(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:29 pm

"But that makes you upset. That's weird of Iyuki, isn't he a push over?" Aoi's head tilted, the smile not fading. Aito... had her number...and had not... She stored this in her head, deciding to be here for her friend before she punished that special young man for his lack of contact. Some...woman helped him and he had his own apartment...

"Men are odd." Aoi's cheek puffed up, pouting just a bit. Ai Ai wouldn't let her help him... Muika wouldn't let her kill Seiya... no one let her do thiiiings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 pm

"I-I don't know, he just...maybe he thinks Aito still needs help or something. He wants us to get along too...though I don't think that's going to really happen." Muika gave a small shrug, those were some reasons anyway, or so she felt.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:42 pm

"Probably. He does seem like that type, never to leave someone who may need his help to die or get hurt huh? A lot different from Rin that aspect... and me too. It's why you love him though, right?" Aoi pointed out with a grin. She was over their losing and texted Rin that.

[...I am over losing to the Nerds.]

"Well... You are humoring him? Maybe you might if he thinks so." Aoi's tone was not encouraging, she seemed just as confused as Muika. Iyuki...knew things? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:47 pm

"Y-yeah." Muika replied, giving a small nod, though she had to shrug again at her last words. "I...doubt anything will really come of it between me and Aito...there's too much bad stuff between us."

They'd never gotten along...and Muika didn't see it being likely that they ever would. She was behaving for Iyuki's sake...

[...I'm still confused by this being a competition, but, you're in town? I assume that maybe was a yes...?]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:54 pm

"Mm... killed all mine. I burnt the whole place down... and slaughtered anyone who tried to escape... So... I understand a little what you mean. But if Rin asked me to do what Iyuki did... I think I'd do the same as you. Try because they want you to be a good person?" Aoi smiled, it was a real smile but she understood Muika's point. Glancing down at her phone she sighed and replied.

[Yeah, in a park with Muika. You sent me the stuff about the bodysuit and I figured I could...get away for a bit today and help.]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:05 pm

[I see...Right.] From his response, though only through text, it obviously held that vibe of "Well, if you're too busy..." Obviously, Rin was falling back...if he interrupted her while she was busy he would feel absolutely awful.

Muika gave another nod, "I'll behave, and I'll try for his sake...but that's all I can promise."

There was just too much bad blood, as she'd said; they fought, and not just little school ground fights you'd see anywhere. They were honestly trying to kill one another back then, so those feelings weren't exactly going to change so easily.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:10 pm

[...I'll come see you only if you promise not to freak out. Or be mad.] Aoi had to sigh, not wanting Rin upset at her or just upset in general.

Moving to Muika, Aoi bent down and patted her head softly. "Thats fine then. Do what you can, I'm sure he understands as well."

She was doing her damnedest to do behave for Iyuki and he needed to understand that. Aoi hoped he did at least. Trying to change the subject, Aoi smiled. "Wanna see a cool trick?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 pm

[Only if you're not busy, but why would I get mad?]

Muika gave a nod, "Mm."

He seemed to understand...or she hoped so at least, she knew he knew of how they'd used to be, even if she'd...heavily censored it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:25 pm

[I didn't tell you some things about why I was gone.] Aoi left it at that, not wanting to explain over text.

Aoi continued to pat Muika's head, after replying with one hand. "I'll send you another text when I get back today with the details. Masaru, he's my old Captain and the one in charge of the Living World, he should be able to let me know when would be fine. I promise you will be fiiine. Rin went all day, over night and another day... With no ill effects!"

Moving her hand back, she gave a thumbs up and a wink. Yeah! No ill effects!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:29 pm

"Alright." If the trip would be safe, then Muika supposed it would be alright, and gave another small nod in response to Aoi's reassurance on it. She'd be sure to listen out for her phone then for the message when Aoi had things set up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Aoi smiled more and laughed a bit, hoping she had eased the young woman's worries. Picking up her body suit, she turned and waved over her shoulder. "I'll talk to you later, give Iyuki a hug for me~"

[I gotta run some errands. I'll be there as soon as I can, I can't stay the night or anything though...]

Aoi sent that text to Rin, hoping he wouldn't be a worried mess when she got there. Now, Seiya... needed a visit.

----------------

Where was he? In his office or somewhere else... Should she wander the building? Sighing, she stuck her head inside of the window. Would she find him or should she go looking? How would she talk to him anyways? Knock him out of his body again?

So complicated...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:00 pm

"'K-kay." Muika watched as Aoi headed off, staying where she was for a moment or two before she moved to get up. There wasn't much else for her to do out here, so she could just head home.

Seemed like a plan.

--

Seiya was out of his office at the moment, though, after a few minutes, he returned; he shrugged off his lab coat, he'd need to get it washed later...there were a few blood stains on it. Though, he could just throw it away and get a new one...

