(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tsuns Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Yuzuki looked over at Aito petting the cat, glancing away after a moment. It wasn't as if that site was adorable. Kittens were cute, it was a law of the natural world. She didn't need to show too much affection for them though, they would be finding homes here soon.

Aito seemed to like Her Imperiousness and Fluffelina liked the man just as much in return. "Tch. You should keep her."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:00 pm

"W-What?" His expression held shock, his eyes having widened a fraction as he finally turned to her.

The hell would he do with a cat!? Where would he even keep it even if he did want it!? He didn't exactly have his own home! He lived, like all the other subjects, at base. In his dingy little room as he'd been staying in for years now, and that was no home for some...some cat.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:03 pm

As Aito looked at her, Yuzuki's head tilted slowly to the side as she stared right back. That shock was...so strong. He had been emotionless or grumpy the whole time they'd been there. At least, hiding his emotions.

Someone who masked themselves as much as they did, it was easy to spot for her. "You keep her. What is there to 'w-what' over? Tch."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:20 pm

"And where exactly am I supposed to keep her? I don't exactly live alone..." He replied as the cat pawed at him again, trying to climb all over him before he moved it back down a little again to hold it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:23 pm

"Why not say so in the first place? Tch." Yuzuki rolled her eyes, how was she to know his living situation? He said nothing so far. Was she supposed to read his mind? She had no such powers. "Its not as if I am a mind reader."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:30 pm

"Well I didn't exactly think you were gonna ask me to take one of 'em..." Aito replied, his hand moving from petting the kitten to his hair for a minute, ruffling the side of it in slight frustration; it wasn't long though that the kitten demanded his attention again.

Why...Why'd this thing like him so much?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:37 pm

"Why wouldn't I? You are an adult, I think, and you look like you can take care of yourself. Though maybe you are one of those in this world who..mooch off of their parents?" Yuzuki's head tilted more as she watched him ruffle his hair. He seemed...flustered or something. Frustrated? The kitten though had his full attention.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:58 pm

"I don't." Aito replied, eyes narrowing at her assumption. "I don't even have parents, don't need 'em either." He lived at his work, putting it simply, and of course he was an adult, he recently turned twenty-one anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:11 am

"My condolences?" Yuzuki wasn't sure how to respond to the no parents reply, but Aito seemed fine. She shrugged and looked down at the sleeping kittens before looking at the table.

"...Well they have been fed and watered. Now begins my search for homes for them. It looks as if Her Imperiousness Fluffelina Regalia the Third will have to find another home along with her brothers Lord Esquire Dominic Pooflebottom and General Dukehausen McMittenpaws."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:32 am

"It's fine, never knew 'em." Aito shrugged, his attention still on the cats as they slept.

They were fed and watered, just as she'd said. Now she could go and find homes for them. The rain wasn't as hard anymore...if anything it was a light drizzle, and they'd been in there plenty long enough to dry off and warm back up. People loved kittens, they'd find good homes in no time and hopefully with their new families they'd get names that weren't such a ridiculous mouthful.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:45 am

As Yuzuki lifted the kittens from her chest and settled them back into the carrier amidst disgruntled mews. Closing it briefly, she sighed and her whole body radiated forlornness. What looked like pointed fluffy dog ears almost appeared on her head, going back and showing mope of major proportions... As did a slightly see through tail that may or may not have appeared.

Standing up, she moved around the table at a slow pace while her nonexistant ears and tail hung low and sad. Reaching Aito, she was too forlorn to even think about her sundress and how bending over was bad for someone with her size. She bend down to pick up the kitten and giving Aito a glanceful if he looked over. However the kitten mewed and clung to him as she tugged lightly, trying to unhook its claws from his clothing as it cried its dismay. "Flufflelina Regalia! You let go of Aito this instant, we need to put you back and find you somewhere!"

The mews almost sounded like NO! NO! NO! as Yuzuki and the kitten fought over Aito's poor body.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:52 am

The hell? He almost thought he was going crazy for a minute there, though waved it off as the lights playing tricks on him. No fucking way there were just...furry ears on Yuzuki's head.

He moved his hands away from the cat so Yuzuki could take it as she leaned over the table, but as she attempted to pull the cat from him his hands moved to grip the edges of the table they sat at. Ghgh, it wasn't letting go! The cat wasn't letting go! It was hanging on for dear life!

Why!? Why him!?

"Th-The hell does it want!?" He asked in a hushed exclamation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:57 am

"I don't know, I don't speak cat! I think she doesn't want to leave you though!" Yuzuki tried unhooking the claws carefully but it didn't work. Regalia was spitting and hissing, mewing her displeasure and upsetness at trying to be moved from Aito.

Unable to get a good grip, Yuzuki crawled onto the table. Her hand was covered in kitten scratches and bite marks at this point and she was wincing. "You can't stay with him little one. You have to find another home. Aito help me! Get her legs or something!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:05 am

Didn't want to leave him? Why!? What the hell was making it so attached to him!? He'd barely touched the thing!

