(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fun Character Questions!

Go down 
+5
Shnaks
Emile
Rukuya
Kanu
The ArchKitty
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yes

Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Character Questions!   Fun Character Questions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 pm

1: Which of your characters would take the most selfies?
Yuzuki, by far. Sometimes she'll take pictures even if she doesn't feel like it, especially if it'll make her adorable friends annoyed. They're really hilarious when they're annoyed!

2:if your characters had tumblr blogs, what kind would they be? (pale, fandom, nature, sj, etc)
Hisao would have a completely empty blog set to the default theme. The only reason he would have social media is because his friends pushed him towards it. He never checks his account so messages would pile up.
Yuzuki does WHATEVER SHE WANTS HAHA.

3:in a high school setting, what would your characters' best subject(s) be?
Hisao would be super tryhard and would excel at a lot of subjects. He would also be constantly sleep-deprived and be abysmal at any kind of timed-writing class.
Yuzuki would care strongly about a set of neato classes (physics, astronomy, math, philosophy, home ec.) and would just coast by in everything else.

4:what is ____'s favorite food(s)?
Hisao likes edible food. If you hard-pressed the guy for an answer, he'd eventually go into panic mode and just blabber off the first thing that comes to mind. His favorite vegetable is eggplant.
Yuzuki will answer with whatever her latest food-you-would-totally-only-ever-touch-on-a-dare experience was. If you call her joke, though? She'll tell you that her favorite food is any kind of wrap. Spring roll, taco, burrito, gyro, it doesn't matter. Wraps are the apex predator of caloric delivery, the last stage of culinary evolution. Perfectly ergonomic and infinitely adaptable. Yuzuki honestly wouldn't be surprised if wraps inherited the earth once they were intelligent enough.

5:what kind of music would your characters listen to? their favorite artists?
Hisao doesn't listen to music. If it's playing, he's generally got an open ear to it? But the moment someone asks him what his favorite artists are, he'll break out into a cold sweat. He's also the type that always mixes up song names and band names if he's heard them enough to have recollection of them.
Yuzuki will jam to just about everything, provided that there's some kind of compositional structure holding it together! She listens to a lot of freeform jazz, math rock, and experimental music since she doesn't really care if music sounds nice or not! As long as its different and weird, she'll love it.

6:if ___ could choose any one body part to get chopped off to save a loved one's life, which would they pick?
Hisao immediately breaks out into a cold sweat. Th-that's an awfully specific situation. Um... You can have a lymph node...?
Yuzuki says "Surprise me!" and asks if they need help with lopping it off.

7:where would your character(s) like to go on vacation the most?
Hisao would want to go to super well-equipped research facilities, big libraries, and places where stuff is aggregated. He's a nerd through and through.
Yuzuki thinks the place is inconsequential. As long as she's vacationing with her friends, she's in the best place she could be!

8:where would your character(s) like to live the most?
Hisao honestly is pretty happy with his current arrangement.
Yuzuki: EVERYWHERE. She wants to have lived everywhERE. Even SPACE.

9:your character's favorite season(s)?
Hisao likes autumn a lot.
Yuzuki will answer with whatever month it currently is. She's completely serious about it, too!

10:[submitter picks two characters]; they are stuck in an elevator together for about an hour. what happens?
Hisao & Yuzuki (my only characters at time of posting):
An hour after they're stuck, the elevator's service-people come to fix the elevator (they were out for their lunch shift). To their disdain—and perhaps disbelief—there is less elevator than there was before; one side of the elevator is missing, and the shaft has been eaten away, exposing the exterior of the current floor. The remains of the paneling is warped and... slightly bubbling? There's a hastily-scrawled letter of apology on the floor.

11:how do your characters act when they're drunk?
Hisao is a quiet drunk. He might hit a threshold where he's either angry. If not? He just conks right out.
Yuzuki detoxes herself generally too quickly to get drunk. She will act drunk though. Because that's just hilarious.

12:have your characters had sex before? if yes, how many times? with the same or opposite sex?
Hisao has happened upon the sex before, but pretty rarely. With the opposite sex.
Yuzuki has had occasional flings with either sex. She's not particularly interested in it!

13:if your character(s) have kids, how do they feel towards/about them?
Hisao has no kids.
Yuzuki does not have kids, but she does have legions of butterflies!