He moved to seat himself at his desk after preparing some tea for himself. There was work to be done...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Aoi had plopped herself on his seat and was sitting there facing the window while waiting dramatically. As he walked in, she giggled and waited for the moment to strike. As Seiya went to place himself in his chair, Aoi spun it and pushed away. Oh that felt good, she liked spinning chairs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Just as Seiya moved to sit down, he was promptly whipped away from the chair as it spun and seemingly backed itself away. A noise of frustration escaped him as his eyes moved to it after he'd nearly fallen. That...

Damn it...

More spiritual bullshit? And here he'd been having a relaxing few days, well, as relaxing as things could be anyway around here.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Still sitting in his chair, she felt fancy and like a leader of something, also she rather enjoyed his face and frustrated sound.

Grabbing the notepad and one of the douchebaggy pens, Aoi wrote out a nice greeting for him. "I leave town for a bit and you get uppity? Tsk Tsk."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Seiya watched as one of the pens picked itself up, and with an expression of annoyance he moved to look at the message he was being given.

His disdain grew as he realized who this ghost was for certainty now.

Damn woman...

"What do you want?" He might as well get straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:35 am

Aoi wrote swiftly, realizing she enjoyed his annoyed face more than most things. "You bothered the pair. Stupid of you, according to the rules I set forth that means you forfeit your life."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 am

"They're unharmed..." Seiya replied, his eye unconsciously twitching at the words Aoi left him. Really, he'd been the one to suffer. His nose had nearly been broken from that fall and he'd gotten scratched and bruised up...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 am

"You still bothered them. The rules were you stay away." Aoi smiled even if Seiya couldn't see. "I was promoted, you see, I now have Authority. Enough to end a Human's life if I deem them a threat, I am the leader of the Vanguards after all."

They were the first sent to eliminate threats that couldn't be dealt with according to Spec Ops... In a way it was possible potentially for her to get away with this even if she was caught.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:06 am

"Then I assume you have Muika's permission then?" He questioned, raising a brow. "You seemed rather intent on keeping that promise."

They were friends weren't they, if so, then how valuable was a promise between them to her?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 am

"I forgot to ask. Give me a minute." Aoi yawned, pulling out her phone and spun it around so she wasn't facing that douchey face.

[Heeey can I kill him? Seiya. Its important.]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Seiya's eyes were narrowed at the message, a glare on his expression as he stood there...waiting to hear what decision had been made...

[That...I'm, I'm still trying to make that decision...]

...In truth, Muika was already certain of it, she wanted Seiya dead, and she knew she couldn't do it herself anymore...she...didn't want Aoi to do it though; Aoi had her own things to focus on, she was out being happy with Rin or happy doing her actual work as a shinigami...

Killing Seiya...that wasn't a burden, even if Aoi didn't see it that way, that she wanted to put on the shinigami. She didn't want to pull her away from her happiness with something like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 am

[But...he knows where you live... Its dangerous ;-; Please I want to kill hiiim. I don't get to kill anyone anymore...]

Aoi sent the text to Muika, sighing as she spun the chair and waited for another reply. Picking the notepad up, she tried to make small talk. "Done anything particularly evil lately or just been an all around prick? I mean you lost your Muika tracked, I bet that pissed you off. Kind of want to meet the woman who convinced him to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:59 am

But...

[But it...it's problematic...] She...didn't know how to explain herself properly over a simple text message. Her reasoning...she knew Aoi had some point in her response but...

She wanted to say that...Even if Seiya knew where they lived, he wouldn't be able to do anything...but...that was only in the scenario that it was just him. It was dangerous...for him to know this, considering not only him but the organization he was working for...

She...Her resolve was breaking as those thoughts entered her mind. Seiya alone, was now harmless...but it wasn't just him she needed to watch out for; she basically had a death warrant on her head for screwing everything up with that riot...if something happened, and something happened to Iyuki she...

--

"I've been working, as usual." Seiya answered; after returning that day from that apartment he'd had to get to work. There were subjects to be dealt with, experiments to be carried out, punishments for disobedient specimens; busy, busy, busy.

He didn't have much information on Aito's case; he'd been here one day and gone the next. He assumed it must have been a sudden decision on his part...though, now thanks to his decision he had a mark for his head as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:50 am

[Hm? But... Its easy. I just stab him. Your secrets die with the obsessed freak?]

She frowned, wondering if they should have talked about this earlier face to face. Aoi had to give a sigh. It was getting annoying, so she pulled a glove from pocket and slipped it onto her hand. The chair's spinning stopped ominously as Seiya spoke. The pad of paper was dropped and the pen and she stood, hand moving for his face as she pushed him from his body again.

"There, now we can talk~ I feel almost bad for doing it again but... Well I remember you are a miserable person so its not like you matter." Aoi giggled, looking much different than usual. Her obviously changed clothes being the main thing. Not that he would know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: