(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 pm

"I promise, there's less danger there for you than there is here at least. No hollows for one." Aoi pointed out, hopefully. She wanted Muika to feel a bit more at ease and didn't know how to help.

Nodding, she gave a reassuring little laugh. "Yeah maybe! You might get really curious about some things. It looks a lot different, like older styled though there is a looot of newer styles appearing in places. Mostly personal homes, if you can afford one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 am

"Mm." Muika gave another nod; no hollows seemed good...though her biggest worry at first had been well...it was the afterlife and she was clearly still alive...

Aoi had reassured her there wouldn't be a problem with that though, so most of her worry was gone on it, but maybe there was still a little left.

Things were more old styled? Muika...hardly had much experience with traditional settings or customs...but that just meant it would definitely be something to see then.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 am

Muika seemed a bit curious but Aoi let their conversation fall into silence. She'd never seen an apartment before today really, so it was interesting to go see. How would it look different from Hibiki's?

"Oh yeaah I saw Hibiki today. He's doing well. I got him to yell at meee~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 am

"...Who?" Aoi was saying that like Muika knew them, but...she didn't know anyone by that name. Got him to yell at her?

Either way, they were almost there; when Aoi had come to find her she'd already been halfway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:41 am

"Oh yeah. Aito. I had already replaced his name in my head. Apparently he's a rich boy or was~ So he uses a fake name." Aoi spoke, looking around curiously and watched the people around them. She wanted to make sure to recognize the area and place no matter what happened or how she came about.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:53 am

Aito...Hibiki?

...Rich boy? Him?

"That's...kind of hard to believe, but..." Muika replied, blinking; she'd known it was a fake name, but had honestly not cared enough to question it. He'd needed some alias to be a tracker so she just figured "Aito" was what he'd picked, or the organization, either or...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 am

"Well it annoys him so I am calling him it. He's so funny when he gets angry and its only fair, he lets women with boobs help him and not me..." Aoi muttered grumpily, crossing her arms and puffing a lone cheek up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 am

He was...annoyed by it...

Well, perhaps a few cranks had started turning in her head at hearing that. It wasn't anything bad, so how could she get in trouble calling him that? It annoyed him, and it was also his name...a win-win...

Muika gave a small shrug at Aoi's comment about the boobs, "W-Well he is a jerk."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:45 am

"He is. He didn't let me help him all because I am not all...boobed and womanly shaped." Aoi's puffed up cheek grew larger for a moment before she let the air out. Muika understood her pain. Very well. Looking down, she sighed and patted her chest.

"Rin prefers small chests. That is good enough for me..." Aoi's voice was unsure. She did not believe what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:59 am

"M-Mm..." Aoi didn't seem entirely sure, but...it wasn't something she knew how to really approach.

It didn't matter what Aito thought anyway, he was a jerk as she'd said, his opinion didn't matter in the slightest.

"This is it..." They were at the building, and as they approached it Muika pointed it out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 am

"Mm..." Aoi mimicked Muika's sound, trying to agree and be happy. Yeah...together in this... Without Hibiki's jerkness...

Glancing up, she was thrown from her thoughts as she saw the building for the first time. "Oooh! It looks nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 am

Muika gave another nod in agreement with Aoi about the place being nice; "Mhmm, once we head upstairs we'll be there."

She led Aoi up the stairs once they were inside the building, only stopping when she reached their destination and pulled out her key to unlock the door. "This is it."

Having said that, she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:25 am

Aoi smiled and followed Muika up the stairs with a happy air as her previous words were forgotten. Hibiki could shove it~

"Seems like a nice building!" Memorizing the number, she hummed an agreement and followed Muika inside carefully. She COULD have jumped through the wall but she was trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:32 am

"Thanks." Muika replied once they were both inside; she led Aoi to the living room where the couch and television, and such was. "Iyuki's family got it while we were back at the hospital...when they found out about us...actually living in the woods they were really against that, especially since we passed off the hollow attack as a bear attack..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:42 am

Aoi followed like a little duckling, peering around curiously before rushing around the living room and looking at everything. "Oooh Rin and Ruka have one of those. I played Rin on it. Wow, its roomier than I expected, its not like Hibiki's at all. I like how nice this is..."

"Oh yeah I bet they freaked out! That's what family does, right?" Aoi was assuming, but since Muika had given clues it made her guess that at least. I mean if they didn't freak out why would she say it like that? She'd be freaked if Rin was hurt... so...a bear in the woods would make them freak and want those two out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 am

"Iyuki wanted me to play when his arm was still badly broken, so I've only played it a little bit." Muika replied when Aoi brought up the gaming consoles. "I think he mentioned that this was as cheap as his family would allow...the apartment, anyway."

She remembered Iyuki saying something like that...

"Mm, they were really worried, understandably..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 am

"Ooh sounds fun!" Aoi smiled, pleased Muika had tried things too, though she snorted when she heard that. "Iyuki's a rich boy too~ Its kinda funny isn't it?"

Moving around the living room, she moved to the dining room and then kitchen as she explored. "Aaah so nice. Iyuki keeps it clean huh... Yeah, family is important and gets worried so... Well its better for you two here. Much better. I bet its more conductive to fun too~ Have you tried the magic trick I told you about?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:05 am

"I-I'm getting used to Iyuki's...standards, money-wise so..." It was still hard to believe that thing about Aito, but with Iyuki...she'd been getting used to it since back at the cabin...ever since he came along it was almost a crime to eat too cheaply like she had been...

She gave a nod when Aoi mentioned his cleaning, "Mm, I try to help out as much as I can but he does most of it still." Her eyes widened when Aoi mentioned a certain "magic trick" before she moved to respond. "I-it is much better here...more room..."

Just dodge the question...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:27 am

"I got used to Rin's a bit, but its still weird sometimes seeing him just get me these things I wasn't ever used to being able to get." Aoi admitted, understanding Muika's feelings really well. She still jolted sometimes, but she had gotten used to it well.

Aoi just grinned though, remembering those books. "I see you learned then! Good, I am still useless at it but I'm not sure Rin cares..."

Noticing the widened eyes, Aoi blinked sharply and smiled. "Did it wooork? You didn't reply to that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:39 am

"Yeah...I'm not completely used to it yet, but maybe in time." Muika replied "Maybe he just likes being able to play with you...I don't think it really matters anyway...if you both have fun with it."

Before she could say anything more though she had to stop dead. Aoi asking if...if it worked...

"I-I...I don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 am

"I definitely think in time! You'll manage well." Aoi grinned, it then morphing into a soft smile. "He probably does... I mean cleaning isn't fun for me, so I'd rather not do it if I don't have to. I'm happy to help in other ways!"

"You do too. The button up!" Narrowed eyes, the small woman peeked over at Muika with suspicion. That stutter and pause. She knew exactly what she was talking about, but saying it outloud allowed no escape.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 am

She'd been hoping to avoid this!

"Th..Th...that..." Her face had gone red without her realizing, though it was likely a dead give away despite her denial.

She had wanted to avoid talking about this! She'd been able to the other day, she thought that had been the end of it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 am

"...You did and it worked." Aoi's smile grew and she laughed, spinning in a circle and giggling. Yes! Someone had used it and it had worked like a charm! It really was magical the way they caved~ She'd have to tell Mia about this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:22 am

A small squeak escaped Muika at Aoi's assumption....her correct assumption, but...but still-! She could only sputter out small sounds, unable to retort anymore.

That...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 am

That squeak! Those spluttered sounds... Aoi was giggling and fell over. "Ahahaha! He reaally enjoyed it then! Ahahahahahaha!"

Muika was easy to read sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: