(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tsuns Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:55 pm

"I bet here they are." Yuzuki yawned a bit and rolled to her back, her tail moving to tempt three kittens now that Aito had set the third on the floor. Her upside down head look up at the human man and she gave a soft whine.

He...had a point. If she took care of them... she was an adult and even if she lived in the compound... It WAS her section of the place. She had to run it anyways, so why couldn't she just keep them? "...They get to go home with me then. They'll never want for anything and I won't worry. You are right."

With another sneeze... the smoke reappeared and Yuzuki was left laying on her back on the floor, long white hair covering her naked and tattooed body as she laid there in a daze. Her face was a bit red and she spoke while looking at Aito. "You're a really nice person aren't you? Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:07 pm

"Mn..." Aito nodded; all three of them had homes now...even if him being a caretaker of one of them had been highly unexpected, and he was still trying to figure out fully how this was going to work out without anything getting suspicious.

He was pulled from his thoughts though at another sneeze, that familiar puff of smoke reappearing and surprise taking over his expression once more. "H-wh...a.."

As the smoke cleared, he was met with...not the sight he was expecting to see. Immediately, he brought his legs up on the bed so he could turn around with a huff. "Gh...Whatever."

Nice? He had to suppress another huff at hearing that.

"Whether I'm nice or not, I think you're biggest concern now is getting some clothes on..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:18 pm

The two kittens were surprised but had taken to playing with the ends of her hair anyways, seemingly unconcerned with their new shifting mother. This stupid fever... She just needed some rest and it would go away and she could go home with her new household members. Lord Esquire Dominic Pooflebottom and General Dukehausen McMittenpaws would be welcome additions to the home...

Aito's huffs were something Yuzuki didn't understand, her eyes staring a bit sleepily at the man as he turned around on the bed. His words though made her sigh... She moved to her side, curling herself up with her arms around her legs on the floor. Her voice was a sleepy mumble. "I don't wanna. I don't feel good at all. I just wanna sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Didn't want to!? He bit back another huff, a sigh of frustration...

There weren't really blankets yet, those were something he'd need to get his own of, so he couldn't just take it off of the bed and put it over her. So he had no choice but to just put up with it.

Whatever...she wanted to sleep, then she could sleep. Damn cold...he warned her about getting something for it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Yuzuki drifted off into a restless sleep after a few sneezes sound, shivering lightly and mumbling a bit on the floor with her face flushed from the fever. After a few moments her kittens tired of their play and hopped up on her body. They both found spots where they could curl up on her, purring like little engines.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Aito sat by, remaining in his spot on the bed before he heard a mewing at the edge. Glancing back, it was the kitten that'd attached herself to him on the floor, looking up at him. He reached down and picked it up, putting it on the bed before giving a short, glance over to Yuzuki and the other kittens before immediately turning to the wall again.

The kitten curled up at his side, ready for another nap as he sat there.

He sat there for a few minutes before he finally moved, the small sneezing and the obvious shivering going on behind him irking at the side of him that said 'be good.' A few more moments passed before a sigh of frustration escaped him. "Fine..." He muttered before shrugging off his coat and moving to drape it over the kittens and Yuzuki.

Damn it, why'd he have to be the good guy here? Once back on the bed, he kept his back to Yuzuki and his eyes on the wall, though they went to the kitten as soon as she curled up at his legs again after he'd moved.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Yuzuki and her kittens sighed as warmth descended on them, her eyes opening very slightly and briefly. A blurry foot and form was heading back to the bed nearby and she mumbled sleepily. "Thanks...its...warm..."

The kittens mewed briefly at their nap getting interrupted even that briefly before they settled back down. Yuzuki let out a sleepy sigh again and swiftly drifted back into fevered slumber.

----

It was a while later that the rather sleepy Yuzu woke up. Feeling a tickle on her nose, she rubbed it only to find a soft little body with her hand. It meowed as her eyes shot open, a little fluffy kitten that rubbed its head and body against her hand. It then licked her nose and startled her, the drowsy woman confused as she slowly got her mind to work. A hard floor beneath her... Sitting up, she dislodged the other fluffy kitten that mewed its displeasure. A jacket was covering her naked form as she looked down, somewhat confused

The fever was gone but her nose was still red and the two kittens now meowed loudly, wanting something like food obviously... "How...long was I...sleeping there?"