14:does ___ prefer tea or coffee?
Hisao prefers tea.
Yuzuki: Yes.

15:walking into your character'(s') bedroom, what might you see hanging/taped to their walls or on the ceiling?
Hisao has a surprisingly well-maintained bookshelf. He probably has a couple documents hanging up: his diploma from the academy, his acceptance into 9th Division, nostalgic stuff like that. He also has large spools of yarn and swaths of fabric up somewhere. You know, just in case. As of recently, he has an over-large haori hanging up.
Yuzuki has built various rooms in various places in Hueco Mundo! One constant is that she generally has whatever latest tourist trophy she has hanging up somewhere. Otherwise? She sometimes goes for theme rooms and so what's on the walls will match the theme.

16:does your character keep a diary? what would they write in it?
Hisao keeps logs of what happened during the day. He spends a lot of time reflecting, and also keeps a separate journal for his various experiments.
Yuzuki might keep a journal around, but she never really writes in it! One time, she decided to keep it as a dream journal but that fell through about four days in.

17:how confident are your characters with their bodies?
Hisao is not at all! He's actually pretty self-conscious and awkward about it.
Yuzuki is unshakably confident. Why wouldn't she be?

18:which Pokemon would they be?
Hisao is a Spinda.
Yuzuki is a Mew.

19:when they're about to fall asleep at night, what would your characters do/think about?
Hisao thinks about really tough problems he's having until finally his brain gives up and sends him to sleep.
Yuzuki doesn't necessarily need to sleep? She hypes herself to bed, though!

20:who parties the hardest of your characters?
Y U Z U K I
21:anybody wear cologne? perfume? what scents?
Hisao does not!
Yuzuki extracts her own scents from her secret underground botanical garden.
22:how often do your characters masturbate?
Hisao really rarely scratches the itch.
Yuzuki has the sex drive of a glacier, so nope~

23:what weapons is ___ capable of wielding?
Hisao actually sports a surprising versatility. He's pretty good with swordplay and polearms, and he's exceptional at projectiles from just chucking them or using a sling, especially for magic-laden payloads. He'll default on pure kido if he can help it.
Yuzuki shoots the lasers of eternity. She's well-versed in how to use the naginata and knife work/ swordplay, but especially excels with pew pew sharpshooting and hand-to-hand.

24:do your characters think sex is good/bad? would they do it casually?
Hisao is pretty much neutral on the matter. He's done it casually before.
Yuzuki thinks sex is good! Is there any reason for it to be bad? She's willing to have it casually, but she won't go out looking for it.

25:are any of your characters good at cooking? or alternatively, any of them burnt water?
Hisao cooks well enough that he could live on his own. He's also survivable in situations where he needs to hunt/gather. The actual quality of his food ranges from "okay" to "hey this tastes good." He's not spectacular, but the major draw of his cooking is that he's highly skilled at not poisoning people.
Yuzuki has dominion over pastry and confectionery. She has all the skills and technique necessary to be a good cook, but she very often will blow it on just doing something weird or neat with food.

BONUS ROUND

Under what circumstances do they lick a thing to claim it as their own?
Hisao: What?
Yuzuki wouldn't need circumstances or reasons! :D

What are their feelings, hypothetical or otherwise, regarding the Harry Potter series?
Hisao: The who the what?
Yuzuki Ooh, sounds neat! Is this where all those online personality quizzes come from?

Whose face(s) would they draw dicks on in sharpie if they saw them passed out on a couch at a party?
Hisao would check to make sure that they're okay and probably try to get them home.
Yuzuki sees anyone passed out as an easy mark for her virtuoso artistry.

What would their reaction be to seeing Frozen in theaters and witnessing Hans doing the douchebag thing?
Hisao was spoiled on it in a conversation because he was too polite to stop the conversation. Though when people talk about it, he's still confused? He personally thought Hans was pretty endearing, if not a little annoying. Like, the whole animated snowman gig was kind of goofy, but he wouldn't call him a douchebag by any stretch of the imagination. He just liked hugs.
Yuzuki silently cheers for Hans since there's no way that he could possibly succeed now that he's tripped that flag in a children's movie.
Back to top Go down

Fun Character Questions!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2