(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tsuns Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:50 am

Damn it, damn it, damn it....

What...What did he do to deserve this? Those damn...failing sounds...and now she was asking him to teacher her? How the hell was he supposed to do that!?

"I...I don't know. I just do it." He replied. 'Start meowing again you friggin' cats, if you do she'll turn her attention away from me...'

Of course, they wouldn't be so kind as to do that...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:59 am

"Well then do it. I shall learn from you doing it and it shall be a good lesson." Yuzuki walked carefully, sure to keep level with Aito so she could stare at him and frown slightly. She was peering at his mouth, trying to see if it would make it and what kind of movements it elicited.

The kittens of course stayed silent, having fallen asleep at this point as kittens are wont to do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:04 am

What? Just make it? This was stupid...completely stupid...

"Tch." God damn it. He hadn't meant to make it, it'd just come out!

Come on cats, distract her...building...get closer, anything. He just needed to get her to the welcoming center so she could feed her damn cats where the food wouldn't get wet...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:07 am

"Tsch. No..." Yuzuki watched Aito as he did it again, his face as calm as ever but his eyes showing something... Maybe one more time? No she had what she needed. "Tsch. Tsch... Tch. TCH!"

Aha she had gotten it! A little pleased grin on her face, she turned her head to the side in a mimic of Aito and... "Tch."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:18 am

After many more....attempts, she got it. Good. Now she could leave him alone about it...and hope she wasn't going to make that sound all the way to the welcome center. Just...just a little farther. Just a little bit farther.

It was definitely closer now, soon they'd be out of the rain and somewhere warm. The cats could eat, and then...with some hope, he could head back to base.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:22 am

"It doesn't sound like yours. Maybe its because it need to become more natural?" Yuzuki mused lightly, the kittens still slumbering. That was probably it. She should use it until she got used to it.

She looked up at Aito and frowned again, remembering the second part of her plan. "Do you know anyone that wishes a kitten? Tch."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:28 am

"I don't." He replied, glancing down at the carrier holding the cats. He didn't really know anyone in the city other than some of the other trackers and Seiya. Aoyama and Aoi weren't approachable with that type of thing, or at least he figured so, and he sure as hell wasn't going to bring up Muika and her personally-delivered boy-toy or whatever.

Seiya and the other trackers sure as hell weren't suitable as cat owners. They'd toss 'em to the streets or worse. They were better off left at a kennel, they were kittens, people would come immediately for them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:34 am

"Tch. No luck then. I don't live here, I know no one in this city." Yuzuki, despite the Tching, was actually a bit upset at this bit of news. Looking up at Aito as they reached the welcome center, she narrowed yellow eyes at him and hmphed.

"Maybe if you stopped Tching you could make friends who would want kittens to take care of. Tch."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:37 am

"I don't have any reasons to make friends." Aito replied as they finally reached the entrance to which he immediately headed inside.

He was right though, there was no reason for him to be out socializing. He didn't have free reign to do whatever he wanted. He did his job, headed back, did whatever the hell was asked of him, and got a few hours rest before repeating the cycle. No reason to go off and make any friends.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:42 am

Yuzuki followed Aito and 'tch'ed at him, smugly speaking of her own friends. "Friends are useful. I have one and someone I steal cookies from. Maybe that rogue, he might sort of count since he likes dog form. I shall be your friend then Aito. You may now call me Yuzu, because that is what friends do."

The Kittens, sensing the change in atmosphere, woke up and started mewing again. She looked around for a small table, spotting one and heading for it, a few sneezing fits interrupting her before she got there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:46 am

What...? The hell was she talking about? Rogue? Dog form? And she questioned him on being the mental one...

Before he could even begin to respond the meowing started again as they headed for a table. Aito too a seat closest to the end that faced a wall. He needed to stay out of the rain for a bit...might as well stay here. "It's dry here, you can feed 'em now."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:51 am

Yuzuki nodded as Aito took a seat, moving to take one across from him. She set the carrier on the table, setting the bag of stuff on it as well. Pulling out the bowls, she set them down and filled them with the food. The kittens freaked at the smell, the meows getting stronger as she smiled softly. Opening the cage door, after making walls of sorts with her coat and the items, she let the kittens out to eat. They ran for the food dishes as she watched with warm eyes, her red lined eyes glancing up at Aito.

