(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:09 am

Mia had calmed down (slightly) after the initial freakout and breakdown. She was not equipped for such things as had happened in the Captains Office in Squad Six. Unable to face Masaru, she had stayed away as far as she could other than brief visits to see Nozomi. However those had been nerve wracking as she had not wished at all to see Masaru. Nozomi probably picked up on such things, but Mia really hadn't wanted to try and explain to the girl so she hadn't mentioned anything out of hand.

At least until now. It hadn't been enough time for her nerves to have settled, but Masaru was being ridiculous. Hearing from the young girl, in such a sad voice, Mia knew she had no other choice.

A gulp for courage and she swiftly got to work unlocking Masaru's door with her lockpick kit that was stored in her cloak normally. Right now Nozomi was playing with it to brighten her up a bit, while Mia kneeled there in a slightly modified in the legs kimono.

Opening the door before he could respond, she went into it and slammed it shut behind herself. Her voice was loud for her as she closed her eyes, hoping he was decent or something. "What in the world are you DOING Masa!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:18 am

He'd heard some fidgeting at the door, sounding as if someone was trying to open it but before he could even bother himself to crawl out from under the covers and blankets of his bed the door opened, slamming shut soon after.

Eye's widening at the voice, knowing exactly who it belonged to, Masaru's hands tightened around the blankets hiding him as he lay on his stomach. What was she doing here!? Had she picked the lock!? Why was she here, in his room, talking...no...in her case nearly yelling at him!?

"M-Mia!?" He questioned, not coming out from his hiding spot. "I-I-I'm taking a...a sick day."

He was in his sleeping robes, even if they were a bit disheveled from his moving around but they were still perfectly tied. That was still indecent though! She couldn't see him like this! Plus, why did she even want to see him!? After what he'd done, he should have been the least of her concerns!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 am

Mia opened her eyes after a moment, noticing the state of the room and finding a pile of blankets on the bed. Letting out an exasperated sigh, her loose hair moved with her head shake. There he was, the most ridiculous person. She had to just keep thinking that, it would make it easier, much easier to not think about things. Like the fact she was in Masa's room alone, he probably wasn't fully dressed... he probably was entirely upset at her still. It was why he was still in here right? Well... Instead of dwelling, she moved forward to his bed, reaching for his blankets and tugging on them.

"Three sick days to mope in bed? I wish I could be so lucky. Get your lazy butt out of these blankets before I make you!" Don't think about what you are saying, just speak it out. Just say things, talk to him. Yell at him. Anything to get him back to happy, since he could yell at the object of his upsetness in person. She was giving him a great excuse to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:32 am

There was silence and for a moment he almost believed she'd understood but that belief was quickly shattered when he felt a pull at the blankets. What was she doing!?

Make him!?

"I-I'd rather not!" He responded, keeping a grip on at least two of the few blankets on him. "I-I'm still in my sleeping robes, Mia!"

It was an excuse, not the best but still one that might cease her effort of revealing him. He'd go back to work, obviously, he just...needed time off...If he tried working while in a foul mood it could hurt morale. His work could be effected and none of that would be good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 am

"I don't care Masa! Enough moping! I'm here, so yell at me to my face for hurting you. Don't take it out on everyone else because I am stupid and can't do things right! I'm an awful friend for having left like that! Yell at me, something!" Having gotten a few blankets off of him, Mia wondered how cocooned in here he was. She tossed those ones to the side, out of Masa's reach and reached for one of the ones that wouldn't budge.

How much more could she take before her frustration went away and she was left with utter embarrassment? Mia wasn't sure, but she was committed to her tug of war with Masaru in this blanket war. "I left my cloak with Zomi, even if I want it so bad right now. So we are even!"

She didn't want to enact plan B if he didn't get out of the blankets. She really didn't. Mia growled softly as she tugged harder on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:45 am

Out of reflex he gripped tighter when he felt the pull on the ones he was holding, no way was he letting go! His attention though, was grabbed by what she'd said...

"What....What do you mean you messed up?" He asked. "I'm the one that messed up. Y-You cried because of what I said, so I hurt you...that's on me, not you. I said things that weren't necessary, that were harmful to...to the friendship and on top of that I was indecisive. You got hurt which was the one thing I wanted to avoid...and I messed up and hurt you anyway."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:55 am

"Masa you are so ridiculous for being so smart!" Mia left go of the blankets and took a big deep breath. Plan B would be the most embarrassing thing she's ever done in her entire life, but if this didn't stop him from being so stupid... She didn't want to tell him all of this through the stupid blankets on the bed! Why couldn't he just have let the blankets go?!

