(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Letters From Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Letters From Home  Empty
PostSubject: Letters From Home    Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:51 am

Mia carried a box full of letters, the biggest smile on her face inside of her hood. What she had told Masa only days before had been utterly wrong. Her mother hadn't disappeared at all... Instead somehow the letters to her house had been rerouted here, due to some sort of postal mistake and the route they had taken missing her house due to thinking it was neglected.

She laughed lightly, the few people walking past staring. They... had never seen the Ghost Vice Captain out like this. Her hood wasn't pulled down the whole way, in fact her face was visible and she had laughed. Whispers followed her from one of the work rooms where the letters had sit this whole time. She had spoken to them, happy. No stutters. Hideki and Masaru's work was showing fruit.

Craig was staring but Mia didn't notice. She had her letters! Craig was a douche, he didn't need to be bothered with.

Moving into her office, she locked the door and then hopped out of the window. Throwing off her cloak onto the bench next to her, she set this box down and started carefully opening the letters. The woman had a knack for including things that were small and easily lost if you did it haphazardly. Or pictures. The Polaroid she had given her and kept a steady supply of sent to her scheduled places... Which she wasn't sure how the woman had stayed supplied with her not knowing where she would be... But obviously Akiko had managed. She was used to getting her way, but in a rather innocent manner. The woman was a grade A Airhead.

Dear Mimi,

I found a rather nice place to stay this time, it was FILLED with swordsmen. Mmmm. They were all delicious, though I only took their leader to bed this time. Mommy learned from last time! Jealousy ruins friendships. Anyways, I just wanted to give you a heads up on where I was, this one is gonna be short. Also look its a cute charm that made me think of you!

Love Aki-momma

Mia stared at the letter, a laugh finally escaping her after a few moments. Yes, this was her mother all right. How much she had missed these... Even as they made her cringe with the details. Pulling out the mentioned charm, she snorted and set it carefully next to her. It was one said to ward off pregnancies though they didn't work. Of course her mother would send her such things, she always held out hope Mia would be more like her in that manner...

Sighing and shaking her head, not even such a gift could spoil her pleased mood.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Letters From Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters From Home    Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:25 am

At least an hour or two had passed and Mia hadn't grown tired of reading these glimpses into her mother's life. She loved the woman dearly, even if she was rather ditzy and ended up wanting Mia to be more like her than Mia wanted. Their looks were similar, though the eyes and a few other features were obviously not her mother's. Her mother had dark eyes and hair, her body just as slim but Mia had slightly bigger hips and her chest was...larger.

Thinking about her mother's looks, she wondered what weird hairstyle the woman had adopted in her travels. Sometimes she took pictures of them for Mia, sometimes she just wrote it out.

Pulling out a heavy letter, Mia smiled as she shook it lightly. Movement, thin and flat. Opening it, out fell two pictures she was waiting for with a ready hand. One was of a surprised looking man. A very very handsome one. Mia felt herself blushing just looking at this. Her mother had a habit of snapping pics of people she found pretty or gorgeous and this man definitely qualified. Odd eyes, one purple and one a pretty gray and dark red hair that suited him nicely. The surprise was normal, most people in Rukon had no idea what her mother carried on her. He was holding up a sheathed sword, with an interesting design in one hand? The letter would probably explain him and his stuff.

The second picture was a rare one, a picture of the place she had been? It was a large Inn with a good name. The letter would also explain things.

Dear Mia,

You won't BELIEVE what I went through. Someone tried to take my camera and I had to smack them with it a few times. However it wasn't working right and so I had to go find someone to fix it. Did you know the black market in district 46 is really nice? Anyways, as I was there I spent the rest of the money I won from gambling back in district 34 in the east. My luck holds!

No explanation of yet about the pictures. Mia read on, this letter was one of the ones filled to the brim with things. Apparently things at the black market had been eventful and with her mother's rather strong luck holding Mia had no worries the lady could get her way out of things. Everything seemed to work in her favor.

However she finally reached the explanation, Mia almost dropped the letter and pictures into the dirt in her shock.

Dearest! I found him finally. Whooops, seems I had been more drunk than I thought to forget eyes like that. I remember him being a Shinigami too! No one that close to the Seireitei could mistake a Zanpakuto. He's still got it see!

Anyways... This was the Inn I was in when I met him. He was working there and some discreet inquiries tell me he's a vagabond wanderer!

Onto important things. I'm heading to a renowned hot springs resort near the cat district! Its renowned for its seeexy men. I shall enjoy them all-

Mia's brain stopped reading as she set the letter aside and stared at the picture in horror.

SHE HAD THOUGHT THIS MAN CUTE. OH GOD. Mia almost vomited in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Letters From Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters From Home    Letters From Home  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:42 am

After sitting there for who knows how long, staring at this crappy polaroid, Mia finally sighed and let the frown disappear. Staring at his face wouldn't help her. She didn't have anything to go on other than him being a shinigami, a distinct lack of name and just this polaroid. Apparently he was a wandering Shinigami? Was he in the Rukon district division? Or...was he a rogue.

Sighing, Mia started staring more, finally getting over her previous trauma. It was one of the flaws of living in the Soul Society. Your parents could stay hot for centuries. Her mother was proof if nothing else. Trying to affix the man's face in her memory, she frowned more as she stared longer.

Soon though a smile broke across her features. A happy, joyful smile as any had been seen. Her...father. She knew what he looked like now. She had a starting point! Hugging the picture to her chest, she laughed lightly. The rest of the letters needed reading and she should calm down a bit before starting her search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letters From Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters From Home    Letters From Home  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters From Home
Page 1 of 1