(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistakes and Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Mistakes and Memories Empty
PostSubject: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:31 am

Iyuki wore one of his now three or four butler suits. Whenever cleaning, the young man felt a great need to wear them, along with an apron and a cloth to cover his hair. He was cleaning a spot clear of the ever present dust so he could place the present he had made for Lady Muika. It had been about a month since they had met and Iyuki had felt rather secure in the arrangements they had made. Lady Muika allowed him to do most the of the general housework, except on days when he was modifying the cabin. He always cooked, lady Muika had proven herself useless in that area.

He had a big surprise for her when she returned home from picking up some things in town. The picture he had found was sticking out of a place he had stored it, so Iyuki quickly put it back. That... was probably a bad memory. This idea would be a good one, hopefully. He patted the pocket the envelope was in with a grin. She would love this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Muika, having just returned from the pond down the path, returned to the cabin; setting down a hand towel she'd used to wash her face on a crate sitting outside until she could take it and some other items to be properly washed.

Coming back in side, she noticed Iyuki had been cleaning; taking his "butler role" quite literally as usual. After a week of this, it had partly become somewhat amusing though she still wasn't exactly sure with the whole being treated so well thing.

"Back." She announced, in her usual calm tone.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:31 am

"Welcome back, Lady." Iyuki turned as the door opened, bowing. As he did, he ended up sneezing from the dust on his apron that came up when he moved so suddenly. The ruffles were quite good at capturing any bits that hung in the air.

"I have some news. Do you have plans for today?" He tried to hide his excitement about what he had, but couldn't contain the smile that broke through as he waited to hear what Lady Muika would say.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:37 am

"Mh..Mhmm." Muika responded to Iyuki's greeting - still not used to being referred to as 'lady' of all things. "Plans? I don't."

There wasn't much she could do, as she currently didn't have a job at the time. She planned on putting in applications at perhaps another bookstore of some sort...something quiet anyway. She raised a questioning brow, noticing Iyuki's excitement. What kind of news did he have to share that could make him so excited?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 am

"That is great to hear. I won tickets to a local amusement park! It is only a quick trip by a small train. There are two in here, so I thought you would like to go visit that with me, my Lady!" Iyuki spoke quickly as he pulled out a white envelope. Inside were things that shifted, rectangular in shape.

"At work someone left them instead of a tip and we all entered a drawing to see who would get them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 am

"A..Amusement park?" She'd never been to one, so she wasn't quite sure what was in them...they were meant for fun though that much was obvious by the name. She had heard of them though, but they were mostly something families, schoolkids, friends, or couples went to...so considering she lived alone until recently she'd never thought she really had the...qualification of going to one as she'd heard going alone deemed one...well, pathetic.

"S..Sure. I've never been to one though..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:16 am

"Yes! And since today I had a half day, and all the cleaning is done, I believe it would make a nice rest and vacation. Especially for you Lady Muika." Iyuki gave Lady Muika a rather sweet and somewhat innocent smile.

Taking off his apron, the young man hung it up as well as his cloth hair cover. "Do not worry, they are fun. I have some spending money, Lady Muika, so let me treat you and give you some wonderful memories. I should change, unless you wish me to draw attention to myself. A butler is too showy for such places."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am

"I..I see." He had been working a lot lately, with both his job and cleaning and she'd been...well...She sometimes went off to train with her weapon while other times she was actually trying to learn how to be more...well, handy with things. She didn't want Iyuki doing all the work and felt like she wasn't exactly pulling her weight around properly so sometimes she went off to seemingly target practice when really she'd stick to studying up on other things.

Having been lost in thought his suggestion that he change snapped her back to reality.

"R-Right, sorry!" Saying that she went back outside, shutting the door behind her.

After letting out a small breath, she whacked herself on the forehead.

'Idiot...Idiot...Idiot...' She was acting like a fool and the day was no where near over yet.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:42 am

After he spoke, Lady Muika had stood there. Iyuki's face slowly grew more and more red as the seconds passed. Did... she want to see him change? Why? She was his Lady, but that... didn't mean it was...like that... His hand came up and covered his lower face as he looked away, worried about making sure she was happy vs his fear of not wearing clothes.

Finally she snapped to, just as he started pulling off his coat with a red face and closed eyes. As she spoke and left, he realized she had been in thought not...expecting something. How could he have ever THOUGHT THAT ABOUT LADY MUIKA?!

Ashamed, Iyuki quickly changed into an argyle sweater vest, over top of a short sleeved button up shirt and tie. Wearing dress pants, dress shoes, and his glasses (which had had gained enough control over to turn off the special sight), Iyuki took the tickets and put them in his wallet as he left the Cabin. Giving a polite cough, he still couldn't face the Lady in his shame, he spoke quietly. "I-I am ready. Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:52 am

Muika jumped slightly at Iyuki's cough, not having noticed him due to having her back turn. Turning to him, she noticed he looked a bit...embarrassed about something.

"I-I'm fine." She replied, her hands playing with the bottom hem of her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:59 am

"Oh. Good." Lady Muika seemed withdrawn and slightly upset. Had she read his mind? Had she realized what an evil assumption he had made?

Moving to his motorcycle, Iyuki pulled out the helmets and moved to hand Lady Muika one. "It is more fun during the day, though at night they can be pretty. However, those times tend to be for lovers and the ilk. If we leave we should be able to avoid such actions or events, my Lady."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 am

Muika followed him over to the motorcycle, still not being entirely used to riding it but she hadn't let her uneasiness show as much about it lately. Taking the helmet she put it on, though she knew it was for safety it wasn't the...most pleasant thing to wear or be seen in, and fastened it properly.

The talk about the park at night caused some heat to enter her cheeks, but she tried to act like she didn't notice...though it was quite obvious she was failing at that.

"I, I see..." After Iyuki had gotten on the motorcycle she moved to get on it as well. "Wh...What kinds of things do you do at them? Amusement parks that is..." She reluctantly asked, hating to make it obvious she wasn't exactly aware of all the activities there. She'd seen some of the more obvious ones but she wasn't quite sure of their exact functions.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 am

"Oh, please wait a moment." Realizing something, Iyuki set his helmet down. He didn't noticed how flushed Lady Muika had seemed as he went back inside. He came back out a few minutes later wearing a black jacket, and held one out to Lady Muika. It was a spare of his and he motioned her to take it and put it on. "I keep forgetting to get you a jacket. It will be warm and large on you, my apologies, but they are better protection."

Putting his helmet on, Iyuki then got on the bike and prepared it for whenever Lady Muika would wrap her arms around him. Hopefully the jacket wouldn't bother her too much... he hoped it wouldn't smell bad or anything either. Even living together as they had hadn't made their scents mingle, so he hoped his wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:22 am

"'Kay." Muika said as Iyuki hopped off the bike and headed back inside for a moment.

Had he forgotten something? Muika looked down at the bike she sat on, while on it her feet as much on the ground as she could manage as she felt unsure of it's balance when Iyuki wasn't on it as well...even if there was a kickstand.

It wasn't long before Iyuki came back outside, wearing a jacket and holding on to a second one before he motioned it towards her. She was already wearing a hoodie though, so she wasn't quite sure why she needed another jacket over it, but she took it anyway. Holding it in her hands as Iyuki got back on the bike. Was it okay for her to wear it? It wasn't hers but Iyuki's...Iyuki had handed it to her to wear but...

Shaking the thought from her mind she put it on, embarrassed for her thoughts and that she'd kept Iyuki waiting just because of a jacket. She was thankful she was sitting behind him, as she still got red faced at the whole 'needing to hold on to him to ride this thing' thing and because she'd done nothing but embarrass herself with her stupidity ever since she had gotten back.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:37 am

What Lady Muika might not understand about motorcyles, was if they ended up off it, it was safer for her to have some added protection just in case. Iyuki was careful of his Lady's safety. As her arms came around him, Iyuki started the motorcycle up and headed up the path he had been making ever since he moved out here. On the bike, with the helmets, it was safer to travel than walking. It was less likely they could see either's face and Iyuki had taken to slowly gathering more and more clothing for himself, though he'd have to take Lady Muika out for new clothes soon too.

They headed into the city, the ride taking not very much time, especially with the bike's speed. Lady Muika was much better at this than she had been before so he felt safer driving faster. They arrived at the train station safely, and Iyuki found a parking garage nearby to store his bike in. As he shut it off and pulled off his helmet, he spoke. "My Lady, you can leave the jacket here. I'll put them away with the helmets."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:56 am

While she was getting a better hang of this riding thing she still wasn't unable to not reflexively tighten her grip around Iyuki when it started moving. When he stopped Muika opened her eyes, another thing she hadn't exactly gained the confidence to do yet when riding this thing being keeping her eyes open.

"Will they be safe here?" She meant the jackets and such, there were always thieves around even if this was a protected parking garage. Still she did as suggested and took the jacket and helmet off, the helmet being the first thing to go.

"A..And you can call me Muika." She muttered, noticing he was back to the whole 'my lady' thing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:12 am

"Yes, there's a locked container in the seats. Its wear I keep them when out." Iyuki used the key to open the one end of the seat, folding and setting both jackets in it before putting the helmets. He closed it and locked it again with the key before sliding it into his pocket. "Simple, my Lady."

His mouth moved from slight smile to what could be called a pouty frown. "But, my Lady is My Lady. How can I call her something else? Lady Muika is... rather informal as it is."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:21 am

"Really, I don't mind it." Muika said after Iyuki had put away the jackets and helmets. "I'd much rather be called by my name than a title...The informality...I think I like it more."

She was anything but a lady, and being called by something other than her name to begin with...well, she wasn't exactly fond. While she still had her name it was originally meant to be stripped of her back then. It hadn't and she still had it, so in a way...she'd much rather be called by it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 am

"B-But...I-I...I can't. I don't know if I can... I can call you Lady Muika. But... M-M-M-M....Ah!" Iyuki's face was the bright red of a cherry as he to covered his lower face. Lady Muika wanted this. She wanted it a lot more than what he was doing... But he couldn't do such a thing! He tried. He really did. but he had to do this for her.

"M-M-Mu..." Looking away from his master, he kept trying at least. This was what she wanted... It was what he needed to do... "M-M-Mui...ka. Muika." The last one came out at almost a whisper. He had gotten it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 am

His attempts were...amusing. Was it really so hard to say? At his stuttered attempts a small laugh escaped her before she realized, to which she promptly covered her mouth in surprise at the unfamiliar sound, her face tinting red once more in slight embarrassment.

She glanced at him when he managed to get it, her mouth still covered by her hand which was now hiding the smallest hint of a smile. "S-See...it's not so bad."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 am

Iyuki's ability to speak was severely hampered by his attempts to speak only Muika's name in both his thoughts and words. He didn't notice her laugh, he was trying ever so hard to just say her name and seemed a bit... more pouty. His voice was a bit put off and he kept his head turned. "Its hard L-Muika. Its very hard. My whole being fights this, it wishes to bestow upon you the proper honor. My L-Muika, its... as if my brain will revolt at this rate!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 am

"R-Really, it's not h-hard." She had turned around, if only to hide her face so Iyuki wouldn't notice the...rather foreign to her humored expression on her face. She didn't understand it, she was...giggling like some schoolgirl and smiling...both actions having been completely foreign to her for years and then some. "B-B-Besides, I'm anything but a l-lady."

Should she tell him the reason she wanted him to call her by name? By doing so would likely make him sad but...and she didn't want him calling her by it out of something like guilt or something. She was torn on what to do honestly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:57 am

"But it is fine since my name rarely graces your lips. I do not... have to worry about such things and it is a masters prerogative what to call their servant......." Iyuki trailed off, his blushed slowly disappearing as it was replaced with a small smile and slightly bemused expression. "Muika... you are laughing. At something I have done. I've never...seen you laugh like this before."

"I... will do as you ask. I'll stop complaining. Please, just keep smiling like this though Muika." Iyuki looked happy now, pleased with the day already.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:06 am

Immediately Muika turned back to him, her face red. "I-I-I'm not laughing!"

Instant denial, though an obvious lie.

Her hand still covered her mouth though, hiding that small smile on her expression. She was quick to deny herself showing any emotion that may resemble happiness, and this had been her first slip since...well...ever. Her entire goal in life was to take another's life in revenge...she shouldn't have the luxury of...happiness even if she'd been wronged before...Fun wasn't something killers were granted to have...

"I don't get it." She muttered her voice hardly above a whisper, "I shouldn't be allowed to..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:10 am

"But you are laughing." Iyuki was confused. Her denial made no sense. She was obviously laughing and happy. What was going on here? Her hand still covered her mouth, so he may not be able to see her smile. However he could sense it. She was still... happy even as she got caught up in thoughts.

If the purple haired young man hadn't been standing so close or if it hadn't been so quiet except for the two of them he wouldn't have caught her next words. His face fell and he frowned, reaching out for her shoulder and gently wrapping his arm around her. "You do, even if you can not see it My L-Muika. You shall make new, happier memories. Especially today. It was why I didn't pass up the chance to get these tickets. I thought you might be able to make memories."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Memories
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next