"You made me enact plan B! I am not talk to the blanket." Her hands stopped their tugging and she waited for a brief moment before lifting an edge of the blanket... She kneeled first his giant bed, then onto her belly and finally she stuck her head into his cocoon. Her face was the deepest red she had ever been but she was NOT giving up!

"I cried because I thought I was going to hurt you badly with my running but I couldn't help it! They weren't unnecessary, they were your feelings! I'd rather you tell me, even if it makes me run, then leave me worried....A-And the indecisive...is...y-your...thing. Y-You can be that way! I'm...not looking for that, if...it...happens..." Mia wanted off that subject fast and latched onto the next part with her easily distracted mind. Her voice calmed a bit, though it was still filled with feeling. "I am your friend Masa! Friends sometimes hurt each other! Besides I was just nervous not hurt! I would have been hurt had you not told me... So see?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:08 am

...Plan B?

He shouldn't of questioned it, he really shouldn't have. The moment he felt a slight shift on the bed, only for Mia to pop her head into what'd he previously considering a blanket-y sanctuary for him to mope in, he froze.

So he...hadn't upset her? She'd...She'd cried because she thought by running she'd hurt him?

"I...I'd expected...the running...even I wanted to...I just...the crying..." His eyes were down on the sheets directly under his head, too embarrassed to properly look Mia in the eyes right now. "I-I realize...that sometimes friends...hurt each other it's just...I want to avoid doing that as much as possible. I-I take...all of the friendships I've made very seriously, M-Mia."

He'd wanted to be her friend, be able to help her with her own shyness and get to talk to her more and she'd opened up to him despite it being so difficult for her to do so. By just...spouting out what he had yesterday...it just added possible poison to the friendship...that's what happened right? One friend may develop feelings for the other, the other prefers not and eventually the friendship crumbles right? He didn't want that, he liked how things were and as he'd said, if feelings happened he'd ignore them. Things could stay normal that way but just by even mentioning it, giving an 'I don't know' still felt like a drop of that 'poison.'
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 am

Plan B was an embarrassing success and with her mind and body still dying, Mia crawled the rest of the way under the blanket. At least this kimono was one she made herself, so it wouldn't get in her way... She couldn't get closer to him though, or touch him or even make eye contact. That sort of power was far beyond the destroyed woman laying here.

"Its...the same for me Masa. I-I don't have many friends, they are precious to me... I-I didn't mean to hurt you so badly... I'm so sorry... its all my fault." Mia curled up in a ball of self pity finally, her own strength and anger running out. Her arms went around her legs as she curled up on her side. The voice, so strong before, was soft and hidden a bit by the cloth of her clothing choice. "I asked. I shouldn't have asked. I... shouldn't... Why did my mouth move? Why can't I just..."

Not be stupid? She didn't know what to say to help, or to try and fix things. It wasn't as if she was adverse to the idea...but she wasn't looking for that from him. It wasn't why she became friends with Masa. It wasn't what she expected and he'd just ignore feelings anyway, so why... why would she even try? None of her crushes ever turned out to bear true fruit, though mostly because she crushed on the unobtainable. Those far above her and who wouldn't give her the time of day, or those who don't exist.

Maybe part of her had wanted Masaru to say yes. But that part of her had quickly been drowned out by the rest. It would be nice to be wanted for once, but not at the cost of something as special as their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 pm

"I-It...So...neither...neither of us were hurt by what was said...just by...by the misunderstand so...everything can be...fine now?" He asked, despite freezing up as Mia crawled the rest of her way under the blanket; even if she wasn't touching him it was still-!

"It's not your...your fault, Mia. You were just worried...I-I wasn't acting as usual and obviously...that would raise concern. You were only...wanting to make s-sure I was alright...and...for that...thank you."

She'd come rushing when Aoi, even if it was a trick, that something was wrong with him and that concern was...nice, despite all of the misunderstandings and embarrassment that was one thing he could have admitted to being happy about.

