(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 am

Muika attempted to respond, but it just came out as another small squeak. She...She was getting to that! He'd just...had to act like...that...

Ignoring the fact that Rin was a short distance away as much as she possibly could manage, her hands moved to Iyuki's cheeks before she leaned in to kiss him for a short moment, blushing madly by the time it was over, her hands have yet to leave their spots.

Rin focused on the book. Yes, the book; never mind that he hadn't turned a single page yet from where he was. Nope, disregard that.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 am

Iyuki kept a small smile from his features as he waited, knowing too much smiling could send her into spasms of fear and cause a stop in the attempted kissing. Feeling her hands on his cheeks was too nice though and as she leaned forward he closed his eyes and let the smile out. He responded to the kiss, his hand moving up to her cheek as the other wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. He could feel the heat of her blush and he smiled.

"I suppose Iyuki pretending to be a sea creature pretending to be Iyuki pretending to be a butler can accept this kiss."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:59 am

"T-That's...a lot of pretending..." She muttered after a short moment, making no move to escape his hold on her as he smiled up at her.

Averting her eyes for a short second, Muika muttered again; "I-I kissed you..."

She'd...She'd done as she'd said, and...and as he'd wanted, so...so...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:33 am

"Shall I pretend more? I can go deeper." Iyuki just smiled and nuzzled the side of her head, holding Muika close as he realized that she was at ease utterly.

As she looked away, a bit flustered, he smiled more. "Yes, yes you did. It made me happy and my heart flutter. You also do not seem to be as scared of the water now... If you wish, that can be enough for today. I think you made quite a bit of progress and I wouldn't want it to be ruined."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:42 am

Wh...What more could he possibly pretend to be...

When he mentioned that this could be all for today, she gave a small nod; "Y-yeah, that can be it...if you want."

If he still wanted to swim, she didn't want to just make him stop too...they'd...they'd definitely made progress, though she was a bit reluctant to admit it, if only because she was embarrassed about how she'd acted in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:40 am

"I think for now I shall accept this as enough." Iyuki nodded sagely, smiling as he moved to scoop her up in his arms. Holding her close, he carried her from the pool again and moved them over to the seats... Without setting her down. Instead he kept a hold of her as he leaned down and nuzzled her cheek.

He had gotten stronger from all he had been doing, much stronger... It was not as hard to hold her or carry her now as it had been even at the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:48 am

Muika was about to respond, to let him know that was good with her, but all she could manage was a small, surprised squeak again as he lifted her up to get out of the pool; even when they neared the chairs he didn't set her down, instead choosing to nuzzle her more, which kept her blush there in plain sight on her face.

She kept a hold of him though, and when she had a chance she nuzzled back in return with a small movement of her own.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:11 pm

"Cute..." Iyuki muttered softly, loving the blush and way she held onto him. The nuzzled in return about destroyed him though, his face turning red as he gave a happy laugh. "Should I just carry you forever then? You seem so happy in my arms Muika."

She was being adorable, he was glad for this day with her like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:20 pm

A small squeak escaped her at his question, "I-I'd...forget how to walk...b-but...I like it when...when you c-carry me..."

She attempted to hide her face some at admitting that, but...but so what if she did!? She...she liked it when...he sometimes picked her up so...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:42 pm

"That would be a shame." Iyuki sighed, moving to let her down at her words and small squeak. Still...it was nice to know she liked to be carried like this. Her response hadn't been entirely negative and had been teasing...

He smiled warmly. "Come on, we should head home soon. And pay respects to Lord Aoyama for all his help."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:58 pm

"M-Mm..." She gave a small nod in response, moving to dry herself off enough so they could head inside to change. When...When they got home she would stick to her promise earlier and...and tell him about that stupid stuff...

Even if she was embarrassed, she didn't regret promising him that; he...he wanted to know more about her, what few good things there had been in her life before this, and all of that...it was only right to share those things with him!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am

Iyuki was just utterly pleased as he dried off. Today had been productive and useful and....just all of Muika's cute that day. Combined it was enough to make him sparkle with happy thoughts and flowers. Moving over to Rin, he smiled and bowed. "Thank you for the use of your pool and your help today. I truly appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:34 am

"Welcome, I'm glad I was able to help; the pool doesn't see much use unless Ruka or Aoi are here, so it's good to see it get even more use." Rin replied, giving a small smile after having turned his attention to Iyuki.

