(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Mia was too drowsy to even think about where she was or what she was doing as she snuggled against the warmth near her. Even the light was bothering her too much as her hair fell in front of her face. The hair playings was too much for her to handle and she drifted off into a deep slumber not soon after Masa stopped.

The day had been amazing... How had it all happened? She had such sweet dreams as her hair, as it always did somehow, ended up all over the bed. It was way too long and floaty by far. Mia also moved in her sleep a bit, unused to sharing her bed. Her bed wasn't as soft as this...and it smelled really nice. Her dreams turned odd as she moved around a bit, the night turning into early morning..

The sound of birds woke her up fully, while the light above her stayed the same since apparently she had left it on. Sitting up, she wondered why she was chilly and why her room looked different. It was much fancier and older styled for some reason. Was she still dreaming? Another lucid dream?

Yawning and stretching like a cat, she then looked down at the kimono she had worn to bed. Oh no... Wait not oh no, this was a dream. Of course you wore kimonos to bed in dreams. Well she was still sleepy so maybe she could go back to sleep in her dream and get SUPER SLEEP. Yeah, thats how it worked. But that damned light...

Moving to the edge of the bed, that Mia slipped off, took off the outer robe of her kimono as her hair trailed behind her in a floofy cloud of inky black. Finding the light switch, she noticed it was barely dawn. Not NEARLY time for her to wake up in dream world or real world and she stumbled her way back to the bed, tripping over her dropped outer layer. Why was she wearing anything to bed? How weird dream. She felt it though, very strongly as she crawled back onto the bed and moved close to the warmth there.

That warmth there was warm even as she pulled the blanket in half over her and the warm. They could be warmer, good going dream self. She then drifted into a doze as her hair once again found its way around everything.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Masaru stirred, but only slightly, as he felt a shifting in his sleep; his still sleepy mind refusing to acknowledge the fact that any shifting around that wasn't him was unusual. That fact didn't click though as he continued sleeping, too sleepy and perfectly content in the world of dreams.

When there was another shifting and he instinctively cuddled against the source of warmth as it moved closer to him; his arm draping over the source of warmth and holding it close...

He stirred again, his mind eventually beginning to realize...he didn't normally have something warm like this when he slept...His eyes opened, taking a few moments to adjust to things as the fog slowly faded from his mind before he glanced down slightly at whatever he was holding...

...and instantly woke as his face ignited into a blazing inferno.

M-Mia!? Mia was...was here!? She was...asleep...asleep here, asleep in his...his bed...c-cuddled against him!? His mind recalled last nights previous events, them playing some of her games...talking...and they'd just...drifted off...and now...

Oh no...Oh no, oh no, oh no...

When she woke up and realized...

What was he supposed to do? He couldn't find it him him to even move right now, his state of fluster and embarrassment keeping him cemented securely in place. Oh no...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Eventually the warm wasn't enough to keep the woman asleep and she drifted awake, to a nice smell and arms wrapped around her. She was...pressed against Masa? Her arms...against him and holding his kimono!? How had this...happened? It was light out, what was she doing in his bed? Where HAD THE TOP HALF OF HER KIMONO GONE!? She could see it through partially opened eyes...

Her purple eyes shot open fully and she slowly tilted her head up, slowly as her hair shifted more. It was everywhere, like black drapes or something. She wished it wouldn't do that, yes focus on your hair. Looking into icy blue eyes, that seemed just as surprised and yet...weren't moving, one of Mia's purple ones closed as she let out a small shy laugh.

"U-U-Um... whoops..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

Whoops?

With her response, his felt the stiffness in his shoulders relax some; a small breath of relief leaving him unconsciously. She wasn't...freaking out, that helped...that helped a lot. His response in return matched hers, a small, shy laugh escaping him before he managed to bring himself to speak.

"G-Guess we...dozed off...ahaa..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 am

Mia felt Masa relax against her, realizing that this was what woke her up. She had felt his body shift badly and... had realized it was a living thing right there. Well...her response had soothed him. Admittedly she wanted to freak out something fierce. She had... slept in another person's bed WITH them. Also she was still kind of cuddling up to him in it?

Think about your annoying hair covering him too, reaching up she tried to brush it off of him. How HAD it gotten everywhere? His voice broke her from her attempts to get it to stop what it was doing, and smile softly. She looked up again and then looked down almost immediately. Why did he have such pretty eyes? "Ahah, yes. Must have been really late... it was a tiring day..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:22 am

"M-Mm...it was." He was still...obviously flustered but he was glad he'd been able to relax some...since it didn't seem Mia would panic and if he ended up panicking well that wouldn't help either of them...

Oh no...what...what more could he say? It wasn't good to just...

"Y-You're games, they're alright...right?" He asked, glancing around..."Since we fell asleep..."

