows down. I am sorry again.)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 am

Was someone dying?

That was his first thought as he glanced over, his attention being drawn to the nearest maid cafe where it seemed one of the butlers was having some sort of break down. The author blinked, unable to keep himself from hearing the delimma. Apparently the one freaking out was worried about his girlfriend. No response in two hours? Rin blinked, he'd seen...overly protective and concerned couples before but this was...

Just when he'd been ready to continue on his way, towards home, he heard his phone chime; signalling a new message.

Rin glanced at his phone, reading the newly sent message from Aoi; telling him about her new friend named Muika and being an apparent...condom fairy. Again he blinked. once, twice...before letting out a breath as he started talking, more to himself than anyone.

"Well...Whoever you are Muika, I apologize for Aoi...I really do." He stated.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 am

"MUUUIKA! Do not fret I shall shake these awful jailers and come to your rescue!" Iyuki's call rang out, even as he lost a few more inches to the women inside yanking him along. His call would have been dramatic and powerful if not for the situation. A ridiculous sort of stand off.

"He's so heavy for his size... Where does he put it?"

"I think its just because we aren't used to dragging dead weight. Which he seems to have become. Dead dead weight. I say we just let him go find her."

However unbeknownst to the girls... Iyuki's ears picked up the faint trace of a sound. A young man, about his age...rather fancy and with style Iyuki could only dream of... mentioned his dearest one. With all the force of his wood chopping strengthened, running improved body, he pushed himself up as he called out to the man. "Wait HAVE YOU NEWS OF MUIKA SIR?!"

He rose a few inches before another pretty young woman's butt landed on his back to hold him down, as the first let out a surprised squeal.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:27 am

Rin turned towards the cafe, and the male that he'd noticed freaking out earlier. He...He'd heard him? His expression held slight surprise, before he gained a small smile in attempt to compose himself. Muika didn't exactly seem like a very common name so...it was likely they were the same person.

Turning fully towards the man and the women trying to hold him down but were now failing to due to his new found burst of strength, he walked a few steps towards them. "Ah, well...I would assume well..."

Should he show him the text? Then again....the whole condom fairy thing....

"I believe my girlfriend recently met her." He explained, "She sent me a message about it anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:54 am

"...Iyuki we'll forgive you today." The two women got off of his back, allowing Iyuki in his butler outfit to stand up and rush up to the rather dapper man standing nearby. The upset purple haired young man looked down the meager inches between the two of them and his eyes shined with hope. "So, Sir she is not dead? She is..in fact with your girlfriend? What a coincidence! Maybe...she was just having too much fun with a new friend and got caught up? Do you hear that?!"

Turning around to face the women who until they heard the words 'girlfriend' were peeking at Rin with rather interested eyes, he pointed and spoke in a happy voice. "She made another friend! I am so happy."

One tear formed in his right eye and he wiped it away with a proud sniffle. Meanwhile behind him the girls were doing janken to see who went up and asked the man who one recognized now for autographs. "Knight of Great News... What is your name? I, Iyuki, am in your debt."

A sweeping western style bow, fitting for his butler outfit, was that he gave the man with good fashion sense. One of the other women snickered and muttered about how Iyuki was opening up and embracing his inner dorkiness more now.

"Its RIN AOYAMA. SHEESH can't you recognize him?!" The youngest called out as she didn't look away from janken.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:00 am

"I assume she isn't, if she's confident." He said, giving a small chuckle, "Aoi, that is to say my girlfriend said she was ah well..." This Iyuki was very concerned...but at the thought of this Muika making a friend he immediately had brightened.

"My name, well its-" Before he had a chance to finish, one of the girl's told Iyuki exactly who he was to which he gave a small smile at before he finally gave a wave to the women...not having had the chance to before since he'd wanted been asked about Muika.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:44 am

"...She could die if she isn't confident? What...who is your girlfriend?" Iyuki's tone was a bit scared as he stared at the man, named Rin. Rin Aoyama. Whoever that was. Apparently the ladies knew of him, and all of them seemed to be losing in equal measures if their grumbles behind him were any indication. "...Muika is very shy and withdrawn and she is quiet."

