(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:45 am

"Th-Thank you." Masaru stuttered, his face pink as Mia fixed his clothing but his smile returned at her response to his suggestion. "That's alright, I don't mind. We still have time before we need to be at our divisions..."

He looked around, after having about went to help her begin brushing it before he realized, "Do you want to sit? Since it may take some time standing will get uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:01 am

"Today is a day off for me Masa. S-So I don't need to be there. I took yesterday off as a sick day..." Mia chuckled sheepishly, tugging on a few bits of hair over her shoulders. Looking around at the seating options, the only thing available was either the cushions in the garden or his bed again. It was... a mess from the two of them and she flushed thinking she had slept there pressed against Masa all night.

Nodding with a gulp, she moved over to the bed and plopped onto it with an awkward smile. Pulling her hair out from underneath her, she moved it behind her body in an arc, long and inky black. "We uh...didn't leave it for long. Hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:08 am

"Ah, I see." That was...a relief honestly. If Mia had a day off then she didn't need to be in a rush to get to work...which was a bit farther from his home than the Sixth was...

He couldn't help but give a small laugh as they moved back to sitting on the bed, where he began to gently brush her hair. "I suppose we didn't...I'll have to get a small couch in here or something, like I have in my office...It'd be good to have."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:15 am

"Y-You don't have to get a couch... Um unless you want me to...spend more time in here... with you..." Mia turned beat red, not that Masa could see from behind her as his hands gently got rid of any knots that had formed. It felt nice and...though she could never say so to Masa, rather intimate to have him helping with her hair. It...felt like something couples did.

They were now though. He was her boyfriend. They had slept in the same bed, there was little ot be...ashamed about now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 am

"W-Well, it...it couldn't hurt...I mean, I do want...want to spend more time with you but it doesn't always have to be in...in here, obviously. I don't mind if we d-do though so...it couldn't hurt...."

Could that have come out any worse? Possibly, but Masaru couldn't exactly see that. He'd stuttered way too much with that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:49 am

"You said it couldn't hurt twice." Masa's stuttering was entirely cute and even though she was flustered, Mia couldn't help laughing a bit. She glanced over her shoulder at the man who was brushing her hair, a soft smile on her face.

"Masa...you are cute... You seem so...cool on the outside, but you are the sweetest and cutest person." Mia was laughing more, not realizing her words. He...put her at ease so much. She felt the safest she had ever felt here. Even more than with her mother.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:17 am

Was his blush ever going to give him a break today? Likely not. Mia's compliment...calling him cute only seemed to strengthen it. Still, he couldn't help but smile at her laughter.

"Thank-thank you, Mia..." He replied, a small laugh of his own escaping. "A-As for the cool thing...I suppose? I usually don't stutter this much, that's for sure...though I suppose that's because...because of the...the new relationship...and I-I like you so...so I'm a little nervous at times. Aha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:45 am

"W-Welcome." Mia was stuttering again as she realized what she had said. At least... Masa hadn't minded and seemed to be happy about it! He had no idea how he appeared to others it seemed... but of course he'd notice he didn't stutter as much. She had been able to talk to him normallyish not too long ago.

Her heart though fluttered strongly at his next words, letting out a small happy squeak as he head turned back around. She held her hands to her chest, clasped together as she leaned forward. "You...don't ever have to be nervous with me. B-Because I like you too... I don't...think its been a crush for a while... but I couldn't say anything... So... I am happy. So happy..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:31 am

"I'm happy too...I-I..." He was stuttering again, not that he'd really gotten a break from it in the first place. "I...I've...liked you for...a little while now but...but I mostly just...kept it to myself, I-I'm not exactly...the bravest when it comes...comes to my own feelings..."

He could help others easily with this sort of thing most of the time, but when it came to himself...well that was an entirely different story.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:47 am

Mia's heart wouldn't stop fluttering and beating so strongly, she leaned over more before letting out a light happy laugh. "I had...no idea. You...are good at hiding things Masa. Too good sometimes... W-Why are...feelings so scary to you?"

Muttering that last part, she was a bit grateful for the rather mean Vice Captain in a way. Mia would have never...been able to kiss him or be here with him... Hoping he had finished with her hair, she unscrunched and turned her body around so she could look at him. Her purple eyes were soft as she watching Masa. Her heart still beat strongly but she was safe with him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 am

"I suppose...well, I-I'm not entirely sure...or how to properly begin to explain really...they just can be...intimidating sometimes, especially these kind." Masaru answered, averting his eyes momentarily before they returned to Mia as he gave a small nervous smile.

"It's...I don't know, it's easier for me to help others with...with these types of things but...when it comes to myself...I'm at a loss on what to do, I've realized b-but...I'm glad...I was able to eventually say something...well, even if I mostly just nodded rather than used my...my voice...at first."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 am

"T-That makes sense. I...get scared by them too..." Mia nodded at Masa's explanation, a hand reaching out nervously and cupping his cheek. It was all she could do right now, she was too nervous too. Her smile matched Masa's, though it slipped into a softer one as he kept speaking.

