(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Quick Visit!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Quick Visit! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:14 pm

"Good! Keeping things from me would be bad." Aoi laughed lightly as she watched Rin return the scroll to its place. As he glanced down she shot him a silly grin and stuck her tongue out.

"Well Mr Aoyama, your tour of the Seireitei for now is at an end. I hope you enjoyed your rather quick tour...Y-You'll see it all one day. So its not like I need to show you." Aoi's voice fell very slightly. "You know what its like now... so if something happens when I am not around... Remember it."

Moving towards the end of the aisle so she could start to take him back, Aoi moved her hands behind her back for a moment and swung them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:24 pm

Right...One day he would see it all, there was no changing that; he did however frown a little as he noticed Aoi's voice fall at that. That was one of the painful things, they were enjoying their time though, making every moment count.

He followed a short step behind her as she began walking off, glancing down at her hands that she held behind her.

"Right, I'll be sure to remember." Rin replied, "Promise."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Aoi tilted her head back a bit and smiled softly. "You promised... You can't go back on it now."

Staying just a bit ahead of Rin for now, Aoi led him out of the scrolls area with a nod to the Shinigami on duty before leading Rin through the Library itself. She was rather subdued and quiet the whole time, though after a bit she started humming a tune. Out of the Library, out of Division Ten and on their way back to hers.

It didn't take too long, heading through Division 6 was easy now that he was disguised, and she took him up to the Senkaimon area as her butterfly floated lazily. Holding out her arm, it flew in front of them and opened the portal back to the world of the living. "Mm, this is it Rin unless you'd like me to come back with you for a bit. Here..."

Reaching up, she took the scarf from around her neck and held it out gently to him, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:54 pm

"Right. I won't go back on it."

Rin followed Aoi quietly after that, giving a small smile when he heard her begin to hum. Her quietness had worried him some, considering the last thing they'd technically been talking about with one another.

Upon arriving at the Sixth, he accepted his scarf from her grasp as they reached the Senkaimon. He glanced back at it momentarily before his eyes returned to Aoi.

"If you're busy, I think I should be fine...though I think I'd feel more at ease if you walked me through this..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:02 pm

Looking around... It was quiet and no one was paying attention... Aoi moved forward and pulled Rin down into a soft kiss. She backed up after the quick kiss and gave him her sweetest smile, staring a bit adoringly. "...Mm, I think you can do it. If I go with you I may end up spending the day there... And Captain did leave me a lot of work to do when he had his little freak out. My butterfly will take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:06 pm

"A-Alright, if you're sure it's fine." Rin replied once Aoi had pulled away from the kiss. "I should be fine."

He glanced at the portal again, trusting Aoi's word on the matter despite his intimidation. He would be fine, as Aoi said, her butterfly would keep him safe from harm on his way back. Looking around, noting no one around, he leaned down and gave Aoi another short kiss.

"Alright...I'll be off then." He said, giving her a smile. "I'll see you again soon, Aoi."

He took a step back from her, turning towards the portal. With one final look back at her, he gave another smile before stepping in...albeit a bit cautiously before he was gone and on his way back home.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Seeing Rin look around, Aoi smiled warmly as he leaned down to kiss her. She returned the brief kiss, happy he had felt the need to as well. She nodded and sent a silent 'take care of him' to her butterfly even if it probably couldn't hear her.

"See you soon Rin." Aoi smiled more and waved as Rin stepped back and turned to head into the portal, wigggling her fingers in a cute goodbye wave to him.

Once he was out of site she sighed and turned around, now to get work down that she had been hoping she wouldn't have to do... Maybe Mia would be there again and she could bother them? Hmmm. That could be cute to see them turn red again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Visit!   A Quick Visit! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3