That was a good thing to focus on, certainly. Those games had cost Mia money and it'd be bad if they ended up getting damaged!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 am

Her panic was subsiding well since Masa seemed to be calm as well even if flustered. She was flustered too! The red in her face was bad but... they could survive this. Just don't...treat it as a huge thing. Just be calm like Masaru and keep breathing.

Masa's concern was warranted, Mia's face turning to surprise then worry. Her game! Where was it? Now panicking slightly, more so for the device than from being close to Masa. Sitting up slightly, she leaned on her arm as she tried to look around. Her kimono fell open to reveal her shoulder and a bit more but in her worry she didn't notice, Where could it have gone? Under the blanket?

Moving her legs, she felt around with them to try and see if it had ended up there and...brushed straight up his legs. She...froze solid, the red coming to her face. "S-Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 am

"Uwah-!" Before he could say anything, Mia moved; her concern for her games rather than any embarrassment about their positioning momentarily forgotten. Masaru though wasn't lucky enough to forget that embarrassment, Mia's movements causing his face to light ablaze once again.

"I-I..It's alright..." He stuttered as he remained un-moving from his current position...unable to will himself to do so as he feared moving himself might make things worse.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:50 am

"I'm going to have to....take the blanket off. I can't see...or feel where it could have gone." Moving her legs had been a bad idea, Mia gulped as she leaned up more. She felt nothing on her legs. The Kimono wasn't covering them barely at all but she couldn't fix it under the blanket... and with a wince she yanked the blanket off of them.

It revealed her precious handheld device laying partially on Masa, and she quickly leaned up more to nab it before Masa could see her bare legs. The blanket was pulled back as she cradled the item to her rather bare cleavage now with a sigh of relief. She fell back down onto the bed in a poof of black hair, smiling as she examined it. "Nothings wrong other than a dead battery. Oops. Aha, thank you Masa. I would have been upset had I broken it."

A sweet happy smile broke her lips, still unaware of the state of her poor kimono top.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 am

If it were possible and the heat in his face was dangerous...he'd likely be sporting some second to third degree burns right now...

Mia removed the blanket managing to find her game but failing to realize the state of her kimono as she fell back onto the bed, the blanket being pulled back now that she'd found it much to her relief.

"I-I see, that's...that's good." Masaru replied, managing a small but nervous smile before glanced off to the side, "M-Mia...ahm..."

Without being able to continue and with plenty of mental pushing, he leaned over just enough to help...pull her clothes back over her shoulders for her. "S-S...Sorry."

Why'd he done that!? Why couldn't he have just pushed himself to tell her!? Maybe in a sense...he felt making her aware and her having to fix it might make things worse...So, having that in mind he'd...helped...though him helping might also make the situation worse. There was no winning, none that he could see anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:39 am

"Huh?" Mia was not sure if she was causing Masa's obvious discomfort, having laid back down without thinking. I-It had been nice though so she had thought that it would still be fine, even if it was totally going to destroy her once she wasn't there with him.

What she expected his response to be was nothing like what happened. When... had her kimono slipped like that? She hadn't noticed! Her Vita too important to her to... Slowly but surely the red in her face grew to almost nuclear fission levels as Masa moved her kimono back because she really couldn't move right now.

Staring down at the now covered up annoyingly large chest, Mia blinked once...twice... three times before she took a deep breath and stuttered. "H-How...long...and how much...did you see..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:47 am

"H-How..m..ah...I-I-I didn't see much at all!" Masaru replied while his face continued burning. "Wh-When you first...first moved when you started...looking for your game is when and ju-just you're...you're kimono was slipping...off-off your shoulders and...so I...I..." Had tried to help by fixing it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:53 am

Mia's face couldn't grow more red, but her head tilted and the dark waves of hair fell over it to hide it as she looked down. "I-I see... I-I'm sorry you were subjected to such an awful sight Masa! It's all my fault!"

"T-Thank you for...fixing it... I appreciate your help." Mia spoke that softly, really thanking him. It could have gotten worse if she had never noticed. He could have even seen...part of her boobs! How far down had it gone!? Oh no...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:17 am

Awful...?

"It-It wasn't a problem, r-really...w-welcome though...but...but I don't exactly understand...when you say...awful...? E-Even if...if I didn't see much I-I don't understand what you mean by 'awful sight'...b-because no-nothing about you is...is awful."

He wanted to bury his head in his pillow, under it, or something; anything to hide his burning face but...but he'd needed to say it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:40 am

"M-Masa...?" Mia's voice cracked as she said his name, her purple eyes appearing as she startled at the man's rather... strong words. Nothing about her was awful to him... even... her...body? He had...what was he saying...it wasn't awful and... what this was....