"I-I'm sorry...if I cause any problems from now on..." While he wanted to stay ten feet away from that particular topic, he still felt the need to apologize in case of his possible future behavior. He'd hide anything if an answer became more...more certain because he didn't want to cause problems but an apology now...seemed necessary. At least to him. He could be dishonest with himself all he wanted but he disliked being that way to friends...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:06 pm

"m-Mhm! All fine!" Mia's soft smile was rather gentle and though she was curled up, she wasn't going anywhere for a while. Her courage had left behind a distinct lack of ability to move much, so now she was stuck here under the blanket with him. She didn't want to be stuck in such a... in his large soft bed with him under his covers.

"Eep!" It was all she could reply to his words at first, not even a welcome. He was a friend, of course she was care for him if he needed help. Aoi had made it seem important, but she hadn't said anything outright... Which was Mia's fault for assuming at that point that it was something bad.

"...It...wouldn't be a problem...if you did...want..." Mia gulped burying her head more. She hated admitting it! She hated it! But lying to Masa was impossible and she had hoped he would just drop it and they could forget it all. Why was he apologizing for this!? Whyyy?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:40 pm

At Mia's response, on reflex he put his head down into the sheets below him; if only to attempt to hide his face due to his embarrassment.

What'd she mean it wouldn't be a problem!? Of course it would be! It would make things awkward and that wasn't good! He couldn't do that to her, not at all! It would just put unnecessary pressure on things and he'd mess everything up!

"B-But...If that happens...I might...might make things awkward and I...I'd mess u...up..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:45 pm

"...B-But... I wouldn't...d-dislike..." Masaru was going to destroy them both! Why couldn't he let this DROP!? If it dropped it was going to be fine, everything would be fine and neither would be the stuttering blushing mess they are right now!

Why why why why why Masaru!? Lying would be awful and mean, she couldn't do that... She had to soothe him! Make him feel better! Mia squeezed her legs tighter, continuing to speak on. "I-I wouldn't...find it awkward...It...I-It wouldn't...because...Y-You aren't...the o-only one..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 pm

"..Mm..." Masaru couldn't really form a response, his current state not allowing him to do so; his hands that still clutched the blankets above them tightening. Still, he felt bad...not saying anything. What could he say though!? Both of them seemed ready to just crawl into a hole and remain there...

Why...Why did this whole thing have to be so hard to deal with?

"...C-Crushes are hard....h-huh?" He stuttered, though he wished he'd kept his mouth shut. "I-I can talk big...when it comes to others b-but..." He tried to give a chuckle, though it was obvious as it came out that he was just trying to make things...less awkward; though anything that seemed to come out of his mouth was awkward so he wasn't exactly helping the situation...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Masa wasn't saying anything, he wasn't saying a damned word. Mia knew how he felt, at least about the being unable to say anything... or know what to say. Could they just lay here in silence? That would be nice, getting time to recover and find some sort of balance again...

Or he could try to break the nice silence with the worst words ever. Mia's body found strength as it bolted up, taking the blanket with her as she kneeled on the bed and stared at Masaru. Her purple eyes were filled with some sort of feeling, shock? Talking big to others, but his own feelings...

"...S-S-So....you do?! You...do...feel...a c-c-c-rush...too, M-Masa?!" What how was she supposed to handle this!? If it was mutual it was AN ENTIRELY different thing to deal with! What was going on here?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:52 pm

"Ghugh...!" Masaru, feeling the blankets ripped from his hands at Mia's reaction, brought his hands to cover his head...even though he was facing face-down. Why'd he opened his mouth!? Why had he had to open his big, stupid mouth!?

Where was the nearest hole...his closet could work...though it was a bit big. For true seclusion he'd need something smaller...

He let out a muffled noise against the bedding, refusing to show his face or turn over...his embarrassment being much too strong to fight.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:01 pm

"M-Masa?" Mia reached out and hesitantly tried to touch his head, as the man was currently buried in the pillow. She HAD to know now! You can't just say something like that and expect it to go away!

Her hand clenched as it got closer, not wanting to touch Masaru at all. A growl and a forceful pushing and Mia got through that, laying her hand on his head. Her voice was a bit quavery and she sniffed away some nervous tears. "W-Whats... S-Stop..hiding..."

How could she face him and say that! How could she be so strong as to do this!? She wanted to be the one in the blanket with her face buried and dying forever! Mia had admitted long ago she had a crush! His words were tearing her apart inside! He needed to deal with his actions and take responsibility!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:16 pm

His body stiffened on contact as Mia urged him to speak, her hand moving to his head as she spoke. Why had had the blankets been such a poor shield from this situation? He'd trusted them to keep him hidden and...away from this until he calmed down and they'd been easily defeated!

