(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 am

Another small noise escaped her at his compliment, and again it was becoming difficult to ignore her burning face as she played. She...She was doing good though, and he was happy...proud even. That was good!

She continued as she had been, fully concentrated on the game so she could do well on it. She'd been so concentrated in fact, a small surprised squeak of sorts escaped her as the buzzer rang, signalling a guest.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:23 am

"Oh, must be one of my siblings. Takuya had said he had something to drop by today. I did not think he would be out of bed by now though... I was expecting him some time tonight. Maybe The Goddess decided to stop in instead? She was worried." Iyuki spoke softly, moving to get up with little extra effort from the couch. Brushing his hand against her hair, he moved to head towards the door. "Here you keep playing. I will go get it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 am

Muika paused the game as Iyuki moved to stand, quickly getting up to move in front of him, her eyes determined as she shook her head.

"I can get it, sit back down." It was obvious she wasn't taking no for an answer. He needed more rest! Even if it was a quick trip to the door, she could easily get it. "J-Just sit down, and...ah...the music, just listen to that. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 am

Iyuki was confused! His eyes glanced to the door, to the game and to the couch. Then they looked down at his wrapped chest barely showing, his broken arm in a sling and his pajama pants. His deep blue eyes finally landed on Muika, confusion still showing. He could answer doors just fine...

The final part of her words, and the rather strong way in which she was standing that he knew well after two days of... had him spluttering but he sat back down. "I-I am not...F-Five!"

His foot tapped softly to the beat of the muted music as he glanced away with a pouty blush.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 am

"I-I know I just want...want you to rest, the...the more you rest the quicker you'll get better right?"

If he rested, he'd heal quicker. His chest was doing really well right now, and with how well it was going she just...didn't want him doing too much if he could help it.

She shot him an apologetic glance after he'd sat down before she turned and headed towards the entryway, having set aside the controller of the game near Iyuki.

Despite his pouting, she couldn't help but think of a few moments before; Iyuki seemed to really enjoy the music, and the game, and she was happy that she wasn't doing badly at the it so he could enjoy it more, and despite some of her flustered feelings she was rather at ease, just...happy with how things were going, happy spending time with Iyuki as usual, happy that she was making him happy, just...it was nice.

When she turned the doorknob, and answered the door though...those feelings were easily replaced by one thing.

Fear.

Muika froze, the only movement from her being the slight shaking of her body as she looked at their guest with widened and fearful eyes as they smiled down at her.

What...What was he-? Why?...How?

"I see you're doing well, Muika."

Seiya's voice jolted her out of her frozen stature, and on instinct she'd made an attempt to push him out, but Seiya had predicted such aggressive behavior and had prepared for such, and the moment she extended her arm he easily swiped it, his other hand, which held a pair of pliers, easily snipped through the chain that held her gem to her arm, the item slipping from her wrist and hitting the floor with a thud before he released her.

"Now, now...There's no need to resort to that."

"Gh..." Muika immediately stepped back, not even noticing the small scratch the pliers had left upon such a quick movement from them. He'd known to dispose of it...get it out of the way...

For now, she dare not reach for it, and instead backed up a few steps, slowly. Seiya remained in place, that smile still on his face even as Muika quickened her back stepping to head back to where Iyuki and the couch were, where she moved in front of it. Her body was tense, and still shaking slightly as Seiya entered the apartment fully, his hands in his pockets as he walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:01 am

"Not one step closer." Iyuki was standing, his blue eyes dangerously angry as they narrowed for once. Seiya would quickly find he might not be able to take a step, his socks and even his shoes pulling themselves towards the floor with an amazingly strong pressure. He couldn't do much but he could do this...

He had been surprised as the man came inside, having snipped off their one major weapon and touching...TOUCHING Muika again. He should never touch her again. He didn't deserve to ever see her even...

Shaking with barely contained rage, though he could do little... Noticing Muika's weapon on the floor... His eyes flicked over as he tugged on its soul to pull it to his hands as it went flying. That. That was important to have, moving slightly closer to Muika to provide support even as he glared.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:28 am

Upon realizing he could walk no further, a short flash of a grimace crossed Seiya's expression. Great, more freak powers...

Muika had remained in place, and despite her fear she was glaring at the man, though Iyuki's tone had startled her. This was...really the first time she'd ever seen him this angry.

She noted the thin bandage around his neck, but honestly she didn't care in the least. She just wanted him gone. Things had been...so good before and then...then this? It'd done nothing but serve to pull up preferably forgotten memories.

Seiya's hands remained in his pockets as he glanced back up at the pair, "I see my assumption was right on the mark...A simple move."

Muika could only grimace, she didn't know what the hell he was talking about, but just his voice was enough to upset her. Her eyes moved to Iyuki as he pulled her gem and chain to them, which she caught.

The chain was broken...could...it was still usable though, right?

Her eyes returned to Seiya as he gave a breath. "To think, a gift of mine could become such a thre-"

"Shut up." Muika cut him off, not wanting to hear it. It pissed her off that her powers had even manifested within this thing, otherwise she would have tossed it with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 am

"What do you want? You have a few seconds before you walk out of here whether you wish to or not." Iyuki's normally calm voice was filled with hot anger, having seen Muika's shaking and deduced that yes, this man should be tossed out on his butt and into a puddle.

What was that about a simple move? Iyuki's eyes narrowed, placing his hand soothingly on Muika's shoulder. A gift... She had said something before? He had no idea, but his eyes glanced down at the item and back up as his hand momentarily lifted from her shoulder to put his glasses on. His power activated, those colors and his soul pulling seemed easier. This would drain his reserves of energy but... he would be better able to help.

His hand back on her shoulder, his eyes stared at things not visible to the other two for now. Muika could use his help and support. He had no idea what or why this man was here... Only that he knew he should be gone forever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:14 am

At Iyuki's words, Seiya removed his hands from his pockets, holding them up slightly as if to say he came in peace, though that was rather hard to believe, before they returned to his pockets.

"Relax, I'm simply here to see for myself." He replied before his eyes turned to Muika. "Trackers are quite useless now when it comes to you, Aito's gone and run off...huh."

Glancing up at Iyuki, Muika's frown increased as she noted the glasses. He was using his power, wasting his energy on...on him. Her glare returned to Seiya, "See what?" Her voice held venom, an angered tone that hadn't been used in quite some time.

"I did mention that you seemed well." He replied, "You're quite the wanted speci-" His words were cut off again, a noise of displeasure escaping him after having the remote control thrown at him by Muika.

"As I was saying..." Seiya continued, "I simply came to see this...truth with my own eyes. I've grown rather tired of that shinigami's pestering."

"Tch. You've seen, now get out..."

"Oh? And here I thought you wanted to kill m-" Again, before he could respond, Muika cut him off, this time having left Iyuki to deliver a hard slap to Seiya's face to which grimaced at.

She was putting up a front, and while her weapon wasn't exactly usable at the time being, it didn't mean her abilities weren't. The real her still held fear, and was shaking slightly, it having been difficult to even approach him. The fake her, that Seiya was seeing was cold, distant, and her words weren't wavering as they really were.

"Get out...before I do." She was lying, she didn't have it in her anymore to do so, she knew that but...

"Mm...If you release me, I'll leave peacefully." Though, it wouldn't be the end of things. As he'd said, he simply come to see things. He had no way of actually taking either of them. "Though I have one question."

"..."

"There's been a recent string of deaths upon the staff." Seiya's eyes narrowed, "You're doing? Muika? Perhaps not directly, but with all the little friends you've making I can only assume. It's certainly not natural."

"Out."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:35 am

Aito had run off? That one who was always watching her... That was good news. He tried to smile for Muika, instead giving her a half grimace as she noticed his glasses. She could be angry later.

A real smile showed as Muika tossed the remote at the man, and an even bigger one as she used that power of hers to hide her feelings. He...felt proud, she was standing up to this man and winning. This fearsome man who had given her nightmares and still did sometimes. He was shorter than expected, Iyuki's height and slightly smaller build.

A small smirk formed as the Goddess was mentioned, though it disappeared as he heard...Only to reappear once more as Muika slapped Seiya. Iyuki wished he could help, but it was taking all of his energy to stand here and use his powers.

Ignoring the man's parting comment for now, Iyuki's smirk became one of utter amusement. It could even be called a face made perfectly of 'heh'.

"She wishes you gone, it shall be done." The swirling not colors solidified in one moment, as he heard the words he needed to hear. The door opened, Seiya being lifted by his shirt and collar as it pulled him forcibly out. Muika had said out and out he went, the door slamming in his face as Iyuki gave the man a formal bow. Straightening, Iyuki had used up a lot of energy, his breathing heavy as he had done something much stronger and more precise than he ever had before. His anger it seemed was a good catalyst for such things.

Stumbling backwards, he plopped onto the couch with a strained smile. "Let us... play some more. This is my favorite song you know."

He knew she was upset, he had no idea how to help, but he couldn't stand and maybe...maybe if she came and cuddled him and thought about other things? He was exhausted beyond reason, his powers too exhausting to use while injured and healing. The glasses came off for now and he tried smiling once more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:48 am

A strained noised escaped Seiya as he was forcibly pushed out, unable to get any other word out before the door was promptly slammed in his face. His hand went to his shirt had recently been at, and with another grimace, he stalked off, his work here put to an end.

Muika turned to Iyuki when she heard him stumble back on to the couch, and she turned to head over to him, but, her legs weren't her best friend at the moment, as this whole situation had left her shaken, and she stumbled some her before reaching the couch.

She moved onto it, immediately moving to cuddle up against his uninjured side, turning some to rest her her forehead against his shoulder.

"Y...You okay? You...you were using your powers." She asked; he'd strained himself, it was obvious he was exhausted, and while she was completely shaken at this point she wanted to be sure he was alright as well.

She glanced down at her hand, which held the gem and chain, was it fixable? Could...Could she just get a new chain for it? She wasn't sure...

Turning her hand over, she finally inspected the small scratch those pliers had given her, it'd hardly broken the skin luckily, so any bleeding it'd done had already stopped.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 am

Watching Muika stumble hurt him, Iyuki wished he could get up and help her. Instead she made it safely to the couch and snuggled up to him, so therefore his arm went around her and held her that much closer. His head leaned down and he kissed hers softly, mumbling into her hair. "I will be fine. I might need a nap... But I am okay. Are you?"

His head turned to see the chain and gem, frowning and wondering if it would need to be fixed specially. Seeing the red mark he gasped, blood! What...that had cut her?! "H-He cut you! With that move!"

Iyuki's voice was once again rage filled, his glasses getting put back on as he...tugged at the man's shoes as he walked down the stairs. That not color was imprinted on his mind well. He would never forget it... Pulling his glasses off, he gave a little weak laugh and leaned his head against hers. "And now hopefully he fell down the stairs."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:21 am

"J-Just...just shaken up." That whole mess just resurfaced memories, memories she didn't want, it brought fear, anger...

Emotionally, it'd exhausted her, and it was obvious that that fear wasn't entirely gone. She'd...She'd struck him, but it'd been hard to just move. She'd thought that if he were to ever show up again, she'd feel more anger than anything, and work from there, it was only until it actually happened that she realized she was wrong.

She jumped some at Iyuki's tone as he noticed the scratch, which she looked down at again.

"I-It-" Looking up she'd noticed his glasses were back on but before she could make any mention of them he removed them. "I-It doesn't hurt, it's...I'll be okay...it was just a s-scratch."

When she felt his head against hers, she leaned into the gesture, seeking any affection or comforting action he was giving right now with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 am

Muika was shaken up...of course she would be. His arm moved up her back, rubbing it lightly as he moved towards her hair. Pulling gently on the tie, he undid it and moved to play with her hair lightly while still holding her against him.

He gently kissed the top of her head a few times, before starting to nuzzle again. He was tired but she needed him more than anything right now. He could survive for now easily. "I still am upset... But you were very brave dearest. I saw how scared you were and you still could go up and slap him. Your power was layered on you, you were showing him something weren't you? It was the bravest thing I have ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:41 am

There...There was that term again, calling her that...if she weren't so shaken she knew she'd be a blushing mess. She gave a small nod against him though, "I-I've been...been working on them...They've stopped working on you...th-then again they hardly ever did..."

When they'd first started manifesting he'd still been able to see past it, and while the both of them had been confused about it, she later began to understand them more.

She'd had to practice on controlling it, and she'd eventually managed. She just...hadn't wanted to give Seiya the pleasure of seeing how afraid she really was...

When she'd realized they were working on him though, she had felt some happiness, because that meant he didn't really know her after all, even with all of that time, and all the things she'd shared...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:55 am

"I notice now that I can see more with my powers. I... am not sure if that is good? Does that not make me a weakness in your powers defense?" Iyuki asked curiously, his hand burying itself more in her hair as he teased it softly. His head moved to nuzzled her head again and hoping to get her to talk more.

"Are there any other interesting powers you can pull with this?" He knew she was still scared and upset and all he wanted was to reassure her that it would be okay. That Seiya showing up did not make things worse, that it was all fine and she would never have to go back. Or leave his side.