"Tch." He moved to try to move it from his shirt, but it clung to him like he was its final lifeline. Being any harsher would hurt the damn thing...Guhg, stupid cat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:14 am

"Do you have a secret base or something?! Somewhere she could live?" Yuzuki was getting tired of getting scratched up and bit, her hands hurt something fierce but neither one of them wanted to hurt the angry kitten. She was up on the table with her butt in the air and it was embarrassing as well!

"She doesn't want to leave you at all Aito."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:24 am

"I don't, never had a reason to need one..." Aito replied, still...not understanding why this cat was so attached to him. He'd given it attention once, and attention couldn't just be it since Yuzuki had been giving them much more attention than he had! The kitten was stuck firm though, refusing to move from him at all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:29 am

Yuzuki gave up. She gave up. Letting go of the angry kitty, she collapsed onto the table onto her side while white hair spilled all over it. Holding out her hands she brought them to her face and winced at the scratches and bite marks all over them. Licking the blood off of them like a dog with wounds, she sighed and stopped briefly to speak.

"You will need one now Aito. It could be useful and she needs a place to stay with you now." This was a ridiculous notion but Yuzuki was assured that this was now the only course of action. The other two kittens meowed in the carrier but she couldn't do much for them right now with her hands all scratched up.

Apparently the kitten hadn't liked her much... Aito didn't have any wounds.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:07 am

"Where would I even look though..." What was he supposed to do? Rent a cheap apartment on the side just for the cat?

The kitten snuggled right back up to him, seeking more warmth under his coat as it clung onto the shirt he wore under it. Damn...claws...

He brought a hand up to lift the cat, and it gave a few mewlings of protest before he detached it from his shirt and moved it to an inner coat pocket. There...no fucking claws...

It stayed, luckily, and didn't try climbing, it simply snuggled up in the new warm little cozy hole and went quiet, possibly going down for a nap.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:23 am

"Somewhere small and secret?" Yuzuki sat up and moved off the table, bending down and ripping the bottom edge of her dress. Looking at the table full of items and such, she waved at it. "Pack this up, I am going to wash my wounds from your overprotective furball. Then we can find you somewhere."

Without waiting for his reply, like an insulted queen in her throne room Yuzuki stalked off towards a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:56 pm

As Yuzuki stood and left, Aito was left to deal with the remaining food and such to pack up. With a sigh, he moved to do so, packing it up with narrowed eyes with an expression hinting slight annoyance.

Sure, it sounded easy. Find a place small and secret. Easier said than done though...

And he was suppose to find such a place before he headed back today?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Yuzuki got her wounds washed and wrapped in the pieces of her dress in between sneezes. Perfect, just perfect she was getting another cold. Leaving the bathroom, she saw everything was packed up and gave a smug smile as she crossed her arms. "Perfect!"

That was ruined by another sneeze, and she rubbed her nose as she walked over. Gathering up the carrier and the bag, she settled her coat on top of the carrier. Realizing though what she was doing...could be...construed as being nice to this young man... She looked up a bit red and shook her head. "I-Its not as if I am doing this for you! Her Imperiousness Flufflelina *Sneeze* Regalia the third needs a nice place to-to...aaachoo! ...live..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:57 am

As Yuzuki returned, her sneezes becoming more frequent, Aito glance doff to the side as she approached him. "Maybe first you should get yourself some cold medicine..."

If she was sneezing that much then there was no doubt a cold was coming on. Unless she was alergic to cats, which didn't seem to be the case so far, the weather had probably taken it's toll on her.

Not...that he was concerned or anything, all that sneezing was annoying and medicine could help on stopping it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm

"I'll be fine. I don't need anything." Sneezing more, Yuzuki rubbed her red nose and looked to the side. She didn't need his pity for this. She would lay in this bed of her own making and deal with it. Walking towards the door at a hurried pace as if to assure Aito of her strength and not having a coldness, she peeked outside as the rain started to clear up.

"See? Now follow me. I saw something interesting earlier." And by interesting she rather meant a small place nearby... They had been having a barbecue of sorts, and Dog!Yuzu had found some delicious food there that they had fed to the sweet puppy who showed up. It had been a small set of apartments rented out by an older woman and she had heard...conversations despite not wishing to.

Damn those dog ears! But now it was good she had done that, for Aito might be able to have it... She doubted it was very big... but that might mean its cheap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:35 pm

"Fine, whatever." Aito followed, giving a shrug as Yuzuki insisted she was fine. If she was going to be stubborn about it, who was he to stop her?

He seriously hoped she wasn't leading him to something stupid. She had an idea, but what kinds of places was she thinking of. He couldn't afford much, and considering her princess-attitude he wasn't sure that their ideas of "cheap" really matched.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Aito obviously knew who was in charge here! Yuzuki's smug smile was interrupted by more sneezes as she led him outside and down the street. She wasn't too lost now, she was close to where she had entered the human world with her bodyguards.

She froze for a moment while walking, before starting up with a faster pace as that realization hit her. "H-Hurry Aito! We can't be seen around here! My guards might be searching for me..."

Glancing down at the carrier, she could put her coat on and cover herself and her head... She sneezed more and sniffled. It was Summer and a bit humid out, she wanted to keep the kittens covered more than she needed to hide...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuns Anonymous
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next