(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 am

"Tch. I got shit to do." He didn't have time for her stupid little tree games.

"It was not about the boobs, and I was not honing in on anyone else's girlfriend!" Aito retorted; Selena didn't count, considering her self proclaimed harem she had. What the hell had he even gotten himself into with this bullshit...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 am

"Ooooh? Then you'll tell me your name so you can do those things, instead of trying to spend hours getting yourself out of a tree." Aoi nodded, yes it was a reasonable jump of logic. Tell the name, no tree times. Do not tell name? Tree times.

"Well Hideki will be pleased to know then. He's a Captain like me~ Also... It was the boobs. There's no other reasonable explanation. Uuugh Aito you are an awful awful person." Aoi continued her mope and pulled out her phone.

[Riiiiiin Aito let other ladies help him because they had boobs and now I am upset. ;-;]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 am

"Gh...Ikehara." There. His surname was enough, he just wanted to get this over with and go about his day in quiet.

God damn it, it wasn't the boobs! How many times did he need to say it!

"It is not the damn boobs!"

[Some people can be...shallow?]

Rin had no way of knowing about the whole story, but...from what Aoi was saying that was really the only response he could give...Still though...Why'd it matter about boobs? Hadn't they discussed this?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 am

"Ikehara? Ikehara... What's your first name?" Aoi poked, wanting more than he had given but still grumpy and upset at him.

Aoi just growled and puffed up her cheeks in a pout, looking down at Aito and then looking up with an obvious "HMPH" of grumpiness. She went back to her phone.

[Ai Ai is an awful person. I wanna tie him up in a tree...]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 am

"It's not the boobs!"

He had said it over and over and over again! What did he need to do to make her fucking believe him!? It wasn't the damn boobs!

"Tch, I gave you my surname." He added, as if his surname had been enough.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 am

"Give me your given name! I am grumpy because you are a boobist awful person, so I will tie you up I swear!" Aoi sat back up, moving to stand as she held Regalia carefully. She wanted this at least from the miserable man who liked big boobs and was mean about it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:19 am

"I am not a...a boobist!" What the hell even was that!? "If I tell you my damn name will you stop with this shit!? Boobs have literally...Nothing. To. Do. With. It!"

How many times...How many times did he need to say it!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 am

"...I'll still think it in my head. But sure. We have a deal." Boobist pig scum, Aoi thinking that in her head.

Boobs had totally had something to do with it! She knew this utterly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 am

"Tch..." That wasn't what he wanted to hear, but...he just...wanted it...to stop... "Hibiki."

Boobs had nothing to do with it! He wanted to go home...he just wanted to go home...Didn't she have somewhere else to be? Where they almost done here!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 am

"Hibiki? Oh my god thats adorable!" Aoi burst out laughing, smiling and nuzzling Regalia to her face. Softness...

"Hibiki-chaaan~ Oh Hibiki-chaaan~" She was laughing still, saying his name in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:35 am

Why?

Why....?

Aito felt his eye twitching, an angered sound escaping him. "Will you cut it out!? I'm using a damn alias for a reason!"

That and he didn't want her saying his damn name like that! Using that honorific!? He hated this, he hated this so much. If he ended up with a damn headache later it was all on her!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:41 am

"Hibiki~ Hibiiiki-chaaan~" Aoi laughed and smiled, looking down at Hibiki and shaking her head. "Hmmmmm. Well since you asked so nicely... Hibi-tan~"

Those angered sounds were the best! She loved this, laughter getting stronger as she got under Aito's skin so well.

Causing him a headache would make her happy, this wasn't a punishment for no reason~ He'd best never forget about her again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:46 am

If she weren't holding his damn cat he'd whip this stupid thing...

He'd wanted a damn quiet day...instead he got this bullshit. All he'd done was forget to fucking message her! "Don't call me that either!"