Blushing at the thought, he was glad she was hiding against him so she could not ask what that coloring was for.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 am

Muika shook her head against his shoulder, "I-If they're not working on you...that's a good thing, I figured out that they don't work on you because...because you know me, you know almost all there is to know, and therefore...y-you'd see through it, even if they did work on you."

He'd notice something wrong, he was doing a good job at reading her, whenever it was harder for her to be upfront about things...

"They...They worked on him though."

At his question, about if there was anything more she could do she gave a small shrug, "I-I've been able to appear as things, that aren't me before, l-like illusions..." She hadn't done that much at all, this ability was something she hadn't had to use that often, but she'd been practicing it just in case, knowing it be good to learn how to control it, and that eventually it could come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:16 am

"Oh." Iyuki's voice was very soft and surprised as he uttered just that one syllable and word. His hand gently pressed against her head as he curled himself around her in a soft hug, before pulling back. The implications sunk into the observant, though dense man.

Seiya had fallen for it. Iyuki couldn't. Therefore... Seiya didn't know her. He didn't know her at all while Iyuki did. Feeling his heart flutter with that strange and nice emotion, he nuzzled her more. "I see... I understand then. He never knew you, he never will now either... You have confirmation of that."

A small happy sound came from Iyuki at that news. His eyes sparkled a bit though she wouldn't see as he spoke in a rather happy voice. "You could pretend to be a puppy couldn't you? Or a kitten. An adorable kitten. Almost as adorable as you are."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:22 am

"Mm." She nuzzled him back, glad...glad that he understood her words.

He knew her, Seiya didn't, and that made her happy, really happy. It made her feel warm inside, and fluttery.

When he brought up the question of whether or not she could pretend to be an animal, such as a puppy or a kitten, though the adorable comment towards her did cause her to grip his shirt some, as she gave another small nod. "I-I could....I mean, I..."

So...she might of done the cat one as practice...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:40 am

Muika's cute nuzzling made the young man laugh. It was good to see her warming up again, she had been upset and angry but she was swiftly calming down and becoming happy again. He was beginning to see how much influence he had over her and it both terrified and made him happy. Iyuki truly helped her...

The gripping of his shirt told him a bit and he smiled more as he planted kisses on her head. "I see. You should show me sometime, when you feel up to it. I would love to see Kitten Muika in truth..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:47 am

"Y-You'd mostly see...see reactions of others, if we were somewhere. M-My powers don't work on you...even with stuff like that." And considering how he got whenever she did sometimes quiet and act...kitten-ly as it'd been put, she was a bit afraid to imagine how he'd act if her ability actually did work on him in that aspect...

"I-I can...k-keep up acting...how I usually am, t-that you like though..." Not actually kitten but...

Though, whenever she acted like that she never tried, it just happened, whenever she quieted or when he was showering her in affection it was just the way she acted...so really, for him it wouldn't take that much to see her like that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:33 am

"...That is so sad. I should have realized." Iyuki felt a bit embarrassed, it was rather obvious that he'd be unable to see such sights. But...Kitten Muika would have been the cutest he thought and decided to try imagining.

Instead a large yawn broke through that and he snuggled Muika to him a bit more. He kept nuzzling her head though it was obviously not as enthusiastic as before. He was very exhausted from his actions before. "You could. I just thought you as a true cat would be almost as cute. I shall instead imagine it, while adoring the real thing that much more."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 am

"Mm..." She almost wanted to apologize about him not being able to see, but there would be no use in doing so, she knew that. She felt she'd be told she didn't need to apologize for it...

At his yawn, she glanced up at him again, though blushing slightly due to his words. "W-Want to go back to the bedroom? You're exhausted..." And frankly, so was she. So if he wanted to nap she'd surely do so as well, thinking that perhaps a little rest would help the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:01 am

Muika's words were nice and Iyuki nodded sleepily as his arm fell from her body and hair. "Sleep would be nice. I think it is time for my sickly nap anyways."

He teased lightly, moving to get an easier position to get up from. Muika may have to help him, for which he blushed just slightly. It was getting easier to let her help him, though he was requiring less and less the more he rested. She did have a point in that it seemed to work quite well.

"Would you help me to the room? I am sorry, but I am rather...tired."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:08 am

"It's fine, r-really."

With a nod, Muika moved to help him off of the couch, and carefully helped him back to their room to the bed.

When they reached the bedroom, she guided him to the bed after pulling the covers down for them. Once he was situated, she put her gem and chain she'd still had in her grasp on the bedside table before crawling in next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next