"Would you like to come inside? I...would like to learn more. If it is a hassle, Knight Rin, you may go about your day though." As Rin waved to the women, they all made fake fainting motions and giggled.

"YES! Please come inside~ We serve the best coffee and cakes."

"Nothing as fine as him."

"SHHH don't say stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:53 am

So she was shy and withdrawn...considering the text then...that probably didn't bode well for Muika. At the invitation to come inside, Iyuki wanting to know more about what was going on, Rin gave a nod while the women also encouraged him to come inside.

"Alright, that would be fine." He answered, "I'll explain Aoi inside...or well, at least give you an idea as to what's possibly going on. I do apologize if I'm worrying you though."

He'd added in the last bit because it was rather obvious the other male was concerned...and since he had answers it would be best to give them to him to ease his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:10 am

"I...see. Why...does she sound like she's scary when you speak in that manner?" Iyuki nodded and moved to the door, gulping as he tried to shoo his coworkers away. They stuck their tongues out and went to the counter and into the back to actually get back to prepping the store to open. Their manager was out for the moment, but they knew what they had to do.

The only one to stay out front, gave a wolfish grin as Iyuki held the door open for Rin. "Iyuki-nii don't you dare steal all his attention~ I get to serve him your cakes."

The young man smiled softly and nodded to the woman as he headed to the long bar section. "What would you like to drink or snack on? I can prepare you something if you desire, Knight Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:18 am

"She's not a bad person, I promise." Rin replied as they entered the cafe, realizing perhaps he'd given the wrong impression. "She can just...she can be rather forward with things, though if that person doesn't want to be pushed she'll stop but well..."

He glanced down at his phone again, just as he was being offered a drink and snacks. Knight though? The other male had been calling him that, he was rather formal though...he assumed it went with the whole butler theme.

"Ah, anything's fine really. You don't have to go through that trouble though." He added, before turning his phone's screen back on. The text was still pulled up as he hadn't yet responded or closed out of it as of yet. "As for Aoi and Muika well..."

Saying that, he turned his phone around and held it out for Iyuki to see.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:31 am

"...Forward with what things? Stopping what...." The young man felt like he was going to regret asking, but he had to know what Knight Rin meant. This...woman sounded scary no matter how much Rin seemed to try and say. The maid nearby frowned but then giggled at Rin's words about whatever being fine. "No trouble at all Mr Aoyama. We are big fans and you are helping our dear little Yuki-nii. He's rather sweet but inexperienced and you saved us a large hassle of tying him up in back. So we owe you even more."

She pulled out a small precut pie piece, fresh this morning and put some homemade whipped cream on top before setting the plate in front of Rin and leaning on the counter to stare at him.

Iyuki turned from heading behind the counter to peer at the text he was given leave to see...

"I-I-I-I... h-h-hu-mmm!?" Iyuki turned a deep shade of red as he spluttered, the contents of the text making his mouth unable to form coherent words. Instead a small string of syllables came out. WHAT KIND OF PERSON WAS THIS WOMAN AND HOW DID SHE DO THAT?! The thought of Muika...willingly...thinking...about those things and going shopping with...

Iyuki could not breathe for a moment and fell to the floor, twitching slightly.

The woman behind the counter sighed and rolled her eyes. "Give him a few, he'll recover once his brain lets him Mr Cutie Aoyama."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:40 am

He could have expected many types of reactions...but this...this was not among the ones he'd imagined. Rin stood there, quite surprised as the man just...collapsed.

"A-Are you alright?" He asked just before one of the women answered him.

This was a common thing!? Rin froze rather badly at certain things but...this was beyond even that. This Iyuki...he'd just crumpled to the ground as if he'd broken.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:06 am

Iyuki couldn't get his brain to focus on this. Was Muika being kidnapped? Or did she want this? Was he not...giving her enough? He...thought the kisses and hand holding was good, and the nightly cuddles. They hadn't moved onto to touching much, other than a few accidental ones. Which had ruined them both badly every single time. All two of them.

Finally, after what seemed like forever and despite a severe lack of the floor devouring him, the young man stood up and coughed with a slight blush. His face was composed and he nodded to Rin. "I thank you Knight Aoyama for your help in this matter. It is...good to be warned... However I must ask...was Muika truly wanting this? Or...would your...paramore take her against her will?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:22 am

"Well, I don't really know the full details...Perhaps, though hmm..." Rin thought for a moment as Iyuki regained some of his composure. "Perhaps it's just a precaution? Things like...well..that can be unpredictable...so..."

It was a bit of an embarrassing topic but...

"Aoi wouldn't make her, even though she can be rather open about these things, she would never force her...so it could be just precautionary."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:33 am

"You...sounded unsure at first. I... am not... I feel as if I should go find them." Iyuki vibrated as he looked to the door, his face still composed and calm but his blue eyes radiating worrying as they glanced back.

"First make the man a drink you nerd." Rolling her eyes, the woman was trying to hold in laughter as she pulled Iyuki's shirt and then pushed him towards the counter. "You'll stay here and do your job. Like he said, its a good precaution and that lover of his must have a good head on her shoulders to be talking with your shy sweetie about this stuff. The kids who are most likely to end up with oops babies are the ones who are quiet and shy you know. They don't learn enough first or are too 'ashamed' to go do that sort of simple thing. Listen to the cute author. Maybe he can help you hm?"

With that the woman gave a scary smirk as she left, waving to the cake for Rin to eat.

As Iyuki started gathering the items to make something, a small scared voice came from his turned away body. "...Could you? I...don't...want to disappoint her...and you seem to know so much, Lord Aoyama."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:42 am

Rin reddened at the woman's words, mostly when it came to accidental children...as it honestly just reminded him of his own freak out that first time but luckily...Aoi had been prepared for such things with the...the gigai and all and whatever kind of medical thing they had going on in the Soul Society. It wasn't something they needed to worry about.

He took the compliments the women gave him along with the cake as took a small bite from it. It was rather good, it had really nice flavoring and texture to it.

He turned to look back at Iyuki though when he'd started speaking, his voice very small now which was a vast difference from how his voice had been when the women had been trying to drag him back inside during his freak out.

At his request though, Rin felt his face heat up a bit...Give advice!? Well, he did know or well...was more experienced now so perhaps..."I can try to help...I...I might be able to. What all do you ah...want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:51 am

"...Everything?" Iyuki spoke even softer as he prepared a typical coffee drink for Lord Aoyama, his face a deep red that couldn't be seen because he was turned away from the other man. How...where did you begin? The other worker had been right, he... should be prepared. In case... it was stupid to not be.

Just how did he start? Where did he start?What did he ask? Why... was there so much to ask? A small shift of his head could be seen as he almost turned to glance at Lord Aoyama. He didn't think he could...asking a complete stranger, while a dapper and fancy prince stranger, about this sort of thing seemed highly inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:57 am

"Ah w-well...first off..." Rin began, his eyes off to the side or on the cake. It was easier to focus on those things and explain rather than the person he was explaining the things to...Sure, he had the experience and while not a lot it was still a bit embarrassing to talk about. "It's important that you...that you lov-...Really care about the person you're with."

His last words had come out a bit faster once he'd caught himself. Just what had he been about to say!? He couldn't be saying stuff like that or using such a word so casually! He just...He mentally shook his head, trying to knock some sense back into him so he could continue with what he was saying and try to be of some help!

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:09 am

"...L-Love? Do...you love her then?" Iyuki stuttered but then regained his composure as Lord Aoyama's advice seemed...sound so far. And also not filled wit weird details. He finished the man's coffee and set it on the counter in front of him with a small bow and soft smile. Habit was taking over, but he couldn't do more than glance at the other man.

"I care a lot... I really truly do... All I want is to make her and myself happy." He spoke soflty, leaning forward on the counter after a second to allow himself a bit more courage to say this. "Is...that all you need?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:21 am

"W-Well...I really...really care and it may be love or it might be rather borderline in getting there but...when it comes to actually saying that out loud, it can be rather intimidating." He replied, giving off a sheepish chuckle despite still being a bit embarrassed about the slip of tongue.