It was confusing and a bit frightening. She shook slightly, utterly flustered and unsure of how to respond. She needed to apologize for what she had done to him. "I-I see... I-I am sorry then for...um...what...is the word, tempting? Aaah! No thats not it! I am sorry! Sorry! T-Thank you...for saying I am not...awful... I feel...happy...and...embarrassed..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:14 am

"Y-You don't...don't need to apologize, n-not at all!" Masaru replied; burning, burning, burning, his face was burning. "W-Welcome...it...it's what I truly...think...M-Mia. Nothing....nothing about you is awful."

He was glad though...even if she said she felt embarrassed she'd also said it'd made her feel happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 am

"Y-You...are the sweetest person ever..." Mia could only say that, her eyes closing as she couldn't stare at Masaru anymore. "I-I don't think you...look or are awful at all either..."

One hand went up to his cheek, a small smile showing even though she couldn't open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 am

"Th-Thank you, I...I'm happy to hear that." Masaru was already blushing still, but if he hadn't been he'd be doing so now. He couldn't help but smile though as Mia's hand went up to her cheek.

He...was glad to hear her say what she had.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:34 pm

"I-Its true..." Mia nodded and laughed slightly, it seemed her words had pleased Masaru. She couldn't help it, it was nice to make him smile and feel happy. Still, they were kind of... Opening her eyes, she wanted to just enjoy this a bit more but...

"Shouldn't...we get up? Y-You have work today, and...its already morning. N-Not that its not nice! Being...here... Oh that...sounds..." She flushed again and looked down, but she couldn't say it wasn't nice being with him like this. But something else hit her, someone important to them they had...stupidly forgotten. Gasping she covered her mouth. "Nozomi! We never ever apologized to her!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:34 pm

"I suppose we should, though...though it was...nice..." Masaru replied with a nervous chuckle, his attention was pulled from any flustered feelings he had when Mia brought up Nozomi, "Ah, right she should be awake now. At least...she always tries to meet me for breakfast."

It was a surprise she hadn't come in to see if she needed to wake him. He rarely overslept, perhaps once in a blue moon but they'd been in here long enough to the point that one could figure he'd overslept.

"We can have breakfast." He smiled before his blush returned slightly. "Would you...want to cook something together?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:19 pm

"U-Um here. Can you take care of this? I need to hold..." My kimono shut, but she didn't say that last part. She just gestured as she held out her vita, hoping Masa would take it off of the bed with him. She had a slight blush on her face from Masa's words also agreeing it was nice, but it was pushed down. Nozomi might be waiting for them... She gave a small smile and nodded. "T-That would be fun. Cooking together."

Holding it closed, Mia sat up slowly and carefully. Her legs curled under her as she held it with one hand, adjusting the rest so she could slip off of the bed without showing too much skin for both her and Masa. Pushing her hair to the side, she gathered it up and wondered for the thousandth time why she kept it so long... Then came the crawling to the edge of the bed and slipping off! Success!

How had she ended up not wearing the outer part? Where was it? Mia shuffled around the bed, looking for her kimono, holding the light inner part closed still.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 pm

With a nod, Masaru took Mia's gaming device, holding it in careful hands as he moved from the bed, turning so she could straighten her kimono with some privacy and not have to worry about him...seeing her or anything.

"What do you feel like having?" Masaru asked, though after hearing her shuffle around some he glanced back to see if something was wrong to find her looking for the outer layer of her kimono. "A-Ah..."

He looked around himself, trying to locate it, not wanting to just...stand there and not help.

"Here, found it." He said, smiling, after a moment of searching, bending over slightly to pick it up and hand it to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:00 am

"I'm not...I'm okay with things. A-As long...as there's something not sweet to eat with it I am fine Masa." Mia laughed lightly, reaching for the outer part of the Kimono as Masa found it rather swiftly. She was looking on the wrong side apparently. How had it gotten over there? Why had it been off in the first place... "Thank you."

She hadn't gotten drunk! So... Shaking her head, she turned around and slipped the garment on. Picking the tie up off the floor, she quickly did that up and then sighed as looked at the outfit. It was obviously worn in... A few wrinkles were being patted as she frowned.

Pulling her hair over her shoulder now she frowned worse and tried not to look where Masa could be in case he was changing or something. "U-Um do you have a brush? I need... to get my hair combed. O-Otherwise it'll get...knotted."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:07 am

"Alright then and ah...a brush, I do." He nodded, walking over to the bedside table and opening one of the drawers before pulling it out. "Here."

Masaru walked around towards Mia as she worked on the wrinkles in her kimono before offering it to her with a smile, "If you need help I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:16 am

Ah Masa wasn't changing! As she heard a drawer open, she turned to look before trying to fix the wrinkles once more.

As he neared her Mia did reach out as he offered the brush though and fix his the top of his kimono, it was crooked and covering up his scar. She smiled a bit and blushed, but...remembered he had adjusted a much worse thing so it should be fine. About to take the brush, Mia seemed a bit shocked at the offer. Looking down, she poked her fingers together and nodded. "...I would really like that. I-Its long though. It...could take a bit. Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next