"Make sure they don't try to get off that end of the table. If you will, Aito. I have to get them water in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:54 am

"Right, right..." Aito replied, resting his chin in his hand as he watched the cats run for the food...only because there was nothing else to really look at in here. The television just had news...and he sure as hell wasn't going to spend his time looking at the other people.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:58 am

Yuzuki looked at Aito, blinking very very slowly. He...was watching the kittens. Her redlined eyes narrowed briefly as she stood up, taking the larger bowl she had gotten for the three kittens over to a drinking fountain. Filling it, she felt safe leaving Aito with the kittens for the moment before she headed back. He was obviously entranced with the cute.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:02 am

He kept them from leaving the table, as asked. Moving them back towards the food bowl or the cage whenever they tried to venture off. The kittens mostly played around with each other or the food, sometimes they sniffed at the cage, playfully swatting at it.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:04 am

Bringing the water back, she had a small frown on her face as she watched Aito carefully take care of the kittens. She set it down, their little bodies swarming the bowl as she leaned forward and blinking again at him. "...You really like kittens don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:12 am

"What makes you think that?" He asked, raising a brow.

Really? What made her think that? He was just doing as asked, plus it'd be bad if one of them fell off the table...they weren't fully grown so they'd get hurt..but still, he was just doing as asked...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:14 am

"You were watching them so intently before this." Yuzu pointed out. Her face was carefully controlled though a small smirk slipped out. "In fact you watched them too well while I was gone. If you cared half as much as you seem to think you don't, you would have left us out in the rain. Like i said I didn't ask for your help. You offered it. Silently."

She pointed it out in a calm tone, pulling out a toy and offering it to the young man. She raised one eyebrow, her smirk turning into a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:43 pm

"There...there was nothing better to look at." Aito replied, glancing off to the side before his eyes returned to the kittens. "Figured the cats were at least interesting..."

When she mentioned the help he'd offered, another 'tch' escaped him as he once again averted his eyes. He'd...It wasn't...ghuh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:02 pm

"Tch." Yuzuki made the sound right back at him, her head tilting as he looked away with a smug smile. "I see. Nothing of interest but kittens."

Looking down, one of them was a fluffy one and utterly precious. She set the toy down, looked at it carefully... Picked it up and held it out to Aito. "Isn't she cute?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:42 pm

"...I guess..." Aito replied a bit reluctantly, glancing away from the animal that Yuzuki held in the same manner while attempting to look bored of the whole situation.

The kitten meowed, and unconsciously the male's eye twitched. Bored. He was totally not interested at all in this...not interested whatsoever...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Yuzuki saw the eye twitch, she saw it and sensed the weakness with her animal instincts. The kitten wanted to see Aito and struggled in her hands, so the noble woman moved forward and attached the kitten to his shirt and coat. Its little claws dug in as it mewed cutely, purring like a little motor.

"You have two friends now. Lady Yuzuki of House Morinaga and Her Royal Imperiousness Fluffelina K. Regalia the Third."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Fluffel...Regalia.....what....

The hell kind of stupid name was that!? It was a fucking mouthful...

His body froze after she'd put the cat on him, not moving to touch it at first as it crawled all over him. Hesitantly, he reached out a hand to grab it when it looked like it might slip...which he 'tch'd' too once more when he'd realized his action.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Yuzuki's smile was triumphant, she sat back down in her seat and crossed one leg over the other. Nabbing the other two kittens, she settled them on her rather large chest, where they snuggled up and mewed cutely, curling up into little tired puff balls under her chin. She petted them while looking off into the distance. "It is our duty to provide such children with love and affection, so make sure you pet little Regalia. Would you prefer I look away and save what little dignity you assume you have?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:40 pm

"...Whatever."

Aito kept his eyes averted, holding the cat as it mewed and pawed at him, begging for attention. His hand eventually went up to give it a few pets. He was...he was just trying to shut it up, wasn't like he wanted to...stupid cat...with a stupid name...

He definitely wasn't petting it to pet it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuns Anonymous
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next