She was doing this on purpose, purposely annoying him. What? Seiya was gone so he was her only option now for this shit? Bullshit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:50 am

"Biki-tan then. Its all settled." Aoi laughed, moving a bit and making moves to attempt to get down. "Hey Biki-tan, you should stop this so I can get down. I have to meet up with Muika soon~ I'd not want to keep her waiting on you and I can't just hop around with Regalia, it'd hurt her."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 am

"Not that either!"

He brought it to a stop, silently thankful he'd be able to get out of this hell of his soon and go home. "If you insist on referring to me with my name then use the whole damn think, no shitty honorifics!"

He would have told her to keep it a secret as well, but one...he was too angry to even think about it, and two, even if he did remember she probably would deny him of that anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:04 am

Climbing down carefully, she reached the ground quickly and gave a triumphant smile. "Hibiki~ I have permission now. You can never retract it. Ever."

"Have the fluff back~, you can head home whenever you want. Thanks for the fuuun!" Holding out said fluff to the owner of the fluff, Aoi's smile was evil and proud. She had done a great thing today. A wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 am

With barely contained annoyance he accepted the cat back, not returning Aoi's smile with anything but an annoyed scowl. "Tch. "Whatever."

Saying that, he turned and began walking off; he could go home...he was going home. He was not going to do with anymore bullshit like this today. He was done.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:19 am

Aoi just laughed as he left, giving him a wave before moving off.

Hibiki wanted out of there as fast as possible, she didn't blame him. She'd been on her A-game for annoying the young man, hoping to bother him as much as possible.

Now to find Muika~ Wherever she was was where Aoi needed to be. Sensing out, she vaguely caught something back in the park but shrugged. There had been something or someone there that was decent strength but oh well. If it was dangerous, Aito had her number.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:24 am

Muika had just gotten off of work, and was about halfway home by now. Not a busy day overall...today had been the best case scenario, no hollows.

Days without hollows trying to come around were good...less to worry about.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 am

Aoi landed on the ground near Muika, waving and smiling as she ran up to the woman. "Muuika! Today remember? I take you to the Afterlife for a bit."

Her excitement was strong, radiating off of her. Locking her arm around Muika's she decided to walk with her. "Aaaand show me your place~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 am

Muika was surprised at Aoi's sudden appearance, but quickly recovered and composed herself to her usual appearance as she gave a small nod.

The...afterlife...

She knew it was literal but did Aoi really have to word it like that? She was still kinda nervous about this...

"R-Right..." Show her her place? Before or after...? "What first?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 am

"Your apartment~ I wanna see it once at least." Aoi was grinning, super excited to see the apartment and go to the Soul Society with a friend again.

Muika was surprised but well that was understandable, Aoi was early and kind had shown up. She'd figured annoying Hibiki would take longer but it hadn't. "I mean you've been there a while, it'd be nice to see it finally and I am super curious."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 am

Muika gave a small nod, "'Kay. Apartment first then."

Saying that, she began walking again, expecting Aoi to come along as well. She'd been on her way home anyway. "Sorry, just got off work or else I would have tried to get home first..."

She hadn't expected Aoi to be early, but it wasn't like it was a bad thing; she'd just been on her way home so it wasn't like she was busy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:05 am

Aoi of course followed at a happy pace. She was in such an amazing mood today now, thanks in part to Hibiki~

"No its fine, I just got here and sensed you so I came to walk with you. I didn't want to go looking for your apartment and just go inside without you. That'd be a bit rude even for me." Hibiki's apartment didn't count. Hibiki didn't count. "Don't be too worried, it won't take too long and you can see a bit if you want or we can just go and get it done and then come home?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 pm

"Guess I'm still not...used to the idea about where we're going." Muika replied; she knew it would be safe, or mostly knew anyway, and that she shouldn't be too worried...as Aoi was saying, still...

If anything, she'd probably more comfortable, at this point anyway, coming home when they were done, but who knows...maybe she'd feel easier when she got there.

"Maybe when we're actually there I'll be less...concerned?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: