(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Quick Visit!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:54 am

Aoi didn't feel the need for supreme secrecy as she led Rin out of Squad 6, still she didn't hold his hand until they were safely away. As soon as she cleared the squad proper, Aoi's hand snatched out to grab Rins and she looked up at him with a small grin.

"How is the uniform feeling?" Her voice was soft, but anyone listening could mistake him for a new Shinigami. In the uniform it was much less easier to mistake him for someone not supposed to be here normally. They were well on their way to the Library for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:57 am

"It's...it fits, though I've rarely worn clothes that are as loose as these." Rin replied once Aoi had taken his hand after they'd left her division. "It feels fine though."

The kimono was something he'd worn before, but the uniform was a new experience. As he'd said though, it wasn't a bad one. It felt fine.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:01 am

"Ah! Well thats really good to hear." Aoi gave a soft smile, still blushing slightly when she looked over Rin's profile. Her hand held his somewhat tightly, as if it was afraid to stop touching him or that he might run off.

She felt something in her heart that was odd... She didn't want anyone else to see him like this... And her cheek puffed up as she looked away. What...was that feeling?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:11 am

As they walked, Rin felt Aoi's grip on his hand tighten, which caused him to look down. She was...looking away and...pouting? Was something wrong?

"Aoi?" He asked, raising a brow. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:16 am

Remembering how last time not admitting her pouts immediately went... Aoi flushed a bit and muttered slightly. "...I feel like... I don't want anyone else seeing you in that. Just me... I dunno why."

Her eyes were looking off into the distance as the library came into view, heading for its large structure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:22 am

"O-Oh..." Rin was rather...surprised by her answer. She didn't want anyone else to see him like this...He couldn't help but feel a blush coming on at that. "W-Well..."

He wasn't quite sure what to say. He knew how she felt, he understood her emotions on this, as he'd felt them himself when it came to her before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:28 am

Aoi turned to look at Rin and sighed, brushing back her hair a bit as she moved a bit faster as they neared the entrance. "Well that's okay. It'll be fine! Here, lets head inside!"

Tugging his hand lightly up the steps, Aoi smiled brightly and tried to brush aside the weird feelings. She wanted Rin to enjoy this day! Not be bogged down by her weird reaction to such things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:34 am

"R-Right." Rin nodded, "If you...want to talk about that though, we can...I understand how you feel."

This building looked huge, that was Rin's first thought upon seeing it before Aoi began leading him up the steps to it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:40 am

"Nuh uh. We have things to explore." Aoi's smile was rather sweet as she nodded, glad Rin understood at least. Glancing up, she waved her free arm and laughed. "Welcome to the Library! Hideki and Mia's Division~"

Leading him inside, Aoi stopped for a moment and brought a finger to her lips as she looked up. "Mm... Where would you like to start first? There's hidden nooks and crannies and old areas or we could stay in the more modern and really nice areas?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

As Rin had thought earlier, the outside of the building looked huge, and once inside it looked even bigger. He supposed it would be logical though, considering there was a lot shinigami needed resources too, along with just normal things to read.

"We can go wherever, this library's...rather amazing." He replied, his tone showed his awe at the place, he was obviously impressed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:23 pm

"I thought you'd like it!" Aoi practically radiated happiness as she pulled Rin along gently. It was more leading than her usual dragging, excited but... not enough to want to hurry this up. Leading him past the desks for checking out and such, she shot people a few bright smiles before glancing back.

"Hm, I could show you the captain's office or something. I am sure Hideki wouldn't mind! But first look at all these books!" It was filled, stairs and levels of shelves... Floors above them, walkways leading into other areas where move books could be seen on shelves. There were a few rooms and cubbies for studying and what looked like colorful shinigami uniforms of sort seemed to fill them.

"Students come here for research or work, or just relaxing... I have it on good authority, mine and Hideki's, they sometimes goof off in the supposedly studying rooms. If I could show you the Academy I would, where I used to teach!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:15 am

"I do, libraries are nice." Rin nodded as Aoi led them along, trying to think of specific places to visit in the building. This place was huge, he'd never been inside a library so large before; there were some big ones, but this one definitely beat them in size.

"Any of those places seem alright." He looked around at all the books, as Aoi suggested. "I've never been inside a library like this before."

His eyes held a certain sparkle in them, he was obviously happy to be here.

"Maybe sometime in the future, with the academy? I'm sure you were a great teacher."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:36 am

Rin's rather happy expression and obvious pleasure made Aoi feel...just good. Plain old good. It was amazing to see him this emotive over something. "I think I'll show you the old scrolls sections, I've got a decent clearance here and might even be able to get you into the more restricted sections with me. The offices are just offices, nothing really exciting..."

Moving along, she laughed lightly and made sure to not hurry so Rin could look at it all to his hearts content. They were moving into older looking books and reference material as she did so, less people being around.

"Your books might even be in this library, Mr. Aoyama." Aoi commented a bit slyly as she looked at Rin, hoping to catch his reaction to such news.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:53 am

He gave a nod at the suggestion of seeing the scrolls, "Alright, though, if you're not sure...we don't need to go into any restricted areas, I don't want you getting in trouble for taking me places I'm not supposed to be."

His books?

"Y-You think?" Rin gave a small chuckle, though whether his books were in here or not...he hadn't thought about that, shinigami collected books from the modern human world as well?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:01 am

"Mmm I don't care." Aoi's voice was light and she laughed a bit, glancing back at Rin with a rather playful light in her eyes. "You just need to pretend really well that you belong here with me and they won't ever figure it out~"

Still that cute stutter was the best and she smiled a bit as she held onto his hand. "Mhmmm! They collect books from there as well, a repository for knowledge has even modern things. I mean the classics only became classics over time right? And you are a famous author... So why wouldn't they be in here? What if a few hundred years from now your books are considered classics? How would you feel, coming in here and learning the living humans still read your books for classes? And interpret them entirely wrong~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:09 am

"If...if you're sure."

Classics? He...Rin felt his face tint at that, mostly from feeling a bit...flattered(?) perhaps at the thought? He couldn't see it, not really, he...he just wrote romance novels...they were...popular but classics?

"Aha.." He gave a sheepish chuckle, "I don't...don't know about them becoming classics or anything."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:55 am

"Mm, but you can't know they won't be~ So I would like to think they will be." Aoi smiled and laughed just a bit as she turned to see Rin's red face. "They are good. I promise."

"Just imagine someone having as much trouble three hundred years from now, trying to figure out a getaway driver, as I did just a bit ago." Leading him into a section, Aoi waved her Lieutenants badge from a pocket as the man watching this section nodded. He waved them through a small entry into the scroll stacks, old looking ones covered the cases and filled shelves made just for them.

"Mm some of these are ancient, but not unbearably so. You can look at a few if you are careful Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:56 pm

Rin gave a small laugh when Aoi brought up the getaway car, he remembered. The thought of someone having trouble three hundred years from now was amusing after he'd imagined it.

"Perhaps." He answered, just as he and Aoi approached an area. He stood by as she flashed her lieutenants badge, which granted them access. His eyes wandered around again, looking at all the scrolls now that they were in the area.

"Ancient?" Rin questioned, though he was mostly speaking to himself. "It's incredible they're able to be kept legible..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Hearing that laugh brought another smile to Aoi's face. She couldn't help it, when Rin smiled and laughed she was happy. Still his noncommittal perhaps made her "Mmmmmm" at him with a teasing tone... But she had said what she would for now.

Watching his eyes roam around the scrolls, her smile grew and she nodded. Moving to section, she held out her finger and hmmed to herself as she tried to find the right one... Leaning up onto her tippy toes, she attempted to pull down the right scroll while speaking. "Its part of their job here to make sure its all legible and keep it in good repair."

Small fingers stretched and reached as she attempted to get to the scroll she wanted... Just a little..more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:14 am

"I see, they do a good job then." Rin smiled, turning to Aoi to see her attempting to reach a scroll that looked to bee a bit too high up for to properly reach.

With another small chuckle, he moved over to her side and took the scroll she wanted carefully into his grasp before presenting it to her with another warm smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:39 am

"They really do!" Aoi was pleased Rin seemed to appreciate the work that went on in here. She would be that way for any Division except the Research and Development one. Smiling happily, her smile was quickly replaced with a pouty frown as juuust before she could get it Rin walked over and nabbed it. As he handed it to her with a smile she just...puffed out her cheeks, accepted the scroll and turned to the side.

She...wasn't...that...small to need...help all the time... Unrolling the scroll, she shot Rin a narrowed eyes pouty frown.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:46 am

"A-Aoi...?" He hadn't expected such a reaction from her.

She seemed...upset? Well, she was pouting he could tell that, and clearly looked displeased. He'd...done something...

He glanced at Aoi and back to the shelf where he retraced what had happened before he realized his mistake. "A-Ah...Aoi, I apologize...I didn't...think. Sorry."

His hand went up to grasp the front of the shinigami uniform, holding it even more tightly shut in place of his scarf.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:51 am

Aoi startled as she heard her name on Rin's lips, the pouty puff just slightly going down and her eyes returning to a more normal look. Watching him retrace his actions, she looked away again though her puffy cheeks stayed the same puff. "...Its okay. Thank you for getting the scroll your midget girlfriend couldn't reach without a step stool or a tall person to get for her."

A begrudged thank you and a minirant were all Rin got for now as she continued to pout over her rather small stature. How...was she supposed to strike fear into hearts!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:02 am

Rin blinked for a moment before finally giving a sigh before approaching her. It didn't look like anyone was around as the glanced around, that in mind he moved to wrap his arms around her and pull her to him.

"Aoi, you're perfect the way you are. You're not a midget, nor are you too short..." He stated, securing his hold on her as he gave her a hopefully reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:17 am

Aoi's face went from pouty to surprised as Rin pulled her to him, her face shooting up so she could see his. She spluttered for a minute, looking around as much as she could before...relaxing utterly. Leaning against Rin, his reassuring smile did in fact work on her. So did the holding... Smiling softly up at him, she had to just...sigh. "I wanted to show you this scroll but...I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm sorry I got all...grumpy face on you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Quick Visit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next