"It's--it's important to have." He continued, "when it comes to...being more...intimate it's important to make sure you're both comfortable with each other and you should both feel good d-during it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:38 am

"I...suppose. But if you feel that way you should just say so. Would not someone want to be loved?" Iyuki was confused at Lord Aoyama's words, it seemed... similar to Muika's way of backing out of things or not saying what she felt. The purple haired man was becoming much better at figuring out what she liked or wanted based on those tiny signals she gave. It was odd to see similar tells on this man, though obviously they were very different. Lord Aoyama seemed calmer about it. More mature. Refined.

As the Lord continued speaking, Iyuki pulled out a notepad for taking orders and started writing down in neat script his words. He nodded solemnly until he got to the last part... Then looked confused before staring at Rin intensely. "...How do I make it feel good and comfortable? She...seems to wish this. I must be prepared. Please Lord Aoyama! Make me your student!"

Meanwhile, the woman from before finished making the drink for Rin since Iyuki was indisposed. She handed it to him and slipped into the back again to laugh more with the other two who were awaiting her reports with eager ears.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Rin gave a small nod, "I'd...like to, sometime...Perhaps soon though."

The moment the next question left Iyuki's mouth Rin felt his face burn bright red. How!? "W-Well...It's good to know what they like, like...with touching and such..." He explained, trying to not stutter as much as possible. He could do this, he could be of help!

Aoi would probably be able to help much better with such an explanation than him, certainly be more informative anyway, but he could manage...he just needed to find the right words that wouldn't kill him.

"When...when it comes to touching it's good to know...where uhm, she can maybe tell you where she...feels good and you can also tell her where you'd like her to touch you." Had that even made sense? He'd rambled hadn't he? "It's important to...learn those parts, something you can both help each other...with. Using touching or ahh..." Rin thought for a moment, his words coming out before he even had a chance to think on them. "Mouths too as well as touching..."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:59 am

"...I have to ask her what she likes?" Rin could probably see the red sheet that rose over his face, almost in a straight line. How...how could he ask her this? Iyuki's mind couldn't comprehend the mere ability to just outright ask her. She was thinking about things... maybe she would tell him? NO! That would be the cowards way, but...

His mind racing, he listened and continued to take notes from Rin's words but... He squeaked, when rin continued speaking. The notepad dropped as his hands went to his face, leaning forward so his elbows were resting on the bar. His hands pushed his hair up a bit as they held his face up, while the man muttered to the bar. "M-Mouths... uuuuhhh..."

"I...have...to...tell her too where...I... I CAN'T DO THIS LORD AOYAMA! I CAN'T! I CAN'T SULLY HER WITH SUCH THINGS!" Iyuki's words were half plea, half denial as he shook his head there. He was .0001 more embarrassment away from falling into an inconsolable heap on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:08 am

"W-Well...Sometimes it just...usually when uhm...s-sometimes...during those things, when you're not thinking clearly...one's body would take over it...well it makes it easier on you when you're not...thinking about those things while it happens..." Again, he wasn't quite sure if that made sense..."S-Sully? I...Again, this is just precaution...and if it comes to th-that well...I don't think it's sullying per-se but an...an-an act both parties can find...highly enjoyable..."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 am

"I have to blank my mind and let instincts take over? But..." But then how would he know what feels good for her? How would he make sure it feels nice? Iyuki didn't want to fail... He'd read things, yes. But it was different from experience or knowing. And here sat an experienced man of the world, who could not help him other than vague things and mumbles.

"...But she has...had...bad experiences before. I don't...want to harm her or make her upset if this is what she wants. Also... it feels odd because I wish to be a gentleman and never...subject her to such... " Iyuki couldn't find a word to describe it and fumbled his whole rambling statements. "I don't...want to find enjoyment of her like that without her knowing that's not why I care about her. That I don't expect this or... even if I did want it at some point, that I would be willing and happy to wait forever if that is what it took. Or never."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragic Mistakes (Rin)   Tragic Mistakes (Rin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragic Mistakes (Rin)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next