Muika moved to position the towel around her shoulders once she was dried off enough, holding it close to her as Iyuki and Rin spoke.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:36 am

"I am glad to put it to use then. May we come back in a few days?" Iyuki asked with a pleased smile, he was happy that Rin was so okay with them using it. Once he had an answer they could get packed up and get changed, heading home. It would be nice to be sweet there with her instead...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:47 am

"Of course, feel free to." Rin replied, giving a small nod; "It'll be waiting."

Like he'd said, it'd be good for the pool to get more use than just Aoi and Ruka, he used it sometimes but that was really only when Aoi came over mostly...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:26 pm

"Thank you again." Iyuki gave a bow with his arm across his chest, grinning a bit as he rose up. Turning on his heel, he moved back over to Muika and made sure to pack things up properly. "We will change and go, the same room as before then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:32 pm

"Mhmm, same room as before." Rin replied, moving to sit up a bit more properly in the chair as Iyuki headed back over towards Muika.

Muika stood by, helping with what she could while Iyuki made sure things were packed up properly. She hadn't been sure about putting the damper things in the bag since their clothes had been in there...and so she hadn't yet.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Iyuki nodded before heading inside. Leading them inside and then up the stairs with the dry clothes in his arms, he took them back to the room to change. It took him only minutes and Muika followed suit, with them both saying goodbye to both Ruka and Rin. Albeit Muika's was a shy waving more than anything else.

Heading back to the house, Iyuki pointed out as they got on his bike. "Do you want to stop and get something on the way or should we just head back?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Muika followed Iyuki to the room, getting changed rather quickly and following him out to where the bike was, having given a shy wave goodbye to Rin and Ruka, unable to manage much more unfortunately.

"Mm...W-We can just head back, since we have food there...unless there's something you needed?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 am

"Nothing really. I wished to check though." With that Iyuki started the bike up and they headed back to the apartment. It took them only a little bit and then he was parking the bike. A few moments later with the bag grabbed and everything settled, Iyuki led them up the stairs and back into the apartment after unlocking the door.

He stretched and smiled as he turned back to Muika once his shoes were off. "That was a nice fun time. You enjoyed it as well, Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:19 am

"'Kay..." Muika kept a secure hold around Iyuki as he started the bike, and throughout the ride home, only letting go once they'd come to a stop back at the apartment building when it was time to get off.

She followed him back up to their apartment, and through the door.

"Mm...yeah." She replied, giving a small nod; overall it'd been...nice, even if most of the time she'd been a complete...child when it came to swimming. She'd at least gotten used to the water though, which was progress. Definitely progress.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 am

"That is good. I...was a bit worried I pushed you too much." Iyuki looked a bit flustered, his face slightly red as he looked away. Unbuttoning his shirt a bit, he sighed in relief. The cool apartment was a nice change from the hot day but the pool had been worth it...

"We should shower soon, chlorine can cause irritation of the skin if left on it for long periods of time."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 am

"It's alright, you didn't; besides...I needed the pushing..." If he hadn't she probably wouldn't of made it past sitting at the steps of the shallow end...

At the mention of a shower she gave another nod, she knew that it was proper protocol of sorts to shower after swimming, though she wasn't completely aware of all the effects chlorine had. Still, yes, a shower was needed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 am

"You had something you wanted to tell me earlier yes? Why don't we head to the bathroom now and you can tell me. Was it something sweet or cute?" Iyuki hoped both, wanting to hear more about Muika's childhood as he smiled at her.

She had admitted he was fine to push so... he felt immensely better. Sighing in relief, he began unbuttoning the shirt the rest of the way as he walked towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:59 am

A squeak escaped her as Iyuki brought up that, causing her to keep a step behind him and shadow him to the point where she had probably pushed him a little without realizing at first in her attempt to hide.

She...She was getting that!

"I...I'm getting...t...to that!" She replied as her face once again burning. This...This was too embarrassing for someone like her!

One hand immediately went to her pocket where her phone was...Maybe...Maybe if she typed it...She attempted to pull it out, noting another thing in there that she'd brought along but...but phone right now! The faint noise of button clicking could be heard as they headed to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next