Damn the blankets, damn him, damn this situation!

Was she sniffling!? That meant she was near crying again? Great, just great...He was stressing her out and causing this with his horrible attitude!

"Mmph..." His response was again muffled as he tried to will himself to give even the slightest reply that wasn't just muffled noises. "Mm..." He pressed his head further into the pillow, moving it down slightly before it returned to where it had been; probably the closest thing she'd get to a nod.

Perfect...He'd planned on returning to work soon but maybe he could hide another day...just one more...he'd work on constructing himself a tiny hole to mope and hide in! That sounded good, make the opening hidden so no one could find him until he was ready to be found!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:23 pm

This was ridiculous! What in the world were they to DO about all of this!? Mia removed her hand from his head and stared at it as if it was a snake about to bite her before she closed it. His reaction was... a yes. So...Masa did...crush on her. Back?

Looking at the bed... there was another pillow. Her instincts to hide overwhelmed her and she threw herself down onto that pillow. Her body shook as she curled up around the thing, small very muffled sounds coming from the stupid this as she hid. For good measure she stole his blankets and curled them around herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:31 pm

He felt the remaining blankets leave him and heard some shuffling. After a few more moments of wallowing in his embarrassment, he turned his head to the side, with much difficulty, and saw a newly constructed blanket cocoon that Mia had wrapped herself in.

Masaru had expected her to run but he supposed with this level of...embarrassment...whatever the hell it was it was too strong and had just...broken her. While he wished he had a blanket himself he couldn't bring himself to even move to get more, he certainly wasn't going to try to take them away from Mia...

So instead, he moved his pillow from under him and buried his face in the sheets while bringing the pillow securely over his head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Mia still lay curled up in her own little world, unable to fathom or deal with feelings she had. Angry, upset, flustered, broken, sad, happy... It swirled around in her head, a maelstrom of everything. She laughed into the pillow a bit hysterically, tears streaming down her face. It was good Masaru couldn't see her, she wasn't in any state to speak or deal with anything.

How did...someone respond to this? What happened now? Did...things change? It was mutual...the crush. So...did it morph into a not crush? She wanted a hole, a deep one. Or a waterfall. Or a secret cave...Maybe she could hide in the library's mystery areas for a while? No some of those were dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Just what now? Lay here for eternity until some black hole managed to swallow them up?

It was muffled but he heard her laughing, almost hysterically so...What'd this even all mean!? Why was everything so confusing and difficult!? Masaru didn't make a sound, preferring to just stay silent with his eyes clamped shut under the pillow. Confusion, embarrassment, uncertainty in what to do...

Just hide here, hide here until he was able to properly find a better hiding spot that no one could find him in!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm

After what felt like an eternity, Mia calmed down long enough to merely be hiccuping and crying. She sniffled inside her cocoon, laying there a bit worn out. It felt as if she had spent a whole day running and doing work in the library.

Emotions were exhausting! But her brain sorted itself out just enough to allow her to speak two dreaded words. Her voice was a bit husky and soft, but she did not move from the blanket. "...What now?"

Her otome games never prepared her for this! This wasn't how it went! What about her other crushes? Did she just...let go of the other feelings? How? She had enough trouble getting rid of Masa's and they still were here and ruining things!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:21 pm

"I...I don't know." Masaru replied after some time, still thoroughly buried under his pillow. "What...What's supposed to happen? Do...Do we go on...as normal or...or give the whole thing a...a s-shot or-or both...?"

He truthfully wasn't sure, he didn't know what to do. It was mutual but what did that mean? Continue on as normal, go...go for it now that the mutual thing was out in the open or just do a combination of the two? It was...strange, earlier...Mia had said to not ignore...but...if that was the case then...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:27 pm

"I-I...normally its not...silly and...um..ridiculous like this right?" Mia wasn't sure either and Masaru had no answers either. She was flushed bright red inside her cocoon but she found the bravery to continue.

"W-Would you want...to...try...?" She didn't know what answer she hoped for, the purple eyed librarian slightly bewildered by this whole turn of events. Would he want to try and...change things or would he prefer they remain exactly the same? Could they even go back now? "T-They...kiss...and stuff..when confessing...in games... I don't...know...anything else..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Moping, I Swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next