Yuzu hadn't looked around yet but she mumbled the question to herself. Where was Aito!? Clutching his jacket to her, her voice sounded out a bit worried and... more than slightly scared. "A-Aito?! Are you still here!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:26 pm

"Behind you." Aito replied, his back still to her as he now lay on his side on the bed, his head propped up with his hand. His free hand was petting the kitten, as when she'd awoken she was once again begging for attention.

"You were out for a while, don't know exactly how long..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:33 pm

"...A-Ah. I-I s-see." Yuzu's words came out a stuttered, slightly perturbed mess as she flipped around in a startled motion that elicited more grumpy meows.

"D-Don't...peek! I am going to get my...clothes back on." For now she'd have to ignore the kittens as she stood up, stuttering and pointing at the man with his back already turned. Then she moved over the pile that was there when she first shifted, slipping on her clothing rather quickly...

I-It... was just...like some illicit meeting... One room....alone with a man... she was hurriedly dressing after a bit of time spent... It was like a story from one of her detective novels she loved... Yuzuki was the color of her tattoos as she finished adjusting her dress.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:59 pm

"I won't peek." Aito replied, staying in place as he heard Yuzuki shuffling behind him to get dressed while the kittens with her mewed at her movements.

Judging from her tone it seemed she'd slept off at least some of her fever, well...she didn't sound exhausted like before at least.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:55 pm

"..." Yuzuki trusted Aito's word though she said nothing, picking up her coat off of the carrier and slipping it on too. The two kittens twined between her legs, meowing until she picked them up along with Aito's coat. They purred as she rubbed one's chin, the other crawling to her shoulder to play with her hair...

Then moving to the bed, she sat down near Aito's feet and...without glancing at him... set his coat on him. She was feeling a bit better but would still need a bit more rest... and hot soup when she got home. Her honor demanded she respond to him properly, so despite how much it annoyed her... "...Thank you Aito."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:05 am

"Mm..." Aito replied, glancing back at Yuzuki as she placed his coat over him.

All he did was lend her his coat, not a big deal. She'd gotten some sleep and rested up. Later she would hopefully take proper care of it instead of putting it low on her priority list.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:29 am

Reaching into her pocket, Yuzuki took out her wallet with the rather depleted funds in it... And sighed. Pulling out the rest of the cash in there, she set it on the bed behind him and looked away from Aito's gaze.

"...Her Imperiousness does not need to lose her home. She also needs other things, get the rest of them with this. I'll leave you the carrier, these two can go home with me once I call my guards..." Yuzuki's voice was haughty once more but she was using that to cover up her worry. "I do not care what you are doing or where you come from. But... do not leave her alone too long. I'll stop by sometimes and make sure you are taking care of her."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:44 am

"Right." Aito replied, sitting up and taking the money she'd set down near him. Cat food, bowls...toys. He'd also need to save it for paying rent here.

He couldn't leave the cat alone for long either...guess he'd have to take it out when actually in town then...just return it here when the time came for him to head back. "I'll be sure to take care of her."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:09 am

Yuzuki turned back to Aito and gave him a nod before she rose off the bed slowly and carefully. She was still weak, but not enough that she couldn't leave. Her voice grew softer as she spoke, coming out as almost a whisper at the end as she comforted the grumpy kittens. "You have a kind heart that you hide. You shouldn't have to. Like I am one to talk..."

Picking them off of her, she put them in pockets in her own jacket much like Aito had done before pulling out a phone and dialing a number. Her soft voice was back to full imperial as she moved towards the door. "Come get me and take me home. I seem to have a cold, and I am bringing home two kittens. Send word for their reception."

She hung up but didn't turn around for a long moment... And then she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from a pocket and wrote a number on it. Yuzuki set it down on a small stand near the door and took a deep breath. "...If you have an emergency or need me to stop by for her... Call this. I will get here as soon as is possible."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:15 am

He was silent throughout most of her talking, both towards him and when she called her guards to come and pick her up. As she went to the door though, and wrote down a number, he gave a nod.

"Right, if there's an emergency I'll call." Aito replied, "I'll be sure to."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:23 am

"Good. Being too stubborn is bad." Like Yuzki was one to talk, her mouth twisting in a small frown as she thought that. It wasn't like her to be so introspective. With a small finger wave, she left all the items she had bought in the room with Aito and opened the door. A flash of bright afternoon sun lit up her hair as she gave him one last glance and nod. "Bye Aito."

Then she was out of the doorway and gone, her and her kittens off to recover from a cold in her happy little house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuns Anonymous
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5