"Y-You are good at helping others... and you want them to be happy in that way too. Its harder to take advice than give it...b-but if it helped them...why not think of it for yourself too? O-Or tell me the advice and I-I'll use it." Now she was the one to want to reassure him and she moved closer... Not sure what else to do though. Should she kiss him? She had been rather happy herself when he had nodded even if it had been hard for him and she had freaked out immediately after... She wanted to soothe him though, let him be less nervous. "Like right now... I-If I was your Vice Captain asking for...advice on how...to reassure her precious person... what would you tell her to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:58 am

"Ah...w-well..." Masaru thought, "just let them know...everything's alright...I'm sure after some...talking to they'll understand and they'll be happy to see how much you care..."

Okay, so not his best given advice but it was something...it wasn't all terrible just...vague-ish in comparison to the advice he usually gave...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Mia had...no idea how to do that at all! She panicked slightly, but that advice was good even in its vagueness. What...what could she do?! Wait...

What...was that song he had sang to her before? When he wanted to soothe her, she...remembered part of it. Smiling softly, Mia leaned forward until her forehead touched his. Looking into his eyes,s he smiled and started singing in a sweet clear voice. "Until the stars all fall down....they empty from the sky, but I don't mind. If you're with me, then everything's all right."

Maybe it would make him feel a bit better...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Masaru's expression remained slightly nervous, the embarrassed tint still in his face as Mia processed his words. Her response though, was entirely unexpected; his expression changed to show slight surprise, his eyes having widened some at the song.

That was...

His arm went out without him realizing and before he knew it he'd pulled Mia close; his arms wrapped around her in a secure embrace. When he realized his actions he couldn't help but give a small chuckle.

"Thank you, Mia."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Any reaction Mia had been expecting had not been the one she had gotten. All she could remember of the song was that line so it wasn't as if she could sing it for Masa the rest of the way. With her face bright red, her hands gripped the front of his robe as he held her close. Her head laid on his shoulder and she smiled softly.

"Welcome... Did it help? I don't...remember the rest. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:59 pm

"Mhmm, it did...thank you." Masaru replied, "It's alright if that's all you remember, it made me happy to hear it."

He hadn't even thought she'd remember that...he'd sung for her but he hadn't imagined she'd remember any of the song. It made him...happy that she did though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:54 pm

"I-It was a nice song... I-I like learning new songs and..it was pretty." Mia laughed lightly, blushing as she made her request. Her hands tightened on his clothes a bit, her voice a bit nervous but she got it out despite no stuttering.

"Would you sing it for me? I would like to hear it again Masa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:19 am

She wanted to hear the song again?

Masaru pulled back slightly, enough to be able to look her in the eyes before his smile turned soft.

"Of course, I don't mind." He replied, taking a small breath before he began singing; his voice soft as the lyrics passed his lips. It came easy to him, it holding many memories both good and bad. When he was finished, his smile returned. "How was that?"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Mia's smile was sweet and happy as she listened, even if the song made her feel sad inside a bit. She...had forgotten that last time he had sang it. Masa had such a nice voice for singing... She blushed very slightly, wishing she could let go of his clothes enough to cover her face.

"W-Wonderful... you have such a perfect singing voice..." She looked down, feeling a bit shy as she admitted it. Mia would be happy to hear him sing more, when he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Masaru could feel himself blush a little at her comment but he kept his smile. "Thank you, I'm glad you think that."

He hadn't been as embarrassed to sing as he had the first time, mostly because he'd felt a bit of shyness about it back then but since he'd already for Mia before it came a lot easier now and he was happy it had.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:00 pm

"Welcome... Its not... just thinking that though. Its true." Mia remembered rather well Masa's compliments about her voice, and hoped he wouldn't repeat them right now or else she would not be able to handle anything. Looking to the side, she let go of his kimono finally and gave a sheepish giggle.

"...We were on your bed again for a while... M-Maybe we should...go before we get stuck longer. Y-You got work, but... I can help."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:21 pm

"Work, ah right...aha, I guess we have been here awhile." Masaru replied with a small laugh, her earlier compliment having made his smile a bit brighter as well.

They could probably still manage to make something quick...if the servants haven't already decided it'd be best to go ahead and make breakfast that is...if Nozomi was up anyway. They also needed to still talk with her, so he hoped she was.

"Ah, are you sure about the help though? It might be troublesome..." Mia had a day off, she could spend it having fun rather than helping him catch up with paperwork as if she were at work herself...still, it'd be...nice; he couldn't just deny that thought...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:27 pm

"Yeah... we kind of didn't get off the bed long." Mia laughed, feeling at ease as Masa's bright smile stayed. It used to make her nervous, but now it brought her comfort. How odd... Shaking her head, she reassured him with a soft smile. "I...it would be nice if I could...stay by you. S-So paperwork is no trouble. I-I'm sorry if thats...weird..."

Moving back slightly, she slipped out of his arms and then promptly fell off the bed backwards with an eep as she tried to turn. Laying on the floor, hair and arms and legs splayed everywhere, she laughed a bit embarrassed as she tried not to freak out and roll under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 am

"No, it's not weird; I-I'm grateful for...for the help." Masaru answered just before Mia began scooting back on the bed as if she were moving to stand....

That however though was not the case as she fell backwards and onto floor...

Masaru quickly leaned over, his concerns dulling when he heard her begin laughing, embarrassed. He gave a small, quick, breath of relief as he climbed off the bed himself, careful not to step on Mia's hair as he moved to offer her help to stand. "Here, you're alright, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next